THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo
Hy OP, you might be the right person to understand what I'm asking..... yesterday I stumbled over a vid on YT about the illuminati bloodlines and how they are all connected (mostly Queen Elizabeth II, her husband BACK to the ancient times).

I can't get my head around "NIMROD", son of Cush ..... if I got it right he ruled in Babylon, married his own mother Semiramis known as "ISHTAR" (aka daughter of Cush so also his half-sister) with whom he had a son with called Tammuz. After he died and "ascended" to the sun and become Ba'al aka Lucifer/Osiris/APOLLO and this is what current catholic religion is celebrating as "Easter" named after his half-sister/mother/wife?

REALLY ?
 Quoting: pray_Italy

Apollyon, Nimrod, and Osiris Lucifer is the same according to many mythologies and many believe his resurrection prophecy is recorded in the State seals.

The Mother Bride is evident in all the teachings of alchemy, kabbalah as well.

Ishtar of Arba'il is the Queen of Arrows the High Priestess and the element of air in the world of Yetzirah.

Astarte, Ashtoreth, Ishtar is indeed Easter.
CELT1

User ID: 1177339
United States
07/25/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Easter... IS AN ORDER...

Everyone Accept Spiritual Truth Earn Righteousness...
CELT1
Archaic Mason

User ID: 1468378
United States
07/25/2012 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent post Apollo!

We all play a part in this grand opera, and you my friend are taking a lead role!

5 stars, plus pinnage!
--
Archaic Mason

2B1ASK1

"Meet on the level, part on the square."

Initiated: January 12th, 2011
Passed: February 8th, 2011
Raised: March 8th, 2011

Tall Cedars of Lebanon
Initiated: June 25th, 2011

Y.O.L.O.

You Only Live Once

DON'T BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming you are a Mason Apollo, what degree are you?
 Quoting: Servant of the Lord Most High
...he's a Vatican shill for organized religion/RE Legions over individual spirituality...Jesus is the pineal gland...the kingdom of god is within ,not outside the body...that which is outside is only symbolic of the inside of a person...look within,or be manipulated by this planet into recycling over and over between the dual earths in the same orbit 180 degrees away from each other instead of going to Venus where the 500 million the georgia guidestones talks about are...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Isn't anyone under Oath technically a shill like yourself? Even through you claim that you are not when it is painfully obvious that you are. You play one side and he plays the other, but your factions have united behind the scenes? Why else wouldn't Apollo counter these accusations you have made many times?

The Kingdom of God is As Above, So Below and As Within, So Without. Therefor, it is not just within us, it is everywhere where there is not man made bullshit.

We all need religion and especially spiritually retarded people need religion dictated to them bro. Tis an ancient fact. The problem I can clearly see is that all these alleged masters dress up every teaching in so may layers of ancient unneeded allegory that the retarded just become more retarded and their unveilings actually becoming another veil on to of the veil they had wished to unveil.

This is the Apocalypse where we ride transparent pale horse and step off the black horse.

Why play games when the game is won. The time is now that we can bring the light and restore truth.

This is the Apocalypse where we ride transparent pale horse and step off the black horse. Let those who ride the black horse keep riding dirty. :eyesonyou:

Quoting: HEYLEL

Wow the masons are in full force, we got the good cop tceti, the bad cop apollo and this guy as the middle man. They are actually all working together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9566370

haha ! That would be funny wouldnt it..

Im wadding up paper balls now and throwing it into their cubicle...Then were all taking a break and meeting for lunch..
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/25/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
...he's a Vatican shill for organized religion/RE Legions over individual spirituality...Jesus is the pineal gland...the kingdom of god is within ,not outside the body...that which is outside is only symbolic of the inside of a person...look within,or be manipulated by this planet into recycling over and over between the dual earths in the same orbit 180 degrees away from each other instead of going to Venus where the 500 million the georgia guidestones talks about are...

Isn't anyone under Oath technically a shill like yourself even through your falsely claim you are not when it is painfully obvious that you are. You play one side and he the other, but you have united behind the scenes? Why else wouldn't Apollo counter these accusations you have made many times?

The Kingdom of God is As Above, So Below and As Within, So Without. Therefor, it is not just within us, it is everywhere where there is not man made bullshit.

We all need religion and especially spiritually retarded people need religion dictated to them bro. Tis an ancient fact. The problem I can clearly see is that all these alleged masters dress up every teaching in so may layers of ancient unneeded allegory that the retarded just become more retarded and their unveilings actually becoming another veil on to of the veil they had wished to unveil.

This is the Apocalypse where we ride transparent pale horse and step off the black horse.

Well Spoken Heylel, Spot on !

