No Alien Intervention before The Rapture

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390775
Sweden
08/05/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
God does not allow demons and spiritual beings to pose as aliens before the bride of christ is removed from earth. When the rapture happens then the veil is broken and satan is cast out of heaven and down to earth.

Close to the rapture we will have WWIII. It is possible that WWIII will start prior to the rapture. In my own personal rapture dream I saw a huge explosion fireball just before we went up.

This is all of course my personal opinions, I don't hear from God or something like that, but I do have strong dreams sometimes, and I read the prophecies and use some common logic.

Satan operates under rules set by God and he can't do anything without permission from God.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22000966
Croatia
08/15/2012 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: No Alien Intervention before The Rapture
And whos rapture is it ? Who will be raped ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16063329
United States
08/15/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
aliens run
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512285
United States
08/15/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
God does not allow demons and spiritual beings to pose as aliens before the bride of christ is removed from earth. When the rapture happens then the veil is broken and satan is cast out of heaven and down to earth.

Close to the rapture we will have WWIII. It is possible that WWIII will start prior to the rapture. In my own personal rapture dream I saw a huge explosion fireball just before we went up.

This is all of course my personal opinions, I don't hear from God or something like that, but I do have strong dreams sometimes, and I read the prophecies and use some common logic.

Satan operates under rules set by God and he can't do anything without permission from God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1390775

Stop right now little one, stop looking for the escape and start winning souls for God. The resurrection comes first, the dead shall rise first...........PERIOD!!!!!!! Its a pre-wrath rapture, we are not destined for His wrath, witch is clearly at the last trumpet. The word of God says that we are too endure to the end, are you prepared for persecution? The modern day Chritian wants to hear soft little words 2Tim.3:1-4. Please be quiet about the rapture, it makes you look like a child with poop in your panties.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20512756
United States
08/15/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Rapture - PFFT - are you in for a shock laugh
Get an education it's the 21 century already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19461788
United States
08/15/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's because there is no rapture. Look up Project BlueBeam on YouTube and you'll learn.

The Lord's Prayer even gives us a hint that there is no rapture:
"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven..."

GLP