User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

That's all you ever do fake ass.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2562242

STALKER ALERT.. how many times do I have to tell you? Im not availiable..

siren2siren2siren2
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Still waiting on you pants pissing revelation. Oh that's right, your a false prophet lol.

My pants pissing revelation was using my graphics I drew up.. THE SNAKE CROSS. I was going to load it as a Av but changed my mind.

The alignment of the snake cross was one of the infamous posts in GLP history.. December 23, 2007. You can use search engine here on GLP

Anyways, big stuff, Some Esoteric Templars wrote about this day..
No big deal unless one is into Astro theology then it becomes a HUGE DEAL for all of us.. Its a big prophecy in Washington.

:snakecross::chartsam23::sunline2::moonfeet:

And if people knew what the REAL Vitruvious Man by Da Vinci looked like they would flip
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still waiting on you pants pissing revelation. Oh that's right, your a false prophet lol.

My pants pissing revelation was using my graphics I drew up.. THE SNAKE CROSS. I was going to load it as a Av but changed my mind.

The alignment of the snake cross was one of the infamous posts in GLP history.. December 23, 2007. You can use search engine here on GLP

Heres just one of many. I know MJ btw...

Thread: December 2007 - The Great Galactic Cross - A Secret Through Time, Revealed

No big deal unless one is into Astro theology then it becomes a HUGE DEAL for all of us.. Its a big prophecy in Washington.

Ok let me check......Nope, still didn't piss myself like you claimed. Lol

For many around the world it did, Many of us cried, some of us celebrated. Others hugged one another. Great day, great day....

dance
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2

And if people knew what the REAL Vitruvious Man by Da Vinci looked like they would flip
 Quoting: Settle4It

For sure..hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9566370
United States
07/25/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

siren2siren2siren2

He look like a human version of a Hindu god.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
07/25/2012 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

T Ceti , and why would being barefoot and pregnant be evil or inferior?

You give yourself away with a hatred of the female condition.

How closer our our root ground chakras would be if we went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

And the living life in the womb is life itself... wondrous in creation

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.
...i see women as equal to men,the goddess carry the baby from god ,you see women in a religious role...that's why the earth doesn't not have balance, male female roles are put into a box and the square box out weighs the round earth with the moon being the center point and the sun/justice holding them...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

I just woke from a dream where I was viewing the earth from space, and a giant square as large as the earth parked right above the earth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

Sounds like heaven descending. The Cube of Jerusalem.

Yes, and I actually heard Jerusalem spoken.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

He look like a human version of a Hindu god.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9566370

Nope...
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/25/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Cross and snake Me Moe-Ses
 Quoting: HEYLEL

RIGHT ON !

"Nahash" (serpent) and the gematria of "Mashiah" (messiah) = 358...

word

"Hezekiah removed the high places (places of worship), and broke the images, and cut down the groves, and broke in pieces the brazen serpent that Moses had made: for up until those days the children of Israel did burn incense to the brazen serpent: and he called brazen serpent, "Nehushtan" (copper or brass serpent)." (2 Kings 18:4 AGI)

"That whosoever Believes in Him should not perish, but have Eternal Life... For God sent not His Son into the world to 'Judge' (Dan) the world; but that the world through Him might be "saved." (John 3:16-17)

Youre right Bro. Its August soon, but after that, One September of all Septembers should be interesting.

Its the symbolic month of the scales, we will see what the scales decree in our Fathers Grace..

Exciting times my good brother.hf

The 8th month of Auguts is our Lords where he under "Reform " of the Egyptian calendar in 8 A. D. under Anno Christo of Abyssinia; really the apotheosis of Augustus in Egypt of B. C. 8, shifted to A. D. 8.

8 is the number of salvation. It is a sign of God's covenant. This manifests in the everlasting New Beginning found in the Resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ.

