THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9566370
United States
07/25/2012 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo
...he's a Vatican shill for organized religion/RE Legions over individual spirituality...Jesus is the pineal gland...the kingdom of god is within ,not outside the body...that which is outside is only symbolic of the inside of a person...look within,or be manipulated by this planet into recycling over and over between the dual earths in the same orbit 180 degrees away from each other instead of going to Venus where the 500 million the georgia guidestones talks about are...
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

Isn't anyone under Oath technically a shill like yourself? Even through you claim that you are not when it is painfully obvious that you are. You play one side and he plays the other, but your factions have united behind the scenes? Why else wouldn't Apollo counter these accusations you have made many times?

The Kingdom of God is As Above, So Below and As Within, So Without. Therefor, it is not just within us, it is everywhere where there is not man made bullshit.

We all need religion and especially spiritually retarded people need religion dictated to them bro. Tis an ancient fact. The problem I can clearly see is that all these alleged masters dress up every teaching in so may layers of ancient unneeded allegory that the retarded just become more retarded and their unveilings actually becoming another veil on to of the veil they had wished to unveil.

This is the Apocalypse where we ride transparent pale horse and step off the black horse.

Why play games when the game is won. The time is now that we can bring the light and restore truth.

This is the Apocalypse where we ride transparent pale horse and step off the black horse. Let those who ride the black horse keep riding dirty. :eyesonyou:

Quoting: HEYLEL

Wow the masons are in full force, we got the good cop tceti, the bad cop apollo and this guy as the middle man. They are actually all working together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9566370

You mean I AM the light between those who by Oath have to keep you somewhat in the dark?

No your just another puppet.
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
07/25/2012 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming you are a Mason Apollo, what degree are you?
 Quoting: Servant of the Lord Most High
...he's a Vatican shill for organized religion/RE Legions over individual spirituality...Jesus is the pineal gland...the kingdom of god is within ,not outside the body...that which is outside is only symbolic of the inside of a person...look within,or be manipulated by this planet into recycling over and over between the dual earths in the same orbit 180 degrees away from each other instead of going to Venus where the 500 million the georgia guidestones talks about are...

Isn't anyone under Oath technically a shill like yourself? Even through you claim that you are not when it is painfully obvious that you are. You play one side and he plays the other, but your factions have united behind the scenes? Why else wouldn't Apollo counter these accusations you have made many times?

The Kingdom of God is As Above, So Below and As Within, So Without. Therefor, it is not just within us, it is everywhere where there is not man made bullshit.

We all need religion and especially spiritually retarded people need religion dictated to them bro. Tis an ancient fact. The problem I can clearly see is that all these alleged masters dress up every teaching in so may layers of ancient unneeded allegory that the retarded just become more retarded and their unveilings actually becoming another veil on to of the veil they had wished to unveil.

This is the Apocalypse where we ride transparent pale horse and step off the black horse.

Why play games when the game is won. The time is now that we can bring the light and restore truth.

Let those who ride the black horse keep riding dirty. :eyesonyou:

the 4 horseman are symbolic of of the state of the brain in the kingdom...a white horse/calcified pineal gland only wants to judge others without seeing their own faults...the red and gray horse/clean pineal gland symbolize victory over what they represent and the black horse is the pineal gland once in darkness without the light...there's nothing i cannot decode in the "bible" as a metaphor of each person's battle with themselves and their kingdom of god within...boom boom boom boom,abomb down go your 4 horseman...by the way the tribe of Dan is also ab negative blood types that judge the others symbolism...

churchlady Nope.

The White horse was Alexander the Great

The Red Horse Julius Caesar

The Black Horse the Catholic Church and various secret societies

The Pale Horse is every word that comes out my mouth
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
Zachary

User ID: 16285096
United States
07/25/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stay in your lane Blondie.
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 1679006
United States
07/25/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
And the campfire should be the new tv, we'd all learn a lot more.peace.
 Quoting: Jade budda

Absolutely.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

the 4 horseman are symbolic of of the state of the brain in the kingdom...a white horse/calcified pineal gland only wants to judge others without seeing their own faults...the red and gray horse/clean pineal gland symbolize victory over what they represent and the black horse is the pineal gland once in darkness without the light...there's nothing i cannot decode in the "bible" as a metaphor of each person's battle with themselves and their kingdom of god within...boom boom boom boom,abomb down go your 4 horseman...by the way the tribe of Dan is also ab negative blood types that judge the others symbolism...

churchlady Nope.

..once again i leap over your bull and land centered and balanced...your a organized RE Legion shill,a Vatican puppet...I'm 100+ degrees HOTT,and i will tell it all if i chose and i chose to...
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Assuming you are a Mason Apollo, what degree are you?
 Quoting: Servant of the Lord Most High

You mean our tribe of Bae-DAN?

Tech- baoithin was the original or uncorrupted form of the name Taugbboyne, and means ' the house of Baithen ;' and it is ... and his successor in the superintendence of the great ecclesiastical establishment of Iona in the Hebrides.

Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Zachary
lol thanks Z ,I needed a laugh cause these other bozo's aren't funny,lol
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
what ,no comment on the 4 houseman in your head/kingdom?

T Ceti, The Tribe of Dan has been endlessly fascinating to me. As you know, their symbol is the serpent and the scales..

They are not sealed in Revelation cause its assumed. their pagan beliefs had them omitted.

Where are they today? Any guesses?
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST
..ab negatives with double 32 delta and triple helix dna...hi you know the triple helix with gold DNA that's gives us gray abilities.......................alien03 = yodadark

Ceti, Nice ! Have you seen the golden egg in the sky? the one that flies around ?

I should do a post on the greys, A very wise race of beings that love inner earth. They were called the ANT PEOPLE by the ancients.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Tribe of Dan...

The Name Tells You...

Discovering ABBA Now...

They are here and seeking as you are...
 Quoting: CELT1

Hirams Mother was a Danite. Here is a poem I wrote about Hiram

Hiram Abiff, Glorious Sun, Pass thru the heavens,

From East to West,

the glory of the Sun, rises and sets.

Struggle from the three

desirous to steal the sacred knowledge you keep

Run to the east door of the Temple ! Run !

Let not the darkness overtake the Sun.

Bemoan thy tragedy as you fall upon the western side,

wail in grief at the passing of thy light,

The Grand Architect has been murdered in thy flight

Oh Great Sun.

We Remember the Temple, the Tempus of time

The House of God will always shine.

In Aprils vision you began,

Grand Master Architect of the plan.

Taurus of our Fathers grace and might,

sow the seed so harvest will not blight

Hiram our Sun , under Lions Paw brought to life !

Libra , Scorpio and Sagitarrius slays. You lie dead for three more days.

Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces sleeps in the winter deep

Rise O Hiram In Aries brow, The hill of equinox resurects you now

-Apollo Illuminaughty
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 1679006
United States
07/25/2012 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
the seals are the 7 chakras,only the god diet, manna and positive thinking with an open mind can break them open...each person has to do it individuality by themselves and find their creator/creativity of their divine feminine if male and divine masculine if they are female.heartsthats why katy perry has blue hair in the video wide awake...the 2 bull guards are duality concepts...

No, that is NOT the secret bro and I AM sorry that you have been taught this or think this is the way.

You have to conquer your flesh, fears, past and live in love from the heart plus connect to your soul. A diet is secondary to this needed work one must complete before a diet will help purify them further. Hence, we are tested and tried by the earthly fires to be refined. A diet only enhances this process because the facts are there are millions of people on this very same said diet that are far from firing on 7 chakras, let alone sputtering on 3.

Your divine feminine is your soul/spirit and your divine masculine is your body/penis/brain.

Can we all please stop making this so complicated or say that if someone goes on TC Richard Simmons diet from Venus they will all be like Jesus which is utter bullshit bro?

Wait, dont tell me your last name is Simmons?

...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....

T Ceti , and why would being barefoot and pregnant be evil or inferior?

You give yourself away with a hatred of the female condition.

How stronger our root ground chakras would be if we all went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

And the living life in the womb is life itself... wondrous in creation

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.

