Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,552 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 181,326
Pageviews Today: 299,953Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,724
03:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

August 4th - The Day 2012 Comes Alive - Real Insider Information Indicating First Contact

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9488664
United States
07/31/2012 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: August 4th - The Day 2012 Comes Alive - Real Insider Information Indicating First Contact
POSSIBLE FF FROM THE DARK ONES ON THAT DATE.

ANDROMEDANS SAY,NOT THAT DATE.

Phil from Uk, Ok?
User ID: 19553399
United Kingdom
07/31/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: August 4th - The Day 2012 Comes Alive - Real Insider Information Indicating First Contact
So now August 4th you say, well now. I am quite sure i will be masturbating on the Saturday so i don't know about your little arrival and such. But then, i wouldn't expect to wait out on one of your own reliefs had the situation been the other way around.
Kamon

User ID: 18629325
United States
07/31/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
We'll see! popcorn
Kamon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 135178
United States
07/31/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So now we have crop circles and 3-letter agents pointing to Aug 4. Also Mr X who was in the agency.

This might be the real deal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21004496
United Kingdom
07/31/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i just listened to the mr x audio, and it says nothing about meeting them.

mr x stated they would only intervene in the event of the use of nuclear weapons!!!!

so wtf is the link going on about!!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/31/2012 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

mr x stated they would only intervene in the event of the use of nuclear weapons!!!!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21004496

btw didnt anyone else bother to listen to the audio?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/31/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

is this a hint at nukes will be used in london on the 4th and that will cause aliens to intervene in front of the whole world. because according to mr x that is the only possibility..
flyingfish

User ID: 20141460
United States
07/31/2012 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama was born on August 4
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18007906

Maybe he is going to change or something. Maybe thats the date they will attack Iran who knows. lmao

Last Edited by flyingfish on 07/31/2012 05:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/31/2012 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama was born on August 4
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18007906

Maybe he is going to change or something. Maybe thats the date they will attack Iran who knows. lmao
 Quoting: flyingfish

look above your post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20456605
United States
07/31/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have a anonymous friend who had contact with aliens face to face. (I dont know him personnaly. may be he is lying.) :(

I asked him about august 4th alien invasion. but he said it will only happen after the olympics. that means august 12th.
 Quoting: FakeDeath

Can you ask your friend , how would we know witch Et's are friendly and witch are not?
 Quoting: SteppingoutofMatrix

Follow your intuition.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

Personally, I am following the "meek" and the Dali Lama, wherever they go, I go.
flyingfish

User ID: 20141460
United States
07/31/2012 05:29 PM

Report Abusive Post

is this a hint at nukes will be used in london on the 4th and that will cause aliens to intervene in front of the whole world. because according to mr x that is the only possibility..

aliens lmao
EW
User ID: 20810873
Australia
07/31/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
This display, if it occurs, will not be from benevolent ET's.. be warned.. Any spiritually evolved race knows that they can teach us nothing if they clean up this planet for us.. We have to do this, they are there as guides only, once we take control of our planet and show that we understand unity, one humanity and get our act together and see the whole New World Order fear campaign for what it is, then they will come and help us with technology and wisdom, not before..

We have to wake up on our own, we have to unite as one people, on our own. We have to take care of each other and grow up spiritually on our own, before any advanced spiritually aware race will come here and help us..

What is so hard for human beings to understand about that?

What is so hard for human beings to understand about unity?

The NWO has already won, they planted the disinformation about a one world government to scare the people of earth. You are so afraid of this bogey man under the bed threatening to rule you that you miss the actuality of unity, true unity, not the scary fairytale of NWO ruled unity, but true unity of humanity, and because they have scared you so much the chances of you uniting your planet are almost zero. The one thing that will bring peace,harmony, wealth, health, prosperity, abundance and happiness to this planet, is the one thing they poisoned you against.. an excellent play by the NWO, check mate. They beat you and you walked right into it..

The only future that works for humanity is a united world, one humanity, the elimination of money, and the sharing of resources. Research the venus project and the frame work of how this could work.

It requires a growth spiritually of most on this planet, and most are not ready, most human beings are just not ready to let go of their ego and their fear of sharing, caring and giving, about 1% of humans truly understand unity and service to others, about 1% of humanity is ready to grow up.. its a sad state on this beautiful planet, and instead of rising up as one voice and moving this planet and its people into the next evolutionary stage of its journey, you are strangling it, holding it back, preventing growth, all from your irrational and illogical fear of a unified world.

Do not doubt that the NWO planned it this way.. they have poisoned you against the very thing that will save you... Stop living in fear of unity, stop living in fear of giving and sharing, stop living in fear of technology, stop living in fear of love...

Well thats not gonna happen anytime soon is it...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20456605
United States
07/31/2012 05:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

If you read the blog pointing to the FF on 8/4 you would realize that it is the "dark ones" planning an attack.

Perhaps they are planning to use a nuke...perhaps that is why this date is being called to our attention.

