Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,339 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 332,291
Pageviews Today: 522,655Threads Today: 198Posts Today: 3,205
05:50 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!

calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
09/17/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
Hi everyone, anyone know the moringa honey? Anyone try it or know any site about it, or to buy it? Thank's!hf
 Quoting: Luisport

nope....
 Quoting: calin

I think it's a very good honey, very rich and spicy... i think i will produce it if everything goes well with my moringa plantation. hf

OH! Don't you have bees coming in?
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
imjustsayin

User ID: 23234276
United States
09/17/2012 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
Thanks for the info!
Love & Light...
calin

User ID: 1350324
United States
09/17/2012 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moringa Leaves powder RDA

Nutrient %RDA in 25g powder for children. %RDA in 50g powder for pregnant women
Protein 42% 21%
Calcium 125% 84%
Magnesium 61% 54%
Potassium 41% 22%
Iron 71% 94%
Vitamin A 310% 162%
Vitamin C 22% 9%

Moringa Leaves powder RDA

Nutrient %RDA in 25g powder for children. %RDA in 50g powder for pregnant women
Protein 42% 21%
Calcium 125% 84%
Magnesium 61% 54%
Potassium 41% 22%
Iron 71% 94%
Vitamin A 310% 162%
Vitamin C 22% 9%

Where do get the RDA for moringa?
THE SECOND AGREEMENT: "Don't take anything personally. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering." ~ Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1514992
United States
09/17/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Made 500 capsules today, 3rd day taking 10 caps. Feeling awesome , truly, but peeing like crazy !!!
calin

User ID: 14023715
United States
09/17/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Made 500 capsules today, 3rd day taking 10 caps. Feeling awesome , truly, but peeing like crazy !!!
 Quoting: TS66

10 caps a day? Are you drying the moringa first?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I bought 2 lbs of powder from [link to www.ilovemoringa.com] , and have also bought seeds. So far I have 11 sprouts out of 20 seeds. I'm using the powder for my capsules, which go a long way !!!
calin

United States
09/17/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

I bought 2 lbs of powder from [link to www.ilovemoringa.com] , and have also bought seeds. So far I have 11 sprouts out of 20 seeds. I'm using the powder for my capsules, which go a long way !!!

Isn't 10 caps a day too much?
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

10 tabs at 500 mg each is 5000 mg which equals about 1 teaspoon. Personally, I'm getting about 2.5 tsp in 20 caps. Way below a Tablespoon so no. Less than recommended which is 1-2 TBL. I just can't imagine taking 20 at a time.
calin

United States
09/17/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

10 tabs at 500 mg each is 5000 mg which equals about 1 teaspoon. Personally, I'm getting about 2.5 tsp in 20 caps. Way below a Tablespoon so no. Less than recommended which is 1-2 TBL. I just can't imagine taking 20 at a time.

I found this from that site you gave:

Moringa leaf powder can be added to just about anything you eat. It is extremely versatile, but just remember - it is a FOOD, not a MEDICINE! Consequently, we cannot offer a "recommended" dosage.

However, we can tell you, that it takes roughly seven pounds of fresh Moringa leaves, to make one pound of Moringa leaf powder. 7 lbs. fresh = 1 lb. ground and dried. Most people we have spoken with, customers or acquaintances, use between 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon daily. Some people use a lot more than that. Your body is your best indicator, and since dried Moringa leaves make a very "potent" powder, we recommend that you go s-l-o-w-l-y. Start out with a small amount, and increase it daily.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Moringa leaf powder can be added to just about anything you eat. It is extremely versatile, but just remember - it is a FOOD, not a MEDICINE! Consequently, we cannot offer a "recommended" dosage.

However, we can tell you, that it takes roughly seven pounds of fresh Moringa leaves, to make one pound of Moringa leaf powder. 7 lbs. fresh = 1 lb. ground and dried. Most people we have spoken with, customers or acquaintances, use between 1 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon daily. Some people use a lot more than that. Your body is your best indicator, and since dried Moringa leaves make a very "potent" powder, we recommend that you go s-l-o-w-l-y. Start out with a small amount, and increase it daily.

And that is what I am basing my consumption by ... 10 caps equal about a tsp and a 1/4 of moringa powder. Well within limits.

I've had the powder for almost a month, and this seems to be the only way I can personally consume this food, by capsule.
calin

United States
09/17/2012 11:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

And that is what I am basing my consumption by ... 10 caps equal about a tsp and a 1/4 of moringa powder. Well within limits.

I've had the powder for almost a month, and this seems to be the only way I can personally consume this food, by capsule.

I am trying out the caps from Swansons. Your information was very helpful.

Are you feeling any different with this amount?
calin

United States
09/17/2012 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

And this from that site:

Any easy way of looking at it, is:
1 tablespoon equals about 7 tablespoons of the fresh leaves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 11:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is my fourth day consistently with the caps. I tried mixing it with juices etc, and still couldn't handle it, so my experience is limited.

I can tell you that I'm feeling good, energetic, and have some more ambition (and of course peeing a lot). Other than that, I will let you know.

I've also cut out all "flesh". Don't get me wrong, I love meat, but am trying to limit my consumption, and will eat it if it seems particularly appetizing without guilt for about 2 weeks now ( I had a couple slices of deli turkey yesterday quite out of habit more than anything, then realized, uh oh ... lol !!)

I feel good, whether it be psychosomatic or not, I couldn't tell you ... we'll see together I guess . wink
calin

United States
09/17/2012 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is my fourth day consistently with the caps. I tried mixing it with juices etc, and still couldn't handle it, so my experience is limited.

I can tell you that I'm feeling good, energetic, and have some more ambition (and of course peeing a lot). Other than that, I will let you know.

I've also cut out all "flesh". Don't get me wrong, I love meat, but am trying to limit my consumption, and will eat it if it seems particularly appetizing without guilt for about 2 weeks now ( I had a couple slices of deli turkey yesterday quite out of habit more than anything, then realized, uh oh ... lol !!)

I feel good, whether it be psychosomatic or not, I couldn't tell you ... we'll see together I guess . wink

Good to hear!

I found this:

Nutrient content of the Moringa Leaf powder
S.No. Parameters Result
1 Calories/ Energy / 100 gm 446.0 kcal
2 Total Fat / 100 gm 8.0 gm
3 Protein / 100 gm 8.49 gm
4 Carbohydrates / 100 gm 79.0 gm
5 Dietary Fiber / 100 gm 8.26 gm
6 Calcium / 100 gm 2440.0 mg
7 Phosphorus / 100 gm 390.0 mg
8 Iron / 100 gm 0.85 mg
9 Vitamin A / 100 gm 4750 IU
10 Vitamin B1 / 100 gm 0.51 mg
11 Vitamin B2 / 100 gm 2.88 mg
12 Vitamin C / 100 gm 84.09 mg
[link to www.moringaexports.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/17/2012 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

Good to hear!

I found this:

Nutrient content of the Moringa Leaf powder
S.No. Parameters Result
1 Calories/ Energy / 100 gm 446.0 kcal
2 Total Fat / 100 gm 8.0 gm
3 Protein / 100 gm 8.49 gm
4 Carbohydrates / 100 gm 79.0 gm
5 Dietary Fiber / 100 gm 8.26 gm
6 Calcium / 100 gm 2440.0 mg
7 Phosphorus / 100 gm 390.0 mg
8 Iron / 100 gm 0.85 mg
9 Vitamin A / 100 gm 4750 IU
10 Vitamin B1 / 100 gm 0.51 mg
11 Vitamin B2 / 100 gm 2.88 mg
12 Vitamin C / 100 gm 84.09 mg
[link to www.moringaexports.com]

Yes, good find. Also moringa has 10X the protein of milk and is the only plant to have 24 essential and non-essential amino acids, and also has highly anti-inflammatory properties ( cancer, heart disease, and arthritis) I have also read that moringa has been used with malnurished children as early as 1960 .... we American's are always the last to know.

Fact is, it's worth a go hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23994612
Portugal
09/18/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
My wife puts it in the cofee and it's nice... if you rost moringa powder untill it turns brown you have moringa cofee too.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/18/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I love to know more about the moringa honey, please anyone?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22051535
United States
09/18/2012 05:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can ya bonghit it
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/18/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can ya bonghit it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22051535

LOL i don't know...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23991237
Philippines
09/18/2012 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Manny Pacquiao Strength Secret Revealed!

[link to www.examiner.com]

After each workout, Manny Pacquiao dines on his favorite meal called Tinolang Manok. This is a Philippine dish comprised of chicken, ginger, onions, chayote and a special plant known as Malunggay(MORINGA).
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/18/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Manny Pacquiao Strength Secret Revealed!

[link to www.examiner.com]

After each workout, Manny Pacquiao dines on his favorite meal called Tinolang Manok. This is a Philippine dish comprised of chicken, ginger, onions, chayote and a special plant known as Malunggay(MORINGA).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23991237

who is he?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/18/2012 07:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
How Moringa leaves Can Benefit Seniors

I have taken care of the elderly and often they eat little or eat with poor nutrition. Some of it is due to depression and living alone.

Another factor is that they often have problems digesting food or eating because of dental problems. In nursing homes, many are forced into eating baby food because they can't chew at that point. The elderly will often complain they don't feel like eating or only want a small serving of a food.

The use of Moringa powder in a drink can bolster up their nutrition. It has much more nutrition, organic pure nutrition in it than some of the drinks touted for the elderly.

You can put the Moringa powder in applesauce or yogurt as well.

The easiest form is in a smoothie that they can sit and drink.

It is a well know fact that seniors in nursing homes and at home are undernourished and deficient in many vitamins and nutrients. So if you have a loved one who is getting on in years, give them Moringa powder as a beneficial drink to improve their nutrition and well being.

How Moringa leaves Benefit Women

Women have a tough time in life. They work a job and work at home as well. Many women today don't have time, nor the energy to eat properly. Its fast food, junk food, quick boxed meals or convenience foods. They are too tired to cook with good reason. As a result their health suffers putting their life at risk to develop disease and immune system problems such as fibromyalgia and lupus just to name two of them.

How can Moringa leaves help? Moringa is a nutritionally dense food that bolsters your nutrition. Moringa contains highly absorbable calcium, protein, iron, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to make the difference between your eating pattern which are not the best and optimal health, wellness, and energy. Moringa leaves with their dense nutrition, with nutrients easily taken in by the body and utilized, can really help revive energy, vitality, and mental energy. When the body is run down, so does our energy and vitality run down. Fatigue is one of the chief complaints by women who visit their doctors. They are tired...bone tired. If you don't have time to make a Moringa shake, buy the Moringa powder is capsule form and take three in the morning and afternoon to give you a boost. Moringa contains no caffeine naturally so the energy you receive from taking it, is because of the vitamins and minerals the leaves contain. Moringa tea, either cold or hot can really make a difference in your day.

The calcium in Moringa leaves is a beautiful form of Calcium that will be utilized by the body without problems as with milk and dairy products. It is great for vegetarians who do not eat or drink dairy or animal products. The high iron content will also help the vegetarian diet.

Moringa Leaf Powder While Nursing

The use of Moringa when nursing has been shown in studies to be benefited by the use of Moringa leaves. It helps support healthy and abundant breast milk for your babies needs.

Boosting Babies Nutrition

When the child is older, add Moringa powder to your child's baby food. This gives your baby added nutrition, that the processed baby food may not contain.

Do not eat the flowers, bark, or root when pregnant. Do not eat the bark or root unless you have the advice of a herbalist or someone who grew up using the Moringa in their culture. The leaves are the most important part of the tree, and secondly the pods or fruit.

[link to www.moringa4healing.com]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/18/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/18/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just drink my cofee with moringa powder and it's sooo good!!!
calin

United States
09/18/2012 09:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
These charts on nutritional values are in grams. Who eats 100 grams per day?

Take a look... [link to moringaleaves.blogspot.com]
calin

United States
09/18/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
What I am thinking is that one still needs a multiple vitamin/mineral per day along with the moringa. What do you think?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
Report Abusive Post

So? This is the usual (100g) for analisis...
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
Report Abusive Post

So? This is the usual (100g) for analisis...
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/18/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Very true. 100 grams equal approximately 0.833 unsifted cups of moringa powder. You'd have to eat quite a few cups to get the benefits they are referring to.

However, I will continue with 5000 mg and see where it brings me.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
09/18/2012 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

GLP