monsterrun

User ID: 20429476
Canada
07/25/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

You Mad 4

LOL, OK Bro, I just thought I would test your Oaths ;) I know more world secrets than I care to know. They chose me and it is easy. Why do you not like me because I speak the truth and challenge you? Because I am truly more free than you?
 Quoting: HEYLEL
...I'm the commander i dont back down from lower officers...NSA released my commission to me as i have always had it...i was born with the authority of the lion and my divine feminine/unicorn is unchained unlike most in the British royal crest...that's why Katy Perry punches out the guy on the unicorn, he has the divine feminine subdued under him...unchained unicorns are the most feared of all beasts...only a virgin can tame them...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

T Ceti, the Virgin and the Unicorn is a very popular print and esoteric story , yes.

Do you think the Chained Unicorn is the same as the one restrained in Thesalonians ? and how exactly and under what sign is the restraint undone?

2nd Thesalonians.

2:6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

So much Ill understand if I can break the riddle of the restraint..

The place I moved to had a massive ship chain that had grown into the trunk and merged into the tree. Someone left it there when the tree was young and its trunk grew around it merged with the chain

I feel that the AC is out there, chained and crying out as that tree. He is impaled and imprisoned and Im just trying to figure out his riddle.

isnt the riddle talking about Experiancing a limited reality to understand the importance of Logic in the process of creation?
To live is to believe in the power of dreams! To dream is to believe in the power of love! To love is to Know the truth!
The Desire to Be fuel the belief that you Are which ignite the Will to Become which bring back forth the desire to be...
Let it be-come you! It means Stop seeking your higher self! It is seeking you! Stand still in your mind to calm the waters of your mind and then it shall find you, so you can ride those waves together!
your true self lies somewhere between your heart and your consciousness. It is called the heart consciousness,which is the creator, which is you!
The heart create the emotions and our mind evoke its purpose, from which we dream the life we live in order to imagine the nature of reality and finally remember love!

The highest Purpose of our mind is the ability to Forget! Go on and Forgive yourself!
There is no love in truth but there is truth in love!
Be authentic, nobody else can do it for you!
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/25/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

cool2
 Quoting: Settle4It
had to revise hes not Jesus as his vanity, pride,desire and free will rules his humility...he has not died upon his cross and been raised to life where humility rules most of the time...

No it is perfectly in line with it when needed. I don't play Mr. Humility online with shills most the time.
oh so you do role-play,lol...i dont unless I'm flirting with the women or joking with the jokers..that's what happens when its been a while since i allowed myself to get laid,lol...i get too serious at times ,but i have a mission with the 144000 and dam it langley wheres my wife,lol...

Of course I do and online I carry mainly my sword because of the lies, corruption and darkness that is our world at this moment.

In addition I AM married to my soul mate who is nice hot 26 year old Latina who I often have sex in between blogging with you all ;)

I can swing my sword, defend a blow, blow a kiss and make love all in the same 10 minutes time. I work fast like a Octopus, lol

There is a time and place for everything bro.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 07/25/2012 07:51 PM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/25/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
A few anomalies on humanity that do not fit the pattern of all life on this Earth...

Modern Human fossils (Homo Sapiens-Sapiens genus) are found in rare and mysterious circumstances predating the abundance of fossil records found globally from approximately 17000 years ago...

Modern humans suddenly appeared on all continents shortly after Neanderthal became extinct around 17000 years ago...

There is no genetic link between Neanderthal and Human genus, ‘The missing Link’...This is now absolute scientific Fact...

Humans have approximately a 30% less bone density and strength than any hominid that walked on this Earth, any ape or any creature. Only bird’s bones come close to the frail and light nature of human bone structure...

Humans have approximately 30% less muscle connectivity to our bones ( i.e. 30% less efficiency due to less mechanical advantage with poor muscle connection) than any hominid that walked on this Earth, any ape or any creature...

DNA

... Your Dna is fallowing directly the vibration of the realm. Your Dna is the same as me or any other people on the frigin planet.

You may have a different blood type, yes! Dna does not deffine your level of counciousness! It is your counciousness that deffine your DNA. If you are so evolved as you claim. Then why the fuck did you even got in this" so called" primitive training ground.

?? Because there is something you need to learn! Humility!!
Your Ego is so off the hook it would make Duke nukem look like a pussy!

God gene as well as Dna and Blood type is a direct result of your Very soul sending DATA throught your pineal gland and telling your brain how to program shit around there!

The more attention you give to your Logic (knowledge and experiances) The more disconected you become from the real you! Logic is good. But not when it defines the boundries of your reality. peace.
 Quoting: monsterrun

I never said that DNA defines ones level of counsciousness.

Know thyself. I AM a Gnostic. DNA is where our intuition and past memories come from. My Ego is my spirit and please do not tell me what to do because I do just fine by listening to my inner self rather than people such as yourself.
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
...I'm the commander i dont back down from lower officers...NSA released my commission to me as i have always had it...i was born with the authority of the lion and my divine feminine/unicorn is unchained unlike most in the British royal crest...that's why Katy Perry punches out the guy on the unicorn, he has the divine feminine subdued under him...unchained unicorns are the most feared of all beasts...only a virgin can tame them...

T Ceti, the Virgin and the Unicorn is a very popular print and esoteric story , yes.

Do you think the Chained Unicorn is the same as the one restrained in Thesalonians ? and how exactly and under what sign is the restraint undone?

2nd Thesalonians.

2:6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

2:8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.

The place I moved to had a massive ship chain that had grown into the trunk and merged into the tree. Someone left it there when the tree was young and its trunk grew around it merged with the chain

I feel that the AC is out there, chained and crying out as that tree. He is impaled and imprisoned and Im just trying to figure out his riddle.

isnt the riddle talking about Experiancing a limited reality to understand the importance of Logic in the process of creation?

That is a thought.. Thank you Monster. Being a Illuminist/Illuminati is all about gaining logic and reason with the hope that our thinking processes are more like Spock or Data from Star Trek. Logic and Reason and reason are very important when people have been held by fears and superstitions for thousands of years.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
had to revise hes not Jesus as his vanity, pride,desire and free will rules his humility...he has not died upon his cross and been raised to life where humility rules most of the time...

No it is perfectly in line with it when needed. I don't play Mr. Humility online with shills most the time.
oh so you do role-play,lol...i dont unless I'm flirting with the women or joking with the jokers..that's what happens when its been a while since i allowed myself to get laid,lol...i get too serious at times ,but i have a mission with the 144000 and dam it langley wheres my wife,lol...

Of course I do and online I carry mainly my sword because of the lies, corruption and darkness that is our world at this moment.

In addition I AM married to my soul mate who is nice hot 26 year old Latina who I often have sex in between blogging with you all ;)

I can swing my sword, defend a blow, blow a kiss and make love all in the same 10 minutes time. I work fast like a Octopus, lol

26? Dang ! Guess you got it good... tounge

Happy for you Bro, you being happily married. Being married fulfills ones needs so one can move onto other things .
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
...you are Jesus but you are not clean enough to hear off world secrets yet,as it shows...my DNA has been changed,my alien DNA has been activated i dont take oaths not to talk about it...i dont look back,i look ahead...i dont give a sh*t what my DNA -WAS-.

You Mad 4

LOL, OK Bro, I just thought I would test your Oaths ;) I know more world secrets than I care to know. They chose me and it is easy. Why do you not like me because I speak the truth and challenge you? Because I am truly more free than you?

2nd Thesalonians.

this is a metaphor of your kingdom of god within you, when you become jesus in your temple and you break your 7 seals/7 chakras open in your own time...you dont need written laws to tell you what to do right..you know what hurts other people and because the morning star has risen in your heart you do not deliberately hurt anyone or yourself anymore..the laws become written upon your heart...the man of lawlessness is consumed by you becoming jesus in your own temple and kingdom as you and then your divine feminine/mary become one with everything...women become mary the wife of jesus and jesus is their divine masculine...something like that,lol...hell, i just woke this year,give me a break,lol...I'm being carpet bombed by knowledge, HQ have called wisdom broken arrows on me ,the more i try to dodge them the closer they hit,lol.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 08:07 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something to think about...The HUMAN soul is multilayered...it has two prime parts to it...

The ancient Egyptians knew it well. They referred to it as the ‘Ka’ and the ‘Ba’. The inner soul seems to exist within a ‘body veil’ or ‘soul shell’ in much the same way as a nut is encased in a shell.

Many believe that the soul enters the body at the moment of birth, both the inner soul and its ‘body veil’...

The astral body making up the inner soul appears as a golden light, while the shell visibly seems to be of a soft blue glow. No facial features are visible at all...