August 29th (AKA 9-11) [link to www.csgnetwork.com] is the Death and Ascension to heaven of Augustus. This is the day of, "Divus Augustus Quirinus Dionysius." In the Chronicle of Bede, this date is mentioned as the "laterculus septizonii" in which this been employed to mark the return and week day of Easter by means of the Dominical letter in the series A to G.

Idol1 The Big G

Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's. - Gospel of Mark

Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

I AM not a card carrying Freemason, just a Mason by heart not under Oath.

Fat Toughy

Nice of you to show your real picture for once. I recommend quitting smoking its bad for you bro. Your god is the father of lies so you cant fool me to believing in something man made such as an oath can't be broken fools.

I do not have an oath of secrecy, actually it is an open mouth

Ceremony

In addition, I smoke marijuana only for medicinal and spiritual purposes. It was put here by God for this purpose.

You don't earn brownie points for smoking pot, you illuminatishitards got it illegal in the first place once you assumed control.

You Mad 2

ummm, it is legal here in California bro and I have a medical card. Please don't hate on God's weed which is legal under natural law as well. My illegal days were when I was younger.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 05:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Woman Man:

The pentacle was once revered for the perfection with which the human form fits enigmatically into a five pointed star. Today it is a symbol that resurfaces time and again, but without the purity that was originally intended to be its message.

The ‘evolved’ and altered image is all that has survived human interference over the ages.

Humankind created under a supreme Creator’s perfect mathematical design code. So why has this symbol of perfection been so blatantly confused with evil? Why has a unique representation of this symbol become the object of desecration and Satanism, to be feared when it was once so pure?

Five sided pentacles inside circles, and similar renditions, were taboo in the Renaissance era. The holy books did not seem to mention it, so perhaps many deduced that it therefore had to be untrue. Could this human codex once have been part of the original texts of our holy books before the Renaissance era?

Knowledge that ties humanity with ancestors that came from another star system! Knowledge that would suddenly be incriminating to the church! This begs the question: Was it deliberately omitted? Or did they know about the validity of these teachings, but realising it was a threat to religion, decided it had to be relegated to a secret.

It would have been an almost impossible task to reincorporate this lost knowledge in the holy books at a later stage. The church of the time would no doubt have feared the loss of its credibility if critical changes were suddenly made to its holy books.

Da Vinci seems to have guarded this secret for this very reason. However, this did not detract from the likelihood that he believed the code was of untold significance to humankind and should not be forgotten. Hence he ingeniously encoded it into some of his paintings.

Perhaps this knowledge Da Vinci had, claimed we were the descendant lineage from visitors of human form who came from the stars, who possessed powers that would very quickly be relegated to witchcraft.

When in effect, what these beings that came from above possessed, was technology. Technology that was so advanced, it could be misconstrued as something evil by commoners… but certainly not by a genius such as Da Vinci.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9566370
United States
07/25/2012 05:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice of you to show your real picture for once. I recommend quitting smoking its bad for you bro. Your god is the father of lies so you cant fool me to believing in something man made such as an oath can't be broken fools.

I do not have an oath of secrecy, actually it is an open mouth

:Ceremony:

In addition, I smoke marijuana only for medicinal and spiritual purposes. It was put here by God for this purpose.

You don't earn brownie points for smoking pot, you illuminatishitards got it illegal in the first place once you assumed control.

:You Mad 2:

ummm, it is legal here in California bro and I have a medical card. Please don't hate on God's weed which is legal under natural law as well. My illegal days were when I was younger.

I don't hate pot I smoke pot. You misinterpreted my post.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Friends, Ill be back ! Stepping out the door now. Saw some great posts, esp by Settle. Ill be back.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20534662
United States
07/25/2012 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just woke from a dream where I was viewing the earth from space, and a giant square as large as the earth parked right above the earth.

Borg hive! :D

we are about to be Squared!

Tetris attack. :P

i had a similar dream, instead i ram into the sun! i thought is was going to hurt and burn but it's the opposite.

the sun appeared to be hollow.
 Quoting: monsterrun

It did'nt slam into earth, it became one with earth.

