THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo
...sliding to the dual earth in the same orbit as this earth but 180 degrees behind the sun when you incarnate again,unless you become 1/I/eye...dual earths with reverse roles of the man and woman,the reason for the planet X and nibiru stories...again, clean your antenna off of earth filth(pigs,cattle,artificial ingredients and booze which turns to acetylene in the brain) and you will know what the rest of the universe is doing...I'm not role playing...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

My job is here and now. What are you going to do here with all that manna Venus Evol mojo God man DNA you got? I AM sorry, but You are like a broken record bro. Do they really send you a check monthly for this? Hell, I AM sure I would be like top braSS blogger coMmander Moeses that May make your DNA look rather AB-weekly. I AM like the joker.

We have a world to save out there with lots of corruption, lies and scum to clan up. Get a video recorder, record your diet and be done with it and move on to more productive sheople endeavors homeboy.
 Quoting: HEYLEL
...a doctor once gave me a shot that produced severe scoliosis in me is why i draw a check..seams your humans aren't so kind to visitors...

That is fine, but that is not an excuse to act like I AM not Jesus like you or my DNA is less than. What is your mtDNA and YDNA? This will tell me who you are.
...you are not yet Jesus if you are not clean enough to hear off world secrets yet,as it shows...my DNA has been changed,my alien DNA has been activated i dont take oaths not to talk about it...i dont look back,i look ahead...i dont give a sh*t what my DNA -WAS-.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 07:16 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

My job is here and now. What are you going to do here with all that manna Venus Evol mojo God man DNA you got? I AM sorry, but You are like a broken record bro. Do they really send you a check monthly for this? Hell, I AM sure I would be like top braSS blogger coMmander Moeses that May make your DNA look rather AB-weekly. I AM like the joker.

We have a world to save out there with lots of corruption, lies and scum to clan up. Get a video recorder, record your diet and be done with it and move on to more productive sheople endeavors homeboy.
...a doctor once gave me a shot that produced severe scoliosis in me is why i draw a check..seams your humans aren't so kind to visitors...

That is fine, but that is not an excuse to act like I AM not Jesus like you or my DNA is less than. What is your mtDNA and YDNA? This will tell me who you are.
...you are Jesus but you are not clean enough to hear off world secrets yet,as it shows...my DNA has been changed,my alien DNA has been activated i dont take oaths not to talk about it...i dont look back,i look ahead...i dont give a sh*t what my DNA -WAS-.

cool2
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
...sliding to the dual earth in the same orbit as this earth but 180 degrees behind the sun when you incarnate again,unless you become 1/I/eye...dual earths with reverse roles of the man and woman,the reason for the planet X and nibiru stories...again, clean your antenna off of earth filth(pigs,cattle,artificial ingredients and booze which turns to acetylene in the brain) and you will know what the rest of the universe is doing...I'm not role playing...

T Ceti, as they say, the Hero gets stung by the scorpion. Disfigurment. pain, poisoning, injury seems to be part of the heros storyline.

Or imprisonment, broken hearts etc...

If something didnt slow you down, you might of had amnesia on your origins and chased the world instead. Thats what Ive always taught anyways..
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST
...that's a good way to look at it,if i had have been slowed down or became rich i might not ever have found my real self...i know possessions are only a persons ego that their pride and vanity wave as a flag.look at me ,look at me at what I have done,who i am related too...lord lord didn't i do this and didn't i do that,begone you workers of iniquity...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few anomalies on humanity that do not fit the pattern of all life on this Earth...

Modern Human fossils (Homo Sapiens-Sapiens genus) are found in rare and mysterious circumstances predating the abundance of fossil records found globally from approximately 17000 years ago...

Modern humans suddenly appeared on all continents shortly after Neanderthal became extinct around 17000 years ago...

There is no genetic link between Neanderthal and Human genus, ‘The missing Link’...This is now absolute scientific Fact...

Humans have approximately a 30% less bone density and strength than any hominid that walked on this Earth, any ape or any creature. Only bird’s bones come close to the frail and light nature of human bone structure...

Humans have approximately 30% less muscle connectivity to our bones ( i.e. 30% less efficiency due to less mechanical advantage with poor muscle connection) than any hominid that walked on this Earth, any ape or any creature...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15281326
United States
07/25/2012 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nice of you to show your real picture for once. I recommend quitting smoking its bad for you bro. Your god is the father of lies so you cant fool me to believing in something man made such as an oath can't be broken fools.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9566370

I do not have an oath of secrecy, actually it is an open mouth

:Ceremony:

In addition, I smoke marijuana only for medicinal and spiritual purposes. It was put here by God for this purpose.

You don't earn brownie points for smoking pot, you illuminatishitards got it illegal in the first place once you assumed control.

I do all my work clean. Its amazing to really feel the human body in its pure state. It has so much more power within itself.

