User ID: 14392840
United States
07/25/2012 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo
Stay in your lane Blondie.
 Quoting: Zachary

Lots of Nordics have both red and blonde btw..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, this is totally off topic so sorry. I paid for a 4 month membership and I can't send or receive private messages. What's the deal with that?
 Quoting: Jade budda

Jade, you dont have the yellow star. Want me to ask a mod for you? When did you pay? It might take awhile. A hour or two is the message I got.
T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

User ID: 20219107
United States
07/25/2012 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, that is NOT the secret bro and I AM sorry that you have been taught this or think this is the way.

You have to conquer your flesh, fears, past and live in love from the heart plus connect to your soul. A diet is secondary to this needed work one must complete before a diet will help purify them further. Hence, we are tested and tried by the earthly fires to be refined. A diet only enhances this process because the facts are there are millions of people on this very same said diet that are far from firing on 7 chakras, let alone sputtering on 3.

Your divine feminine is your soul/spirit and your divine masculine is your body/penis/brain.

Can we all please stop making this so complicated or say that if someone goes on TC Richard Simmons diet from Venus they will all be like Jesus which is utter bullshit bro?

Wait, dont tell me your last name is Simmons?

Quoting: HEYLEL
...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....
 Quoting: T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

T Ceti , and why would being barefoot and pregnant be evil or inferior?

You give yourself away with a hatred of the female condition.

How stronger our root ground chakras would be if we all went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

And the living life in the womb is life itself... wondrous in creation

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Well, I wear heels in a corporate office, lol. My dream, however, is nothing like this. My dream is to take what I do in my free time - herb growing, candle making, reiki, etc., and make that my 9-5. Specifically, I plan to one day become a midwife and incorporate all of these things into it.
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76
sounds awesome,interstate 76,lol..hf
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
Jade budda

User ID: 18027915
Canada
07/25/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, this is totally off topic so sorry. I paid for a 4 month membership and I can't send or receive private messages. What's the deal with that?

Jade, you dont have the yellow star. Want me to ask a mod for you? When did you pay? It might take awhile. A hour or two is the message I got.

I paid two days ago.
Zachary

User ID: 16285096
United States
Report Abusive Post
Blondie, there must be a very empty feeling knowing that you want the crown and the throne oh so bad but you can never touch it. Now I'll just keep to myself and go along my marry way. No one can touch my inner harmony.
Jade budda

Canada
Report Abusive Post

I paid two days ago.

Also sent them messages with no reply
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 1679006
United States
07/25/2012 02:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....

T Ceti , and why would being barefoot and pregnant be evil or inferior?

You give yourself away with a hatred of the female condition.

How stronger our root ground chakras would be if we all went barefoot more often and grounded with the earth.

And the living life in the womb is life itself... wondrous in creation

Women today think its more glorious to wear high heels in some corporate office instead of the ways of healing and birth and herbs and moon phases and seasons which are all forgotten as a skill.

Well, I wear heels in a corporate office, lol. My dream, however, is nothing like this. My dream is to take what I do in my free time - herb growing, candle making, reiki, etc., and make that my 9-5. Specifically, I plan to one day become a midwife and incorporate all of these things into it.
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76
sounds awesome,interstate 76,lol..hf

It will be. LOL, you and your I-76.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
HEYLEL

User ID: 15777966
United States
Report Abusive Post

churchlady Nope.

The White horse was Alexander the Great

The Red Horse Julius Caesar

The Black Horse the Catholic Church and various secret societies

The Pale Horse is every word that comes out my mouth
..once again i leap over your bull and land centered and balanced...your a organized RE Legion shill,a Vatican puppet...I'm 100+ degrees HOTT,and i will tell it all if i chose and i chose to...

Nope, no Vatican puppet. Just a truth teller saying exactly who the horses were because my family wrote these stories bro.

What is your Haplogroups of you YDNA and mtDNA? Now, let the debate really begin bragh.....

Father and Mother DNA...this should get interesting
 Quoting: Settle4It

Correct, but paid shill bros cannot touch this DNA subject with HEYLEL because he will serve them a piece of God Like DNA through their aSSes via the computer connection ;)

I put the REP, in til-I-an alien16
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
CELT1

User ID: 1177339
United States
Report Abusive Post
Giaus Augustus Caesar...

