Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,843 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 663,241
Pageviews Today: 1,057,214Threads Today: 413Posts Today: 6,062
11:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Rush Limbaugh got a call -- from someone who went to school with Obama at Harvard

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14038453
United States
08/02/2012 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Rush Limbaugh got a call -- from someone who went to school with Obama at Harvard
And apparently he hardly ever showed up to class, and when he did he got terrible grades...

but for some reason...

the professors covered for him. And gave him B's.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/02/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Rush Limbaugh got a call -- from someone who went to school with Obama at Harvard
[link to www.rushecho.org]
Your Rush Limbaugh Echo for Thursday, 8/2/12

Seg#2: It is the seriousness of the charge: provide college transcripts!

During the break I got a phone call from someone who went to school with Obama at Harvard. He said that Barack got the lowest grades ever and had professors cover for him when he wasn't even there; they gave him B's. I'm calling for Barack Hussein Obama to prove his grades! The caller sounded smart and knew enough to call my number.

Now the allegation is out there it is up to Obama to provide transcripts.

Maybe I'll get a call from someone who went to school at Occidental; Maybe I'll get a call from someone who went to school at Columbia; Maybe I'll get a call from someone who heard Obama's lectures at the University of Chicago, where he taught Constitutional Law. Maybe they will tell me that Obama never taught constitutional law, but rather how to subvert the US Constitution.

> > > > I got a call.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1519570
United States
08/02/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Rush Limbaugh got a call -- from someone who went to school with Obama at Harvard
popcorn
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/02/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seg#8: Rush Limbaugh also get anonymous but serious 'tips'

Caller-still-Jacksonville: People vote on emotions and what goes on.

A lot of people who vote are not that bright. [Caller shifts to sports] Yes, I think the best athletes should hold out for fair money; they have one window to score based on how long they can play. My attitude has changed—I used to think it was not loyal to the team to hold out, but now, I see that if they have the leverage, they should use it when they can.

Caller-changes-subjects-again: How did you get into radio?

My Dad and Mom bought me a Remco-Carivelle (toy radio CB set for young DJ's in their home) on any AM frequency to pay records. I wanted to do that since I was 8-yrs-old. I went to Dallas TX when I was 16 to get my radio license. I was down there for six weeks, the youngest there by five years, and aced the arduous tests, excited to come back and start broadcasting.

Caller: I went to Occidental College, it is hard to get in. According to his book, Obama was a reprobate in high school. How could he get in?

Did they have an 'affirmative action' plan at Occidental? They took plans to a degree never required just out of fear of gov't. Radio stations hired gals with no radio experience. Michelle "My Belle" Obama has said she would have never gotten accepted into Princeton had it not been for affirmative action.

Maybe more fictitious callers will verify phony Harvard grades. Professors were covering for Obama when he didn't even attend class, got B-grades, then the caller hung up.

>>> The 'charge' is now out there and Obama has to respond.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20348387
United States
08/02/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just research Bill Ayers and Rashid Khalidi and you will find out how a dopesmoking reprobate like Obama got into Columbia and Harvard. grades had nothing to do with it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21153315
United States
08/02/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hmmmmm....vedy intelasente..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/02/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just research Bill Ayers and Rashid Khalidi and you will find out how a dopesmoking reprobate like Obama got into Columbia and Harvard. grades had nothing to do with it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20348387

I've seen their names sprinkled around... they were considered terrorists right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10580024
United States
08/02/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17582356
United States
08/02/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
And apparently he hardly ever showed up to class, and when he did he got terrible grades...

but for some reason...

Quoting: tandym

Obama is hiding his college records because he studied global security and intelligence before Harvard.
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 21119362
United States
08/02/2012 07:11 PM

Report Abusive Post

but for some reason...

Barak Obama is a Kenyon marxist riding dirty on us.
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20996394
United States
08/02/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20348387

Al CIAada.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10580024
United States
08/02/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
rush went on rant and he brought up all obamas transgressions. loved it!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/02/2012 07:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
:backlash_illumin: :Backlash2:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20644880
United Kingdom
08/02/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

but for some reason...

HAHVAHD!

damned

A hot-bed of Commie-Pinko Fag-Subversives, playing the Long Game, gnomesayin'?

pennywise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20644880
United Kingdom
08/02/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

but for some reason...

Barak Obama is a Kenyon marxist riding dirty on us.
 Quoting: thetrickybigguy

cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2802495
United States
08/02/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

but for some reason...

That was just me fuckin with ya'll man..

cruise

But no really.. It's true cuz Rush Limpnuts says so.. Pop some pills, Loser..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20895687
Australia
08/02/2012 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Now the allegation is out there it is up to Obama to provide transcripts.

he's not gonna get fired just because he screwed around at university!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3115472
United States
08/02/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
If the professor's covered for him and gave him B's, obviously they would be reflected on his transcripts. Therefore this is stupid as fuck.

bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11466416
United States
08/02/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
He be shillin'
Slyder

User ID: 17016610
Canada
08/02/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who really gives a flying fuck about Rush Limbaugh or what he as to say?? really now... is it even possible to take this guy as anything but comedy? 1doh1
I am a deeply religious nonbeliever - this is a somewhat new kind of religion. Albert Einstein

Radicalism!... The new-age religion of nutcases of every flavor
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15538999
United States
08/02/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rush is part of the propaganda machine. Any integrity he may have had he sold when his nuts were in a vise over his drug use. He's on the socalled right so it had to be couched as oposition but make no mistake, the point was to affirm that Obama went to Harvard. Anyone who's awake knows Obama is some kind of weird CIA construct and his past and family are completely fabricated.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4173838
United States
08/05/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
It appears that the TelePrompTer was an imbecile. He didn't fail those classes, Simone else made it happen

That manchiriam "chief" has good handlers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4173838
United States
08/05/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is related to deviant garbage smelling propaganda--then the grades are irrelevant.

Most browns think "grades" are a conspiracy that prices idiots.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2202286
United States
08/05/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
It appears that the TelePrompTer was an imbecile. He didn't fail those classes, Simone else made it happen

That manchiriam "chief" has good handlers.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4173838

I think you meant to say "Manchurian". If you don't know what it means AND you can't spell it, best not to use it at all.

GLP