Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,203 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 550,421
Pageviews Today: 974,788Threads Today: 478Posts Today: 7,509
11:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I had one time close eye see colorful HD sight. No joke!

Trekkies
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 20728641
China
07/28/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I swear I had one time close eye see colorful HD sight .if I lie I must blind.car crash me and go to hell forever. 
My english so bad. The article isn't type with myself. I just use google free web machine translation to translate my original chinese article.so it has many wong translation.sorry if my article confuse you.

Since November 9, 2010. European Hadron Collider completion of a lead ion collision experiments. Morning about 9:00 my eyes closed, I suddenly saw the landscape. Forehead nasal every day feel like a hand of two magnets at both endswith a strong line and excluded to the touch when the rebound to open. brain to hear the sizzle. 
Share complete description 
I wear glasses, but close my eyes and see the picture very clear details. Exactly no myopia. Fully with us ordinary people usually open the eyes to see things exactly the same feeling. but when I close my eye to see the sight clearly feel the center of the screen can not see the transparent vertical tip lemon shape. 

November 9, 2010 about 9a.m I hit the right side of the bed close myeyes. Involuntary silently continue to speak about my experience. Brain think. Imports involuntary action. Talked about the seven born to now profoundlyexperience memory. I say all the experience no sound of each finished immediately speak no sound 'no'. whole body suddenly feel kind of like the fear of heights, imagine what will happen in the height fear sank about. the middle of the forehead, eyebrow feel astraight fine-line the middle of the continuing kept very high speed turn left right left right move no stop. to form a vertical pointed lemon shape and fine-line fixed sweep to sweep to shock forehead eyebrow middle of the skin. see the screen and then think about the fine-line about vibrationthe remaining width of about the shape of the screen lemon after lemon shape about the width of the smaller force for the other screen, each screen are the brain to think about change. turn a blind eye to the screen from the first one to think about smaller point. no change. see the screen process to playabout the straight fine-line continuous vibration to form a lemon shape. each image show about 2 to 3 seconds. a total of close my eyes to see a number of different high-altitude city no see my nose tip.I remember a sky is eve. some blue skyBaiyun high-rise. a church.

Began my forehead nasal cavity every day feel our fingers put two magnets of the same polarity to each other together - from the row fold immediately separate the kind of middle of the finger on the touch. Brain to hear the detailed sizzle. 

Analogy, it seems to take a round rubber root cut half the remaining half of the rubber roots. Vertically attached to the middle of the two eyebrows skin. Hold down the middle of the half rubber root no stop and move around the skin friction. See a super-HD landscape photos. middle of the photo, a transparent rubber root move transparent objects. read all the photos. forehead daily Post a large magnet Arctic close to another one magnet Arctic. bounce in advance to issue a TV snow picturethe voice . 

I say cleanly. My close eye sight is suddenly happen on Hong Kong November 9, 2010.about 9:00 a.m. I can control each sight appearance time when I close eye that time.I can't contral what type of sight when I close eye that time. In that day no still continue see sight when I close my eyes. it just happen to that one moment time. I do not have trouble sleeping because of it.but my forehead and bridge of nose start feel strange touch. 

Currently to only tried once with eyes closed to see the color landscape.

Last Edited by Trekkies on 07/28/2012 09:22 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1537731
United States
07/28/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I had one time close eye see colorful HD sight. No joke!
I wish real life was in HD.
ming

User ID: 1328747
United States
07/28/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Surprisingly little lost in translation there. Sounds like your third eye opened.
Out of this ugliness may come,
Some day, so beautiful a flower,
That men will wonder at that hour,
Remembering smoke and flowerless slum,
And ask-glimpsing the agony
Of the slaves who wrestle to be free-
'But why were all the poets dumb?'
-William Montgomerie

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Gaius_4

User ID: 15825190
United States
07/28/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
You were using your 3rd eye.

A long time ago I awoke from a lucid dream, but I kept my eyes closed. I got up out of my bed and walked from my bedroom into the kitchen. Then I opened my eyes. I could see everything while I was walking with my eyes still shut. cool2

I've never had that happen again. But sometimes I can see things in black and white for a very short time, but they are very very sharp and vivid. The last time this happened I could see a huge June-bug
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
the size of a softball fly from the left and turn around towards me. It was hovering there in front of me. I could see all the details on it's body and the spines on it's legs. My reaction was to reach out and grab it and crush it, I did in real life (I swung my hand up and made a fist like I was catching it), then acted like I was throwing it to the ground.

It would be nice to get deeper into these types of 'visions', maybe even see them in color for once. But I guess I can have lucid dreams for that... Which are more interactive.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14807412
Moldova
07/28/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Surprisingly little lost in translation there. Sounds like your third eye opened.
 Quoting: ming

I believe that too, I had many of these sights too, once was from taking anti flue pills, I was so exhausted, but couldn't sleep.
Once you see that clean super polished imagery you clearly understand that there is sooo much more beyond this physical realm, it must be!

I know I musty sound primitive, the actual experience of it. The same eyesight is in use when you project to astral realms. But imagery is one thing, while there is much more involved. We know nothing of reality, we are just full of ourselves and ignorant, but we'll get there eventually and that will be happiest days of our lives.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14807412
Moldova
07/28/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
By the way we can see with third eye even with our physical eyes open, the 3rd eye image overlaps the physical reality image while we are in the body. But you have to chose one you focus on, focusing on 3rd eye is totally different, it looks to be like a wide relaxed focus, an indirect focus to what is usually thought of focus by us.
anonimalle

User ID: 20504384
United States
07/28/2012 04:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lots was loost in the translation. But I think you are having visions. I have them too. Not always and not always can I understand them. They happen in the life between being awake and sleep. Last nights has me awake now.
Behind every myth lies a mystery, and every legend holds an echo of the truth ……
Que Sera Sera

"For not by numbers of men nor by measure of body but by valor of soul is war decided"

Bilisarius

" At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe. We are in a new phase of a very old war."

Gates of Vienna.

"May we smite our enemies to the darkest chamber of hell, for we wish only to live in peace, and they desire only to put their boot upon our neck."
Trekkies  (OP)

User ID: 20739182
China
07/28/2012 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
The lemon shape is make by a line.The line move touch my two eyebow middle skin.At the same time the sight middle see a transparent line move become a lemon shape .
When I close eye I do nothing .I just lay on bed.I am very relax when I see sight appear .but before I am very nervous focus on my mind.I am very focus on my mind and I also feel my body normally no different at that time.
Trekkies  (OP)

User ID: 20739182
China
07/28/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
The line become to lemon shape [link to www.reconnectiontaiwan.tw]

Last Edited by Trekkies on 10/13/2012 04:08 AM
Trekkies  (OP)

User ID: 25464620
Hong Kong
10/13/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone had close eye see colorful HD sight?

GLP