Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,930 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,118,899
Pageviews Today: 2,047,479Threads Today: 711Posts Today: 15,292
07:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Stuff That Makes Me Smile~Might Make You Smile, Too :) 10/20/12--Ducks Get First Swim

KoFFee_
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1373078
United States
07/29/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Stuff That Makes Me Smile~Might Make You Smile, Too :) 10/20/12--Ducks Get First Swim
So fun to watch--show your children!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 10/20/2012 06:38 PM
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
07/29/2012 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Stuff That Makes Me Smile~Might Make You Smile, Too :) 10/20/12--Ducks Get First Swim
Awesome!!!!!! Thanks for posting this great day-starter! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1106916
United States
07/29/2012 09:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Stuff That Makes Me Smile~Might Make You Smile, Too :) 10/20/12--Ducks Get First Swim
I LOVE pandas!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
07/29/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awww-- Way Cool!

:cross73:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 851544
United States
07/29/2012 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cute! bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Baby elephant pool party!

Dried Up Hag

United States
07/29/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Lisa*Lisa

Oh, man! Another great video....hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dog loves waterslide!

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Dried Up Hag

They're so darn cute!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

Check out more on the same youtube channel.
hf
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14596164
Canada
07/29/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cute videos. I love Pandas and Elephants!

smile_kiss
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Oh, man! Another great video....hf

Oh, that was too fun to watch, thanks Lisa!

hf

Dried Up Hag

United States
07/29/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

They're so darn cute!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

Check out more on the same youtube channel.
hf
 Quoting: KoFFee_

Will do.....I like sitting with my kids and watching these kinds of vids.....Thanks again.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 09:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dog loves waterslide!

He's just having a grand ole time, isn't he?

I want that swimming pool. chuckle

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11294447
United Kingdom
07/29/2012 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Adorable! Too bad they broke their swing though.
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
These Polar Bear Cubs are cute, too:

Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/29/2012 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 10:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Awww-- Way Cool!

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Good Morning, TW,

It's PANDAmonium!!

Make sure you show your grandson these videos--they are way too cute!!

hf

Last Edited by KoFFee_ on 07/29/2012 10:03 AM

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

How did I ever miss this video! Toooo funny!

Alan, Alan, Alan, Steve, Steve, Steve :lff:

The owls and the coffee lol

That snake was strange!

Perfect music for the frog segment.

Thanks again, Lisa hf

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bulldog & Tortoise snacking on cheerios:

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
07/29/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kids will enjoy this one, too:

LindaE

User ID: 1415061
United States
07/29/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cute! Cute!!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
07/29/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awww-- Way Cool!

Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Good Morning, TW,

It's PANDAmonium!!

Make sure you show your grandson these videos--they are way too cute!!

hf
 Quoting: KoFFee_

thumbs
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
09/24/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
A Toy Train in Space

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
09/24/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
09/24/2012 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
09/24/2012 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen this one at least 20 times & it still makes me laugh...

Star Wars - Lightsaber Duel - Hilarious!!!

nb: After 0:02, click 'Hide Annotations' in the video toolbar & than 'start' to continue!

Thread: FEEL GOOD !!! # FOUR (4) - & more - MINUTES of PURE HAPPINESS !!! # (Videos) (Page 14)
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
09/24/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen this one at least 20 times & it still makes me laugh...

Star Wars - Lightsaber Duel - Hilarious!!!

nb: After 0:02, click 'Hide Annotations' in the video toolbar & than 'start' to continue!

Thread: FEEL GOOD !!! # FOUR (4) - & more - MINUTES of PURE HAPPINESS !!! # (Videos) (Page 14)
 Quoting: RoXY

That is so funny when he retrieves another lightsaber from his truck!

Thanks for posting, Roxy.
hf

RoXY

User ID: 19973059
Netherlands
09/25/2012 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bohemian Rhapsody On The Way To School

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24254548
United States
09/25/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
KoFFee_  (OP)

United States
10/12/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP