Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,108 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 502,770
Pageviews Today: 861,625Threads Today: 379Posts Today: 5,818
11:02 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 15377468
Portugal
08/08/2012 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
look bud im not trying to be a dickhead but seriously, before you go thinking OMG MORINGA IS THE BEST PLANT IN THE WORLD OMG.

GOD gave us every plant on the earth that bears seed to eat its fruit which gives us nutrients.

not just the leaves from one tree...

ALL FRUITS AND VEGETABLES. not just one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20737157

of course i agree with you!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21543531
Philippines
08/08/2012 12:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
look bud im not trying to be a dickhead but seriously, before you go thinking OMG MORINGA IS THE BEST PLANT IN THE WORLD OMG.

GOD gave us every plant on the earth that bears seed to eat its fruit which gives us nutrients.

I didn't say it's only one, I said there is none like it.

Of course we need the other stuff, but people in africa are using this tree alone for survival and having a good health.

Can't you read the title of the thread?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Portugal
08/08/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

I didn't say it's only one, I said there is none like it.

Of course we need the other stuff, but people in africa are using this tree alone for survival and having a good health.

Can't you read the title of the thread?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21543531

Yes that's it, and the fantastic thing is that this plant recovers poor soil or desertic places! It's awsome!
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
08/08/2012 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question to you? During the troubled times, can you grow all fruits and vegetables?

Survival dude..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Portugal
08/08/2012 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Question to you? During the troubled times, can you grow all fruits and vegetables?

Survival dude..

Yes that's it! We will survive!
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
08/08/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
My friend said that they cook the leaves in soup...
 Quoting: Luisport

Here in the Philippines, we filipinos always do that,
but the thing there is, you will loose some nutrients during the cooking/heating.
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
08/08/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Survival dude..

Of course we will, and we will move forward and carry on the flag of Humanity.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Portugal
08/08/2012 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Survival dude..

Of course we will, and we will move forward and carry on the flag of Humanity.

hfpeacebanana2
Dried Up Hag

User ID: 1443836
United States
08/08/2012 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for future reference.....:)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Portugal
08/08/2012 12:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for future reference.....:)
 Quoting: Dried Up Hag

Begin to prepare the future NOW!!!hf
Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 21220945
United States
08/08/2012 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moringa is AWESOME! The powder always gives me a feeling of clarity.
 Quoting: bannedfornoreason

But you eat the plant or processed ways?

I was using the dried and shredded leaves on salads and soups. Noticed an increase in my energy level.

Since the dried leaves look a lot like marijuana, i was afraid to try to bring it back from Mexico. You know ... don't need any trouble, since I was bringing stevia and cream of tartar across the border too which both are a white powder.

Anyway, girlfriend and I pulverized the leaves into a powder and made gel capsules. i am taking 4 a day.

Lots of ex-pats in Mexico, are growing the trees for their own personal use. My girlfriend and I are trying to start an organic Mirango farm in Mexico; since they have a year long growing season. It is too cold here in Georgia for the tree during the winter.

It is called the "miracle tree."
Who is John Galt?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 665120
Norway
08/08/2012 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The oil can is as good as biodisel...
cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21545264
United States
08/08/2012 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
humm my friend at work mentioned yesterday and now is here, i just get 40$ on it ....will see how it is.
Renegade (Me too)

United States
08/08/2012 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have 2 canisters of Moringa leaf powder.
 Quoting: bannedfornoreason

But i read that this plant is very easy to grow! There are people only living on it!

has to be tropical to grow it
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12916850

Agreed!
Who is John Galt?
Renegade (Me too)

United States
08/08/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Moringa - There is none like it.

Please tell me more about it... how do you eat it? Or use it? Better to use as a plant or by processed pills?

Processed pills are bad.

Just take the leaf then dry it under the sun(best) until it's very very dry dryer than tobacco..

Then use an ordinary blender to powder it.

There you have an SUPER ULTRA INCH PER INCH, POUND PER POUND Extremely Nutritious Food. You can mix it in any food, bread, juice, tea, ect ect.

Only 2nd to bamboo as fastest growing tree.

Truly a gift from God.

My friend tell me that the in africa take the leafs from the tree and eat them like that, and eat two seads per day... everything raw. What do you think?

I tried eating a seed, fresh out of the pod. It was very, very bitter. Took me awhile to get the taste out of my mouth. We could buy the dried leaves by the kilo from the market in Guadalajara.

my friend's hair got very healthy and i lost weight. Although, there were other factors in my weight loss.

Last Edited by Renegade () on 08/08/2012 12:45 PM
Who is John Galt?
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
08/08/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please tell me more about it... how do you eat it? Or use it? Better to use as a plant or by processed pills?

Processed pills are bad.

Just take the leaf then dry it under the sun(best) until it's very very dry dryer than tobacco..

There you have an SUPER ULTRA INCH PER INCH, POUND PER POUND Extremely Nutritious Food. You can mix it in any food, bread, juice, tea, ect ect.

Truly a gift from God.

My friend tell me that the in africa take the leafs from the tree and eat them like that, and eat two seads per day... everything raw. What do you think?

I tried eating a seed, fresh out of the pod. It was very, very bitter. Took me awhile to get the taste out of my mouth. We could buy the dried leaves by the kilo from the market in Guadalajara.

my friend's hair got very healthy and i lost weight. Although, there were other factors in my weight loss.
 Quoting: Renegade (Me too)

Yeah you tend to eat less since your body is getting more nutrients from the tree.
Anonymous Coward
Philippines
08/08/2012 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ Not to mention the boost in energy and vitality..
Foveras

User ID: 20812272
Greece
08/08/2012 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone nows if it is available in pharmasist as other superfoods. For example I use spirulina the past few months. From the day that I started using it I have catch no flues and I have a small kid going to preschool for the first time that means he is ill 1 every 2 weeks.
Love responsibility,
keep saying, I alone
will save the world
If it gets lost, myself only is responsible

N.Kazantzakis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21558382
Portugal
08/08/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone nows if it is available in pharmasist as other superfoods. For example I use spirulina the past few months. From the day that I started using it I have catch no flues and I have a small kid going to preschool for the first time that means he is ill 1 every 2 weeks.
 Quoting: Foveras

There are in ebay... in Portugal i can't find it, i will buy in ebay
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/08/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Processed pills are bad.

Truly a gift from God.

Quoting: Renegade (Me too)

What factors you are talking about?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/08/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone with more experiences? Infortunately i don't have it here in Portugal...
Anon Hero
User ID: 18960752
United States
08/08/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

The tree must be jewish.

Oh shit! Duck! A failed missle!!jerkit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21594247
Portugal
08/09/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/09/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Planting and Care Instructions

For your Moringa Seeds and Trees
[link to www.moringaseeds.co.za]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/09/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.wikihow.com] How to Grow a Moringa Tree
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/09/2012 06:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21610067
Portugal
08/09/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

bump
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/09/2012 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Become Ambassador of the Moringa tree - Spread the Moringa seeds! [link to www.miracletrees.org]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/09/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.miracletrees.org] Moringa Recipes
Renegade (Me too)

User ID: 21584076
United States
08/09/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
^^^ Not to mention the boost in energy and vitality..

Yes, and a loss of appetite.
Who is John Galt?

GLP