Perhaps for two reasons...Because the detail is all of the same golden coloured light and secondly because the conscious self does not see its face 90% of the time...

In effect this suggests that the soul consciousness as a being of light is merely a shape ‘of habit’. If the astral body wanted to, it could most likely take on any shape...

These two parts of the soul...merging as one...will be known as a being of light...This being of light is naturally like this at death when the soul leaves with its ‘soul shell’...

The process of the body decaying physically appears to release the ‘soul shell’.

The ancient Egyptians resorted to mummification in an effort to keep the astral body connected to the person longer...

They believed this process would provide the person with a chance to delay judgement and hence overcome some of his/her destructive habits...

The Cherubim have the technology to remove a soul from the body in its entirety as a being of light without death!...

The Tree of Life shows human souls as beings of light interacting with The Cosmic Tree...

The soul also has an ability to exist outside of the body as an ‘astral body’. The astral body seems to be able to be induced out of its ‘soul shell’ yet stays connected...

This seems to be the case in near death scenarios where the body is revived. More often than not the person will recall having been conscious outside of its body...

When the body is in the form of an astral body state...the body veil remains as a protective shell for the body purely to maintain its bodily functions...

A micro thin silver cord connects the body veil to the soul...the mind...the astral body. The cord is a mini plasma ribbon that can stretch infinitely within the universe...

This link is how the soul finds its way back to return to its body...If you find yourself astral travelling...think of your body and you shall return...

The gift of astral travel is a gift of life that humanity has completely forgotten...Even the ancient Egyptians knew about it and spoke of it passionately...
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Something to think about...The HUMAN soul is multilayered...it has two prime parts to it...

The ancient Egyptians knew it well. They referred to it as the ‘Ka’ and the ‘Ba’. The inner soul seems to exist within a ‘body veil’ or ‘soul shell’ in much the same way as a nut is encased in a shell.

Many believe that the soul enters the body at the moment of birth, both the inner soul and its ‘body veil’...

The astral body making up the inner soul appears as a golden light, while the shell visibly seems to be of a soft blue glow. No facial features are visible at all...

Perhaps for two reasons...Because the detail is all of the same golden coloured light and secondly because the conscious self does not see its face 90% of the time...

In effect this suggests that the soul consciousness as a being of light is merely a shape ‘of habit’. If the astral body wanted to, it could most likely take on any shape...

These two parts of the soul...merging as one...will be known as a being of light...This being of light is naturally like this at death when the soul leaves with its ‘soul shell’...

The process of the body decaying physically appears to release the ‘soul shell’.

The ancient Egyptians resorted to mummification in an effort to keep the astral body connected to the person longer...

They believed this process would provide the person with a chance to delay judgement and hence overcome some of his/her destructive habits...

The Cherubim have the technology to remove a soul from the body in its entirety as a being of light without death!...

The Tree of Life shows human souls as beings of light interacting with The Cosmic Tree...

The soul also has an ability to exist outside of the body as an ‘astral body’. The astral body seems to be able to be induced out of its ‘soul shell’ yet stays connected...

This seems to be the case in near death scenarios where the body is revived. More often than not the person will recall having been conscious outside of its body...

When the body is in the form of an astral body state...the body veil remains as a protective shell for the body purely to maintain its bodily functions...

A micro thin silver cord connects the body veil to the soul...the mind...the astral body. The cord is a mini plasma ribbon that can stretch infinitely within the universe...

This link is how the soul finds its way back to return to its body...If you find yourself astral travelling...think of your body and you shall return...

The gift of astral travel is a gift of life that humanity has completely forgotten...Even the ancient Egyptians knew about it and spoke of it passionately...

The soul is designed to be a star traveller… during a person’s life here on Earth...

But it is a gift only for those who seek it...The soul has been designed to visit other star systems and the Creation to learn great knowledge...

There are two key reasons why humanity may have lost this crucial knowledge...Either the hierarchies of ages gone by have held onto it keeping it for themselves, or humanity has inadvertently lost this secret thanks to an existence of hardship over the millennia...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

:You Mad 4:

2nd Thesalonians.

this is a metaphor of your kingdom of gos within you, when you become jesus in your temple and you break your 7 seals/7 chakras open in your own time...you dont need written laws to tell you what to do right..you know what hurts other people and because the morning star has risen in your heart you do not deliberately hurt anyone or yourself anymore..the laws become written upon your heart...the man of lawlessness is consumed by you becoming jesus in your own temple and kingdom as you and then your divine feminine/mary become one with everything...women become mary the wife of jesus and jesus is their divine masculine...something like that,lol...hell, i just woke this year,give me a break,lol...I'm being carpet bombed by knowledge, HQ have called wisdom broken arrows on me ,the more i try to dodge them the closer they hit,lol.