What was inside of the square?
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

The pentacle was once revered for the perfection with which the human form fits enigmatically into a five pointed star. Today it is a symbol that resurfaces time and again, but without the purity that was originally intended to be its message.

The ‘evolved’ and altered image is all that has survived human interference over the ages.

Humankind created under a supreme Creator’s perfect mathematical design code. So why has this symbol of perfection been so blatantly confused with evil? Why has a unique representation of this symbol become the object of desecration and Satanism, to be feared when it was once so pure?

Five sided pentacles inside circles, and similar renditions, were taboo in the Renaissance era. The holy books did not seem to mention it, so perhaps many deduced that it therefore had to be untrue. Could this human codex once have been part of the original texts of our holy books before the Renaissance era?

Knowledge that ties humanity with ancestors that came from another star system! Knowledge that would suddenly be incriminating to the church! This begs the question: Was it deliberately omitted? Or did they know about the validity of these teachings, but realising it was a threat to religion, decided it had to be relegated to a secret.

It would have been an almost impossible task to reincorporate this lost knowledge in the holy books at a later stage. The church of the time would no doubt have feared the loss of its credibility if critical changes were suddenly made to its holy books.

Da Vinci seems to have guarded this secret for this very reason. However, this did not detract from the likelihood that he believed the code was of untold significance to humankind and should not be forgotten. Hence he ingeniously encoded it into some of his paintings.

Perhaps this knowledge Da Vinci had, claimed we were the descendant lineage from visitors of human form who came from the stars, who possessed powers that would very quickly be relegated to witchcraft.

When in effect, what these beings that came from above possessed, was technology. Technology that was so advanced, it could be misconstrued as something evil by commoners… but certainly not by a genius such as Da Vinci.

Not many people are aware that there are two main types of pentagrams in the occult world, but with two very different meanings. Once you have the complete understanding of the Pentagram, you will be able decipher the key of the two worlds that is the illusion we live in.

The upright pentagram is the symbol used for good and is a type of an astrological magic charm.

pentagarm christ

In ancient Roman times and medieval Christain churches had the Pentagram painted or carved on their door to ward off evil spirits as well as the Babylonians and many others throughout the world. It is identical with the "Druid's-foot,"3 pentalpha, the fairy-cross, among the Pythagoreans (signum Pythagoricum), and Cabalists; in the cult of the Virgin. In the time of Pythagoras, a signet ring bearing the pentagram was allegedly worn by members of the Pythagoran brotherhood.

pentagram signet

The other is the inverted or upside down pentagram which is always used for evil and or nefarious purposes. The two points down is the sign of Satan which subjects the spirit to the governance of matter.

Inverted Cross
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
...once again you hold on to your earthly soul and justify your ego with the past...a past no one can prove happened from records or stories... you will never get off this rock and see the rest of the universe,you will slide back and forth to the dual earths...have it your way burger king...even in the anaimal kingdom the queen.female is ruler...consider the ants as its written or the bees... there is no king bee unless you chew it,and there isnt no aunt bee unless your in mayberry, i just gave you 2 clues...

I can prove it and already have.
...you can only prove what has been rewritten as other symbology but it is the same layered meanings as the original texts written by the ancients and copied over and over as the same meanings different characters to suit whoever has possession of them.....same shit different era...

BINGO and now we have your MO.

I can trace it back to the original peeps and tribe and even the splinters from there. Same family from Phoenicia, Egypt, Greece and Rome etc....

We all have a special birthmark and DNA, but what you fail to get is that I AM both ruling blood lines from your faction and Apollos. I owe loyalty to both which makes me a nice middle ground bro.
try to take that with you when you slide...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

I can prove it and already have.
...you can only prove what has been rewritten as other symbology but it is the same layered meanings as the original texts written by the ancients and copied over and over as the same meanings different characters to suit whoever has possession of them.....same shit different era...

