Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo
gd2balive

User ID: 20176663
United States
07/27/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Apollo is a knock off of HERMES THE GOD OF TRUTH...

Recreated by the Romans to Hide The Truth...

Nothing has changed...

THE LION... TO HIS ETERNAL LIFE IS ONE NOW...

AND IT IS BEING SHARED TO ALL THE BROTHERS OF JESUS CHRIST...

THE LAST CALL TO PARADISE... THE ROAR OF LIFE FOR ALL...
 Quoting: CELT1

The same planets have realigned in our time. If you wanted to see the man that walked his shoes, you will.

We will all get a chance soon to wash his feet or sit down and listen to his stories once again.

God is not so unfair that we will not relive the tales and the miracles. Time is actually circular, as the serpent swallows his own tail.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

THE LAST CALL TO PARADISE... THE ROAR OF LIFE FOR ALL...

The RE`LEGIONS that choose to spread false doctrines of devils and webbed fables of lies will get the chance to make an answer but they have a huge mountain to climb for all the books they have wrote,the movies they have published and the unrighteous judgements they cast upon all when they have not been given that authority from on high to do so...

Only you get to make answer for yourself before the Mercy Seat of the THRONE of RIGHTEOUSNESS...

For all whom are involved with the FALSE RE`LEGIONS it is suggested that you listen to your lawyer for it is his intent that you not perish and it will be better to humble yourselves and say forgive me for I know not what I do instead of the other reply that is written that you intend to give as your answer...

Eve`ykw enegko eneglaim Marty en`eng`ko engedi the WATERS that are cleansing the earth(Terra Nova}

Last Edited by gd2balive on 07/27/2012 11:18 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4884715
United States
07/27/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
gd2balive

United States
07/28/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thats because the male has sex like 40 times in one night and has not energy to hunt the next day...

Any thoughts on the Sphinx having a different head originally?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16155040
...it was originally a females head as the females lions hunt,the divine feminine was the original spirituality,that which the Freemasons keep in secret now...the divine feminine is the activation of the crown chakra along with the other chakras and the gifts of esp and psi to gain control over non members who are kept dumbed down by the real power of the human mind...ab negatives have the strongest abilities,that's why the ET and jesus stories about us...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1793020
...yup all the male lions do is breed and try to eat the newborns...

This is where you and I have collided...I have been patiently waiting for you to say such a thing,now stop...

Hurican Horricane will show no mercy to you so now is a good time to consider what you are saying...

For those whom are reading his trash see Revelations as JOHN wrote for the record to be seen by all for a witness as to matters at hand such as this lie you have spoken Ceti...

Rev 5:5

Martin en`eng`ko engedi

Last Edited by gd2balive on 07/28/2012 12:09 AM
gd2balive

United States
07/28/2012 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
And the campfire should be the new tv, we'd all learn a lot more.peace.
 Quoting: Jade budda

You can yell that from the tops of the mountains until all that brings destruction is thrown into the lake of fire

MJ
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20560998
United States
07/28/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

You can yell that from the tops of the mountains until all that brings destruction is thrown into the lake of fire

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive
hi marty i just got the lowdown from my ancestors DNA memories releasing out my crown chakra,we carry our ancestors DNA memories dormant which will affect our sub conscience affecting our conscience behaviors unless we break our 7 seals and release the intell consciously...this is why people say they remember past lifes because of the ancestor DNA rising within them to the 6th chakra...when you break the last seal/chakra it all goes flowing out and you know everything your ancestors knew plus what you know..i can see why if your ancestors worked in top secret programs,the later generations would not be told how to break their 7 seals...explains why my mom acts the way she does,we used to own slaves ,then was civil war snipers,then justices of the peace/judges with guns around 1900...no wonder she treated me like a slave,her animals and tried to treat the husbands in her life as slaves,when they did as free men she traded them in all the time...all of her chakras are sealed by the outside reading of the bible codebook(milk given in church cause the meat/deeper meaning is given in secret societies of breaking your 7 seals and becoming a jesus>Romans 8:14 and her 3th to the 4th generation DNA memories were affecting her behavior in this life...no one outside secret societies are told everyone will carry dormant DNA ancestor memories unless they break their 7 seals and activate it manually/consciously so it can flow instead of bottle up at the chakra points ..that's why i was given the god diet and manna to pass out to help others cursed to hold the 3rd to the 4th generation ancestor DNA memories/curses that block their crowns from being opened /put on...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10750949
United States
07/28/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.passtheword.org]
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/28/2012 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

MJ
 Quoting: gd2balive
...marty the bible is a metaphor copied from other ancient texts and the characters and stories and places have been slightly changed but the meaning of the metaphors is the same...the 7 seals are 7 generations of ancestor DNA sealed up within,the less seals you break the more dormant DNA influences your present behavior,even simple monarch butterflys has a generational memory,wouldn't you think complex humans would too...because the kingdom of god is within...without the god diet and manna and positive thinking all 7 seals are not broken...your born with all of them open and as you grow without eating what god said to eat,this alone automatically reseals 1 or more seals..what you are taught in this life seals others as your mind is closed down and put in a box...an open positive mind has more seals broken and less sub conscience ancestor DNA memory influence...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/28/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10750949

When all the 7 seals broke within me....I was led to Jane Lead's writings, and it was as if I was reading my own story.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/28/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

When all the 7 seals broke within me....I was led to Jane Lead's writings, and it was as if I was reading my own story.
it was Disney's monsters verses aliens for me.50 years just as in the movie as i got free of the former little flying general of the NSA,Aquino.Aquino,you have had a bad day mutherfuker for involving me in your mind wars.better make dam sure your bags are packed cause you are checking outalien03
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20630429
United States
07/29/2012 09:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
The phrase:

"The lion laid down with the lamb" is NOT in the Bible...

Where would u say the phrase come from?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20630429
United States
07/29/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

WHERE did the phrase...the lion will lay down with the lamb come from?????...Just simply curious..

It actually reads:

Isaiah 11:6 The wolf will live with the lamb,
the leopard will lie down with the goat,
the calf and the lion and the yearling together;
and a little child will lead them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/29/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

WHERE did the phrase...the lion will lay down with the lamb come from?????...Just simply curious..

It actually reads:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20630429

LOL , Yes it is our tradition to place the lion and the lamb together. Its a astrological riddle, Leo and Aries, or Summer and Spring... or

Easter and the Revelation Throne..

The original verse adds the wolf and the leopard and the goat and the calf..

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them…

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:1-9)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17926316
United States
07/29/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
A bunch of astrological mystery school nonsense that amounts to absolutely nothing. Your obsessive drive to distort Scripture exposes your hatred for the Christian Gospel. Dust we are and to dust we shall return until the day of the resurrection.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2012 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

It actually reads:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20630429

LOL , Yes it is our tradition to place the lion and the lamb together. Its a astrological riddle, Leo and Aries, or Summer and Spring... or

Easter and the Revelation Throne..

The original verse adds the wolf and the leopard and the goat and the calf..

And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:

2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:

4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them…

9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:1-9)
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

The knowledge of the Lord will spread throughout the earth, life giving waters coming to those who live the Kingdom within their own hearts, connected to the Father in Spirit and Truth as the only direct conduit for truth source, the only true way to heal the nations, is to become one with God and let go and surrender to Father/life source within...

Revelation 2:7 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Eating from this tree which brings life, is a gift to those who overcome. Overcome what?

Overcoming all that caused you to become seperated from GOD...forgetting to look within ourself for Him. He never left us, we left Him. Home is where the heart is, we have been home all along. We have to become quiet,still and listen...God is in us.

We went looking outside of paradise for our own desires, our own truth, eating from the tree of knowledge of others doing the work for us, when the truth is within us. There are just way too many Trees of Knowledge trying to lead the blind, keeping us caught in their nets. (religions)

We have to look to Him alone to break open the 7 seals in us, to have the right to partake from the tree of life. We have to look to Him alone, here his voice....a surrendering and have faith He will lead us out of ourself...our fallen state. Stop looking to man made religions to be spoon fed, truth mixed with lies.

Isaiah 55:1
"Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; and you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk WITHOUT money and without cost.

Come to the waters within, and be taught freely.

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire. Matt 3:10
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Humanity cannot heal except within a personal covenantal relationship with God.

HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/30/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

it was Disney's monsters verses aliens for me.50 years just as in the movie as i got free of the former little flying general of the NSA,Aquino.Aquino,you have had a bad day mutherfuker for involving me in your mind wars.better make dam sure your bags are packed cause you are checking outalien03

Thanks for the Intel. So this is the guy running NSA and mind games on us and our children? Even raping them?
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/30/2012 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the Intel. So this is the guy running NSA and mind games on us and our children? Even raping them?
 Quoting: HEYLEL

Is this true Apollo and TC about Aquino/NSA?

Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Woot Woot

User ID: 8411294
Canada
07/31/2012 12:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Something to think about...The HUMAN soul is multilayered...it has two prime parts to it...

The ancient Egyptians knew it well. They referred to it as the ‘Ka’ and the ‘Ba’. The inner soul seems to exist within a ‘body veil’ or ‘soul shell’ in much the same way as a nut is encased in a shell.

Many believe that the soul enters the body at the moment of birth, both the inner soul and its ‘body veil’...

The astral body making up the inner soul appears as a golden light, while the shell visibly seems to be of a soft blue glow. No facial features are visible at all...

Perhaps for two reasons...Because the detail is all of the same golden coloured light and secondly because the conscious self does not see its face 90% of the time...

In effect this suggests that the soul consciousness as a being of light is merely a shape ‘of habit’. If the astral body wanted to, it could most likely take on any shape...

These two parts of the soul...merging as one...will be known as a being of light...This being of light is naturally like this at death when the soul leaves with its ‘soul shell’...

The process of the body decaying physically appears to release the ‘soul shell’.

The ancient Egyptians resorted to mummification in an effort to keep the astral body connected to the person longer...

They believed this process would provide the person with a chance to delay judgement and hence overcome some of his/her destructive habits...

The Cherubim have the technology to remove a soul from the body in its entirety as a being of light without death!...

The Tree of Life shows human souls as beings of light interacting with The Cosmic Tree...

The soul also has an ability to exist outside of the body as an ‘astral body’. The astral body seems to be able to be induced out of its ‘soul shell’ yet stays connected...

This seems to be the case in near death scenarios where the body is revived. More often than not the person will recall having been conscious outside of its body...

When the body is in the form of an astral body state...the body veil remains as a protective shell for the body purely to maintain its bodily functions...

A micro thin silver cord connects the body veil to the soul...the mind...the astral body. The cord is a mini plasma ribbon that can stretch infinitely within the universe...

This link is how the soul finds its way back to return to its body...If you find yourself astral travelling...think of your body and you shall return...

The gift of astral travel is a gift of life that humanity has completely forgotten...Even the ancient Egyptians knew about it and spoke of it passionately...
 Quoting: Settle4It

S4I,

I've really enjoyed reading your posts within this thread.
You've handled yourself admirably in amongst the testerone fuelled boys (purportedly ... who knows what's on other side??)

Bravo!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/31/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something to think about...The HUMAN soul is multilayered...it has two prime parts to it...

The ancient Egyptians knew it well. They referred to it as the ‘Ka’ and the ‘Ba’. The inner soul seems to exist within a ‘body veil’ or ‘soul shell’ in much the same way as a nut is encased in a shell.

Many believe that the soul enters the body at the moment of birth, both the inner soul and its ‘body veil’...

The astral body making up the inner soul appears as a golden light, while the shell visibly seems to be of a soft blue glow. No facial features are visible at all...

Perhaps for two reasons...Because the detail is all of the same golden coloured light and secondly because the conscious self does not see its face 90% of the time...

In effect this suggests that the soul consciousness as a being of light is merely a shape ‘of habit’. If the astral body wanted to, it could most likely take on any shape...

These two parts of the soul...merging as one...will be known as a being of light...This being of light is naturally like this at death when the soul leaves with its ‘soul shell’...

The process of the body decaying physically appears to release the ‘soul shell’.

The ancient Egyptians resorted to mummification in an effort to keep the astral body connected to the person longer...

They believed this process would provide the person with a chance to delay judgement and hence overcome some of his/her destructive habits...

The Cherubim have the technology to remove a soul from the body in its entirety as a being of light without death!...

The Tree of Life shows human souls as beings of light interacting with The Cosmic Tree...

The soul also has an ability to exist outside of the body as an ‘astral body’. The astral body seems to be able to be induced out of its ‘soul shell’ yet stays connected...

This seems to be the case in near death scenarios where the body is revived. More often than not the person will recall having been conscious outside of its body...

When the body is in the form of an astral body state...the body veil remains as a protective shell for the body purely to maintain its bodily functions...

A micro thin silver cord connects the body veil to the soul...the mind...the astral body. The cord is a mini plasma ribbon that can stretch infinitely within the universe...

This link is how the soul finds its way back to return to its body...If you find yourself astral travelling...think of your body and you shall return...

The gift of astral travel is a gift of life that humanity has completely forgotten...Even the ancient Egyptians knew about it and spoke of it passionately...
 Quoting: Settle4It

S4I,

I've really enjoyed reading your posts within this thread.
You've handled yourself admirably in amongst the testerone fuelled boys (purportedly ... who knows what's on other side??)

Bravo!
 Quoting: Woot Woot
i know whats on the other side,you either slide to the dual earth 180 degrees in this same orbit with the same duality concepts but reversed in the male female roles or you ascend on to venus/evol closer to the sun...that's why the media gets everyone to look at mars all the time and you dont here Venus stories...they came out with its too hot and the sulfuric acid atmosphere,lol...when a lander parachuted to the surface without that parachute burning up...the 500 million on the georgia guidestones are the 500 million on venus...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21732355
Brazil
08/11/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
hiding
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
08/11/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
08/11/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
08/11/2012 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
08/11/2012 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Come with me Unicorn, to Candy Mountain..

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21735748
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you feel the flow... Can you see the signs... Can you hear the Voice That Calls you into Remembrance...
=================================

... :)

[link to ldmart315.edublogs.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13107416
United States
08/11/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whyis there a lion at the gate?

I was there too early and he chased me back to bed

Months later I walked down a dream hallway with Columns to a stone carved with a lion symbol

Any ideas?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22101324
United States
11/12/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump, great thread!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38715167
Brazil