A PROPHETIC WARNING CONCERNING GEO-PHYSICAL EVENTS TO COME UPON NEW ZEALAND

alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
08/07/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: A PROPHETIC WARNING CONCERNING GEO-PHYSICAL EVENTS TO COME UPON NEW ZEALAND
These events will come. They may come over time or many may come suddenly. They may happen very soon or be a few years away—we may not know the hour but we do know the time is short.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6972181

So. Prediction was made thirteen years ago. Time-span for predictions was 'very soon' to 'a few years away', but also notes that 'time is short'.

At what point does the prediction reach its use-by date?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1659250

I don't know, but 2 of the volcanoes in that prediction have just erupted. Now that's a coincidence. I do believe in those. I don't really believe in predictions though. Especially those posted on this board.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1659250
New Zealand
08/07/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
These events will come. They may come over time or many may come suddenly. They may happen very soon or be a few years away—we may not know the hour but we do know the time is short.

So. Prediction was made thirteen years ago. Time-span for predictions was 'very soon' to 'a few years away', but also notes that 'time is short'.

At what point does the prediction reach its use-by date?

I don't know, but 2 of the volcanoes in that prediction have just erupted. Now that's a coincidence. I do believe in those. I don't really believe in predictions though. Especially those posted on this board.
 Quoting: alexisj9

This would be a prediction that, as far as anyone knows, was made after those two volcanoes had already erupted.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 6972181
Australia
08/07/2012 10:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please read carefully before making nonsense comments and discrediting this because of your personal belief system whatever it might be.

THIS IS FROM 1999 !

"The rumblings will be volcanoes erupting. All three Central Plateau mountains— Ngauruhoe, Tongariro, Ruapehu will come alive. Lake Taupo is a crater lake and this too will erupt. The mountains will roar and thunder as has never been heard before."

"White Island and the Tongariro National Park volcanoes will send out much ash, which will cover large areas of forests and farmland causing trees, animals and grass to die."

THIS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YELLOW STONE CALDERA GOING OFF PEOPLE !

BOTH White Island & Tongariro eruptions are MAGMATIC, don't take my word for it but PLEASE watch closely over the next few days & weeks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18492593
New Zealand
08/07/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

i have discovered something very weird

i wonder why shills are onto your thread...

most interesting

The news article you quote is dated July 05 2011.

This would be the 6.5 they're referring to...

[link to geonet.org.nz]
 Quoting: hemi

NORAD and the Pentagon were conducting an air defense "drill" the morning 9/11 happened.

Of course, there's no connection.

Go back to sleep now.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17282501

hemi is not asleep, he is a shill
 Quoting: Tauranga

A shill? Not at all! Just being rational.

well it is mighty confusing hemi

because you post from 2 different ips, the one you are using on this thread,1659250, and this one:
hemi
Offer Upgrade
User ID: 1492157
New Zealand
06/19/2012 05:49 PM

but the strangest thing of all ,is that someone called natalie.b is also using your ip 1659250:

natalie.b
Offer Upgrade
New Zealand
08/07/2012 12:20 AM

how can you AND a woman called natalie.b, be using the same ip?
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
08/07/2012 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

most interesting

[link to geonet.org.nz]

hemi is not asleep, he is a shill

because you post from 2 different ips, the one you are using on this thread,1659250, and this one:
hemi
Offer Upgrade
New Zealand

but the strangest thing of all ,is that someone called natalie.b is also using your ip 1659250:

natalie.b
Offer Upgrade
New Zealand

Shared network. Posting from Wellingtons free wifi network.
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
08/07/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please read carefully before making nonsense comments and discrediting this because of your personal belief system whatever it might be.

THIS IS FROM 1999 !

"The rumblings will be volcanoes erupting. All three Central Plateau mountains— Ngauruhoe, Tongariro, Ruapehu will come alive. Lake Taupo is a crater lake and this too will erupt. The mountains will roar and thunder as has never been heard before."