NICE ! Good job T Ceti, Yes, merging with the anima, and women their animus does us good, The Great Work, Sacred Marriage, and entering into our Holy of Holies. All vital parts of Alchemy..

Hang in there btw. Awakening will get less overwhelming with time..
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1...I'm happy for you,I'm still searching for my soul-mate...my mrs smith to marry mr smith...my mrs firestarter...hope its not much longer but i will wait for her as she will be just as or even more dangerous as i can be,lol...gets lonely at the top of the men and women who stare at goats division..
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Settle ! Youre doing so good as well and writing so much ! Slow down ! lol

I have to take a break awhile. Ill be back. You are definately an Esoteric Teacher..
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Settle ! Youre doing so good as well and writing so much ! Slow down ! lol

I have to take a break awhile. Ill be back. You are definately an Esoteric Teacher..

LOL...Sorry Love...I was on a roll!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

2nd Thesalonians.

this is a metaphor of your kingdom of gos within you, when you become jesus in your temple and you break your 7 seals/7 chakras open in your own time...you dont need written laws to tell you what to do right..you know what hurts other people and because the morning star has risen in your heart you do not deliberately hurt anyone or yourself anymore..the laws become written upon your heart...the man of lawlessness is consumed by you becoming jesus in your own temple and kingdom as you and then your divine feminine/mary become one with everything...women become mary the wife of jesus and jesus is their divine masculine...something like that,lol...hell, i just woke this year,give me a break,lol...I'm being carpet bombed by knowledge, HQ have called wisdom broken arrows on me ,the more i try to dodge them the closer they hit,lol.

NICE ! Good job T Ceti, Yes, merging with the anima, and women their animus does us good, The Great Work, Sacred Marriage, and entering into our Holy of Holies. All vital parts of Alchemy..

Hang in there btw. Awakening will get less overwhelming with time..
..thanks brotherhf...I have become alpha male, as you probably can tell,and a poet who knows it,lol...dam, I'm rhyming again,lol..
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
in my avatar, I'm a gray who fell out of the blue who's reaching for the sun again...didn't see that one until now.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 08:14 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15281326
United States
07/25/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

You don't earn brownie points for smoking pot, you illuminatishitards got it illegal in the first place once you assumed control.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9566370

I do all my work clean. Its amazing to really feel the human body in its pure state. It has so much more power within itself.

Is that so there columbus? You wouldn't fib now would ya?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15281326

I used to be a type of drug addie. But my Order required me clean for seven years and here I am..

7 years and then you are free to do as you will, or been clean for 7 years? At any rate, I admire your honesy, friend. Good luck on your quest.
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that the pyramids are also Star Gates to allow the plasma energy of The Creation to interact with an Earth energy bathed in exotic elementary atomic particles...They vibrate at around 10 cycles per second...They literally resonate the soul out of the body...

The main chamber in the Great Pyramid...the so
called ‘Kings’ Chamber is the perfect chamber for the human to learn to astral travel...

The second chamber..the Queen’s Chamber has a dual function...First of all it is the chamber used to verify ones ability of travelling outside his body..by being required to identify and prove what is hidden behind the blocked ends of the shafts (these are the shafts that archaeologists have been trying to examine more recently with remote controlled cameras)...

Secondly...this chamber is used as an alignment target to other stars for the more advanced traveler...

The third subterranean chamber was once used for the storage of ‘holy’ water...This chamber has no star shafts... Because it is completely sealed it is highly effective in saturating water with the exotic elementary atomic particle based plasma energy of The Creation...The God particle...It is this energy that is used to help induce the soul out of the body...

With extensive preparation and years of practice the traveler will no doubt have very little trouble leaving the body...

All the traveler needs to focus on is entering the star gate...the appropriate pre planned star shaft...and like a bullet the astral body shoots towards the star system it has targeted...

While in the form of an astral body the traveler has only to think...to be able to propel and navigate...To return one has only to think of one’s human body...

