Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,321 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 424,409
Pageviews Today: 708,846Threads Today: 272Posts Today: 4,472
09:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21718212
Portugal
08/11/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
Haven't heard of it, but i always have around 100 chia seeds handy
 Quoting: High Times

read and investigate... chia is very good too. Everything that nature gives and we can use is good, but this is the best and versatile thing that i ever see
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
wow excellent post. this is what needs to be done in society, if people would wake up and truly start understanding all these wonderful resources and GROW them yourself!!! people would not need government and government would collapse!

bookmarked. please continue!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 886171

Yes that's it! You get it!!!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21719622
Italy
08/11/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ezekiel 47:12 (KJV)

... and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for MEDICINE.

A gift from God. There is none like it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21543531

bump
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
How to Grow Moringa in Cold Climates

It can be done, but it will take some effort on your part.

Please bear in mind that Moringas prefer

a tropical climate! [link to www.ilovemoringa.com]
 Quoting: Luisport

Interesting that several of the links on that page came up as "scam/questionable" on my work place web filter.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4428411

no, this link is secure and one of the best!
High Times

User ID: 21719701
Australia
08/11/2012 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

read and investigate... chia is very good too. Everything that nature gives and we can use is good, but this is the best and versatile thing that i ever see

Okay, well i just bought ten of them haha ill do some reading
Vide Et Fortitudine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 886171
United States
08/11/2012 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
wow excellent post. this is what needs to be done in society, if people would wake up and truly start understanding all these wonderful resources and GROW them yourself!!! people would not need government and government would collapse!

yes my friend i have "got it" for a long time.

i try to tell everyone that they should just quit there job, and just farm land for food and resources, and educate themselves on how to use them.

i have not had a job for several years now and all i do every day is tend to my plants. i grow as many different plants as possible. there is a resource and use for virtually every plant on this earth!!

i grow my own food, i make my own compost, all organic! now i am starting on growing trees for the types of wood to build with it!

i trade and barter with others of like mind and such!

stop enslaving yourself people!!!

thanks for your words and post OP. :)
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is exelent to purify whater, to make paper, it has everything we nead to eat in the leaves abd seeds, to make biodisel, a fabulous oil that serves to cook, as lubricate, in beauty, soaps etc, to make tea, ..... do you know any plant like this?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 07:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

yes my friend i have "got it" for a long time.

i try to tell everyone that they should just quit there job, and just farm land for food and resources, and educate themselves on how to use them.

i have not had a job for several years now and all i do every day is tend to my plants. i grow as many different plants as possible. there is a resource and use for virtually every plant on this earth!!

i grow my own food, i make my own compost, all organic! now i am starting on growing trees for the types of wood to build with it!

i trade and barter with others of like mind and such!

stop enslaving yourself people!!!

thanks for your words and post OP. :)

do you plant moringa? This plant recovers damadge soils too!!! Do a fabulous compost, the liquid juice of leaves makes plants grow much faster! It's a fabulous tool for you! hf
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just feel that live all my life to find this and help everyone to know it!hf
Shamad

User ID: 21419601
United States
08/11/2012 08:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I already have one growing LOL
Kratom is another miracle plant as well
Don't Depend on Others!
Depend on Yourself!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Shamad

I don't know that one... what is it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8096090
New Zealand
08/11/2012 08:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Moringa - The Miracle Tree

THE ANTIOXIDANT POWER-PLANT: MORINGA

Moringa oleifera, commonly referred to simply as Moringa, is the most widely cultivated variety of the genus Moringa. It is of the family Moringaceae. Moringa is an exceptionally nutritious vegetable tree with a variety of potential uses. Moringa oleifera silviculture is currently being promoted as a means to combat poverty and malnutrition. Moringa tree leaves are the richest natural sources of powerful vitamins and minerals on the face of the earth. It grows quickly in many types of environments, and much of the plant is edible, including by livestock. The leaves contain all essential amino acids and are rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, and minerals. Feeding the high protein leaves to cattle has been shown to increase weight gain by up to 32% and milk production by 43% to 65%. The seeds contain 30% to 40% oil that is high in oleic acid, while degreased meal is 61% protein. The defatted meal is a flocculant and can be used in water purification to settle out sediments and undesirable organisms. The history of Moringa dates back to 150 B.C. Historical proofs reveal that ancient kings and queens used Moringa leaves and fruit in their diet to maintain mental alertness, physical prowes and healthy skin. No other plant compares to this miracle power house, just compare these qualites: 15x the potassium found in bananas; 4x the fiber found in oats; 17x the calcium found in milk; 25x the iron found in spinach; 4x the vitamin A found in carrots; 1/2 the vitamin C found in oranges; 2x the protein found in yogurt. On September 14, 2007, Senator Loren Legarda campaigned for the popularization of Moringa. She asked the government to make Moringa among its priority crops for propagation. The Bureau of Plant Industry, in its report, stated that weight per weight, Moringa leaves have the calcium equivalent of 4 glasses of milk, the vitamin C content of 7 oranges, potassium of 3 bananas, 3x the iron of spinach, 4x the amount of vitamin A in carrot, and 2x the protein in milk.
lovefornaturalhealth.com
heavenlyorgaincskincare.com