"White Island and the Tongariro National Park volcanoes will send out much ash, which will cover large areas of forests and farmland causing trees, animals and grass to die."

BOTH White Island & Tongariro eruptions are MAGMATIC, don't take my word for it but PLEASE watch closely over the next few days & weeks.

I'm not taking your word for it. I'm taking the geologists, who said it was hydrothermal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18492593
New Zealand
08/07/2012 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

most interesting

[link to geonet.org.nz]

hemi
Offer Upgrade
New Zealand

natalie.b
Offer Upgrade
New Zealand

you share your ip with natalie.b?
Anonymous Coward
New Zealand
08/08/2012 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

most interesting

[link to geonet.org.nz]

hemi
Offer Upgrade
New Zealand

natalie.b
Offer Upgrade
New Zealand

you share your ip with natalie.b?

See previous. I have no idea who else is on the network I'm using.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21105785
Australia
08/08/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many people have reported a smell of sulphur in the air in the capital.

Coming from the bee hive(parliment ) of course
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21526213
New Zealand
08/08/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont see this happening unless someone haarps our ass, or a nibiru passby.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21529697
United Kingdom
08/08/2012 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mount Tongariro eruption takes New Zealanders by surprise: volcanic lesson will be repeated many more times in the future
Posted on August 7, 2012

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
photo of ash covered houses and land

August 7, 2012 – NEW ZEALAND – Ash from New Zealand’s Mount Tongariro covers houses and farmland in this still image taken from video, August 7. A New Zealand volcano dormant for more than a century has spewed boulders and spread an ash cloud over the center of the country, disrupting air traffic but causing no other damage or injuries. A volcano quiet for more than a century erupted in a New Zealand national park, spreading thick ash for several miles and causing some residents to evacuate their homes. Some domestic flights were canceled Tuesday. Mount Tongariro spewed ash and rocks for about 30 minutes late Monday night after a few weeks of increased seismic activity. It didn’t cause any injuries or damage in the sparsely populated central North Island region. Tongariro National Park has three active volcanos, is a popular tourist destination and was the backdrop for many scenes in the ‘Lord of the Rings’ movies. Some residents left their homes as a precaution, and authorities temporarily closed roads. National carrier Air New Zealand canceled or delayed domestic flights to towns near the mountain, though by Tuesday afternoon, it said it was resuming service to locations where the ash cloud had cleared. No international flights were affected. Police said a witness to the eruption described flashes and explosions followed by a cloud of ash coming from a hole in the north face of the mountain. The Department of Conservation said three hikers were staying in a hut on the opposite slope of Mount Tongariro when it erupted but they walked out of the area safely. Steve Sherburn, a volcanologist at the government agency GNS Science, said the eruption spread a layer of ash one or two inches thick for several miles. He said he’d heard reports of ash traveling on wind currents to coastal towns 60 miles away. He said the eruption was likely caused by steam pressure building within the mountain. The nation’s civil defense ministry said eruption activity was subsiding though it still urged caution for people who were in the vicinity of the volcano. The park has closed hiking trails and sleeping huts on the mountain for now. -CSM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21529446
United Kingdom
08/08/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have not seen this wrote in the Bible.
Beware of false prophets as Jesus said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18023024
Australia
08/08/2012 05:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21529446

McDonalds and FFC aint in the bible either..so they must not exist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18023024
Australia
08/08/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21529446

McDonalds and KFC aint in the bible either..so they must not exist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18023024

FXD...

BTW...YOU are not in the bible and neither am I..so WE dont exist either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21302847
New Zealand
08/08/2012 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Messages with a subject matching "prophecy" (2,983 found)

erm, i gonna trust my gut & say this is just like all the other 3,000 odd prophetic threads on this site.

bollocks!
Emeline

User ID: 21513568
New Zealand
08/08/2012 06:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
If he was a prophet of God he surely would have established a track record right, like the OT prophets did, so they had credibility? That is why I asked what his track record was. It seems as if he doesn't have one.

