THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1450718
United States
07/25/2012 11:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo
Looks like the bible-thumping rapturists are getting really desperate. That usually spells doom and destruction for the rest of the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20498081

Desperate for what?

In Israel,
do you believe in The god of Israel?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20437755

a 'god' as wholly ownd subsidiary of an invasive tribe, against all others?
No thank you.
That doesnt remotely rise to any real standard of a god of the universe.
CELT1

User ID: 1177339
United States
07/25/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

MISHLEI
(Book of Proverbs)
Chapter 10

13 In the lips of him that hath discernment wisdom is found; but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.

From my Mind From My Mouth Out My LIPS... OH HOW SWEET THE TASTE OF TRUTH IS AS IT FLOWS THROUGH THE AIR AS I BREATHE OUT EVERY WORD IN WHICH I GIVE...

THE WORD LIPS... LIFE IS PERFECTED SCRIPTURES...

TRUE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORD OF GOD...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 11:12 AM
CELT1
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
please tell me why I should concern myself with a local regional, tribal god concerned only for a tiny portion of humanity, compared to one that concerns itself with the entirety of creation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1450718

Cause many people (think lost tribes and their migration) carry the blood of Abraham today..
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

so your god plays favourites based on heredity only?

why is that considered divinem when that's a human failing?

He don't, Hewbrews says that we are heirs to Abraham through "faith" alone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13975405

not according to their bible, they are all borne into an exclusive club, and they use it against all others, for their profit.
Nothing holy to see in that, is there?

Dont you even wonder why you continue to root against your own for someone that hates you?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looks like the bible-thumping rapturists are getting really desperate. That usually spells doom and destruction for the rest of the world.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20498081

What is an ending is also a beginning..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13975405
United States
Report Abusive Post
Apollo is a knock off of HERMES THE GOD OF TRUTH...

Recreated by the Romans to Hide The Truth...

Nothing has changed...

THE LION... TO HIS ETERNAL LIFE IS ONE NOW...

AND IT IS BEING SHARED TO ALL THE BROTHERS OF JESUS CHRIST...

THE LAST CALL TO PARADISE... THE ROAR OF LIFE FOR ALL...
 Quoting: CELT1

The same planets have realigned in our time. If you wanted to see the man that walked his shoes, you will.

We will all get a chance soon to wash his feet or sit down and listen to his stories once again.

God is not so unfair that we will not relive the tales and the miracles. Time is actually circular, as the serpent swallows his own tail.

Christ said He will not set not one foot on the earth when He returns and if others say it is so, do not believe it or go there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1256231
United States
Report Abusive Post
please tell me why I should concern myself with a local regional, tribal god concerned only for a tiny portion of humanity, compared to one that concerns itself with the entirety of creation?

Cause many people (think lost tribes and their migration) carry the blood of Abraham today..

so your god plays favourites based on heredity only?

why is that considered divinem when that's a human failing?

In the Hermetic teachings, the ultimate God is God within everything. THE ALL. like the God particle thats been making the news lately. In new age teachings, we are all considered one. ONE LIFE SOURCE. poured into different vessels and will return to source at the end of time.

As for God Yahweh choosing a people. I think it would establish the importance of family and that family is forever..

but that is not the truth. the truth is, the god you admire is an imposter, a usurper... a fake. and his reign of terror will now come to and end. the true God of creation does not chose one group of humans over all others... that is illogical, false and a very clear tip off to the greatest fraud in the history of the universe. be not fooled people.
DickGirl666

User ID: 5008841
France
07/25/2012 11:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why should we care about Yaldabaoth the Demiurge? (who is depicted with the head of a lion btw). He's the ruler of this material plane, and as such, has been gorging himself on wars, pain and suffering through religious conflicts. All three religions are of his making: Judaism, Christianism, and Islam.

All the true mystical experiences and oneness amongst those religions can be traced to the teachings of the mystery schools, that predate those religions:

- Cabbalah, for Judaism
- Gnosticism, for Christianism
- Sufism, for Islam

The mainstream egregores of those religions only feed Yaldabaoth the dissenter, so they're best left alone. Don't join, fight or hate, that only feeds it.

And if you want to go on the path of oneness, towards the Source, teachings from those aforementioned mystery schools will find you, I hope (just as I hope they find me, my understanding of this whole affair is still purely intellectual!)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing has changed...

The same planets have realigned in our time. If you wanted to see the man that walked his shoes, you will.

We will all get a chance soon to wash his feet or sit down and listen to his stories once again.

God is not so unfair that we will not relive the tales and the miracles. Time is actually circular, as the serpent swallows his own tail.

Christ said He will not set not one foot on the earth when He returns and if others say it is so, do not believe it or go there.

curious why a god that made the universe would focus all his effort on one infinitessimally small and insignificant planet and upon that, one tiny, almost invisible tribe.
Seems a curious venture for a god of all to ignore 99++++% of his creation and require that these force the labour of others to create edifices to their tribal entitlement and conquests.
Seems like such a god has some 'issues'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 684269
United States
07/25/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
why cant you ever tell them the truth.