Well, I wear heels in a corporate office, lol. My dream, however, is nothing like this. My dream is to take what I do in my free time - herb growing, candle making, reiki, etc., and make that my 9-5. Specifically, I plan to one day become a midwife and incorporate all of these things into it.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13975405
United States
07/25/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
the seals are the 7 chakras,only the god diet, manna and positive thinking with an open mind can break them open...each person has to do it individuality by themselves and find their creator/creativity of their divine feminine if male and divine masculine if they are female.heartsthats why katy perry has blue hair in the video wide awake...the 2 bull guards are duality concepts...

No, that is NOT the secret bro and I AM sorry that you have been taught this or think this is the way.

You have to conquer your flesh, fears, past and live in love from the heart plus connect to your soul. A diet is secondary to this needed work one must complete before a diet will help purify them further. Hence, we are tested and tried by the earthly fires to be refined. A diet only enhances this process because the facts are there are millions of people on this very same said diet that are far from firing on 7 chakras, let alone sputtering on 3.

Your divine feminine is your soul/spirit and your divine masculine is your body/penis/brain.

Can we all please stop making this so complicated or say that if someone goes on TC Richard Simmons diet from Venus they will all be like Jesus which is utter bullshit bro?

...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....

How stronger our root ground chakras would be if we all went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.

Or women get high profile jobs by sleeping with certain men when you yourself can't get a job regardless of your connections.
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

T Ceti, The Tribe of Dan has been endlessly fascinating to me. As you know, their symbol is the serpent and the scales..

They are not sealed in Revelation cause its assumed. their pagan beliefs had them omitted.

Yes, they went to France, Ireland, Scotland, Britain, Denmark etc. after the murder of Caesar. The druids bro.

Decimus Junius Brutus Albinus to Bae-DAN and the Picts. The Celtic Druid church.
---------------------------------

My Kin and Tribal Research

To every cow belongs its calf," Colum Cille said:

0 God, wilt thou not drive off the fog, which envelopes our number,
The host which has deprived us of our livelihood,
The host which proceeds around the cams'!
He is a son of storm who betrays us.

My Druid,—he will not refuse me,—is the Son of God, and may he side with me;

How grandly he bears his course, the steed of Baedan" before the host;

Power by BaeDAN of the yellow hair will be borne from Ireland on him [the steed]

Sanctus Mauricius O'Baedan

Tech- baoithin was the original or uncorrupted form of the name Taugbboyne, and means ' the house of Baithen ;' and it is ... and his successor in the superintendence of the great ecclesiastical establishment of Iona in the Hebrides.

St. Buadan,89 (now pronounced Euan,) to whom was dedicated the church of Lothra (Lohra), near Loch-Derg-Derc, or Lough-Derg, and not near Loch-Eibh

u Baedan He was the third son of the Monarch, Muircheartach Mor Mac Earca, and became Monarch of Ireland jointly with his nephew, Eochaidh, in the year 566.

The Irish Annals record the death of Baedan MacCoirill, King of Ulster, and a naval expedition at the same year, 580 (An. Ult.; O'Conor)

Baodan, king of Ireland, lived in the 6th century. He ascended the throne about 665, was removed by Colman, son of Dermod, and, vanquished and pursued, he took refuge in a monastery governed by Columba, who afterwards became a Pictish disciple. But even here he was pursued and massacred. Columba, indignant at the violation of the sacred place, demanded vengeance, and raised a crusade which resulted in the death of Colman. The successor of Baodan was Hugh II, or Aodh, son of Immeric. See Hoefer, Nouv. Biog. Generale, s. v.

Baithen called Baitan Mor, who also was a contemporary of Columba

Baedan, of Cluain-tuaisceirt, died, 804. = SAINT BEDE

Beda Old

Baedan, son of Muircheartach, joint-king of Ireland, 555, 562, 563.

Baedan, son of N innidh, son of Fearghus Ceannf hoda, slain, 567.

Baeithin, abbot of Beannchair, died, 665.

Baeithin, abbot of Birra, died, 926.

Baeithin, St., son of Brenainn, abbot of IaCholuim-Cille, died, 595.

Baetan, bishop of Inis-Bo-finne, died, 711.

Bactan Mac-Ua-Cormaic, abbot of Cluain-micNois, died, 663.

Baetan, son of Cairell, king of Ulidia, died, 585
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

You mean our tribe of Bae-DAN?

no ,the tribe of ab negative double 32 delta triple helix...triple helix>the trinity...we are the sons of god who marry the daughters of men/the other 7 blood types and get 12 variations of the 8 blood types...I'm pure blood from paperclip's 2 ab negative blood lines crossed together until the triple helix forms...its a science thing...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Asking questions...seeking hidden knowledge...the great awakening...

Alas...they are hearing the call?
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well Spoken Heylel, Spot on !

Let the Apocalypse begin ! Its why were here to undo the seals one by one cause few were found worthy...

Idol1

that which you take in determines how much you love yourself which determines how much you can love others...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....only wannabe bullys make fun of the truth...i just leap over your bull and hitting ground centered and balanced.

No, I do not think only males should be enlightened. A female has a divine masculine which is her mind/body/vagina and her divine feminine is her soul/spirit. Having humility and speaking the truth regardless of it hurts the profanes feelings are 2 different things because one is truth and one is a lie. Just as you falsely claim that anyone can be Jesus with a Kosher diet which is completely false. It takes A LOT more work than that brosky.
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or women get high profile jobs by sleeping with certain men when you yourself can't get a job regardless of your connections.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13975405
..you call those men, men..i call them weak willed pussy pecked that have no control over their animal natures because they still have their souls of materialism...
Zachary

User ID: 16285096
United States
07/25/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any man who says "bro" or "brosky" has no seat at my table.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

that which you take in determines how much you love yourself which determines how much you can love others...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....only wannabe bullys make fun of the truth...i just leap over your bull and hitting ground centered and balanced.

No, I do not think only males should be enlightened. A female has a divine masculine which is her mind/body/vagina and her divine feminine is her soul/spirit. Having humility and speaking the truth regardless of it hurts the profanes feelings are 2 different things because one is truth and one is a lie. Just as you falsely claim that anyone can be Jesus with a Kosher diet which is completely false. It takes A LOT more work than that brosky.
you calling the instruction book a liar,then throw the whole thing into the fire...poet and i know it..
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

you mad too
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9030235
United States
07/25/2012 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

The best thing I have seen you write in a long time Apollo. So True.
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

churchlady Nope.

..once again i leap over your bull and land centered and balanced...your a organized RE Legion shill,a Vatican puppet...I'm 100+ degrees HOTT,and i will tell it all if i chose and i chose to...

Nope, no Vatican puppet. Just a truth teller saying exactly who the horses were because my family wrote these stories bro.

What is your Haplogroups of you YDNA and mtDNA? Now, let the debate really begin bragh.....
Regards,

Moe

HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

tin foil hatlol Any Brosky who think he is Jesus because he has red hair and a goatee can sit on

Washington Monum my other bros big stone phalic

Willy
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
07/25/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

churchlady Nope.

Nope, no Vatican puppet. Just a truth teller saying exactly who the horses were because my family wrote these stories bro.

What is your Haplogroups of you YDNA and mtDNA? Now, let the debate really begin bragh.....

Father and Mother DNA...this should get interesting
Kurdish Shepherd

User ID: 19220939
Finland
07/25/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
please tell me why I should concern myself with a local regional, tribal god concerned only for a tiny portion of humanity, compared to one that concerns itself with the entirety of creation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1450718

Cause many people (think lost tribes and their migration) carry the blood of Abraham today..

You still did not explain why it should matter, unless you of course believe through blood of Abraham comes the salvation?
I am almost done with putting away my carnal body and with it all it's desires and passions!
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, they went to France, Ireland, Scotland, Britain, Denmark etc. after the murder of Caesar. The druids bro.

Decimus Junius Brutus Albinus to Bae-DAN and the Picts. The Celtic Druid church.
---------------------------------

My Kin and Tribal Research

To every cow belongs its calf," Colum Cille said:

0 God, wilt thou not drive off the fog, which envelopes our number,
The host which has deprived us of our livelihood,
The host which proceeds around the cams'!
He is a son of storm who betrays us.

