Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,081 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 496,474
Pageviews Today: 849,396Threads Today: 373Posts Today: 5,707
10:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Who is the true Freemasonic King? THE TRUTH IS HERE!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21344347
United Kingdom
08/05/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Who is the true Freemasonic King? THE TRUTH IS HERE!
All you wanted to know about the freemasonic delusions can be found here:

[link to bibleprobe.com]

Lots of facts from those who left these dark orders. OP is obviously a wannabe knight templar and has no clue what he is promoting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16532942

The feelings you get when you think about the delusions; are they feelings you would consider Christian?
Please let me know your feelings.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19045680
United States
08/05/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, excuse me for being dense, but I don't understand what you are getting at.

Can you explain it for me in one or two simple sentences ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15823129
Canada
08/05/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Should A Christian Become A Mason?
Masonic Doctrine -v- Christian Doctrine
----------------------------------------------------
What is a Mason? What do they do? These are just a couple of questions you may ask. Most people know them to be a fraternal order of men that is usually involved in good civic activities, such as the Shriner's collecting money for the children's hospital. However, very little is known to the non-Mason, about what the Masons believe or what they do behind closed doors. Most Masons have never read some of the sources cited in the following. All of these Masonic sourcebooks are in the libraries of most local Lodges and the libraries of the Grand Lodges of the states. Let me further state that there are a lot of well meaning men and Christian men who are members of the Masonic lodges in small town America, and many never advance beyond the Blue Degrees. Remaining at this level, they are kept in the dark about a lot of what goes on as one obtains "more light," as they call it. If much of what is about to be disclosed, was known to a lot of these men and Christian men, they would not be a part of such an organization.

I urge those that really want to know the truth to check out these materials cited below, also before going any further, ask God to confirm in your own heart the truth as you read it.

JESUS CHRIST
In his private petitions a man may petition God or Jehovah, Allah or Buddha, Mohammed or Jesus; he may call upon the God of Israel or the First Great Cause. In the Masonic Lodge he hears petition to the Great Architect of the Universe, finding his own deity under that name. A hundred paths may wind upward around a mountain; at the top they meet." (Carl H. Claudy, "Introduction to Freemasonry." p. 38)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the Life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. (Jn.14:6) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name {but Jesus} under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

GOD
Since every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself. (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 14th Degree, p. 234) "The only personal God Freemasonry accepts is humanity in toto...Humanity therefore is the only personal God that there is." (J.D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry," p. 216) "The Absolute is Reason. Reason IS, by means of itself. It IS because IT IS...If God IS, HE IS by Reason." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 28th Degree. p. 737)

In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen. 1:1) For there are three that bear record in Heaven, the Father, the Word {Jesus}, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (I Jn. 5:7) God said undo Moses, I AM THAT I AM... (Ex. 3:14)

THE HOLY BIBLE
"...the literal meaning (of the Bible) is for the vulgar only." (Albert Pike, "Digest of Morals and Dogma," p. 166) "Masonry makes no profession of Christianity...but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple...in which there shall be but one alter and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shastra, Sade, Zend-Avesta, Koran and Holy Bible shall lie...and at whose shrine the Hindoo, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel..." ("The Kentucky Monitor." Fellowcraft Degree, p. 95) The removal of the name of Jesus and references to Him in Bible verses used in the ritual are "slight but necessary modifications." (Albert Mackey, "Masonic Ritualist." p. 272)

The Words of the Lord are pure words, as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. (Psa. 12:6) All Scripture is given by inspiration of God... (II Tim. 3:16) ...if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isa. 8:20)

REDEMPTION
"These three degrees (1st, 2nd, 3rd) thus form a perfect an harmonious whole, nor can it be conceived that anything can be suggested more, which the soul of man requires." (Daniel Sickles, "Ahimon Rezon or Freemason's Guide." p. 196) "If we with suitable true devotion maintain our Masonic profession, our faith will become a beam of light an bring us to those blessed mansions where we shall be eternally happy with God, the Great Architect of the Universe." (Daniel Sickles, "Ahimon Rezon or Freemason's Guide." p. 79) "...salvation by faith and the vicarious atonement were not taught as now interpreted, by Jesus, nor are these doctrines taught in the esoteric scriptures. They are later and ignorant perversions of the original doctrines." (J.D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry." p. 57)