Thier savior is already here,
antichrist to some satan to others.
CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Nothing has changed...

JESUS AND CHRIST ARE NOT THE SAME SPIRITS... ABBA ABBA...

ONE ABOVE ONE BELOW... JESUS HAS NO REASON TO STEP HERE... HE RULES FROM THE THRONE AS YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN...

BY SENDING HIS WORD THROUGH HIS BROTHERS HERE...

JESUS CHRIST SITS IN HIS GLORY AS FORETOLD AND WRITTEN...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 11:30 AM
CELT1
CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 684269

I Love the song in it's original version... People must find him their self... Yes he is here...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 11:33 AM
CELT1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20428881
United States
07/25/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for taking the time to put together such thought provoking posts
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 738293

it is thought provoking, it makes me think there is nothing but unassociated bits of random thought matter strung together with no actual objective connection or objective purpose.
Why not send him some money too?

Many of us need a speed course refresher in Bible study to stay awake and watch for him.

I tried to do it as painlessly as possible. lol...

JUDAH 101.

But I carefully inserted new material that will stir and provoke the thought process to go beyond Sunday School and into the TRUE Esoteric prophecies of which the reader caught on and appreciated.

you carefully inserted stupid lies
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 684269

are you thick?
A 'saviour', by fkkin definition, would be about saving, not chillin and waitin. IF he's here and not saving mankind, then he's not a saviour, now, is he?
You lot really dont understand language and what language means.
Do ring us up if any actual wholesale saving is going on...
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its been Sun in Leo (western zodiac) Since July 22, SUN-day. Happy happy joy joy ! lol

This is one of my favorite times of year. Its playful, ambitious and active.

Jesus or Yeshua Ben Yosef who was actually a "Joshua" was a Leo Birth Sign.
...how did jesus walk around when the bible is a metaphor..jesus is the ab negative bloodline which has the most esp/psi abilities...the bible is a copy of the egyptian texts with the character's names changed...and it was the moon being captured in orbit that tugged the earth over that caused the failure of the ancient modern civilizations..in my Atlantis thread i RVed the intell a full month before it is to be revealed Giza was once the north pole...the reason i know is because i am ab negative and i have jesus like powers...exploding that lightbulb and scaring that doc enough for him to ask me if i knew i could use "it" for good or bad tells me i aint like most folks...king david was king david of Scotland...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 11:43 AM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9566370
United States
07/25/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Idol1 killuminati
Servant of the Lord Most High

User ID: 20515712
United States
07/25/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming you are a Mason Apollo, what degree are you?
Baal stoopeth and N'vo bow before the Lord All Powerful!

Warriors of Yahweh, prepare for war! The time is here...are you ready?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
any proper god, seeing what mess has been made in his name, would find it beneficial to let us down here get a little official guidance and save us quite a bit of needless trouble.
One thing for sure, he's a bloke, because he's not that good at communicating.
pray_Italy

User ID: 20509036
Italy
07/25/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hy OP, you might be the right person to understand what I'm asking..... yesterday I stumbled over a vid on YT about the illuminati bloodlines and how they are all connected (mostly Queen Elizabeth II, her husband BACK to the ancient times).

I can't get my head around "NIMROD", son of Cush ..... if I got it right he ruled in Babylon, married his own mother Semiramis known as "ISHTAR" (aka daughter of Cush so also his half-sister) with whom he had a son with called Tammuz. After he died and "ascended" to the sun and become Ba'al aka Lucifer/Osiris/APOLLO and this is what current catholic religion is celebrating as "Easter" named after his half-sister/mother/wife?

REALLY ?
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 11:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Servant of the Lord Most High
...he's a Vatican shill for organized religion/RE Legions over individual spirituality...Jesus is the pineal gland...the kingdom of god is within ,not outside the body...that which is outside is only symbolic of the inside of a person...look within,or be manipulated by this planet into recycling over and over between the dual earths in the same orbit 180 degrees away from each other instead of going to Venus where the 500 million the georgia guidestones talks about are...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 11:54 AM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hy OP, you might be the right person to understand what I'm asking..... yesterday I stumbled over a vid on YT about the illuminati bloodlines and how they are all connected (mostly Queen Elizabeth II, her husband BACK to the ancient times).

I can't get my head around "NIMROD", son of Cush ..... if I got it right he ruled in Babylon, married his own mother Semiramis known as "ISHTAR" (aka daughter of Cush so also his half-sister) with whom he had a son with called Tammuz. After he died and "ascended" to the sun and become Ba'al aka Lucifer/Osiris/APOLLO and this is what current catholic religion is celebrating as "Easter" named after his half-sister/mother/wife?

