Holy shit!! Cloud Atlas

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19730249
Argentina
07/27/2012 03:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Holy shit!! Cloud Atlas
Did you see the trailer of Cloud Atlas? its so epic it makes all other movies look like schoolplays. Looks like it has all kinds of paranormal, futuristic and conspiracy type of stuff in it too.

You need to see it, google that shit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
07/27/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Holy shit!! Cloud Atlas

This one?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
07/27/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I mean the full trailer

its the most fucking epic thing ever

too bad halle berry is in it I dont like her
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8640456
United States
07/27/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
can't find it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
07/27/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
This one:

Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
07/27/2012 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
lots of simbology in it, I didnt read the book tho
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7092072
United States
07/27/2012 04:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! I cant wait for this to come out. It looks to me like its past lives of these people and each one is connected in some way, kinda reliving it in different generations. Idk thats what I see from it..

It looks beautiful though. Most likely one of those movies that if you watch it a million times, youll learn something new each time. Cant wait.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2718410
United States
07/27/2012 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was excited when I heard that Tom Tykwer took on the ambitious book.

The trailer looks stunning -- was mulling over posting it here; then I got caught up with work.

Promising actors that are in it to me are: Whishaw, Broadbent and Weaving.

A multi-weaving of time and karma. Seemingly inescapable plots by the elite which carrying ramifications through out time and history. Spinning the same threads over and over again. We are all connected.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6305420
United States
07/27/2012 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
07/27/2012 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
pin this
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20643755
Germany
07/27/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can't wait to see it!!!

Commentary from the directors. Very interesting, because big studios didn't like the movie.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20344406
Spain
07/27/2012 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brown colours ... another one of the Obamate.

You will need something with storyline to look at again at the screens, guys.
grasptheuniverse

User ID: 20611955
Australia
07/27/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
caz
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
07/27/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20344406

podrias aclarar lo que dijiste? gallego bruto!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505979
United Kingdom
07/27/2012 05:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Amazing, when is it due out?
Gotta see...
Anonymous Coward
Spain
07/27/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too many bad films lately in brown colours ... this is not just happenstance, it follows agenda. The agenda of the Obamate, the period in which Obama managed to get the reins of the USA.

All the industry film suffers from almost entire loss of something being told. Just image after image. Nothingness.

As an industrial trick they are now nearing a decade of films that offer within the 90 mins unpalatable mixes of everythings with the unfounded hope of that one of the subject themes touched brings someone to the cinema paying the ticket. This has resulted in the ridiculous typology of films to which this one adheres to.

Is it a western? Is it a war film? A SF film? An animation film? ... Ridiculous. It used to happen to series when the initial packet of episodes was spent, we called it the "more fantasy" (lamentable) trick, but now to films ...

It is too bad to have stories made in excel with typified phrases to have them enhanced to mixes of genre. Except for the wizardry of 3D firm rendering, the film industry is 2 orders of magnitude under where it has other times been ... not precisely without akin intent of manipulation ... so I am not being rude, but aware ... be aware of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1505979
United Kingdom
07/27/2012 06:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Too many bad films lately in brown colours ... this is not just happenstance, it follows agenda. The agenda of the Obamate, the period in which Obama managed to get the reins of the USA.

All the industry film suffers from almost entire loss of something being told. Just image after image. Nothingness.

As an industrial trick they are now nearing a decade of films that offer within the 90 mins unpalatable mixes of everythings with the unfounded hope of that one of the subject themes touched brings someone to the cinema paying the ticket. This has resulted in the ridiculous typology of films to which this one adheres to.

Is it a western? Is it a war film? A SF film? An animation film? ... Ridiculous. It used to happen to series when the initial packet of episodes was spent, we called it the "more fantasy" (lamentable) trick, but now to films ...

It is too bad to have stories made in excel with typified phrases to have them enhanced to mixes of genre. Except for the wizardry of 3D firm rendering, the film industry is 2 orders of magnitude under where it has other times been ... not precisely without akin intent of manipulation ... so I am not being rude, but aware ... be aware of that.

Wow, you are an idiot arn't you!
It is to show that there is more to this life than meets the physical eye. It is about 'US' as we span through history in the journey of out souls. It is more like the matrix films, but obviously, if you did not have the mental capacity to understand them, then you will not understand this either.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
07/27/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stop insulting. You simply seem unable to see the manipulation intent behind the images. I can ASSURE you I am not an idiot and many at high, middle and low places KNOW. That you may have another view is your right, but not to offend those that not have the same.

Respect US along time and beyond, I may know what you may never IMAGINE. So forget harassing me lest I bring my attention upon you to correspond in any way that suits me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1171703
United Kingdom
07/27/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Stop insulting. You simply seem unable to see the manipulation intent behind the images. I can ASSURE you I am not an idiot and many at high, middle and low places KNOW. That you may have another view is your right, but not to offend those that not have the same.

Respect US along time and beyond, I may know what you may never IMAGINE. So forget harassing me lest I bring my attention upon you to correspond in any way that suits me.

Stop insulting other peoples intellgence!
Because you have your connections does not make you anyone special. And why should people respect you if they have no reason to do so.

Maybe you should just respect other peoples beliefs.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
07/27/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I respect people and their work. Other thing is that I must say it seems me good what is bad.

And ... I don't rely on "connections" to deal my things.

By the way, this kind of entries is what in a forum like this are called SPAM, or just PROPAGANDA.
Gunnz, lots of Gunnz

User ID: 21308582
Australia
08/10/2012 07:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
uh uh uh...

Visit [link to www.youtube.com]

read the comment about the "Cloud" definition.
Corp/o/Ration
A Single Entity (group with the same paragon) Restricting consumption of scarce commodities.
Manu-Koelbren

User ID: 1312616
Spain
08/10/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

podrias aclarar lo que dijiste? gallego bruto!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19730249

cruiselarge
Banned as usual.

“It is far easier to be a weakling than to be a Real Man. Were the Earth less harsh or the circumstances of life less austere, man would destroy himself before the shrine of the languid goddess. Only Real Men can with safety destroy the tangled forests and wilderness of Earth and make from them gardens, but will those who inherit the gardens be Real Men? The law decrees that they must be, or the wilderness will reclaim its own.”
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1549657
United States
08/10/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did you see the trailer of Cloud Atlas? its so epic it makes all other movies look like schoolplays. Looks like it has all kinds of paranormal, futuristic and conspiracy type of stuff in it too.

You need to see it, google that shit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19730249

I cannot wait to see this!! The trailer gave me full body goosebumps; being one who carries memories from past lives this is very refreshing to see. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3767410
New Zealand
09/20/2012 02:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24100736
United States
09/20/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

don't tithe where you aren't being FED...

a ticket to this is a vote for your oppressors in truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13687332
United States
09/25/2012 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
You should pick up a copy of the book. Really great writing and soon to be a classic. The trailer looks great and I can't wait
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
10/02/2012 06:14 PM

Report Abusive Post

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24833189
Netherlands
10/02/2012 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool a border as football.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24833189
Netherlands
10/02/2012 06:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh a louzy upwards parasol kick almost.
G3

User ID: 1531577
United States
10/02/2012 07:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9231012
United States
10/02/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have always believed in reincarnation and the revolving tie in with other souls we knew in the lives before.

I am praying that some of the one's I know now will not be involved in my next life, but I hope my best friends, parents and lost loves become new friends, relatives and associates in the next life.

It's all Karma my friends.

GLP