As it is written. There is none righteous no not one: (Rom. 3:10) For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Rom. 3:23) For He hath made Him {Jesus} to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. (II Cor. 5:21) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9)

SATAN
"The conviction of all men that God is good led to a belief in a devil..." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma." 19th Degree, p. 324) "...there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness coexistent and in eternal controversy with God, or the Principle of Light..." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 32nd Degree, p.859)

Ye are of your father, the devil...he is a liar, and the father of it. (Jn. 8:44) Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (Jas. 4:7) Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Eph. 6:11-12) ...your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. (I Pet. 5:8)

TRUTHFULNESS
The Mason Doctrine teaches that it right to lie, if necessary to protect the secrets of the Lodge, or to protect brother Masons by concealing his wrongdoing. It can even be right to deliberately deceive sincere Masons seeking to learn the lessons and secrets of Masonry.

"The Blue Degrees are but the portico (porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them...their true ecplication (explanation / understanding) is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 30th Degree, p. 189) "You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations." (Ronayne, "Handbook of Masonry." p. 183) "Furthermore do I promise and swear that a Master Mason's secrets, given to me in charge as such, and I knowing them to be such, shall remain as secure and inviolable in my breast as in his own, when communicated to me, murder and treason excepted; and they left to my own election." (Master Mason's / 3rd Degree Oath of Obligation)

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. (Ex. 20:16) Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another. (Lev. 19:11) ...lie not to one another. (Col. 3:9) ...all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death. (Rev 21:8)

SECRECY & BLOOD OATHS
Secrecy is indispensable in a Mason of whatever degree." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 4th Degree, p. 109) I...do hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear that I will always hail, ever conceal and never reveal any of the arts, parts or points of the secret arts any mysteries of ancient Freemasonry which I have received, am about to receive, or may hereafter be instructed in..." (Oath of Obligation, Entered Apprentice/1st Degree, and include in all subsequent degrees, always on penalty of mayhem and violent death) "...binding myself under no less a penalty that that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven..." (from the Oath of Obligation, Master Mason/Third Degree) "...In willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming Sun shall strike me with a livid plague, and may Allah, the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same." (from the Oath of Obligation, Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine ["Shriners"])

I {Jesus} spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple...and in secret have I said nothing. (Jn. 18:20) Provide things honest in the sight of all men. (Rom. 12:17) Thou shalt not kill (murder). (Ex. 20:13) But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. (Jas. 5:12)

Seek the Truth through the Word of God!
"...ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (Jn. 8:32)
-------------------------------------------------------------​------------------------------------
This material may be reproduce and distributed in any fashion to the glory of God as long as it is not altered in any way, and this copyright notice is included.

Copyright © 1996 Track'em Ministries
All Rights Reserved
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21342671
United States
08/05/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19045680

Are you kidding me? These types of weirdos could never just give you cliff notes or summarize it in a nutshell, they will lead you on aimlessly for 20 pages...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/05/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is a Mason? What do they do? These are just a couple of questions you may ask. Most people know them to be a fraternal order of men that is usually involved in good civic activities, such as the Shriner's collecting money for the children's hospital. However, very little is known to the non-Mason, about what the Masons believe or what they do behind closed doors. Most Masons have never read some of the sources cited in the following. All of these Masonic sourcebooks are in the libraries of most local Lodges and the libraries of the Grand Lodges of the states. Let me further state that there are a lot of well meaning men and Christian men who are members of the Masonic lodges in small town America, and many never advance beyond the Blue Degrees. Remaining at this level, they are kept in the dark about a lot of what goes on as one obtains "more light," as they call it. If much of what is about to be disclosed, was known to a lot of these men and Christian men, they would not be a part of such an organization.

I urge those that really want to know the truth to check out these materials cited below, also before going any further, ask God to confirm in your own heart the truth as you read it.

JESUS CHRIST
In his private petitions a man may petition God or Jehovah, Allah or Buddha, Mohammed or Jesus; he may call upon the God of Israel or the First Great Cause. In the Masonic Lodge he hears petition to the Great Architect of the Universe, finding his own deity under that name. A hundred paths may wind upward around a mountain; at the top they meet." (Carl H. Claudy, "Introduction to Freemasonry." p. 38)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the Life: no man cometh to the Father, but by me. (Jn.14:6) Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name {but Jesus} under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

GOD
Since every man's conception of God must be proportioned to his mental cultivation, and intellectual powers, and moral excellence. God is, as man conceives Him, the reflected image of man himself. (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 14th Degree, p. 234) "The only personal God Freemasonry accepts is humanity in toto...Humanity therefore is the only personal God that there is." (J.D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry," p. 216) "The Absolute is Reason. Reason IS, by means of itself. It IS because IT IS...If God IS, HE IS by Reason." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 28th Degree. p. 737)

In the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth. (Gen. 1:1) For there are three that bear record in Heaven, the Father, the Word {Jesus}, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (I Jn. 5:7) God said undo Moses, I AM THAT I AM... (Ex. 3:14)

THE HOLY BIBLE
"...the literal meaning (of the Bible) is for the vulgar only." (Albert Pike, "Digest of Morals and Dogma," p. 166) "Masonry makes no profession of Christianity...but looks forward to the time when the labor of our ancient brethren shall be symbolized by the erection of a spiritual temple...in which there shall be but one alter and one worship; one common altar of Masonry on which the Veda, Shastra, Sade, Zend-Avesta, Koran and Holy Bible shall lie...and at whose shrine the Hindoo, the Persian, the Assyrian, the Chaldean, the Egyptian, the Chinese, the Mohammedan, the Jew and the Christian may kneel..." ("The Kentucky Monitor." Fellowcraft Degree, p. 95) The removal of the name of Jesus and references to Him in Bible verses used in the ritual are "slight but necessary modifications." (Albert Mackey, "Masonic Ritualist." p. 272)

The Words of the Lord are pure words, as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. (Psa. 12:6) All Scripture is given by inspiration of God... (II Tim. 3:16) ...if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isa. 8:20)

REDEMPTION
"These three degrees (1st, 2nd, 3rd) thus form a perfect an harmonious whole, nor can it be conceived that anything can be suggested more, which the soul of man requires." (Daniel Sickles, "Ahimon Rezon or Freemason's Guide." p. 196) "If we with suitable true devotion maintain our Masonic profession, our faith will become a beam of light an bring us to those blessed mansions where we shall be eternally happy with God, the Great Architect of the Universe." (Daniel Sickles, "Ahimon Rezon or Freemason's Guide." p. 79) "...salvation by faith and the vicarious atonement were not taught as now interpreted, by Jesus, nor are these doctrines taught in the esoteric scriptures. They are later and ignorant perversions of the original doctrines." (J.D. Buck, "Mystic Masonry." p. 57)

As it is written. There is none righteous no not one: (Rom. 3:10) For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. (Rom. 3:23) For He hath made Him {Jesus} to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him. (II Cor. 5:21) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9)

SATAN
"The conviction of all men that God is good led to a belief in a devil..." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma." 19th Degree, p. 324) "...there is no rebellious demon of Evil, or Principle of Darkness coexistent and in eternal controversy with God, or the Principle of Light..." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 32nd Degree, p.859)

Ye are of your father, the devil...he is a liar, and the father of it. (Jn. 8:44) Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (Jas. 4:7) Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. (Eph. 6:11-12) ...your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. (I Pet. 5:8)

TRUTHFULNESS
The Mason Doctrine teaches that it right to lie, if necessary to protect the secrets of the Lodge, or to protect brother Masons by concealing his wrongdoing. It can even be right to deliberately deceive sincere Masons seeking to learn the lessons and secrets of Masonry.

"The Blue Degrees are but the portico (porch) of the Temple. Part of the symbols are displayed there to the initiate, but he is intentionally misled by false interpretations. It is not intended that he shall understand them; but it is intended that he shall imagine that he understands them...their true ecplication (explanation / understanding) is reserved for the Adepts, the Princes of Masonry." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 30th Degree, p. 189) "You must conceal all crimes of your brother Masons...and should you be summoned as a witness against a brother Mason be always sure to shield him...It may be perjury to do this, it is true, but you're keeping your obligations." (Ronayne, "Handbook of Masonry." p. 183) "Furthermore do I promise and swear that a Master Mason's secrets, given to me in charge as such, and I knowing them to be such, shall remain as secure and inviolable in my breast as in his own, when communicated to me, murder and treason excepted; and they left to my own election." (Master Mason's / 3rd Degree Oath of Obligation)

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. (Ex. 20:16) Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another. (Lev. 19:11) ...lie not to one another. (Col. 3:9) ...all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone; which is the second death. (Rev 21:8)