GODS AGAINST CHRIST...

THAT"S WHY THE ANT PEOPLE NOW LIVE IN THE LIGHT OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GOES FROM WEST TO EAST...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 02:01 PM
CELT1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
the 4 horseman are symbolic of of the state of the brain in the kingdom...a white horse/calcified pineal gland only wants to judge others without seeing their own faults...the red and gray horse/clean pineal gland symbolize victory over what they represent and the black horse is the pineal gland once in darkness without the light...there's nothing i cannot decode in the "bible" as a metaphor of each person's battle with themselves and their kingdom of god within...boom boom boom boom,abomb down go your 4 horseman...by the way the tribe of Dan is also ab negative blood types that judge the others symbolism...
what ,no comment on the 4 houseman in your head/kingdom?

T Ceti, The Tribe of Dan has been endlessly fascinating to me. As you know, their symbol is the serpent and the scales..

They are not sealed in Revelation cause its assumed. their pagan beliefs had them omitted.

Where are they today? Any guesses?

Yes, they went to France, Ireland, Scotland, Britain, Denmark etc. after the murder of Caesar. The druids bro.

Decimus Junius Brutus Albinus to Bae-DAN and the Picts. The Celtic Druid church.
---------------------------------

My Kin and Tribal Research

To every cow belongs its calf," Colum Cille said:

0 God, wilt thou not drive off the fog, which envelopes our number,
The host which has deprived us of our livelihood,
The host which proceeds around the cams'!
He is a son of storm who betrays us.

My Druid,—he will not refuse me,—is the Son of God, and may he side with me;

How grandly he bears his course, the steed of Baedan" before the host;

Power by BaeDAN of the yellow hair will be borne from Ireland on him [the steed]

Sanctus Mauricius O'Baedan

Tech- baoithin was the original or uncorrupted form of the name Taugbboyne, and means ' the house of Baithen ;' and it is ... and his successor in the superintendence of the great ecclesiastical establishment of Iona in the Hebrides.

St. Buadan,89 (now pronounced Euan,) to whom was dedicated the church of Lothra (Lohra), near Loch-Derg-Derc, or Lough-Derg, and not near Loch-Eibh

u Baedan He was the third son of the Monarch, Muircheartach Mor Mac Earca, and became Monarch of Ireland jointly with his nephew, Eochaidh, in the year 566.

The Irish Annals record the death of Baedan MacCoirill, King of Ulster, and a naval expedition at the same year, 580 (An. Ult.; O'Conor)

Baodan, king of Ireland, lived in the 6th century. He ascended the throne about 665, was removed by Colman, son of Dermod, and, vanquished and pursued, he took refuge in a monastery governed by Columba, who afterwards became a Pictish disciple. But even here he was pursued and massacred. Columba, indignant at the violation of the sacred place, demanded vengeance, and raised a crusade which resulted in the death of Colman. The successor of Baodan was Hugh II, or Aodh, son of Immeric. See Hoefer, Nouv. Biog. Generale, s. v.

Baithen called Baitan Mor, who also was a contemporary of Columba

Baedan, of Cluain-tuaisceirt, died, 804. = SAINT BEDE

Beda Old

Baedan, son of Muircheartach, joint-king of Ireland, 555, 562, 563.

Baedan, son of N innidh, son of Fearghus Ceannf hoda, slain, 567.

Baeithin, abbot of Beannchair, died, 665.

Baeithin, abbot of Birra, died, 926.

Baeithin, St., son of Brenainn, abbot of IaCholuim-Cille, died, 595.

Baetan, bishop of Inis-Bo-finne, died, 711.

Bactan Mac-Ua-Cormaic, abbot of Cluain-micNois, died, 663.

Baetan, son of Cairell, king of Ulidia, died, 585

Heylel, I have a Tribe of Dan post coming along, Havent had the courage to post it cause as you know many Christians write that the Anti Christ will emerge out of Dan and America has been called a Danite nation cause of who landed on American shores long before Columbus. And you also remember our conversation on Dans Mark..

But if you want to do a nice post Ill pin for you, Also a post on the background of the Heylel Ben Shachar name..
If youre ever interested in doing those..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I paid two days ago.

Ill help you..
Zachary

United States
07/25/2012 02:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Stay in your lane Blondie.