That's the main problem I have with 99% of these prophet/psychic types - they don't have any sort of track record of being right about ANYTHING and then they come out with some doozy and predict/declare some form of Armaggedon or Apocalypse is about to unfold. Usually they are, of course, dead WRONG.

I'd also like to know why "God" would have it in for New Zealand since I would say we are far from being one of the most "wicked" countries in the world. We're not even war mongers. I thought surely "God" would have gone for the war mongers first....

Last Edited by Emeline on 08/08/2012 06:36 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151390
New Zealand
08/08/2012 06:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice try OP. Your fear mongering will not drive me weeping into the hands of the Lord. This is the oldest trick in the book and I wasn't born yesterday.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12272895

You won't make that joke when you hear the rumbling. Will ya? I suggest double up your pants.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12478270
New Zealand
08/08/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
If he was a prophet of God he surely would have established a track record right, like the OT prophets did, so they had credibility? That is why I asked what his track record was. It seems as if he doesn't have one.

That's the main problem I have with 99% of these prophet/psychic types - they don't have any sort of track record of being right about ANYTHING and then they come out with some doozy and predict/declare some form of Armaggedon or Apocalypse is about to unfold. Usually they are, of course, dead WRONG.

I'd also like to know why "God" would have it in for New Zealand since I would say we are far from being one of the most "wicked" countries in the world. We're not even war mongers. I thought surely "God" would have gone for the war mongers first....
 Quoting: Emeline

I guess you are unaware of many of the evil things TPTB in this country do to some of their own people.

New Zealand is NO better than any other country in the world.

Just because you are unaware of the evil things they do and they have No official public track record of these things, this does not mean that they don't happen and aren't being done.

Enough said.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1151390
New Zealand
08/08/2012 06:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Did I smell pride?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21398597
United Kingdom
08/08/2012 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
No one takes any notice of anything an Australian says . Australia the land of rapists childmolesters chives and killers . Go fuck yourself Aussie retard.
Emeline

New Zealand
08/08/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

I guess you are unaware of many of the evil things TPTB in this country do to some of their own people.

New Zealand is NO better than any other country in the world.

Just because you are unaware of the evil things they do and they have No official public track record of these things, this does not mean that they don't happen and aren't being done.

Enough said.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12478270

What's that got to do with someone predicting GEOGRAPHICAL Armaggedon in NZ?

You don't seriously believe TPTB can make volcanoes erupt????
Emeline

New Zealand
08/08/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Did I smell pride?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1151390

No, reason. Maybe you should learn the difference. But then this is GLP I guess.....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
08/08/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
UPDATE: Toxic chemical found in Tongariro eruption ash

"Early testing of the ash from Mount Tongariro has shown moderate levels of the potentially toxic chemical fluorine.

The volcano's crater spewed rocks and ash when it came to life for the first time in more than 100 years at 11.50pm on Monday night.

GNS Science sent samples of the ash to Massey University for analysis, and the preliminary results have been released.

Professor Shane Cronin said the tests showed moderate levels of soluble fluorine, similar to ash from Mt Ruapehu in 1995 and 1996.

More than 2000 animals died of starvation and exposure to fluorine during the Ruapehu eruption as grass was contaminated by ash."

[link to www.stuff.co.nz]
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
08/08/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
UPDATE: Toxic chemical found in Tongariro eruption ash

"Early testing of the ash from Mount Tongariro has shown moderate levels of the potentially toxic chemical fluorine.

The volcano's crater spewed rocks and ash when it came to life for the first time in more than 100 years at 11.50pm on Monday night.

GNS Science sent samples of the ash to Massey University for analysis, and the preliminary results have been released.

Professor Shane Cronin said the tests showed moderate levels of soluble fluorine, similar to ash from Mt Ruapehu in 1995 and 1996.