Let the Apocalypse begin ! Its why were here to undo the seals one by one cause few were found worthy...

Idol1
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST
the seals are the 7 chakras,only the god diet, manna and positive thinking with an open mind can break them open...each person has to do it individuality by themselves and find their creator/creativity of their divine feminine if male and divine masculine if they are female.heartsthats why katy perry has blue hair in the video wide awake...the 2 bull guards are duality concepts...

No, that is NOT the secret bro and I AM sorry that you have been taught this or think this is the way.

You have to conquer your flesh, fears, past and live in love from the heart plus connect to your soul. A diet is secondary to this needed work one must complete before a diet will help purify them further. Hence, we are tested and tried by the earthly fires to be refined. A diet only enhances this process because the facts are there are millions of people on this very same said diet that are far from firing on 7 chakras, let alone sputtering on 3.

Your divine feminine is your soul/spirit and your divine masculine is your body/penis/brain.

Can we all please stop making this so complicated or say that if someone goes on TC Richard Simmons diet from Venus they will all be like Jesus which is utter bullshit bro?

Wait, dont tell me your last name is Simmons?

Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
eh steve

User ID: 860568
United States
07/25/2012 12:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

As if Yah uses the occult arts of astrology, alchemy and kabbalah to reveal His purposes.
Everything needed to be known and revealed, His witness and testimony, can be found in the Tanakh.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Isn't anyone under Oath technically a shill like yourself? Even through you claim that you are not when it is painfully obvious that you are. You play one side and he plays the other, but your factions have united behind the scenes? Why else wouldn't Apollo counter these accusations you have made many times?

Why play games when the game is won. The time is now that we can bring the light and restore truth.

Let those who ride the black horse keep riding dirty. :eyesonyou:

the 4 horseman are symbolic of of the state of the brain in the kingdom...a white horse/calcified pineal gland only wants to judge others without seeing their own faults...the red and gray horse/clean pineal gland symbolize victory over what they represent and the black horse is the pineal gland once in darkness without the light...there's nothing i cannot decode in the "bible" as a metaphor of each person's battle with themselves and their kingdom of god within...boom boom boom boom,abomb down go your 4 horseman...by the way the tribe of Dan is also ab negative blood types that judge the others symbolism...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20358534
United States
07/25/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
APOLLO ILLUMINIST is an attention whore lucifarian, plain and simple
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1450718
United States
07/25/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

not according to their bible, they are all borne into an exclusive club, and they use it against all others, for their profit.
Nothing holy to see in that, is there?

Dont you even wonder why you continue to root against your own for someone that hates you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1450718

Nobody hates anyone, we are all in this together fulfilling Gods perfect plan..

You need to get out of the house more...

I do, I spent weeks in my North Woods vacation cabin, I fished for pike and walleye and bluegill in my boat.

I did some blogs too and had campfires with friends

I know how to enjoy life .

around MY north woods cabin, everyone hates one another, and is preparing for something to hit a fan in the near future
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1450718
United States
07/25/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I do, I spent weeks in my North Woods vacation cabin, I fished for pike and walleye and bluegill in my boat.

around MY north woods cabin, everyone hates one another, and is preparing for something to hit a fan in the near future

and for some reason are all afraid to walk the beach with my dogs on it. Whatever shipping there used to be, is gone now, and the marinas are empty
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Isn't anyone under Oath technically a shill like yourself even through your falsely claim you are not when it is painfully obvious that you are. You play one side and he the other, but you have united behind the scenes? Why else wouldn't Apollo counter these accusations you have made many times?

Let the Apocalypse begin ! Its why were here to undo the seals one by one cause few were found worthy...

Idol1
the seals are the 7 chakras,only the god diet, manna and positive thinking with an open mind can break them open...each person has to do it individuality by themselves and find their creator/creativity of their divine feminine if male and divine masculine if they are female.heartsthats why katy perry has blue hair in the video wide awake...the 2 bull guards are duality concepts...

No, that is NOT the secret bro and I AM sorry that you have been taught this or think this is the way.

You have to conquer your flesh, fears, past and live in love from the heart plus connect to your soul. A diet is secondary to this needed work one must complete before a diet will help purify them further. Hence, we are tested and tried by the earthly fires to be refined. A diet only enhances this process because the facts are there are millions of people on this very same said diet that are far from firing on 7 chakras, let alone sputtering on 3.

Your divine feminine is your soul/spirit and your divine masculine is your body/penis/brain.

Can we all please stop making this so complicated or say that if someone goes on TC Richard Simmons diet from Venus they will all be like Jesus which is utter bullshit bro?

that which you take in determines how much you love yourself which determines how much you can love others...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....only wannabe bullys make fun of the truth...i just leap over your bull and hitting ground centered and balanced.