Lots of Nordics have both red and blonde btw..

Please stop talking to me like I am 5...jeeze you think you are so smooth and so sly...I get it Luke I get it
CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
POST IT... FROM THE EYE IN THE SKY... THE BLACK KNIGHT OF TRUTH... VALIS
CELT1
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11519284
Thailand
Report Abusive Post
I love how Apollo bans people that disagree with his nonsense.

Apollo, the constellations are nothing more than figments of mans imagination.

Isaiah 47:13
Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11519284

Youre entitled to use the verse..

I only ban outright harassment and hostility.

I will do a background on that verse, If you all think about it, everyone didnt have a calendar back then like we do. They had to have stargazers note the time and seasons from the star positions.

So many erroneously think that astrology and astronomy is so satanic when that was the way they kept time .

And like yourself, so many erroneously think that astrology and astronomy are not just mathematically distributed burning balls of gas.

Yes apollo, we all know you can tell time with and navagate with stars, you cant, on the other hand, prognosticate with said mathematically distributed burning balls of gas.
Jade budda

Canada
Report Abusive Post

I paid two days ago.

Ill help you..

Thanks Apollo, sorry again for interrupting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453209
Puerto Rico
Report Abusive Post
Correct, but paid shill bros cannot touch this DNA subject with HEYLEL because he will serve them a piece of God Like DNA through their aSSes via the computer connection ;)

I put the REP, in til-I-an alien16

LMAO!...Yes...This will get interesting!
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

T Ceti, The Tribe of Dan has been endlessly fascinating to me. As you know, their symbol is the serpent and the scales..

They are not sealed in Revelation cause its assumed. their pagan beliefs had them omitted.

Yes, they went to France, Ireland, Scotland, Britain, Denmark etc. after the murder of Caesar. The druids bro.

Decimus Junius Brutus Albinus to Bae-DAN and the Picts. The Celtic Druid church.

Power by BaeDAN of the yellow hair will be borne from Ireland on him [the steed]

Tech- baoithin was the original or uncorrupted form of the name Taugbboyne, and means ' the house of Baithen ;' and it is ... and his successor in the superintendence of the great ecclesiastical establishment of Iona in the Hebrides.

St. Buadan,89 (now pronounced Euan,) to whom was dedicated the church of Lothra (Lohra), near Loch-Derg-Derc, or Lough-Derg, and not near Loch-Eibh

u Baedan He was the third son of the Monarch, Muircheartach Mor Mac Earca, and became Monarch of Ireland jointly with his nephew, Eochaidh, in the year 566.

The Irish Annals record the death of Baedan MacCoirill, King of Ulster, and a naval expedition at the same year, 580 (An. Ult.; O'Conor)

Baodan, king of Ireland, lived in the 6th century. He ascended the throne about 665, was removed by Colman, son of Dermod, and, vanquished and pursued, he took refuge in a monastery governed by Columba, who afterwards became a Pictish disciple. But even here he was pursued and massacred. Columba, indignant at the violation of the sacred place, demanded vengeance, and raised a crusade which resulted in the death of Colman. The successor of Baodan was Hugh II, or Aodh, son of Immeric. See Hoefer, Nouv. Biog. Generale, s. v.

Beda Old

...once again you hold on to your earthly soul and justify your ego with the past...a past no one can prove happened from records or stories... you will never get off this rock and see the rest of the universe,you will slide back and forth to the dual earths...have it your way burger king...even in the anaimal kingdom the queen.female is ruler...consider the ants as its written or the bees... there is no king bee unless you chew it,and there isnt no aunt bee unless your in mayberry, i just gave you 2 clues...

I can prove it and already have.
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
07/25/2012 02:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
the seals are the 7 chakras,only the god diet, manna and positive thinking with an open mind can break them open...each person has to do it individuality by themselves and find their creator/creativity of their divine feminine if male and divine masculine if they are female.heartsthats why katy perry has blue hair in the video wide awake...the 2 bull guards are duality concepts...

No, that is NOT the secret bro and I AM sorry that you have been taught this or think this is the way.

You have to conquer your flesh, fears, past and live in love from the heart plus connect to your soul. A diet is secondary to this needed work one must complete before a diet will help purify them further. Hence, we are tested and tried by the earthly fires to be refined. A diet only enhances this process because the facts are there are millions of people on this very same said diet that are far from firing on 7 chakras, let alone sputtering on 3.