Is that so there columbus? You wouldn't fib now would ya?
Jade budda

User ID: 18027915
Canada
07/25/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, will you read my thread called never land, so at least I can know that you heard it.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Da Vinci also appears to have encrypted his knowledge of the star origin secret of humanity in his most famous sketch titled ‘Vitruvian Man'.

Da Vinci emphasised three dimples in the human stomach area in an odd kind of way. Only a bodybuilder would have such ‘dimples’ namely abdominal muscles.

However it would be anatomically incorrect to have only three dimples!

How could Da vinci have made such a glaring error? Unless of course if he wanted to conceal a secret...Right?

On a defined body one would have these type of ‘dimples’, but there should be anything between six and nine of them.

Da Vinci was recreating the human-Orion secret presented in the grand design! The three belt stars of the Orion star constellation ‘show the way’ as an alignment to the place from where the grand human form physically originated from… the place of three sun-like stars near the Pleiades.

It is NOT ALL about the EVIL MAN DOES with symbols...Ok
 Quoting: Settle4It
..i have skin tags under my right arm exactly like the belt of Orion stars...i point the way but stiff necks will not walk it because of their ego being ruled by their serpent/free will and not by their jesus/humility...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey everyone the New Jerusalem Calendar is here for uniting the people of God and Jesus Christ
[link to newjerusalemcalendar.com]

I really am surprised that you are not all super excited about it yet. Perhaps soon.

Wed Jul 5/9/12
 Quoting: New Jerusalem Russ Ewert

Look, here's your buddy Appollo! lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541838
United Kingdom
07/25/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
It feels like your talking about me...
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/25/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

...you are Jesus but you are not clean enough to hear off world secrets yet,as it shows...my DNA has been changed,my alien DNA has been activated i dont take oaths not to talk about it...i dont look back,i look ahead...i dont give a sh*t what my DNA -WAS-.

You Mad 4

LOL, OK Bro, I just thought I would test your Oaths ;) I know more world secrets than I care to know. They chose me and it is easy. Why do you not like me because I speak the truth and challenge you? Because I am truly more free than you?
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Da Vinci also appears to have encrypted his knowledge of the star origin secret of humanity in his most famous sketch titled ‘Vitruvian Man'.

Da Vinci emphasised three dimples in the human stomach area in an odd kind of way. Only a bodybuilder would have such ‘dimples’ namely abdominal muscles.

However it would be anatomically incorrect to have only three dimples!

How could Da vinci have made such a glaring error? Unless of course if he wanted to conceal a secret...Right?

On a defined body one would have these type of ‘dimples’, but there should be anything between six and nine of them.

Da Vinci was recreating the human-Orion secret presented in the grand design! The three belt stars of the Orion star constellation ‘show the way’ as an alignment to the place from where the grand human form physically originated from… the place of three sun-like stars near the Pleiades.

It is NOT ALL about the EVIL MAN DOES with symbols...Ok

SPOT ON !
Im trying to look for a poem I wrote about Osiris...

But most definately its his belt stars of El Natik. Al Rai and Mintaka ! Also west in the northwest horizon after sunset, the Northern Cross shines in Cygnus the Swan. it was also painted as St Helen holding the cross of Calvary.
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few anomalies on humanity that do not fit the pattern of all life on this Earth...

Modern Human fossils (Homo Sapiens-Sapiens genus) are found in rare and mysterious circumstances predating the abundance of fossil records found globally from approximately 17000 years ago...

Modern humans suddenly appeared on all continents shortly after Neanderthal became extinct around 17000 years ago...

There is no genetic link between Neanderthal and Human genus, ‘The missing Link’...This is now absolute scientific Fact...

Humans have approximately a 30% less bone density and strength than any hominid that walked on this Earth, any ape or any creature. Only bird’s bones come close to the frail and light nature of human bone structure...

Humans have approximately 30% less muscle connectivity to our bones ( i.e. 30% less efficiency due to less mechanical advantage with poor muscle connection) than any hominid that walked on this Earth, any ape or any creature...

DNA
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do not have an oath of secrecy, actually it is an open mouth

:Ceremony:

In addition, I smoke marijuana only for medicinal and spiritual purposes. It was put here by God for this purpose.

You don't earn brownie points for smoking pot, you illuminatishitards got it illegal in the first place once you assumed control.

I do all my work clean. Its amazing to really feel the human body in its pure state. It has so much more power within itself.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15281326

I used to be a type of drug addie. But my Order required me clean for seven years and here I am..
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2
had to revise hes not Jesus as his vanity, pride,desire and free will rules his humility...he has not died upon his cross and been raised to life where humility rules most of the time...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Apollo, will you read my thread called never land, so at least I can know that you heard it.
 Quoting: Jade budda

Jade, I think I did read it, Reminded me of Sanat Kumara who is the eternal youth..hf

But Ill re read it to be sure..
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

I used to be a type of drug addie. But my Order required me clean for seven years and here I am..