Moringa leaves could practically wipe out malnutrition on our planet. Besides the leaves, the Moringa tree has many everyday uses. India's ayurvedic medicine uses every part of the Moringa tree and considers it one of the most valuable and useful plants. Moringa also helps to purify water, a cheaper alternative to mechanical filtration. Using Moringa tree seeds and simple equipment, villagers in many empovrished countries purify their households' water supplies. Studies have shown that this process not only removes solid contaminants, but also greatly reduces amounts of harmful bacteria. Moringa pods are popular in Indian curries and pickles. An Indian name for Moringa, "Drumstick," comes from their long, thin shape. Like Moringa leaves, Moringa pods are also very nutritious. Moringa seeds contain oil that can be used for cooking. It is quite acceptable to the taste, and does not become rancid. Instructions: 1. Brown the seeds in a skillet; 2. Mash the seeds thoroughly; 3. Place the seed mash in boiling water; 4. The oil will rise to the surface, where you can skim it off. The seed cake left over after extracting oil can be used for water purification or could also be used as a fertilizer. The ayurvedic medicine of India has many uses for Moringa tree products, such as a natural antibiotic, an aid in childbirth, for treating liver disorders, and many other uses. Villagers in Oman use Moringa oil to treat stomach disorders. They also use it in perfume and hair oil. In Haiti, villagers boil Moringa flowers in water and drink the tea as a powerful cold remedy. Dried Moringa leaves have been used to treat diarrhea in Malawi, Africa.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21669632
United States
08/11/2012 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Shamad

I don't know that one... what is it?

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
But its really not a miracle. Its put to shame by the vital mineral content of the stuff i mix with water. Its called GREEN VIBRANCE>

heres the ingredient list.

GREEN VIBRANCE INGREDIENTS
Amount per 11.5 gm Serving
Nutrient Dense, Healing and Support Foods
Spirulina (certified organic) 1,500 mg
Alfalfa grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg
Barley grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg
Oat grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg
Wheat grass juice powder (certified organic) 990 mg
Hydrilla verticillata (wild crafted) 500 mg
Alfalfa sprout powder (certified organic) 440 mg
Kamut grass juice powder (certified organic) 80 mg
Chlorella, pharmaceutical grade, soft cell 300 mg
Beet juice powder (certified organic) 300 mg
Parsley powder, freeze dried (certified organic) 250 mg
Zucchini powder, freeze dried 250 mg
Carrot root powder (certified organic) 200 mg
Green bean powder, freeze dried 120 mg
Broccoli sprout powder (certified organic) 100 mg
Spinach, freeze dried (certified organic) 100 mg
Cell Membrane & Nerve Support
Lecithin powder (Soy, non-GMO), 98% oil-free 750 mg
Vitamin E (water dispersible d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 100 iu
Policosanol (60% Octacosanol; from sugar cane wax) 2 mg
High-Fiber Foods & Prebiotics
Larch arabinogalactan (FiberAid AG) 600 mg
Fructo-oligosaccharides 600 mg
Stabilized Brown Rice Bran 500 mg
Whole Apple powder (certified organic) 400 mg
Milled Flaxseed concentrate (certified organic, non-GMO, de-oiled) 200 mg
Antioxidants and Circulatory Support
Acerola berry juice powder
(25% natural vitamin C, certified organic) 200 mg
Silymarin milk thistle extract (80% silybin: Silibum marianum) 60 mg
Ginkgo biloba extract
(24% gingkoflavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 20 mg
Grape seed standardized extract
(95% polyphenols, 90% proanthocyanidins) 20 mg
Green tea standardized extract
(95% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 45% EGCG) 20 mg
Pomegranate extract (40% ellagic acid) 20 mg
Vitamin E (water dispersible d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate 100 iu
Acerola berry juice powder (25% natural vitamin C, certified organic) 200 mg
Ginkgo biloba extract (24% gingkoflavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones 20 mg
Green Tea standardized extract (95% polyphenols, 80% catechins,
45% EGCG 20 mg
Grape seed standardized extract (95% polyphenols, 90%
Proanthocyanidins 20 mg
Policosanol (60% Octacosanol; from sugar cane wax 20 mg
Adaptogens
Schizandra berry extract (2% schizandrin) 150 mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract (0.8% eleutherosides) 80 mg
Suma powder (Pfaffia paniculata) root extract (2.5% beta-ecdysterone) 60 mg
Immune Support
Astragalus membranaceus extract (70% polysaccharides) 60 mg
Larch arabinogalactan (ImmunEnhancer AG) 30 mg
Beta 1,3-1,6 glucans 70% (yeast) 30 mg
Sea Vegetable Complex
(providing Iodine + trace minerals)
Rockweed (certified organic) 100 mg
Kelp, laminaria digilata (certified organic) 200 mg
Laver, Porphyra umbilicalis (certified organic) 100 mg
Alaria, Alaria esculenta (certified organic) 100 mg
Probiotic Blend
Twelve (12) Dairy-free Probiotic Cultures (25 billion total at date of manufacture)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus rhamnosus B, HA-114 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 2.5 billion
Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 1.25 billion
Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 2.5 billion
Bifidobacterium longum HA-135 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus helveticus HA-128 0.5 billion
Lactobacillus paracasei HA-108 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus lactis HA-136 2.5 billion
Streptocaccus thermophilus HA-110 .75 billion
Propionibacterium shermanii HA-182 2.5 billion
Enzyme Complex
Protease 4.5, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT
Protease 6.0, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT
Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 150 FCCLU
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 6 DU
Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 1 SU
Cellulase (Trichoderma longbrachiatum) 7 CU
Skeletal Support
Vitamin D3 (in an organic alfalfa base) 1,000 i.u. 25%
Phyto-Boron (patented, from calcium fructo borate) 3 mg
Fortifying Phyto-Minerals
Phyto-Chromium (from Indian mustard, hydroponically grown) 80 mcg
Phyto-Selenium (from Indian mustard, hydroponically grown) 50 mcg
Tonics
Ginger root powder (certified organic) 20 mg
Cayenne pepper powder (certified organic) 2 mg
Palatability Factor
Mango powder (freeze dried)

100 mg

HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES.5abanana2rockonyoda
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
When economic collapse begin you will not have your pills available...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21710843
United States
08/11/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know it or try it?

Moringa was used in ancient Egypt 3,500 years ago. Buried with Pharaohs and nobility!

I use it every day. Healed my torn cartilage in my shoulders in 1 month!

High Times

Australia
08/11/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is exelent to purify whater, to make paper, it has everything we nead to eat in the leaves abd seeds, to make biodisel, a fabulous oil that serves to cook, as lubricate, in beauty, soaps etc, to make tea, ..... do you know any plant like this?

No i don't the more i read about it the better it sounds, this with my ancient worrier sustenance chia is perfect, both seem to love the harsh conditions and love to give.. the only reason i love chia so much is because for the price i just bought those ten moringa seeds for i bought 6000 chia seeds! XD but did i see a video that just said moringa has EVERY amino acid?!! that is epic!
Vide Et Fortitudine
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

Moringa was used in ancient Egypt 3,500 years ago. Buried with Pharaohs and nobility!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21710843

How you heal your shoulder? With oil, leaves powder...?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

No i don't the more i read about it the better it sounds, this with my ancient worrier sustenance chia is perfect, both seem to love the harsh conditions and love to give.. the only reason i love chia so much is because for the price i just bought those ten moringa seeds for i bought 6000 chia seeds! XD but did i see a video that just said moringa has EVERY amino acid?!! that is epic!

When you plant it you will have it free for the rest of your life!tounge
High Times

Australia
08/11/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
But its really not a miracle. Its put to shame by the vital mineral content of the stuff i mix with water. Its called GREEN VIBRANCE>

heres the ingredient list.