NEVER try to enter the realm of the spirit world unless you have constructive life habits and strong faith in The Creation It takes absolute faith to be safe in the spirit realm!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20399630
Brazil
07/25/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another delirous one!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another delirous one!
i didn't say that,lol..KT did..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541838
United Kingdom
07/25/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you know that the pyramids are also Star Gates to allow the plasma energy of The Creation to interact with an Earth energy bathed in exotic elementary atomic particles...They vibrate at around 10 cycles per second...They literally resonate the soul out of the body...

called ‘Kings’ Chamber is the perfect chamber for the human to learn to astral travel...

The second chamber..the Queen’s Chamber has a dual function...First of all it is the chamber used to verify ones ability of travelling outside his body..by being required to identify and prove what is hidden behind the blocked ends of the shafts (these are the shafts that archaeologists have been trying to examine more recently with remote controlled cameras)...

Secondly...this chamber is used as an alignment target to other stars for the more advanced traveler...

The third subterranean chamber was once used for the storage of ‘holy’ water...This chamber has no star shafts... Because it is completely sealed it is highly effective in saturating water with the exotic elementary atomic particle based plasma energy of The Creation...The God particle...It is this energy that is used to help induce the soul out of the body...

With extensive preparation and years of practice the traveler will no doubt have very little trouble leaving the body...

All the traveler needs to focus on is entering the star gate...the appropriate pre planned star shaft...and like a bullet the astral body shoots towards the star system it has targeted...

While in the form of an astral body the traveler has only to think...to be able to propel and navigate...To return one has only to think of one’s human body...

NEVER try to enter the realm of the spirit world unless you have constructive life habits and strong faith in The Creation It takes absolute faith to be safe in the spirit realm!

What if your just pulled in?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1...the kings pyramid was a frequency generator used by the priests to mind control the masses with...the kings box once held alkaloid plant mixtures for chemical/alternating metals electricity..alternating slabs of copper and magnetic iron were in between the limestone fingers that jut from the wall and were also down the great hall in the holes along the walls...the little robot showed the world the 2 broken copper wires hanging from the shaft door that once ran all the way down and connected all the slabs of metal together,all the wires and slabs of metal have been looted along with the capstone covering of metal...40 hertz was used to brain synch the masses minds with orders from the leaders...60 hertz was used to induce a spiritual feeling...the strength of the plant mixture determined the frequency...maybe you have seen this pineal gland stimulator>pillar each monkey represents 10 hertz...and you loaded the alkaloid plants(marijuana,coca leaves,opium mixture) into the black rubber connecting bowls that are attached to the slim box at its base...they are wearing head pieces to concentrate the frequencies to stimulate their pineal glands...the gods and the goddesses are metals and chemicals,they are not religious stories..go back and watch the video's secrets of the super gods and understand historians got it all wrong just writing stories to the paintings...all the metals have been stripped out and from off the pyramid frequency generator...pull up the weighing of the heart ceremony and look above at the Tesla coil in it with the alternating metal gods facing it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15972877
United States
07/25/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well done Apollo, keep up the good work. Tell me, is the private reserve being squandered or is it still intact?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1389834
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Time is a ‘by product’ of The Creation’s creation of matter in the universe...Time provides a matrix via which The Creation of all life can experience joy and happiness through life forms of grand design namely...Human Beings!...

The Tree of Life is The Creation...The Creation is neither man nor woman but eternal pure spiritual...soul...plasma...
exotic elementary particle based energy radiating light...the home of all souls...

The Creation has a biosphere constructed around it referred to in tradition as Eden...It was designed by the first advanced entities that discovered it...They are referred to historically as the Cherubim...From that day forward The Creation was protected by the most advanced life in the universe...It was primarily protected from destructive beings and destructive souls seeking knowledge for destructive purposes...

All knowledge gained by every individual life form that has ever existed in the universe is shared and creates an ever expanding memory as a part of The Creation’s expanding knowledge...The traditional name given to these records are The Akashic Records...

In all probability, the most perfect gentle caring souls are incarnated and given life in worlds that are probably in galaxies in close proximity to the place of The Creation. Where our Galaxy is situated with regard to this ‘progression’ remains an as yet unanswered question.

Perfection...happiness...peace and harmony...this is no doubt The Creator’s inherent passion...

With constant ‘self-diagnostic’ alterations to the DNA of every life force design in the universe to suit its environment...the evolution of all life adjusts towards perfection...

Unlike conventional religions that insist that you go to an actual place of worship to be closer to The Creation...logic will tell you this is not a critical prerequisite if you believe that The Creation is everywhere...The Creation is always within you and everywhere...