I bet if you smoked marijuana, you would feel better. What is wrong with marijuana and a lil mushrooms here and there? Yes, pills, white and black stuff are not good, but natures herbs and fungis are fine bro.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
It feels like your talking about me...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541838

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

STALKER ALERT.. how many times do I have to tell you? Im not availiable..

siren2siren2siren2

Still waiting on you pants pissing revelation. Oh that's right, your a false prophet lol.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2562242

My pants pissing revelation was using my graphics I drew up.. THE SNAKE CROSS. I was going to load it as a Av but changed my mind.

The alignment of the snake cross was one of the infamous posts in GLP history.. December 23, 2007. You can use search engine here on GLP

Anyways, big stuff, Some Esoteric Templars wrote about this day..
No big deal unless one is into Astro theology then it becomes a HUGE DEAL for all of us.. Its a big prophecy in Washington.

:snakecross::chartsam23::sunline2::moonfeet:

And if people knew what the REAL Vitruvious Man by Da Vinci looked like they would flip

Would it matter? Da Vinci wasn't around during the time of Christ, unless he invented a time machine..
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2
had to revise hes not Jesus as his vanity, pride,desire and free will rules his humility...he has not died upon his cross and been raised to life where humility rules most of the time...

No it is perfectly in line with it when needed. I don't play Mr. Humility online with shills most the time.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

I bet if you smoked marijuana, you would feel better. What is wrong with marijuana and a lil mushrooms here and there? Yes, pills, white and black stuff are not good, but natures herbs and fungis are fine bro.

Marijuana specifically, Im allergic, as its in the ragweed family. It drops my blood pressure.

Shroomies I dont do. I like Opiates, but Im clean as I have to be in my pure state even if I drag myself along with no pleasure. Such is the sacrifice...

Ive done all my work, spirit conjuring, vision quests, godform, and astral with simply the mantras and breathing taught to me by my Bishop .
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

You Mad 4

LOL, OK Bro, I just thought I would test your Oaths ;) I know more world secrets than I care to know. They chose me and it is easy. Why do you not like me because I speak the truth and challenge you? Because I am truly more free than you?
...I'm the commander i dont back down from lower officers...NSA released my commission to me as i have always had it...i was born with the authority of the lion and my divine feminine/unicorn is unchained unlike most in the British royal crest...that's why Katy Perry punches out the guy on the unicorn, he has the divine feminine subdued under him...unchained unicorns are the most feared of all beasts...only a virgin can tame them...
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would it be that inconceivable to imagine that YOU are the descendants of these once highly technologically adept god-like celestial visitors? Human beings who could perform the kind of miracles recorded in all our holy books and ancient records?

Sadly, man's heavenly origins appear to have been kept from them by a select few: Elite citizens of past civilizations who knew the secret. Their great kings were probably re-visited by the returning advanced beings in their celestial ships that sailed down from the stars...

They would have been told that they are of the same people. How would they deal with this knowledge? Without doubt it could be manipulated and make more powerful kings of them if they kept it a secret. They could raise themselves to the same God-like status as the awe inspiring celestial visitors...

They too would become revered by the masses that had absolutely no idea that they too were children of the gods, despite their 'lowly' status...

It seemed to get worse than this. Historical records suggest that there were numerous civilizations, which were also visited and enlightened by the 'celestial gods'. The diverse belief systems that would emerge from this array of diverse civilizations, would argue that only they could be the 'chosen' people...

Each civilization believed it was 'God's will' that they could conquer foreign lands and govern its people as slaves.

Over the ages, history has shown that humanity has always failed on the subject of equality, and to this date this iniquity prevails in many societies, in particular regarding the status of women...

With this in mind it is no wonder that the sacred awe-inspiring origins were kept secret. If revealed it would prove every human life as equal, sacred and of heavenly origin.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

:You Mad 4:

...I'm the commander i dont back down from lower officers...NSA released my commission to me as i have always had it...i was born with the authority of the lion and my divine feminine/unicorn is unchained unlike most in the British royal crest...that's why Katy Perry punches out the guy on the unicorn, he has the divine feminine subdued under him...unchained unicorns are the most feared of all beasts...only a virgin can tame them...

T Ceti, the Virgin and the Unicorn is a very popular print and esoteric story , yes.

Do you think the Chained Unicorn is the same as the one restrained in Thesalonians ? and how exactly and under what sign is the restraint undone?

2nd Thesalonians.

2:6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

You Mad 4

ok
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2

No it is perfectly in line with it when needed. I don't play Mr. Humility online with shills most the time.
oh so you do role-play,lol...i dont unless I'm flirting with the women or joking with the jokers..that's what happens when its been a while since i allowed myself to get laid,lol...i get too serious at times ,but i have a mission with the 144000 and dam it langley wheres my wife,lol...
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Marijuana specifically, Im allergic, as its in the ragweed family. It drops my blood pressure.