I can trace it back to the original peeps and tribe and even the splinters from there. Same family from Phoenicia, Egypt, Greece and Rome etc....

We all have a special birthmark and DNA, but what you fail to get is that I AM both ruling blood lines from your faction and Apollos. I owe loyalty to both which makes me a nice middle ground bro.

Take what where and what do you mean by when I slide?
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im uploading my little snake av. I drew it myself. Im not an artist, so it was a bit difficult, But its fairly done..

Im going to make it into Lapel Pins..

:snakecross:
that's free will dying on the cross of ego...in this case,humility is still at the head, desire,pride and vanity make up the other 3 arms of the cross...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not many people are aware that there are two main types of pentagrams in the occult world, but with two very different meanings. Once you have the complete understanding of the Pentagram, you will be able decipher the key of the two worlds that is the illusion we live in.

The upright pentagram is the symbol used for good and is a type of an astrological magic charm.

:pentagarm christ:

In ancient Roman times and medieval Christain churches had the Pentagram painted or carved on their door to ward off evil spirits as well as the Babylonians and many others throughout the world. It is identical with the "Druid's-foot,"3 pentalpha, the fairy-cross, among the Pythagoreans (signum Pythagoricum), and Cabalists; in the cult of the Virgin. In the time of Pythagoras, a signet ring bearing the pentagram was allegedly worn by members of the Pythagoran brotherhood.

:pentagram signet:

The other is the inverted or upside down pentagram which is always used for evil and or nefarious purposes. The two points down is the sign of Satan which subjects the spirit to the governance of matter.

:Inverted Cross:

Again...What if the geometry is part of a source of ‘forbidden’ knowledge that did not fit at all into religious teaching during the renaissance era?

Also...again...Why would this knowledge have been so shocking for its time? Perhaps it claimed evidence of the place of human origins… evidence of which does seem to exist?

Or does it? By gauging what has stumbled on in many areas research of the ancient civilisations. Does the secrecy surrounding this seems to be justifiable?

The Hidden Records reveal how this fingerprint of those who visited from another world, is encoded into the enigmatic monuments they built on Earth… and even on Mars (which was not always a red planet).

This would explain why the code had been covered up for centuries… until today!
CELT1

User ID: 1177339
United States
07/25/2012 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

T Ceti , and why would being barefoot and pregnant be evil or inferior?

You give yourself away with a hatred of the female condition.

How closer our our root ground chakras would be if we went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

And the living life in the womb is life itself... wondrous in creation

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.
...i see women as equal to men,the goddess carry the baby from god ,you see women in a religious role...that's why the earth doesn't not have balance, male female roles are put into a box and the square box out weighs the round earth with the moon being the center point and the sun/justice holding them...

Sounds like heaven descending. The Cube of Jerusalem.

NO PARADISE REVEALING...

GOD(O)/8/CHRISTADAMLILITHCHILDRENANIMALS... = 40 SQUARED FOR THE FORTY DAYS AND NIGHTS... 1600 IS THE ADDRESS TO THE WHITE HOUSE OF DARKNESS... THE JUDGEMENT...

GOD(O)/8/CHRISMANWOMANCHILDRENANIMALS= 38 =/ / THE PATH

BEING SQUARED IS WHO IS ON THIS PATH...

THE CHILDREN OF LILITH...

LOVE IS LIFE IN THROUGH HERE... THE WAY OF MARY... AS SHE SITS AT THE FEET OF CHRIST AND LISTENS IN SILENCE...

-

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 06:26 PM
CELT1
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im uploading my little snake av. I drew it myself. Im not an artist, so it was a bit difficult, But its fairly done..

that's free will dying on the cross of ego...in this case,humility is still at the head, desire,pride and vanity make up the other 3 arms of the cross...