Perhaps the "light ones" WILL intervene, in a BIG way, a way that cannot be denied, people will know that an intervention took place.

It fits...
Sonic

User ID: 20973647
Canada
07/31/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, there was nothing about August in today's Sheldan Nidle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5276524
United States
07/31/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
This display, if it occurs, will not be from benevolent ET's.. be warned.. Any spiritually evolved race knows that they can teach us nothing if they clean up this planet for us.. We have to do this, they are there as guides only, once we take control of our planet and show that we understand unity, one humanity and get our act together and see the whole New World Order fear campaign for what it is, then they will come and help us with technology and wisdom, not before..

We have to wake up on our own, we have to unite as one people, on our own. We have to take care of each other and grow up spiritually on our own, before any advanced spiritually aware race will come here and help us..

The NWO has already won, they planted the disinformation about a one world government to scare the people of earth. You are so afraid of this bogey man under the bed threatening to rule you that you miss the actuality of unity, true unity, not the scary fairytale of NWO ruled unity, but true unity of humanity, and because they have scared you so much the chances of you uniting your planet are almost zero. The one thing that will bring peace,harmony, wealth, health, prosperity, abundance and happiness to this planet, is the one thing they poisoned you against.. an excellent play by the NWO, check mate. They beat you and you walked right into it..

The only future that works for humanity is a united world, one humanity, the elimination of money, and the sharing of resources. Research the venus project and the frame work of how this could work.

It requires a growth spiritually of most on this planet, and most are not ready, most human beings are just not ready to let go of their ego and their fear of sharing, caring and giving, about 1% of humans truly understand unity and service to others, about 1% of humanity is ready to grow up.. its a sad state on this beautiful planet, and instead of rising up as one voice and moving this planet and its people into the next evolutionary stage of its journey, you are strangling it, holding it back, preventing growth, all from your irrational and illogical fear of a unified world.

Do not doubt that the NWO planned it this way.. they have poisoned you against the very thing that will save you... Stop living in fear of unity, stop living in fear of giving and sharing, stop living in fear of technology, stop living in fear of love...

Quoting: EW 20810873

nah man the rules don't apply because its been too controlled.

we are not responsible for cleaning up the big mess a few created, our own personal lifes messes are what counts.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20696806
France
07/31/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
August 2nd is a full moon over Iran/Syria, great for targetting. August 3rd is mid way through Ramadan and mid way through the Olympics. You know how Israel likes to kill it's own half way through the Olympics don't you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/31/2012 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
anyway, august 12th is a big portal date.

either something positive or negative can supposedly be allowed to enter this world.

so i would put my money on the 12th over the 4th..as far as any mass ritualistic type of event being planned.

it's also my birthday, so dont worry people, i'll wish for something good that day.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/31/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
maybe the aliens are responsible for the world ending up the way it did.

if thats true then its their mess, and not to be blamed on the individual being..all that service to others/harvest stuff shouldn't even apply to our planet because nobody has even been educated in regards of the rules, other than a few books.

no way, this is a free for all and no form of calculated perfection, or god is gonna overlook the lack of order on this world and say "whatever, punish the blind fools"

this planets a bad joke right now, full of irony and sarcasm.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6764376
Japan
07/31/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20841418
United States
07/31/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
cosmic gypsy
can you give us a discription of this the planet? What did the sky, plants, landscape look like?
Sonic

User ID: 20973647
Canada
07/31/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6764376

Can you give a summary of this perhaps? I've only looked at the comments of the video, is Tolec backing the Micah message?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6764376
Japan
07/31/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you give a summary of this perhaps? I've only looked at the comments of the video, is Tolec backing the Micah message?
 Quoting: Sonic

No, Tolec is not supporting this message of first contact on the fourth of August.
Reader.

User ID: 19010824
United States
07/31/2012 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another date........August 5th will be just another day........
GreenSid7

User ID: 19816929
Canada
07/31/2012 09:23 PM

Report Abusive Post

You may be right, I don't disagree with you, but on the other hand, what if it's not about spirituality and such, but a real outside danger to our planet (asteroid collision or who knows what)? What has our collective atitude to do with that?

Just saying...

hf
Be wise as serpents and gentle as doves
cosmicgypsy

User ID: 20541584
United States
07/31/2012 10:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
cosmic gypsy
can you give us a discription of this the planet? What did the sky, plants, landscape look like?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20841418

In the first experience, in Feb. of 2010, I was meditating and out of my body I went. I quickly traveled through a wormhole, and came to a stop in front of a portal opening. Through the portal I saw a visually pretty pale blue planet that was very, very close to its sun. At that point I understood that it was newly created, had never been inhabited, and was in pristine condition. Back in my body I came, quite amazed, although unsure what the experience was about.

About two months later, during sleeptime, I had an OOBE wherein I found myself standing on this planet, and there were four others with me. It was like it was barely dusk time, not fully light, but definitely not dark. I could see my surroundings, but I didn't see what the color of the sky was because of the dim nature of light.