REALLY ?
 Quoting: pray_Italy

and a 'god' would need to do this.... why?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20281411
Cameroon
07/25/2012 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Something for you

As I read these reports about the old Rabbi, I not only rejoiced that this information had been made public, but I immediately recognized why it had been revealed at this particular time in history. Think about it! The “seed” has now been sown among the Jewish Rabbis which will result in 144,000 of them turning to Christ immediately after the beginning of the Tribulation as they hear “the gospel of the Kingdom” being proclaimed by God’s “two witnesses.” Glory to God! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord Jesus!

However, that is not all the old Rabbi revealed in his final letter to his people. He specifically related how he had asked the Messiah in his dream, “When will You return?” He stated that the Messiah told him that He would return in the month of Av in the Jewish year 5772. He would not give the old Rabbi the exact date, but told him to “tell the people!”

Wow! Glory to God! Folks, on the Jewish calendar, this year is the Jewish year of 5772. The Jewish year of 5772 began on Rosh HaShanah, the first day of the 7th month on the Jewish calendar in 2011. But then when does the month of Av begin? The month of Av is the fifth month in the Jewish year and it begins on July 19th – 20th of this present year of 2012, less than 30 days from right now. I listed both dates because each new Jewish day begins at sundown as the religious jewish people reckon time. The 20th day of July is actually the first day of Av on the Jewish calendar.

Now before any reader just tosses this aside as foolishness, remember Peter’s prophecy, “your old men shall dream dreams,” Acts 2:17. The oldest and most respected Jewish Rabbi in the world had this dream before he died, and then revealed these things to the Jewish people in his final letter. Is this just “coincidence,” or is there a connection? I’ll let our readers decide....
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
So apollo have you sacrificed any children lately, or are you just another mason wannabe. Your avatar the all seeing eye gives it all away, and your believing some bloodline is superior to another is another masonic reason to control the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18158912
France
07/25/2012 12:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not only are you completely full of yourself, but also incapable of rational, logical thinking...

Seriously, "Apollo," you are as dumb as a box of fucking rocks...

THAT alone just goes to show you how fucking stupid everybody else is that they choose to follow behind your dumb ass just BECAUSE it looks like you know something...

You are a fucking fake and an idiot. Quit changing your fucking name all the time, you moron. You should walk yourself and what small following you have off a fucking cliff. Please... do us that favor. Your public masturbation is nauseating. I cannot believe those who think so lowly of themselves have to work themselves up so much in public so they can pretend like they have a shred of self-confidence or dignity.

You're a pathetic fucking loser.
Servant of the Lord Most High

User ID: 20515712
United States
07/25/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
...he's a Vatican shill for organized religion/RE Legions over individual spirituality...Jesus is the pineal gland...the kingdom of god is within ,not outside the body...that which is outside is only symbolic of the inside of a person...look within,or be manipulated by this planet into recycling over and over between the dual earths in the same orbit 180 degrees away from each other instead of going to Venus where the 500 million the georgia guidestones talks about are...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Sorry Celt, but you need to return to your research.. Yeshua is the Messiah and the Kingdom is not the temple (your body). the Holy Spirit dwells within you, ask to receive Its knowledge.
Baal stoopeth and N'vo bow before the Lord All Powerful!

Warriors of Yahweh, prepare for war! The time is here...are you ready?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20411405
United States
07/25/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
A golden age is yet to come, A time of peace when children could play with the formely dangerous animal's. Not all of this was fulfilled at christ first coming. For example, nature has not returned to it's intended balance and harmony. see romans 8:9-22 Such perfect tranquility is possible only when christ reigns over the earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13975405
United States
07/25/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its been Sun in Leo (western zodiac) Since July 22, SUN-day. Happy happy joy joy ! lol

This is one of my favorite times of year. Its playful, ambitious and active.

Jesus or Yeshua Ben Yosef who was actually a "Joshua" was a Leo Birth Sign.
...how did jesus walk around when the bible is a metaphor..jesus is the ab negative bloodline which has the most esp/psi abilities...the bible is a copy of the egyptian texts with the character's names changed...and it was the moon being captured in orbit that tugged the earth over that caused the failure of the ancient modern civilizations..in my Atlantis thread i RVed the intell a full month before it is to be revealed Giza was once the north pole...the reason i know is because i am ab negative and i have jesus like powers...exploding that lightbulb and scaring that doc enough for him to ask me if i knew i could use "it" for good or bad tells me i aint like most folks...king david was king david of Scotland...

If the bible is a metaphore then how is King David of where ever real?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im here, Im busy doing something right now. Ill answer more soon...hf
Dark Stranger
User ID: 3003754
United States
07/25/2012 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
My mothers birthday, today of all days
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Another mason scum, who uses another form of control. He makes you believe his bloodline is superior.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/25/2012 12:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im here, Im busy doing something right now. Ill answer more soon...hf

Dont bother killuminati

GLP