More than 2000 animals died of starvation and exposure to fluorine during the Ruapehu eruption as grass was contaminated by ash."

Yep that may be a problem. the laki in iceland was a florine rich eruption

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16308584
Australia
08/08/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
No one takes any notice of anything an Australian says . Australia the land of rapists childmolesters chives and killers . Go fuck yourself Aussie retard.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21398597

Well..if all the brits..arabs..nips..and fags fucked off from our country..we would not HAVE that problem here anymore.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21590101
Australia
08/09/2012 02:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now this is posted a few days later !

Thread: The Premonition of New Zealand's Destruction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21590101
Australia
08/09/2012 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
White Island Volcano UPDATE: (NOT GOOD)

A visit was made to White Island this morning and observations confirm the volcano is in eruption. This is the first ash emission from White Island since February 2001 and represents the start of a new phase of volcanic activity at White Island.

A vent has been established towards the south-west corner of 1978/90 Crater Complex and is now erupting an ash charged plume. The ash is only rising 2-300 m above the active vent, ie. a weak eruption. The ash is black and is depositing on the wall of the Main Crater to the west of the vent (light easterly wind). The ash from the past 2 days has washed away from the factory area. The active vent has started to build a tuff cone and there are impact craters around it created by ejecta from explosions. There was no sign of impact craters or blocks outside of the 1978/90 Crater area.

The Factory and Rim web cameras were cleaned.

Visitors to White Island are now at the highest level of risk since the end of the 2001 eruptions. Additional hazards to visitors to the island now include the health effects of volcanic ash and acid gas exposure, including respiratory issues, skin and eye sensitivity to acid gases. Explosive eruptions can occur at any time with little or no warning. We advise a high level of caution should be taken, if visiting the island.

We continue to monitor the volcano and will issue further updates as more information becomes available.

Volcanic Alert Level remains at 2
Aviation Colour Code remains at Orange

Brad Scott
Volcanologist

[link to geonet.org.nz]
Simon23k
User ID: 19578895
United States
08/09/2012 02:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
a prediction mentioned by edgar cayce said there would be more of the geo-physical events happening before 2012 and after with the transition of planets and the change in our global shift. Nothing to be afraid of, more aware of the prediction and information he recieved in his reading to make us informed and do what we can to allocate resources and move swiftly during times of great change. Currently the US Navy has a map of the US from edgar cayce depicting what it would be like in the future, much of the western and middle part of the US would be engulfed in water and new parts of the world would open up. Just the coming of changes to the earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21595862
Australia
08/09/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow that is 2 volcanoes (Tongariro & White Island) out the 4 mentioned in this "prophetic warning" erupting within 24 hours of each other !!! Will the other 2 go off soon ?!

"Toxic chemical found in Tongariro eruption ash"

"It has now been confirmed that the White Island volcano erupted; the first time since 2001.

White Island tended to have volcanic episodes which lasted a few months to a few years, so this could just be the start of more to come, GNS vulcanologist Michael Rosenberg said."

bump

Bookmarking this for later !
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Australia
08/09/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

THIS IS FROM 1999 !

I'm not taking your word for it. I'm taking the geologists, who said it was hydrothermal.

If you want to talk science then READ THIS please !

"Aug 10 2012, 12 noon - Tongariro Volcano"

"Volcanic Alert Bulletin TON-2012/13 - Update and volcanic ashfall prediction; Volcanic Alert is at Level 2; Aviation Colour Code is Yellow"

"Overnight there was no further activity from Tongariro Volcano. Seismicity has remained low. The steam vents are clearly visible today as the weather is clear. A very minor amount of ash is reported from some of these vents. Results from a gas flight on Thursday show around 2100 tons per day of Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) are being emitted from the volcano along with quantities of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) gas. These gases confirm the presence of magma beneath the volcano. Analysis of ash continues to determine whether any of the magma reached the surface and was erupted on Monday night."

[link to geonet.org.nz]

VINDICATED !

GLP