However there really are sacred places that are in a sense ‘more holy’ due to geological advantage...although these secrets are long forgotten...Such places are only important to a very spiritual person and are not crucial to the average soul...

There is however a temple for the soul...You are your own temple...

In meditation the expression of love and gratitude is important...Asking for divine intuition is important too especially asking for receiving of signs for guidance...This is essential in achieve a happy and constructive life...

One does not require consistent ritual prayer...Meditation or communication with The Creation can occur when you feel inspired and through simple private expression in thought...

One does not require the individual to put aside a concerted time for prayer...meditation or communication with The Creation on a regular basis...How you conduct your daily life...your interaction with all that is ‘naturally’ created...be it your fellow human being or the environment...

In fact all life...is your communication with The Creation...and can be as powerful...even more powerful than time and parameters set aside for formal prayer or meditation...

If your daily life is in harmony with The Eden Principle then you ‘are One’ with your Creator...The soul carries the habits of ones nature...be it that of orderly constructive living or the opposite...This being the case...one can express this as good or bad ‘karma’...Living a good constructive life habit would no doubt earn an afterlife in which the soul will be even more connected to The Creator...

The Creation has no expectations from you...You have free will...‘Like’ will go with ‘like’...

The way in which The Creation seems to ‘reprocess’ every life after each passing...is simply to place ‘like’ souls with ‘like’ in their next gift of physical life...murderers with murderers...those with respect for the environment with others who have the same values...some in worlds...places of strife and struggle...others in worlds...places of paradise...

Remember...The Creation is all forgiving and merciful The Creation creates life...as a gift...The Creation is all seeing...forgiving and caring...

The Creation wants each soul to find its own passion for universal truth WITH NO ELEMENT OF COMPULSION...The gift of physical life IS the meaning of life...

If you have not set out to seek your own truth...you will not necessarily be inspired to change your life...

It is also quite unlikely The Creation Is able to leave its crucial role at the centre of the universe to come down to Earth either to ‘prove’ itself or ‘save’ humanity from themselves...

An element of mystery will always prevail until such time as the balance changes and most of humanity becomes enlightened...This is a human right...

The Creation lives within us all...The Creation ‘lives’ and feels all the suffering on this planet!...The suffering on Earth cannot be allowed to continue...
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 20106438
United States
07/25/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
:Woman Man:

The pentacle was once revered for the perfection with which the human form fits enigmatically into a five pointed star. Today it is a symbol that resurfaces time and again, but without the purity that was originally intended to be its message.

The ‘evolved’ and altered image is all that has survived human interference over the ages.

Humankind created under a supreme Creator’s perfect mathematical design code. So why has this symbol of perfection been so blatantly confused with evil? Why has a unique representation of this symbol become the object of desecration and Satanism, to be feared when it was once so pure?

Five sided pentacles inside circles, and similar renditions, were taboo in the Renaissance era. The holy books did not seem to mention it, so perhaps many deduced that it therefore had to be untrue. Could this human codex once have been part of the original texts of our holy books before the Renaissance era?

Knowledge that ties humanity with ancestors that came from another star system! Knowledge that would suddenly be incriminating to the church! This begs the question: Was it deliberately omitted? Or did they know about the validity of these teachings, but realising it was a threat to religion, decided it had to be relegated to a secret.

It would have been an almost impossible task to reincorporate this lost knowledge in the holy books at a later stage. The church of the time would no doubt have feared the loss of its credibility if critical changes were suddenly made to its holy books.

Da Vinci seems to have guarded this secret for this very reason. However, this did not detract from the likelihood that he believed the code was of untold significance to humankind and should not be forgotten. Hence he ingeniously encoded it into some of his paintings.

Perhaps this knowledge Da Vinci had, claimed we were the descendant lineage from visitors of human form who came from the stars, who possessed powers that would very quickly be relegated to witchcraft.

When in effect, what these beings that came from above possessed, was technology. Technology that was so advanced, it could be misconstrued as something evil by commoners… but certainly not by a genius such as Da Vinci.

hfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhfhf
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258829
United States
07/25/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

2nd Thesalonians.