SECRECY & BLOOD OATHS
Secrecy is indispensable in a Mason of whatever degree." (Albert Pike, "Morals and Dogma," 4th Degree, p. 109) I...do hereon most solemnly and sincerely promise and swear that I will always hail, ever conceal and never reveal any of the arts, parts or points of the secret arts any mysteries of ancient Freemasonry which I have received, am about to receive, or may hereafter be instructed in..." (Oath of Obligation, Entered Apprentice/1st Degree, and include in all subsequent degrees, always on penalty of mayhem and violent death) "...binding myself under no less a penalty that that of having my body severed in twain, my bowels taken out and burned to ashes, the ashes scattered to the four winds of heaven..." (from the Oath of Obligation, Master Mason/Third Degree) "...In willful violation whereof may I incur the fearful penalty of having my eyeballs pierced to the center with a three-edged blade, my feet flayed and I be forced to walk the hot sands upon sterile shores of the Red Sea until the flaming Sun shall strike me with a livid plague, and may Allah, the god of Arab, Moslem and Mohammedan, the god of our fathers, support me to the entire fulfillment of the same." (from the Oath of Obligation, Ancient Arabic Order of Nobles of the Mystic Shrine ["Shriners"])

I {Jesus} spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple...and in secret have I said nothing. (Jn. 18:20) Provide things honest in the sight of all men. (Rom. 12:17) Thou shalt not kill (murder). (Ex. 20:13) But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. (Jas. 5:12)

-------------------------------------------------------------​------------------------------------
This material may be reproduce and distributed in any fashion to the glory of God as long as it is not altered in any way, and this copyright notice is included.

All Rights Reserved
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15823129

There is nothing to fear but your lack of faith in yourself to do right without a threat.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/05/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Are you kidding me? These types of weirdos could never just give you cliff notes or summarize it in a nutshell, they will lead you on aimlessly for 20 pages...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21342671

Maybe that's because they don't know what they're trying to say

rofl
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370380
Australia
08/05/2012 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

:dal a lama:

worship

the true king
 Quoting: Xenophon

sit on this bro....

:You Mad 1:
 Quoting: HEYLEL

mad as a 2 bob watch but that's besides the point

at least i don't get angry cos i'm in denial and refuse to recognise dal a. lama as the one true king

we have ways of making you talk:

King Ptolemy once gathered 72 Elders. He placed them in 72 chambers, each of them in a separate one, without revealing to them why they were summoned. He entered each one's room and said: "Write for me the Torah of Moshe, your teacher." God put it in the heart of each one to translate identically as all the others did.[11]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13455008
Canada
08/05/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

JESUS CHRIST

GOD

THE HOLY BIBLE

REDEMPTION

SATAN

TRUTHFULNESS

SECRECY & BLOOD OATHS

All Rights Reserved
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15823129
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/05/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

I could give you the key to the philosopher's stone, because it can be worked out without the need for oaths. But by attaining the understanding you find the responsibility to let things happen as they do. It is 'the way'. When a Tibetan monk says something 'enlightening' is is a straight answer?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21342671
United States
08/05/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I could give you the key to the philosopher's stone, because it can be worked out without the need for oaths. But by attaining the understanding you find the responsibility to let things happen as they do. It is 'the way'. When a Tibetan monk says something 'enlightening' is is a straight answer?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21344347

Does any of it even really matter? People should enjoy their lives while they can and not worry so much about irrelevant bullshit like the "Philosopher's Stone."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9566370
United States
08/05/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Were did devil worshiper op go?
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/05/2012 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21344347

Does any of it even really matter? People should enjoy their lives while they can and not worry so much about irrelevant bullshit like the "Philosopher's Stone."

I find the beauty remains while pain diminishes. This, i find, worth the work. There is no good, there is no bad, there just is. Trust your values in order to attain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21337925
United States
08/05/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, pointless to talk about with MindKontrolled sheople. All they want to do is be useless eaters and wait for doom so someone can push them off a cliff.

You think knowing that some imaginary character is the "light bearer" is somehow helping your life? Well good for you then. lol

The title of the thread is Who is the true Freemasonic King? Just FYI, our 1st President was a Freemason homeboy.