Your divine feminine is your soul/spirit and your divine masculine is your body/penis/brain.

Can we all please stop making this so complicated or say that if someone goes on TC Richard Simmons diet from Venus they will all be like Jesus which is utter bullshit bro?

Wait, dont tell me your last name is Simmons?

that which you take in determines how much you love yourself which determines how much you can love others...you are seeing it from only a male viewpoint,typical male ego without humility ruling...you think only males should be enlightened...keep putting your foot into your mouth,barefoot and pregnant is how you see the women and it shows....only wannabe bullys make fun of the truth...i just leap over your bull and hitting ground centered and balanced.

No, I do not think only males should be enlightened. A female has a divine masculine which is her mind/body/vagina and her divine feminine is her soul/spirit. Having humility and speaking the truth regardless of it hurts the profanes feelings are 2 different things because one is truth and one is a lie. Just as you falsely claim that anyone can be Jesus with a Kosher diet which is completely false. It takes A LOT more work than that brosky.
i'm not polish so you words are foreign me,brosky,lol..I'm light gray, 2/3ths human and 1/3th gray alien making light gray aka triple helix...L G >Idol1..the L is the body,the G is the brain Glands and the compass is the divine feminine that opens to 360 as a halo aka crown chakra opening,wonder how i know this?...

Last Edited by T Ceti H.C. Radnarg on 07/25/2012 02:06 PM
How unfortunate for some rulers when men,women,and children continue to think... Keep repeating the lies loud enough and long enough and just maybe the people will start to believe the lies again and good luck with that...finding your energy open until mars becomes raging aries...
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Blondie, there must be a very empty feeling knowing that you want the crown and the throne oh so bad but you can never touch it. Now I'll just keep to myself and go along my marry way. No one can touch my inner harmony.

I want the crown to restore truth, honor and virtues and you want it to screw pretty princesses......

Big difference my homie. Don't you know me?
Regards,

Moe

CELT1

United States
07/25/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
The tribe was the last to be receive its territorial inheritance...

THE SCALES OF JUSTICE...
CELT1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 02:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
please tell me why I should concern myself with a local regional, tribal god concerned only for a tiny portion of humanity, compared to one that concerns itself with the entirety of creation?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1450718

Cause many people (think lost tribes and their migration) carry the blood of Abraham today..

You still did not explain why it should matter, unless you of course believe through blood of Abraham comes the salvation?
 Quoting: Kurdish Shepherd

We underestimate how many carry the bloodlines of all the tribes. They are genetically mapping them now as they are stretched across all the earth.

It was Gods decree that we be fruitful and multiply..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im totally lost now. theres some replies I wanted to reply to and this is moving so fast !

Its a good thing though...hf
HEYLEL

United States
Report Abusive Post

Beda Old

Heylel, I have a Tribe of Dan post coming along, Havent had the courage to post it cause as you know many Christians write that the Anti Christ will emerge out of Dan and America has been called a Danite nation cause of who landed on American shores long before Columbus. And you also remember our conversation on Dans Mark..

But if you want to do a nice post Ill pin for you, Also a post on the background of the Heylel Ben Shachar name..
If youre ever interested in doing those..

Heavens yes bro! I would be happy to and think you all will be blown away at my research. Let the profane ignorantly think what they want. Nothing they can do now but watch and learn ;)
Regards,

Moe

T Ceti H.C. Radnarg

United States
Report Abusive Post

Beda Old

...once again you hold on to your earthly soul and justify your ego with the past...a past no one can prove happened from records or stories... you will never get off this rock and see the rest of the universe,you will slide back and forth to the dual earths...have it your way burger king...even in the anaimal kingdom the queen.female is ruler...consider the ants as its written or the bees... there is no king bee unless you chew it,and there isnt no aunt bee unless your in mayberry, i just gave you 2 clues...

I can prove it and already have.
...you can only prove what has been rewritten as other symbology but it is the same layered meanings as the original texts written by the ancients and copied over and over as the same meanings different characters to suit whoever has possession of them.....same shit different era...
CELT1

United States
Report Abusive Post
THE BLOOD IS ALL MIXED AND SPREAD ACROSS THIS NATION...

IT IS NOT YOUR BLOOD IT IS WHAT YOU FIND INSIDE AS YOUR SPIRIT AND SOUL BECOME ONE LIKE US...

YOUR HIDDEN NAME GIVEN TO YOU BY GOD...

KNOWING THIS SEALS YOU IN THE KINGDOM OF JESUS CHRIST AND YOU WILL WALK WITH GOD IN THE LIVING LIGHT...

Last Edited by CELT1 on 07/25/2012 02:12 PM
CELT1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The tribe was the last to be receive its territorial inheritance...

THE SCALES OF JUSTICE...
 Quoting: CELT1

Im going to upload a picture of a Collectors coin of Dan.

BRB...these coins are awesome !
Zachary

United States
Report Abusive Post
We all have our own personal hobbies...

I earned this right and you know that. I've done it all and you know that. This is all rightfully mine and you know that. I just so happen to have so much love that you are able to read this message and you know that.

Remember who lost it all. Remember who sacrificed everything. Remember who was, is, and always will be. Remember why the fire burns so bright. Remember the source. Remember how truly miraculous it is that you are reading this. Remember the events that had to take place in order for this to happen. Remember.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20367168
United States
Report Abusive Post
THE LION of JUDAH UNVEILED, and the KING OF KINGS by Apollo

:lionking:

BY APOLLO ILLUMINAUGHTY

The year 10, 500 BC marked the beginning of the Aeons, and the Age of LEO and the Ancient ones in the first age regarded HU as the giver of life. NUT the Sky Goddess in the Egyptian beliefs, revealed her celestial canopy after the Virgo ruled land of MU Lemuria disappeared under the sea along with Atlantis ending the Age of Cancer and Gemini in the flood of Noah 3,000 years BC when the protective sky canopy broke and paradise was lost .

The male rulership of Jehovah was claimed to decree this catastrophic event . It was the age of Taurus in which he chose a group of people to represent him and the age of Aries in which a ram replaced the sacrifice of a cherished Son of Abraham.

It wasn’t until the age of Pisces that a Lion of the Tribe of Judah was prophecied to arise to restore the first ancient ways of pacifism to a people accustomed to war. A lion was to lay down with the lamb. A great teacher was to preach peace to the war weary Hebrews under Roman Dominion .

The lion was a mighty animal free to roam in the Lebanon, Hermon and Jordan ranges and the southern Judean wilderness. The mane of the lions hair reminded people of the sun, so fittingly the symbol of the Sun God became the lion and the ruling planet was the sun. A lion cub grew its golden shaggy mane at around three years old. It was around three years of age that a child was visited by three wise men in a country home.

From lead to Gold was the escape and promise from the structures of Saturn to the freedom of exhaltation to whom would bear the light.

:goddesslion:

“Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! See, the lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Root of David has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals. Revelation 5:5
Let us look back on the history of the formations of the tribes..

Tribe, The Hebrew words representing tribe was “matteh” and “shevet” meaning rod or staff. Exodus 7:12 and Proverbs 13::24 . Cause of the leader of the clan would carry a scepter or staff.

The tribal arrangement of Israel was based on Jacobs twelve sons who had to encamp in the wilderness under their representative zodiac signs.
The Tribe of Levi was the Priestly class under the Sons of Aaron.

The Tribe of Benjamin produced Israels first king, King Saul who was anointed by Samuel. The Tribe of Judah produced King David who slew Goliath. Judah was Jacobs forth son from first wife Leah whom Jacob was tricked into marrying (his heart was tied to her more beautiful sister Rachel) . The Tribe of Judah was described as a lion cub and the prophecies of Judah was pronounced in Genesis 49: 10. “the scepter will not turn aside from Judah, neither the commanders staff from between his feet until Shiloh comes , and to him the obedience of the peoples will belong.”

David fulfilled this when King Saul died and David fought to obtain the lands of Israel until he claimed all the Benjamite territory and made Jerusalem the capital and claiming Zion. For 500 years, Judah claimed the Kingship Sceptre and Staff until King Solomon lost favor and his Son Rehoboam lost ten tribes from his Kingdom so Israel was united no more. Benjamin and Judah was the only ones that stayed loyal to the house of David splitting the Kingdom to Israel of the Northern Kingdom and Judah to the South. In 722 BC Assyrian invaders from what is now (Iraq) invade the Northern Israel and Babylon (also what is now Iraq) attacked the nation of Judah in 586 BC and destroying the temple of Solomon. These invasions began the Lost Tribe theories when many of the individuals of the tribes became un accounted for when they had been taken prisoner. Many have intermarried with the invaders bloodline, but others have migrated and scattered.

:solomon2:

Restoration for the prisoners of Babylon occurred when King Cyrus of Persia allowed the land of Judah restored. The nation of Judah at least could commence the generations to fulfillment in Ezekials promise

“ A ruin, a ruin! I will make it a ruin ! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs, to him I will give it. Ezekial 21:27

“In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples : the nations will rally to him and his place of rest will be glorious. In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from upper Egypt , from Cush, Fom Elam, from Babylon, from Hamnath and from the islands of the sea. Isaiah 11:10
… Judahs enemies will be cut off. Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah. Isaiah 11:13

The promise of the Lion was to be fulfilled. The sphinx of prophecy was to become the Capstone the builders rejected.

12 golden lions lined the walkway to the Throne of Solomon in the Porch of the throne that stood on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem. Even Solomon knew that there was to be a man of Gold to arise from one of the 12 tribes of God. LEO, The Lion of Judah.

:lionofjudahfall:

The Hierosgamos of the Sacred marriage of Sun and Moon occurs with Leo Sun and Cancer Moon. The shining brilliance of the summer sunlight is the golden mane of the Lion of Judah who is crowned as King. The sign of cancer was also known as the sheepfold congregation which hosts the beehive constellation of stars and the two donkeys of Aselus Borealis and Aselus Astralis which was the manger of the Christ child. The moon is the fruitage of Yesod which births the young child Mercurius .

The sign following the Hierogamos and the divine mystery of union and conjunction is the sign of Virgo, the woman and the Mother of God.

This brings to mind the bible verse: Isaiah 7:14, 15 . Therefore Jehovah himself will give you men a sign: Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Immanuel. Butter and honey he will eat by the time that he knows how to reject the bad and choose the good.
Spiritual apotheosis is the nourishment of the material world into connection with the divine. The pomegranates is the blood that the High Priestess nourishes when the ascending spirit passes between the twin pillars . Judgement is given in the scales of Maat, “justice” and the works of equilibrium heals the monad on his return and reunion of the ONE.

In the late summer and fall we have Virgo appearing right before Dawn with the Sun shining around her head as a halo in mid September which is near the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashanah. She announces the Fall Equinox and the harvest of grain and crops which nourishes our body

:goddesslion2:

In October the sun is moving down her arm to conjunct with Spica every October 16th, In the western zodiac, the suns placement is Libra, but in the skies he shines in virgo and nourishes her sprig of golden wheat which brings to fulfillment this Bible verse in Jerusalem more than two thousand years ago ..

“Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying,”This means my body which is to be given in your behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me. Also the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying. “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in your behalf” Luke 22 : 19, 20

Under the sun, the wheat berries have grown to harvest and the stones would grind them into flour for the bread. The sun also ripened the grapes which was to be fermented into wine'

South east of Virgo lies the cup of Christ, the constellation of crater which is the Holy Grail of Bloodlines. We are the children of the Sun, and his bread is our body and his wine is our blood. How fitting it is that the ancient Holy land announces the new year (Rosh Hashanah.. Various dates in September) at harvest time when the Mother rises with the Sun shining as her halo and blending all faiths into the apotheosis monad of ONE

-APOLLO

:sunrise23:

great post apollo. :) i always love the way you break things down... :)

peace,
heather :)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/25/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sam Neil wants his eye back Apollo. He knows you stole it from the Event Horizon movie. Your so creative with you bullcrap, you couldn't come up with your own avatar without stealing? Hmmmm sounds fishy.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2562242

I thought he was Merlin? lol..
HEYLEL

United States
07/25/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Giaus Augustus Caesar...

GODS AGAINST CHRIST...

THAT"S WHY THE ANT PEOPLE NOW LIVE IN THE LIGHT OF JESUS CHRIST THAT GOES FROM WEST TO EAST...
 Quoting: CELT1

We make friends in Great places ;)

Temple
Regards,

Moe

GLP