My Druid,—he will not refuse me,—is the Son of God, and may he side with me;

How grandly he bears his course, the steed of Baedan" before the host;

Power by BaeDAN of the yellow hair will be borne from Ireland on him [the steed]

Sanctus Mauricius O'Baedan

St. Buadan,89 (now pronounced Euan,) to whom was dedicated the church of Lothra (Lohra), near Loch-Derg-Derc, or Lough-Derg, and not near Loch-Eibh

u Baedan He was the third son of the Monarch, Muircheartach Mor Mac Earca, and became Monarch of Ireland jointly with his nephew, Eochaidh, in the year 566.

The Irish Annals record the death of Baedan MacCoirill, King of Ulster, and a naval expedition at the same year, 580 (An. Ult.; O'Conor)

Baodan, king of Ireland, lived in the 6th century. He ascended the throne about 665, was removed by Colman, son of Dermod, and, vanquished and pursued, he took refuge in a monastery governed by Columba, who afterwards became a Pictish disciple. But even here he was pursued and massacred. Columba, indignant at the violation of the sacred place, demanded vengeance, and raised a crusade which resulted in the death of Colman. The successor of Baodan was Hugh II, or Aodh, son of Immeric. See Hoefer, Nouv. Biog. Generale, s. v.

Baithen called Baitan Mor, who also was a contemporary of Columba

Baedan, of Cluain-tuaisceirt, died, 804. = SAINT BEDE

Beda Old

Baedan, son of Muircheartach, joint-king of Ireland, 555, 562, 563.

Baedan, son of N innidh, son of Fearghus Ceannf hoda, slain, 567.

Baeithin, abbot of Beannchair, died, 665.

Baeithin, abbot of Birra, died, 926.

Baeithin, St., son of Brenainn, abbot of IaCholuim-Cille, died, 595.

Baetan, bishop of Inis-Bo-finne, died, 711.

Bactan Mac-Ua-Cormaic, abbot of Cluain-micNois, died, 663.

Baetan, son of Cairell, king of Ulidia, died, 585
...once again you hold on to your earthly soul and justify your ego with the past...a past no one can prove happened from records or stories... you will never get off this rock and see the rest of the universe,you will slide back and forth to the dual earths...have it your way burger king...even in the anaimal kingdom the queen.female is ruler...consider the ants as its written or the bees... there is no king bee unless you chew it,and there isnt no aunt bee unless your in mayberry, i just gave you 2 clues...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
If it appears were all Danites here, why are we arguing?

We should all find a horse to bite with our snake fangs so the rider falls backward.

lol !

Dan shall be a serpent in the way, a viper by the path, that bites the horse's heels so that his rider falls backward. .... Genesis Chapter 49 Verse 17 ...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9566370
United States
Report Abusive Post

:tin foil hatlol: Any Brosky who think he is Jesus because he has red hair and a goatee can sit on

:Washington Monum: my other bros big stone phalic

:Willy:

Your one of the lucky few whos souls will be spared.
Jade budda

User ID: 18027915
Canada
07/25/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, this is totally off topic so sorry. I paid for a 4 month membership and I can't send or receive private messages. What's the deal with that?
CELT1

User ID: 1177339
United States
07/25/2012 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were called the ANT PEOPLE by the ancients.

THE HOPIS... THEY CAME FROM MARS... AS THE SPIDER WOMAN AND THE TWO WHITE BROTHERS HELPED THEM COME HERE AS THEY WERE HELPED WHEN THEY WERE ON MARS...

That was a Beautiful Poem...

That's why they live in light now with JESUS CHRIST...

THE LIGHT NOW SHINES FROM WEST TO EAST...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 01:58 PM
CELT1
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

you calling the instruction book a liar,then throw the whole thing into the fire...poet and i know it..

Jesus of the New Testament is Giaus Augustus Caesar. The son of Julius and Cleoptra.

Stop the BS I AM sorry, Not just anyone can be like Augustus, I mean Jesus Christ
Regards,

Moe

GLP