No it is not Bro. The cross is a message of Redemption in which the Soul may rise unto the Redeemed Life, (you know Jesus rising from the cross?) and then upwards, still upwards to the Immortal Life.

Our mortal self is our shell, AKA skin, bones and this life. When we find our souls and redeem it to live a live governed by our higher selves we figuratively die on the croSS to then rise a new Christ man who is divine for his lives for a higher purpose. His 7 chakras are firing 24/7, diet only enhances him to make him more refined. He is immortal.

A 100 degree Hot mo fo Freemason type Illuminati who is AS ABOVE, SO BELOW and SO WITHIN, SO WITHOUT.
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

...sliding to the dual earth in the same orbit as this earth but 180 degrees behind the sun when you incarnate again,unless you become 1/I/eye...dual earths with reverse roles of the man and woman,the reason for the planet X and nibiru stories...again, clean your antenna off of earth filth(pigs,cattle,artificial ingredients and booze which turns to acetylene in the brain) and you will know what the rest of the universe is doing...I'm not role playing...
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

pentagarm christ

pentagram signet

Inverted Cross

Again...What if the geometry is part of a source of ‘forbidden’ knowledge that did not fit at all into religious teaching during the renaissance era?

Also...again...Why would this knowledge have been so shocking for its time? Perhaps it claimed evidence of the place of human origins… evidence of which does seem to exist?

Or does it? By gauging what has stumbled on in many areas research of the ancient civilisations. Does the secrecy surrounding this seems to be justifiable?

The Hidden Records reveal how this fingerprint of those who visited from another world, is encoded into the enigmatic monuments they built on Earth… and even on Mars (which was not always a red planet).

This would explain why the code had been covered up for centuries… until today!

Look at he cross in the Catholic Church on the back of the Popes chair. This is the same thing as the inverted pentagram I showed you above.

no upside down p THIS IS NO GOOD

Stop the BS SAY NO TO UPSIDE DOWN PENTAGRAMS

pentagram man Say yes to the uprite Pentagrams

Inverted Cross And NOT the one Satanist use

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 07/25/2012 06:37 PM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Da Vinci also appears to have encrypted his knowledge of the star origin secret of humanity in his most famous sketch titled ‘Vitruvian Man'.

Da Vinci emphasised three dimples in the human stomach area in an odd kind of way. Only a bodybuilder would have such ‘dimples’ namely abdominal muscles.

However it would be anatomically incorrect to have only three dimples!

How could Da vinci have made such a glaring error? Unless of course if he wanted to conceal a secret...Right?

On a defined body one would have these type of ‘dimples’, but there should be anything between six and nine of them.

Da Vinci was recreating the human-Orion secret presented in the grand design! The three belt stars of the Orion star constellation ‘show the way’ as an alignment to the place from where the grand human form physically originated from… the place of three sun-like stars near the Pleiades.

It is NOT ALL about the EVIL MAN DOES with symbols...Ok
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

No it is not Bro. The cross is a message of Redemption in which the Soul may rise unto the Redeemed Life, (you know Jesus rising from the cross?) and then upwards, still upwards to the Immortal Life.

Our mortal self is our shell, AKA skin, bones and this life. When we find our souls and redeem it to live a live governed by our higher selves we figuratively die on the croSS to then rise a new Christ man who is divine for his lives for a higher purpose. His 7 chakras are firing 24/7, diet only enhances him to make him more refined. He is immortal.

A 100 degree Hot mo fo Freemason type Illuminati who is AS ABOVE, SO BELOW and SO WITHIN, SO WITHOUT.
...i dont owe no one nothing for what materiel possessions i am using ..Everyone's immortal,and yes that's free will dying on my cross within the kingdom of god within me...Jesus is the ab negative bloodline...its not a coincidence there are 8 blood types/4 negative and 4 positive and there are 8 planets visible from the dual earths...neither earth can see each other because of the sun and Pluto isn't a planet...and yes my 7 chakras are firing 24/6...you aint even on the right calender,there's only 6 days in the week,the 7th day belongs to the creator/sun...would you like me to explain the real calender before caesar changed it into a false calender...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 06:43 PM
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
...sliding to the dual earth in the same orbit as this earth but 180 degrees behind the sun when you incarnate again,unless you become 1/I/eye...dual earths with reverse roles of the man and woman,the reason for the planet X and nibiru stories...again, clean your antenna off of earth filth(pigs,cattle,artificial ingredients and booze which turns to acetylene in the brain) and you will know what the rest of the universe is doing...I'm not role playing...