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 01:18 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

------------------------------------

Idol1

Thanks Bro hf

We break seals like Great Whites coming from the AbySS picking off them seals like its just another daily afternoon brunch ;)

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 07/25/2012 01:34 PM
Regards,

Moe

CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The masons are the layers of the foundation...

They want the Great Light... Not the White Light... The controllers of the puppets... The puppet master it is called...

Greatness of Satan not GOD...

This does not make all masons wicked as Satan...

Nor belonging to the masons make one already judged...

If they choose they can go and seek greatness and end up with nothing as Satan has right now...

FREE WILL OF ALL THAT SEEK JESUS CHRIST SAVIOR...

ALL HAVE THIS WILL EXCEPT FOR ONE THAT HAS ALREADY HAD IT"S FINAL JUDGEMENT... SATAN HIMSELF ONCE KNOWN AS CAIN... ONCE KNOWN AS LUCIFER... LAST KNOWN AS HITLER...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 01:12 PM
CELT1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17601343
Germany
07/25/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me guess Eddy, it's Menachem Mendel Schneerson?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idol1

...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....

T Ceti , and why would being barefoot and pregnant be evil or inferior?

You give yourself away with a hatred of the female condition.

How stronger our root ground chakras would be if we all went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

And the living life in the womb is life itself... wondrous in creation

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....

T Ceti , and why would being barefoot and pregnant be evil or inferior?

You give yourself away with a hatred of the female condition.

How closer our our root ground chakras would be if we went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

And the living life in the womb is life itself... wondrous in creation

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.
...i see women as equal to men,the goddess carry the baby from god ,you see women in a religious role...that's why the earth doesn't not have balance, male female roles are put into a box and the square box out weighs the round earth with the moon being the center point and the sun/justice holding them...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

You must not have nice neighbors, Mine came by to help me cut down some trees that the utility company flagged and gave permission as they were potentionally in the ways of the power lines.

And in return Im giving him tips on building or hiring to build his own cabin on the land plot as they are just in a RV for now.

People are great, you dont give them enough credit.
CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Men Women are the same and equal...

Let There be Light And There Was...

The Darkness Was Named SOPHIA... SHE BORE LILITH...
CELT1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13975405
United States
07/25/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is the Apocalypse where we ride transparent pale horse and step off the black horse. Let those who ride the black horse keep riding dirty. :eyesonyou:

Wow the masons are in full force, we got the good cop tceti, the bad cop apollo and this guy as the middle man. They are actually all working together.

haha ! That would be funny wouldnt it..

Im wadding up paper balls now and throwing it into their cubicle...Then were all taking a break and meeting for lunch..

Reminds me of where I used to work. I enjoy all your posts there columbus..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me guess Eddy, it's Menachem Mendel Schneerson?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17601343

LOL ! He did lots of incredible progress and deeds..but Ill explain here why he was not the role of Moshiach..A letter I wrote.

A PLEA FOR MOSHIACH

BY APOLLO

(SEE NOTE BELOW on my CLARIFICATION of this BELIEF)

Studies of the Hebrew Prophecies..

Moshiach is Hebrew for Messiah. Moshiach means the “the anointed one" in Hebrew. And it is a core belief in Judaism, but seldom learned by Christians of the West. Those that have faith in Moshiach feel it as strongly as Christians have faith in Jesus. The jewish people do not believe Jesus was the Messiah, rather they see the future Savior of Mankind as a great teacher, King and Soldier of Righteousness, "Tzedek" that influences our lives directly, making abudance touch wherever he touches and blessings to shower our material world and build his temple "Beit HaMikdash" We do not have to wait to out death to ever have hope of seeing Moshiach, Moshiach will not appear to us after we pass this earthly time, He is to come while humanity is alive and calling out !

"Tikkun Olam" is the healing of the world in the world to come, "Olam Habah"

You do not have to be a jewish to let Moshiach bless your life, cause he will free mankind into a state of bliss knowing their creator G-d who cannot have a name, He is the infallible one, the one whose name. (HaShem) is beyond our limited understand, but we may draw close to him none the less. He does not cast souls into hell. forbid the study of stars, nor say this earth is beyond redemption, G-d wants us to be happy now ! And enjoy the fruitages of earth now !