Shroomies I dont do. I like Opiates, but Im clean as I have to be in my pure state even if I drag myself along with no pleasure. Such is the sacrifice...

Ive done all my work, spirit conjuring, vision quests, godform, and astral with simply the mantras and breathing taught to me by my Bishop .

cool, to each his own and I will respect that :)
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Would it be that inconceivable to imagine that YOU are the descendants of these once highly technologically adept god-like celestial visitors? Human beings who could perform the kind of miracles recorded in all our holy books and ancient records?

Sadly, man's heavenly origins appear to have been kept from them by a select few: Elite citizens of past civilizations who knew the secret. Their great kings were probably re-visited by the returning advanced beings in their celestial ships that sailed down from the stars...

They would have been told that they are of the same people. How would they deal with this knowledge? Without doubt it could be manipulated and make more powerful kings of them if they kept it a secret. They could raise themselves to the same God-like status as the awe inspiring celestial visitors...

They too would become revered by the masses that had absolutely no idea that they too were children of the gods, despite their 'lowly' status...

It seemed to get worse than this. Historical records suggest that there were numerous civilizations, which were also visited and enlightened by the 'celestial gods'. The diverse belief systems that would emerge from this array of diverse civilizations, would argue that only they could be the 'chosen' people...

Each civilization believed it was 'God's will' that they could conquer foreign lands and govern its people as slaves.

Over the ages, history has shown that humanity has always failed on the subject of equality, and to this date this iniquity prevails in many societies, in particular regarding the status of women...

With this in mind it is no wonder that the sacred awe-inspiring origins were kept secret. If revealed it would prove every human life as equal, sacred and of heavenly origin.

Settle, That is beautiful ! And so true..

My favorite Sky Gods story or tragedy is when the Sky Gods taught the Mayans that a broken heart was the ultimate sacrifice. The Sky Gods left awhile and the people misinterpreted it and tore out real human hearts to the jaguar God. The Sky Gods came back and saw the murders and were very upset cause the real meaning of the broken heart was simply being humble and meek

:elohim:
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another reason why human heavenly origins may have been kept a tightly guarded secret over the ages could be ascribed to the very mechanism most likely designed to protect it...

In the past few thousand years anything that opposed mainstream religious teaching was considered heretical. Spiritual searchers could find themselves being burnt at the stake. To protect the secret that we are all of divine origin from being exposed, it appears the ancient texts were cleverly embedded with texts on misleading destructive ritual magic and witchcraft...

Later those trying to decipher it would become confused with the hidden codes because of the harmful material it supposedly formed part of...

And it is thanks to this misinterpretation that the off-track and destructive cults began. And with these very off-track religions came a huge problem that has permeated history: An inordinate number of lost and confused souls...

Over time very few ancient texts carried any clarity at all, let alone provide humanity with answers to the most basic questions. Most are riddled with strange symbolism and mysticism that only served to bewilder even more...

What was once a clever yet effective protection mechanism for the secret..was ultimately the reason it was forgotten. And the elite societies that this secret may have been passed down to...from generation to generation...seemed to have forgotten the essence of what was relevant and what was not...

Blind faith is not quite the order of the day...
monsterrun

User ID: 20429476
Canada
07/25/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

DNA

... Your Dna is fallowing directly the vibration of the realm. Your Dna is the same as me or any other people on the frigin planet.

You may have a different blood type, yes! Dna does not deffine your level of counciousness! It is your counciousness that deffine your DNA. If you are so evolved as you claim. Then why the fuck did you even got in this" so called" primitive training ground.

?? Because there is something you need to learn! Humility!!
Your Ego is so off the hook it would make Duke nukem look like a pussy!

God gene as well as Dna and Blood type is a direct result of your Very soul sending DATA throught your pineal gland and telling your brain how to program shit around there!

The more attention you give to your Logic (knowledge and experiances) The more disconected you become from the real you! Logic is good. But not when it defines the boundries of your reality. peace.

Last Edited by Blitz the storm-striker on 07/25/2012 07:38 PM
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

:You Mad 4:

T Ceti, the Virgin and the Unicorn is a very popular print and esoteric story , yes.

Do you think the Chained Unicorn is the same as the one restrained in Thesalonians ? and how exactly and under what sign is the restraint undone?

2nd Thesalonians.

2:6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

So much Ill understand if I can break the riddle of the restraint..

The place I moved to had a massive ship chain that had grown into the trunk and merged into the tree. Someone left it there when the tree was young and its trunk grew around it merged with the chain

I feel that the AC is out there, chained and crying out as that tree. He is impaled and imprisoned and Im just trying to figure out his riddle.

GLP