:God Washington:

:Baphomet Luke Br:

Well, HOMEBOY, our first POTUS there is mimicking Baphomet
 Quoting: Darth Hitman

Its called as above so below you mucking foran...
HEYLEL  (OP)

User ID: 15777966
United States
08/05/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think OP even knows what slavery is, he should have tried being a black person in the early American days, then maybe he would understand the difference between slavery and how we live today. lol

Oh wait, that's right, he means "spiritual slavery." I haven't opened my heart to Lucifer yet so I'm a spiritual loser, right.

Do you have a social security number? Yes, you may be a spiritual loser and maybe you should listen to me so you become a spiritual winner.

Yea the shackles from the social security number are holding me down and leaving my wrists and ankles injured. Such a tough life as a slave. I worked in the fields all day today for no wages while I was bonded in chains. Poor slave I am.

Yes, it "appears" that we have it much better than the slaves in the past, but that doesn't negate the point that you still are one and yes, we all have to pay our share. I have a social security as well and my life now is a charmed one at that.

I do not mean to make light of what happened to African Americans, but slavery knows no color or race. What you fail to realize is that white people were harshly treated slaves as well.

You have no problem with the poisoning or our water, food and air supply as longs as you have fun and you do not die a fast death or see the whip beating you?

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 08/05/2012 08:43 PM
Regards,

Moe

[link to GnosticWarrior.com] THERE IS A WAR FOR YOUR SOUL!

[link to www.LoanSafe.org] FIGHTING BIG BANKS!
HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

I AM getting at the true Freemasonic King. It is either Lucifer, Jesus or Hiram.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9566370
United States
08/05/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I AM getting at the true Freemasonic King. It is either Lucifer, Jesus or Hiram.

Thats easy it is baphomet.
HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

:dal a lama:

worship

the true king
 Quoting: Xenophon

sit on this bro....

You Mad 1

mad as a 2 bob watch but that's besides the point

at least i don't get angry cos i'm in denial and refuse to recognise dal a. lama as the one true king

we have ways of making you talk:

King Ptolemy once gathered 72 Elders. He placed them in 72 chambers, each of them in a separate one, without revealing to them why they were summoned. He entered each one's room and said: "Write for me the Torah of Moshe, your teacher." God put it in the heart of each one to translate identically as all the others did.[11]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anima De Lux

1rof1

By Law they had to memorize it. Hence, this isn't a miraculous event.
Regards,

Moe

HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thats easy it is baphomet.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 9566370

Nope, that was the Templars and they did not worship Baphomet.
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/05/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

...ok.

So out of curiosity,..what happens after you pick a name ?

Obviously only a percentage of people will agree with you, regardless of what you tell them, so where do you go from there ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14392840
United States
08/05/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heylel. Here is a hint from Jewish Values Online...The King will be a man who will carry on after King Solomon and create Utopia and Worldwide peace.

Light is an important symbol in both Freemasonry and Judaism.
Contrast the holiday of Chanukah with the use of light in Masonry, where it represents the Divine spirit, religious freedom, and rededication of the Temple in Jerusalem and of the spiritual Temple within us all.

* One of the fundamental symbols of Masonry is the Temple of Solomon and the Second Temple, which also figured as the central part of the Jewish religion. King Solomon, one of the greatest figures in Jewish history, is also one of the most important figures in Masonic rituals.
HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

...ok.

Obviously only a percentage of people will agree with you, regardless of what you tell them, so where do you go from there ?
 Quoting: !saac

I shout from internet roof tops and await my rites.
Regards,

Moe

HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heylel. Here is a hint from Jewish Values Online...The King will be a man who will carry on after King Solomon and create Utopia and Worldwide peace.

Contrast the holiday of Chanukah with the use of light in Masonry, where it represents the Divine spirit, religious freedom, and rededication of the Temple in Jerusalem and of the spiritual Temple within us all.

* One of the fundamental symbols of Masonry is the Temple of Solomon and the Second Temple, which also figured as the central part of the Jewish religion. King Solomon, one of the greatest figures in Jewish history, is also one of the most important figures in Masonic rituals.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

Hello Apollo and thanks for the information.

My thoughts are that King Solomon was Charlemagne and the Grand Master of the Temple of Solomon of this 6th age. Hi-Ram would be his Grand Preceptor and also the Grand Architect. You cannot have one without the other and you cannot build a temple without the rite backing and living stones to create the Utopia and Worldwide peace you speak of.

Hence, sooner or later the Messiah card will have to be played by the Brotherhood on the true King.

Last Edited by Gnostic Warrior on 08/05/2012 08:57 PM
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/05/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heylel, Im here online but quiet cause Im coming down with something. A cold or flu..