Here is the Belief number 12 of the Mainmonides Thirteen Principles of Faith That speaks of Moshiach

Principle XII. The era of the Messiah

And this is to believe that in truth that he will come and that you should be waiting for him even though he delays in coming. And you should not calculate times for him to come, or to look in the verses of Tanach to see when he should come. The sages say: The wisdom of those who calculate times [of his coming] is small and that you should believe that he will be greater and more honored than all of the kings of Israel since the beginning of time as it is prophesied by all the prophets from Moses our teacher, peace be upon him, until Malachi, peace be upon him. And he who doubts or diminishes the greatness of the Messiah is a denier in all the Torah for it testifies to the Messiah explicitly in the portion of Bilam and the portion of “You are gathered (towards the end of Deut)”. And part of this principle that there is no king of Israel except from the house of David and from the seed of Solomon alone. And anyone who disputes this regarding this family is a denier of the name of God and in all the words of the prophets.

Heaven is here on earth, The Tanach describes the temple.in II Chronicles.

3:3- "The length by cubits after the ancient measure was threescore cubits, and the breadth twenty cubits".
3:4- "And the porch that was before the house, the length of it, according to the breadth of the house, was twenty cubits, and the height a hundred and twenty; and he overlaid it within with pure gold."

And likewise , we shall have beautiful sound homes and dwelling places and food and peace when the Moshiach touches our lives and blesses us with the bounty. God did not want us to lack in anything .

QOUTE:

In every generation there is a scion of the House of David who has the potential to be the Moshiach

-Apollo

(NOTE : In our Scholarship of Multi Faith we do not endorse identifying anyone past or living now as Moshiach. Although Rebbe Menachem Mendel Schneerson has done a lot of great work and the United States Congress Awarded him on his 80th birthday with "Education Day, USA," March 25, 1983, We believe that Moshiach of the Hebrews (They believe that Moshiach is for the whole world ) has not yet revealed himself. Futher great political upheaval may occur first for people to cry out for a leader and thus we believe that its up to us to watch the world news.)

We only hope this furthers your studies into Christian and Judaic Messianic studies, We are not endorsing any one belief but hope you integrate understanding into such.

-Apollo
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

the 4 horseman are symbolic of of the state of the brain in the kingdom...a white horse/calcified pineal gland only wants to judge others without seeing their own faults...the red and gray horse/clean pineal gland symbolize victory over what they represent and the black horse is the pineal gland once in darkness without the light...there's nothing i cannot decode in the "bible" as a metaphor of each person's battle with themselves and their kingdom of god within...boom boom boom boom,abomb down go your 4 horseman...by the way the tribe of Dan is also ab negative blood types that judge the others symbolism...
what ,no comment on the 4 houseman in your head/kingdom?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent post Apollo!

We all play a part in this grand opera, and you my friend are taking a lead role!

5 stars, plus pinnage!
 Quoting: Archaic Mason

Archaic, Gods Providence will be divine !

Thank you friend for all your support..

chorus
CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
the anointed one...

OIL... ONENESS IS LIFE...

THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IT DOES DWELL WITHIN YOU...

LOVE IS BEYOND LIFE AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR HEART...

THE FAMILY BOND OF BROTHERS THE GOLDEN RULES...

LOVE ONE ANOTHER AND LIVE AS BROTHERS SHOULD...

IN PEACE AS ONE FAMILY OF GOD...

THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH AND VISUAL PLAN OF ALL THERE IS...

THE PLAN OF GOD...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 01:25 PM
CELT1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11519284
Thailand
07/25/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love how Apollo bans people that disagree with his nonsense.

Apollo, the constellations are nothing more than figments of mans imagination.

Isaiah 47:13
Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

T Ceti, The Tribe of Dan has been endlessly fascinating to me. As you know, their symbol is the serpent and the scales..

They are not sealed in Revelation cause its assumed. their pagan beliefs had them omitted.

Where are they today? Any guesses?
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

You mean I AM the light between those who by Oath have to keep you somewhat in the dark?
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
neener NCDOC and Centcom neenerand the rest of Cyber Command neener..my 2 handed salute for the NSAFLIPand take a backseat to us sea

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 01:29 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love how Apollo bans people that disagree with his nonsense.

Apollo, the constellations are nothing more than figments of mans imagination.

Isaiah 47:13
Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11519284

Youre entitled to use the verse..

I only ban outright harassment and hostility.

I will do a background on that verse, If you all think about it, everyone didnt have a calendar back then like we do. They had to have stargazers note the time and seasons from the star positions.

So many erroneously think that astrology and astronomy is so satanic when that was the way they kept time .
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

T Ceti, The Tribe of Dan has been endlessly fascinating to me. As you know, their symbol is the serpent and the scales..

They are not sealed in Revelation cause its assumed. their pagan beliefs had them omitted.

Where are they today? Any guesses?
..ab negatives with double 32 delta and triple helix dna...hi you know the triple helix with gold DNA that's gives us gray abilities.......................alien03 = yodadark

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 01:32 PM
CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Tribe of Dan...

The Name Tells You...

Discovering ABBA Now...

They are here and seeking as you are...
CELT1