I was standing in front of a building with a parking lot in front of it, and I walked out into the parking lot. It looked a lot like here. There were trees, bushes, and lush looking gardens at the edges of the parking lot. I was standing there looking at it thinking how much it looked like earth, but the colors were bolder. Even given the quality of lighting I could tell this.

At that point I realized that the air I was breathing was different from the air breathed here...it was thicker, and I pinched up my nose with noticing its difference. I was summoned back to the front of the building by the others there. This building was not like a most of normal building seen here...rather than box-like structure and architecture like most often found here it had sloping, trianglular like exterior walls. To call the building art deco-like would not be misdescribing it. Also, the material it was made from was not wood or concrete, or brick, or anything like here. It felt like sand. There was not a door on the building, either, just an open entrance.

We stepped into the building to investigate, but just found dark hallways, not finding what we were looking for, and then stepped back out. Back outside the mood was one of disappointment, and it felt like we had just missed whoever it was we were looking for, like we were moments late.

At that point I leaned up against the wall of the building like I needed support, like I was tiring...we all seemed to be tiring and physically stressing. Even though it was an OOBE and awkward to talk about physicality, I think the air was so different that it was "physically" taxing to be there. I then woke up in my bed, quite initially befuddled. It was a lot to take in. I never requested to have either experience, nor could I have ever expected they would happen.

As I lay there thinking about what I just experienced I had this instinctual type of understanding that the air there had been created from the water here, and that the sand here was what made the building/s there. I was amazed, and thought how clever it was, the perfect conservation of energy...nothing destroyed, just change of form.

What's been blowing my mind about this the past few days is something I read in that 1944 Deunov prophecy I think I linked to in an earlier post. In that prophecy he said that the new earth would be birthed from the Pacific Ocean of this planet.

Now, ahem, I don't know so much about that, it's hard for me to wrap my head around that...but I'll be damned if such doesn't match up with my first instinct about the air there being made from the water here, and sand here used as building material.

I'm just sitting here shaking my head about it, still so unsure how seeing that planet from afar the first time, and standing on it the second time, all in 2010, translates to this Deunov prophecy about it coming out of the Pacific Ocean. I just don't know what to make of it, much less how that could be done, nor that I neccesarily believe him.

So, like I mentioned before, my time there was brief. This is all I've got about it. I saw, I smelled, I touched, and I had instincts/knowings regarding it directly after returning.

Really, for all I saw, if it weren't for the air and building - and the obvious feel of being "on a mission" - I would've never guessed I was on a different planet, and that I was just at a place on this planet that was in a high end neighborhood that was well taken care of.
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. -Buckminster Fuller

...I adapt to the unknown,
under wandering stars I've grown,
by myself, but not alone...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19504580
United States
08/01/2012 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm ready to transmigrate to the 4th density.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18073706
United States
08/01/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is like may 20 2012 crop circle right?

oh wait nothing happened on that day....
Truthseeker
User ID: 21034181
South Africa
08/01/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi,

I agree with you sentiments wholly, however I believe that the whole world is run by evil men who choose to war... For control of the masses.

The people of the earth DO NOT want war.. But am sure feels helpless because our weapons are not of this world. They have nukes, and terror mongering... We have hope and love. WE as a people NEED Devine assistance... As this earth is presently in the hands of a evil few.

I fully agree that WE, as humanity, leaving our race, language, creed aside need to unite as ONE people, who love our neighbors and care enough for others before ourselves.. That's when we change the atmosphere and this evil world.

Truthseeker.

EW
User ID: 20810873
Australia
08/01/2012 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thankyou to those who responded positively to my post.

To those who mentioned that as we have been controlled by an evil few at the top, we are not responsible, I would say this..

Do you have solar power and independant of the power grid or are you still connected to it?..

Do you have a job or are you self sufficent?

Do you use plastic bags and do you use up non recycleable items..

Do you practice natural healing and health or are you part of the pharmecutical organisation..

Do you barter for your goods and services.

Do you offer your services for free to others?

Do you give your food or other items to those who need it..

If you answered no to any of the above, then yes, you are responsible, if you buy into the money system in anyway shape or form without replacing what you can, where you can, then yes you have allowed them to control you.. and yes it is up to you and I and all of us to reverse it and change direction, for the only direction this system is going to send us is in the direction of total enslavement or destruction...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20782784
Cameroon
08/01/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
i would love for this to happen
but am not holding my breath as it has been promised many times before
so now i'll believe it when i see it and when i personally have contact with whoever arrives
i won't even believe the tv, lol
have to see them live in person myself

that said, it would explain the massive security at the olympics

do the math
18,000+ military on the ground
missile sites
40,000 other security personnel
and this is what they've admitted
who knows how many are off the books, alphabets, etc.
not to mention all the surveillance in place

at the olympics opening there was 65,000 people
that's like one security guy for almost every person

but some assure me that's "normal"
doesn't seem like it to me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20214286

clappa

alien11
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20456605

clappaclappaclappaohyeahohyeahohyeahkiss me
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20949041

clappaclappaclappaohyeahohyeahohyeahkiss me