I feel exhausted and spent straightening out all the mythologies, esp of Lucifer past five years. It will soon be time to step out of mythologies and into the real. The Jewish nation will receive their Moshiach soon and time is of essence for world watch..This is the code of the Maimonides and Midrashic sources.

Here is a prayer that the Jewish people say daily, Shemoneh Esrei

"Speedily cause the scion of David your servant to flourish . May your eyes see your return to Zion with Mercy."

A real man will step on the scene, Flesh and blood and he will be called a redeemer. I dont know his name, no one does. He stands behind the lattice as they say..
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/05/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

My thoughts are that King Solomon was Charlemagne and the Grand Master of the Temple of Solomon of this 6th age. Hi-Ram would be his Grand Preceptor and also the Grand Architect. You cannot have one without the other and you cannot build a temple without the rite backing and living stones to create the Utopia and Worldwide peace you speak of.

Hence, sooner or later the Messiah card will have to be played by the Brotherhood on the true King.

Living stones, that is nice ! We will build a temple reflective of Gods House. We have to. Morality and knowledge will do this..That is the law written in the heart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17823756
United States
08/05/2012 09:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't think OP even knows what slavery is, he should have tried being a black person in the early American days, then maybe he would understand the difference between slavery and how we live today. lol

Oh wait, that's right, he means "spiritual slavery." I haven't opened my heart to Lucifer yet so I'm a spiritual loser, right.

Do you have a social security number? Yes, you may be a spiritual loser and maybe you should listen to me so you become a spiritual winner.

Yea the shackles from the social security number are holding me down and leaving my wrists and ankles injured. Such a tough life as a slave. I worked in the fields all day today for no wages while I was bonded in chains. Poor slave I am.

Yes, it "appears" that we have it much better than the slaves in the past, but that doesn't negate the point that you still are one and yes, we all have to pay our share. I have a social security as well and my life now is a charmed one at that.

I do not mean to make light of what happened to African Americans, but slavery knows no color or race. What you fail to realize is that white people were harshly treated slaves as well.

You have no problem with the poisoning or our water, food and air supply as longs as you have fun and you do not die a fast death or see the whip beating you?

Yea man, we're all being poisoned to death, people are dropping like flies! lol
HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 09:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heylel, Im here online but quiet cause Im coming down with something. A cold or flu..

I feel exhausted and spent straightening out all the mythologies, esp of Lucifer past five years. It will soon be time to step out of mythologies and into the real. The Jewish nation will receive their Moshiach soon and time is of essence for world watch..This is the code of the Maimonides and Midrashic sources.

Here is a prayer that the jewish people say daily, Shemoneh Esrei

"Speedily cause the scion of David your servant to flourish . May your eyes see your return to Zion with Mercy."

A real man will step on the scene, Flesh and blood and he will be called a redeemer. I dont know his name, no one does. He stands behind the lattice as they say..

I hear you brother and please take care of your health. This is most important.

pentagram signet
Regards,

Moe

HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Living stones, that is nice ! We will build a temple reflective of Gods House. We have to. Morality and knowledge will do this..That is the law written in the heart.

Yes, built on love, light, morality and knowledge. I hope to help lay the new cornerstone someday in this life hf

Beda First Stone
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/05/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17823756

Actually we are well nourished. As long as one stays away from aspartame laced products. (they sneak it in popsicles now) We are eating better than ever

I shopped at Sprouts and bought four pounds of cherries on sale, Sweetened ginger root for my cold, and Iced tea with leaves picked from a specific island..

Im going to grill some steaks (get beef now while its cheap, its going to go up in price) and chicken after a weekend of fresh sushi and mexican food and I also ate at Chick Fil A to show them my support.

Weve got it good ! Pray it never ends. You dont know how good we have it compared to other countries !
HEYLEL  (OP)

United States
08/05/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17823756

Yeah, funny in the past NO ONE dies from cancer and 7.6 million people worldwide died from cancer in 2008.

Stop the BS Yes, all is fine if Die-sney Land
Regards,

Moe

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/05/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

...ok.

Quoting: !saac

I shout from internet roof tops and await my rites.

Oh, ok, I get it.

You think you're " Jesus Christ " aka " Lucifer " aka " Isa " aka " Essa " aka etc, etc ?

Wow !

Well I guess you're going to make history right here on GLP hiding

GLP