Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,041 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 963,511
Pageviews Today: 1,906,686Threads Today: 800Posts Today: 16,656
09:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

When will Mitt Romney or Ron Paul go to TV to tell the TRUTH: that the Aurora massacre was a FALSE FLAG?

waiting
User ID: 20513582
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
When will Mitt Romney or Ron Paul go to TV to tell the TRUTH: that the Aurora massacre was a FALSE FLAG?
The Aurora massacre was a FALSE FLAG.

It's clear that there was a second shooter, and there is a massive cover up going on.

So, when will Mitt Romney or Ron Paul go to TV to tell the TRUTH: that the Aurora massacre was a FALSE FLAG?

They need to use their enormous visibility to make it clear to the American public that the massacre was a grotesque FALSE FLAG ATTACK!

When they will do it?

1dunno1
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: When will Mitt Romney or Ron Paul go to TV to tell the TRUTH: that the Aurora massacre was a FALSE FLAG?
I guess everyone agrees, right?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: When will Mitt Romney or Ron Paul go to TV to tell the TRUTH: that the Aurora massacre was a FALSE FLAG?
This is the OBVIOUS reaction that they should have...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
So?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11159795
United States
07/25/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
They won't, for sure romney won't.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
They won't, for sure romney won't.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11159795

But...

It's the OBVIOUS TRUTH!

They need to tell the truth to the public!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's their duty to do it!

Nobody has more visibility than them to spread the TRUTH!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14083131
United States
07/25/2012 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Firsr you would have to have proof, and secondly Romney the robot would probably be involved if you did have proof. LOL
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Firsr you would have to have proof, and secondly Romney the robot would probably be involved if you did have proof. LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14083131

They could at least talk about the inconsistences, and they could question the unexplained facts, like the evidences of a second shooter.

If they do it, all the media will have to highlight the facts!

They need to do it NOW!
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 20106438
United States
07/25/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know, but I wish someone would. It seems obvious on here, but when I talk to people about it who aren't on this site, they think I've lost my mind, that he is just some crazy guy.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20370560
United States
07/25/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
because Romney doesn't wat to loose the election by pissing off the people he would be working with in the possible future. Do you really think Romney will be any different? I'm betting that if he gets elected there will still be false flags and government cover up bs. For that reason I'm not voting at all, there's no point anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14864294
United States
07/25/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
That will never happen. Ron Paul threw 911 truthers under the bus four years ago and Romney is clearly an empty suit.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
07/25/2012 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know, but I wish someone would. It seems obvious on here, but when I talk to people about it who aren't on this site, they think I've lost my mind, that he is just some crazy guy.
 Quoting: IndigoSerenity76

There are so many OBVIOUS evidences of a second shooter and of a cover up!

Just imagine if Ron Paul talks about it on TV!

The subject will gain a lot of visibility!

Ron Paul needs to do it!
IndigoSerenity76

User ID: 20106438
United States
07/25/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

There are so many OBVIOUS evidences of a second shooter and of a cover up!

Just imagine if Ron Paul talks about it on TV!

The subject will gain a lot of visibility!

Ron Paul needs to do it!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20513582

I know. It really disgusts me how obvious it is and most people don't give a shit.
"Imagine no possessions"

"As Above, So Below"

)O(
Rach
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20578083
Brazil
07/26/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent idea
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
07/26/2012 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

User ID: 1371185
United States
07/26/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is just one example of many that should make something very clear. ALL career politicians are playing the same game.
“You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; rights derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe.” John Adams, Second President of the United States
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
07/26/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
The clock is ticking!

They should do it now!

It was OBVIOUSLY a false flag!
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
07/26/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
07/26/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19424931
United States
07/26/2012 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Think some of you kids might be new here.

Who the hell do you guys think is running this show?

Secondly ... it's because it AIN'T their damn job to do it, and no way in hell candidates like Robme who are under the PTB umbrella would do this anyway, gotta get real...

It's the same thing with people who say RP threw 911 truthers under the bus ... RP never did, it wasn't his job to come out and reveal everything about 911. Political suicide. He would have likely lost his current seat and would have been unable to effect changes elsewhere (as he's done successfully)...like the 'Audit the Fed' bill that just passed, for example. Probably never would have happened if he opened himself up to attacks over 911 truth years ago.

Lastly? Too many other issues to take care of. Take on another controversy, add another target to your back.
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
07/26/2012 10:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ron Paul should go to TV and ASK THE QUESTIONS that everyone here is asking...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18864026
United States
07/26/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
That will never happen. Ron Paul threw 911 truthers under the bus four years ago and Romney is clearly an empty suit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14864294

true. back in 2004, I had hopes that John Kerry would expose 9/11 to oust Bush. ( I thought, why wouldn't he? a Repub would never hold office again). in '08, I couldn't even get behind Obama because he didn't talk serious about repealing the Patriot Act and investigating 9/11. it was then that I realized the whole left/right paradigm was a scam, and I got on the Ron Paul train for a time. same reason Romney is not making the birth cert an issue, or calling Obama out on the fake killing of OBL. I don't think I'll even vote anymore.
Darth Hitman

User ID: 20445041
United States
07/26/2012 11:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

You too huh. I don't know what happened any more than anybody else. I DO know it didn't happen how they said though so there are people who question these things that do not add up and then there are those who just eat the shit their fed.
“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Truth fears no questions. ~Unknown

“There is no such thing as a minor lapse of integrity” - Tom Peters
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
07/26/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Brazil
07/26/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP