Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 507,043
Pageviews Today: 833,737Threads Today: 281Posts Today: 4,683
09:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22952586
Portugal
08/31/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22952586
Portugal
08/31/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14308774
Philippines
09/01/2012 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been married to my wife for 2 years but still nothing..

Started taking moringa powder a few months ago..

Taking it 30 mins before breakfast and dinner..

Amazing.. my wife is pregnant!..

Wow!

Makes me wanna 5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23002406
Portugal
09/01/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been married to my wife for 2 years but still nothing..

Started taking moringa powder a few months ago..

Taking it 30 mins before breakfast and dinner..

Amazing.. my wife is pregnant!..

Wow!

Makes me wanna 5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14308774

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! This plant is really awazing!!!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23043497
Portugal
09/02/2012 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Grow your own Moringa, it's the best thing you can do for yourself, family, friends and World!!!hf
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2012 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
DaKine

User ID: 6927270
United States
09/02/2012 12:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
I purchased the seeds and am soaking them overnight as suggested. Apparently this tree can grow to 30 feet or more! Now I need to find a place in my garden. Thank you for the information, Luis!hf
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2012 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
I purchased the seeds and am soaking them overnight as suggested. Apparently this tree can grow to 30 feet or more! Now I need to find a place in my garden. Thank you for the information, Luis!hf
 Quoting: DaKine

You have to cut it with the measure is more suitable for you, because she will grow and produce more leaves if you cut it offen!
DaKine

United States
09/02/2012 12:22 PM

Report Abusive Post

You have to cut it with the measure is more suitable for you, because she will grow and produce more leaves if you cut it offen!
 Quoting: Luisport

Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2012 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you!

Where are you in US? You have to be carefull with temperatures and too much whater...
DaKine

United States
09/02/2012 12:42 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thank you!

Where are you in US? You have to be carefull with temperatures and too much whater...

I live in the high desert, Las Vegas. Currently temperatures are around 100 degrees during the day and high 70's in the evening. Do you think it would be okay for me to plant it now?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you!

I live in the high desert, Las Vegas. Currently temperatures are around 100 degrees during the day and high 70's in the evening. Do you think it would be okay for me to plant it now?

It's exelent! She loves heat and less whater... die with -7C and swamp conditions! Grows very very fast!afro
DaKine

United States
09/02/2012 01:09 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thank you!

It's exelent! She loves heat and less whater... die with -7C and swamp conditions! Grows very very fast!afro

YAY! Glad to hear that! I am very excited to get her planted. I'm starting two plants today. I will keep you posted as the results come in! Thank you again for informing GLP about this miracle plant!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/02/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

YAY! Glad to hear that! I am very excited to get her planted. I'm starting two plants today. I will keep you posted as the results come in! Thank you again for informing GLP about this miracle plant!

I soaked them first for 24h, then i keap them inside a humid towel untill they germinate. One week or less untill they germinate. Then i plant the germinated seeds in a big and deep pot. They will go out soil in less than a week!banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23099409
Portugal
09/03/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
freespirit2012

User ID: 23072040
United States
09/03/2012 11:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know if my Moringa will survive in a planter pot? I'm in Alabama and the winter will probably kill the plant so I put it in a planter pot to bring in for winter. I am hopeing it might survive this way. I have more seeds for next season if it doesn't work but thought I would try this.
freespirit2012
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23113500
Portugal
09/03/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you know if my Moringa will survive in a planter pot? I'm in Alabama and the winter will probably kill the plant so I put it in a planter pot to bring in for winter. I am hopeing it might survive this way. I have more seeds for next season if it doesn't work but thought I would try this.
 Quoting: freespirit2012

Yes it survives in a deep pot. If it grows too much you can cut it. If it looses the leaves don't worry because they will grow again in spring!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23160574
Portugal
09/04/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23166258
Portugal
09/04/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Moringa Benefits [link to www.grenera.com.ng]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23171741
Portugal
09/04/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moringa Cooking Tips and Receipes With Moringa Leaves and Powder [link to www.moringa4healing.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23279148
Portugal
09/06/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Possible Uses for Moringa

Nutrition • Disease Prevention •Ointment • Alley Cropping • Fertilizer •Erosion Control • Water Purification •

Cosmetics

• Textile Printing •Insecticide • Fungicide • Lubricants • Tanning Leather • Dye • Fiber Products• Fences • Ornamentation & Shade •Wind Barrier • Cane Juice Clarifier •Honey Production & Clarifier •Condiment •

Cooking Oil

Food

• Traditional medicine: Anemia • Anxiety• Asthma • Blackheads • Bloodimpurities • Blood pressure • Bronchitis• Catarrh • Chest congestion • Cholera• Colitis • Conjunctivitis • Cough •Diabetes • Diarrhea • Dropsy •Dysentery • Eye and ear infections •Fever • Glandular swelling • Gonorrhea• Headaches • Hysteria • Intestinalworms • Jaundice • Lactation • Malaria• Pain in joints • Pimples • Pregnancy •Psoriasis • Respiratory disorders •Scurvy • Semen deficiency • Skininfections • Sore throat • Sores • Sprain• Stomach ulcers • Tuberculosis • Tumor • Urinary disorders • Wounds •

Biodiese [link to pt.scribd.com]
Nickolas

User ID: 4901221
Australia
09/06/2012 07:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry OP it seems i started a thread on the same topic and i did it the same as yours.
Greetings truth seekers,
If you are interested in real news and not just the propaganda that gets spewed out by main stream media, I would suggest mathaba.com
I am a gold subscriber for Mathaba news, I don’t know if you have heard of it or not but in my opinion I would say that mathaba news is one of the most informative real news websites that I have had the good fortune of finding on the internet and the most reliable source when it comes to news from Libya. Mathaba was the homepage of the great Brother Leader Muammar Al Gaddafi on his own personal computer. Information on the Green charter can also be gathered from Mathaba, the green charters ideals are to spread the green Jamahiriya across the world. If you are interested in real news about not only Libya but world issues in general then I would highly recommend this website [link to www.mathaba.net]
Take care,
Nickolas.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/06/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry OP it seems i started a thread on the same topic and i did it the same as yours.
 Quoting: Nickolas

That's great! Don't worry, as many peole start to know moringa better! Please post the link of your thread here... hf
miffed

User ID: 22681904
Australia
09/06/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Introduction into Africa
[link to www.youtube.com]

Thanks to you Luisport I have recently introduced a few more people to this wonderful 'miracle' tree :)
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/06/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Nickolas

Thread: Health Benefits of the Moringa tree
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/06/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Introduction into Africa

Thanks to you Luisport I have recently introduced a few more people to this wonderful 'miracle' tree :)
 Quoting: miffed

i did't know you love moringa too... i will plant 100 trees and start doing moringa oil and powder of the leaves too!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/06/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/06/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
miffed

User ID: 22681904
Australia
09/06/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Introduction into Africa

i did't know you love moringa too... i will plant 100 trees and start doing moringa oil and powder of the leaves too!

yes I have 60 seeds here now i will try to grow & another 150 on the way. I also have the capsules which I started tonight :)
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/06/2012 08:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Introduction into Africa

yes I have 60 seeds here now i will try to grow & another 150 on the way. I also have the capsules which I started tonight :)

Try the oil, it's just incredible!

GLP