That is a thought.. Thank you Monster. Being a Illuminist/Illuminati is all about gaining logic and reason with the hope that our thinking processes are more like Spock or Data from Star Trek. Logic and Reason and reason are very important when people have been held by fears and superstitions for thousands of years.

ironic... much of masonic lore is just that, superstition. oh wait, your version is true while the others are just superstition... i get it.
Jonathan97202
User ID: 2126566
United States
07/25/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great post Apollo. This is my favorite time of year, but I get a little nutty, being a Leo it's all about me. hf

I can agree with what you are saying. I was born in August and thirvwe in the heat and youthful frequecnhy of summer.
SaveAmericaFightNWO

User ID: 19096721
United States
07/26/2012 03:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

lionking

BY APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

The year 10, 500 BC marked the beginning of the Aeons, and the Age of LEO and the Ancient ones in the first age regarded HU as the giver of life. NUT the Sky Goddess in the Egyptian beliefs, revealed her celestial canopy after the Virgo ruled land of MU Lemuria disappeared under the sea along with Atlantis ending the Age of Cancer and Gemini in the flood of Noah 3,000 years BC when the protective sky canopy broke and paradise was lost .

The male rulership of Jehovah was claimed to decree this catastrophic event . It was the age of Taurus in which he chose a group of people to represent him and the age of Aries in which a ram replaced the sacrifice of a cherished Son of Abraham.

It wasn’t until the age of Pisces that a Lion of the Tribe of Judah was prophecied to arise to restore the first ancient ways of pacifism to a people accustomed to war. A lion was to lay down with the lamb. A great teacher was to preach peace to the war weary Hebrews under Roman Dominion .

The lion was a mighty animal free to roam in the Lebanon, Hermon and Jordan ranges and the southern Judean wilderness. The mane of the lions hair reminded people of the sun, so fittingly the symbol of the Sun God became the lion and the ruling planet was the sun. A lion cub grew its golden shaggy mane at around three years old. It was around three years of age that a child was visited by three wise men in a country home.

From lead to Gold was the escape and promise from the structures of Saturn to the freedom of exhaltation to whom would bear the light.

:goddesslion:

“Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals. Revelation 5:5
Let us look back on the history of the formations of the tribes..

Tribe, The Hebrew words representing tribe was “matteh” and “shevet” meaning rod or staff. Exodus 7:12 and Proverbs 13::24 . Cause of the leader of the clan would carry a scepter or staff.

The tribal arrangement of Israel was based on Jacobs twelve sons who had to encamp in the wilderness under their representative zodiac signs.
The Tribe of Levi was the Priestly class under the Sons of Aaron.

The Tribe of Benjamin produced Israels first king, King Saul who was anointed by Samuel. The Tribe of Judah produced King David who slew Goliath. Judah was Jacobs forth son from first wife Leah whom Jacob was tricked into marrying (his heart was tied to her more beautiful sister Rachel) . The Tribe of Judah was described as a lion cub and the prophecies of Judah was pronounced in Genesis 49: 10. “the scepter will not turn aside from Judah, neither the commanders staff from between his feet until Shiloh comes , and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong.”

David fulfilled this when King Saul died and David fought to obtain the lands of Israel until he claimed all the Benjamite territory and made Jerusalem the capital and claiming Zion. For 500 years, Judah claimed the Kingship Sceptre and Staff until King Solomon lost favor and his Son Rehoboam lost ten tribes from his Kingdom so Israel was united no more. Benjamin and Judah was the only ones that stayed loyal to the house of David splitting the Kingdom to Israel of the Northern Kingdom and Judah to the South. In 722 BC Assyrian invaders from what is now (Iraq) invade the Northern Israel and Babylon (also what is now Iraq) attacked the nation of Judah in 586 BC and destroying the temple of Solomon. These invasions began the Lost Tribe theories when many of the individuals of the tribes became un accounted for when they had been taken prisoner. Many have intermarried with the invaders bloodline, but others have migrated and scattered.

:solomon2:

Restoration for the prisoners of Babylon occurred when King Cyrus of Persia allowed the land of Judah restored. The nation of Judah at least could commence the generations to fulfillment in Ezekials promise

“ A ruin, a ruin! I will make it a ruin ! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs, to him I will give it. Ezekial 21:27

“In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples : the nations will rally to him and his place of rest will be glorious. In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from upper Egypt , from Cush, Fom Elam, from Babylon, from Hamnath and from the islands of the sea. Isaiah 11:10
… Judahs enemies will be cut off. Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah. Isaiah 11:13

The promise of the Lion was to be fulfilled. The sphinx of prophecy was to become the Capstone the builders rejected.

12 golden lions lined the walkway to the Throne of Solomon in the Porch of the throne that stood on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Even Solomon knew that there was to be a man of Gold to arise from one of the 12 tribes of God. LEO, The Lion of Judah.

:lionofjudahfall:

The Hierosgamos of the Sacred marriage of Sun and Moon occurs with Leo Sun and Cancer Moon. The shining brilliance of the summer sunlight is the golden mane of the Lion of Judah who is crowned as King. The sign of cancer was also known as the sheepfold congregation which hosts the beehive constellation of stars and the two donkeys of Aselus Borealis and Aselus Astralis which was the manger of the Christ child. The moon is the fruitage of Yesod which births the young child Mercurius .

The sign following the Hierogamos and the divine mystery of union and conjunction is the sign of Virgo, the woman and the Mother of God.

This brings to mind the bible verse: Isaiah 7:14, 15 . Therefore Jehovah himself will give you men a sign: Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey he will eat by the time that he knows how to reject the bad and choose the good.
Spiritual apotheosis is the nourishment of the material world into connection with the divine. The pomegranates is the blood that the High Priestess nourishes when the ascending spirit passes between the twin pillars . Judgement is given in the scales of Maat, “justice” and the works of equilibrium heals the monad on his return and reunion of the ONE.

In the late summer and fall we have Virgo appearing right before Dawn with the Sun shining around her head as a halo in mid September which is near the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashanah. She announces the Fall Equinox and the harvest of grain and crops which nourishes our body

:goddesslion2:

In October the sun is moving down her arm to conjunct with Spica every October 16th, In the western zodiac, the suns placement is Libra, but in the skies he shines in virgo and nourishes her sprig of golden wheat which brings to fulfillment this Bible verse in Jerusalem more than two thousand years ago ..

“Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying,”This means my body which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me. Also the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying. “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf” Luke 22 : 19, 20

Under the sun, the wheat berries have grown to harvest and the stones would grind them into flour for the bread. The sun also ripened the grapes which was to be fermented into wine'

South east of Virgo lies the cup of Christ, the constellation of crater which is the Holy Grail of Bloodlines. We are the children of the Sun, and his bread is our body and his wine is our blood. How fitting it is that the ancient Holy land announces the new year (Rosh Hashanah.. Various dates in September) at harvest time when the Mother rises with the Sun shining as her halo and blending all faiths into the apotheosis monad of ONE

-APOLLO

:sunrise23:

so in conclusion .... ?
"what would you do if you, knew all the things we knew. Would you stand up for truth, or would you turn and walk away"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4884715
United States
07/26/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4884715
United States
07/26/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

:sunrise23:
Rayrayz

User ID: 951476
United States
07/27/2012 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tribe of Dan = People of western/northern European ancestry.

USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa would also be places that the tribe of Dan inhabit during modern times.
 Quoting: Rayrayz

Yes, and Im looking forward to a blog or discussion. I might work on it or another.

happydance
gd2balive

User ID: 20176663
United States
07/27/2012 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
“Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals. Revelation 5:5

5.5 THE DAYS SILVER SCALES OF JUSTICE... THE 5.5 DAYS OF PUNISHMENT FOR ADAM AND EVE...

5:5... (5x5)+(5x5)= 5...

THE RIGHT SIDE OF GOD AND HIS REDEEMED FAMILY...

YES THE LION OF JUDAH IS HERE WITH THE SCALES OF JUSTICE IN HIS HANDS... THE TRUTH...

THE FISH... FATHER IS SHOWING HIMSELF...

THE SCALES OF THE FISH IS HIS ARMOR...

Yes the Spirit is Filling the Vessels Of His Redeemed...

Can you feel the flow... Can you see the signs... Can you hear the Voice That Calls you into Remembrance...

SO Let's Reveal what Sunday School Rejects...

THEIR MOTHER LILITH...

SO the Word... SPIRITUAL ONENESS BRINGS ONE TO THE TRUTH OF HOW TO HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER IN HEAVEN...

THE WORD AND... ABBA"S NOT DEAD... HE LIVES AS ABOVE AS BELOW...
 Quoting: CELT1

:) :) :) Stated very well Celt1, it is already been accomplished for it is written, so it shall be as it was meant to be...To honor thy Father and Mother Above and below...

Eve`ykw enegko eneglaim Marty en`eng`ko engedi the WATERS

GLP