My job is here and now. What are you going to do here with all that manna Venus Evol mojo God man DNA you got? I AM sorry, but You are like a broken record bro. Do they really send you a check monthly for this? Hell, I AM sure I would be like top braSS blogger coMmander Moeses that May make your DNA look rather AB-weekly. I AM like the joker.

We have a world to save out there with lots of corruption, lies and scum to clean up. Get a video recorder, record your diet and be done with it and move on to more productive sheople endeavors homeboy.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 07/25/2012 06:55 PM
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

My job is here and now. What are you going to do here with all that manna Venus Evol mojo God man DNA you got? I AM sorry, but You are like a broken record bro. Do they really send you a check monthly for this? Hell, I AM sure I would be like top braSS blogger coMmander Moeses that May make your DNA look rather AB-weekly. I AM like the joker.

We have a world to save out there with lots of corruption, lies and scum to clan up. Get a video recorder, record your diet and be done with it and move on to more productive sheople endeavors homeboy.
...a doctor once gave me a shot that produced severe scoliosis in me is why i draw a check..seams your humans aren't so kind to visitors...
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

...i dont owe no one nothing for what materiel possessions i am using ..Everyone's immortal,and yes that's free will dying on my cross within the kingdom of god within me...Jesus is the ab negative bloodline...its not a coincidence there are 8 blood types/4 negative and 4 positive and there are 8 planets visible from the dual earths...neither earth can see each other because of the sun and Pluto isn't a planet...and yes my 7 chakras are firing 24/6...you aint even on the right calender,there's only 6 days in the week,the 7th day belongs to the creator/sun...would you like me to explain the real calender before caesar changed it into a false calender...

You mean this?;

"Reform " of the Egyptian calendar. 8 A. D.

—So-called Anno Christo of Abyssinia; really the apotheosis of Augustus in Egypt of B. C. 8, shifted to A. D. 8, as exexplained under B. C. 15. Epoch, August 29. 14 A. D.—August 29. Death and Ascension to heaven of Augustus. This is the day of, "Divus Augustus Quirinus Dionysius." In the Chronicle of Bede, this date is mentioned as the "laterculus septizonii" in which this been employed to mark the return and week day of Easter by means of the Dominical letter in the series A to G.

[link to books.google.com]
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
here KT, you might want to watch this and part 2 to understand what your "religion" really is...and what the Egyptian religion is and what all the rest of the "religions" are..the historians misinterpreted them.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 06:54 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

We have a world to save out there with lots of corruption, lies and scum to clan up. Get a video recorder, record your diet and be done with it and move on to more productive sheople endeavors homeboy.
...a doctor once gave me a shot that produced severe scoliosis in me is why i draw a check..seams your humans aren't so kind to visitors...

T Ceti, as they say, the Hero gets stung by the scorpion. Disfigurment. pain, poisoning, injury seems to be part of the heros storyline.

Or imprisonment, broken hearts etc...

If something didnt slow you down, you might of had amnesia on your origins and chased the world instead. Thats what Ive always taught anyways..
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is fine, but that is not an excuse to act like I AM not Jesus like you or my DNA is less than. What is your mtDNA and YDNA? This will tell me who you are.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is fine, but that is not an excuse to act like I AM not Jesus like you or my DNA is less than. What is your mtDNA and YDNA? This will tell me who you are.

ohno

GLP