GREEN VIBRANCE INGREDIENTS
Amount per 11.5 gm Serving
Nutrient Dense, Healing and Support Foods
Spirulina (certified organic) 1,500 mg
Alfalfa grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg
Barley grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg
Oat grass juice powder (certified organic) 570 mg
Wheat grass juice powder (certified organic) 990 mg
Hydrilla verticillata (wild crafted) 500 mg
Alfalfa sprout powder (certified organic) 440 mg
Kamut grass juice powder (certified organic) 80 mg
Chlorella, pharmaceutical grade, soft cell 300 mg
Beet juice powder (certified organic) 300 mg
Parsley powder, freeze dried (certified organic) 250 mg
Zucchini powder, freeze dried 250 mg
Carrot root powder (certified organic) 200 mg
Green bean powder, freeze dried 120 mg
Broccoli sprout powder (certified organic) 100 mg
Spinach, freeze dried (certified organic) 100 mg
Cell Membrane & Nerve Support
Lecithin powder (Soy, non-GMO), 98% oil-free 750 mg
Vitamin E (water dispersible d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 100 iu
Policosanol (60% Octacosanol; from sugar cane wax) 2 mg
High-Fiber Foods & Prebiotics
Larch arabinogalactan (FiberAid AG) 600 mg
Fructo-oligosaccharides 600 mg
Stabilized Brown Rice Bran 500 mg
Whole Apple powder (certified organic) 400 mg
Milled Flaxseed concentrate (certified organic, non-GMO, de-oiled) 200 mg
Acerola berry juice powder
(25% natural vitamin C, certified organic) 200 mg
Silymarin milk thistle extract (80% silybin: Silibum marianum) 60 mg
Ginkgo biloba extract
(24% gingkoflavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones) 20 mg
Grape seed standardized extract
(95% polyphenols, 90% proanthocyanidins) 20 mg
Green tea standardized extract
(95% polyphenols, 80% catechins, 45% EGCG) 20 mg
Vitamin E (water dispersible d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate 100 iu
Acerola berry juice powder (25% natural vitamin C, certified organic) 200 mg
Ginkgo biloba extract (24% gingkoflavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones 20 mg
Green Tea standardized extract (95% polyphenols, 80% catechins,
45% EGCG 20 mg
Grape seed standardized extract (95% polyphenols, 90%
Proanthocyanidins 20 mg
Policosanol (60% Octacosanol; from sugar cane wax 20 mg
Adaptogens
Schizandra berry extract (2% schizandrin) 150 mg
Eleutherococcus senticosus root extract (0.8% eleutherosides) 80 mg
Suma powder (Pfaffia paniculata) root extract (2.5% beta-ecdysterone) 60 mg
Immune Support
Astragalus membranaceus extract (70% polysaccharides) 60 mg
Larch arabinogalactan (ImmunEnhancer AG) 30 mg
Beta 1,3-1,6 glucans 70% (yeast) 30 mg
Sea Vegetable Complex
(providing Iodine + trace minerals)
Rockweed (certified organic) 100 mg
Kelp, laminaria digilata (certified organic) 200 mg
Laver, Porphyra umbilicalis (certified organic) 100 mg
Alaria, Alaria esculenta (certified organic) 100 mg
Probiotic Blend
Twelve (12) Dairy-free Probiotic Cultures (25 billion total at date of manufacture)
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus rhamnosus B, HA-114 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122 2.5 billion
Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132 1.25 billion
Bifidobacterium breve HA-129 2.5 billion
Bifidobacterium longum HA-135 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus helveticus HA-128 0.5 billion
Lactobacillus paracasei HA-108 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119 2.5 billion
Lactobacillus lactis HA-136 2.5 billion
Streptocaccus thermophilus HA-110 .75 billion
Propionibacterium shermanii HA-182 2.5 billion
Enzyme Complex
Protease 4.5, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT
Protease 6.0, (Aspergillus oryzae) 110 HUT
Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 150 FCCLU
Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 6 DU
Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) 1 SU
Cellulase (Trichoderma longbrachiatum) 7 CU
Skeletal Support
Vitamin D3 (in an organic alfalfa base) 1,000 i.u. 25%
Phyto-Boron (patented, from calcium fructo borate) 3 mg
Fortifying Phyto-Minerals
Phyto-Chromium (from Indian mustard, hydroponically grown) 80 mcg
Phyto-Selenium (from Indian mustard, hydroponically grown) 50 mcg
Tonics
Ginger root powder (certified organic) 20 mg
Cayenne pepper powder (certified organic) 2 mg
Palatability Factor
Mango powder (freeze dried)

100 mg

HOW ABOUT THOSE APPLES.5abanana2rockonyoda
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546575

hahah so that all comes in a handy little plant that can grow pretty much anywhere?
Vide Et Fortitudine
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hope you dont think green vibrance is a pill.

Its a powder you scoop it into water, it comes in big tubs that you are supposed to keep in the FREEZER. So yea you can store it for a long time and keep its potency.

Green Vibrance Powder supports the four foundations of health: nutrition, digestion, circulation and immunity with additional benefits for all body systems. It delivers a host of trace nutrients that may be absent or deficient in modern diets. Green Vibrance...

Is highly alkalising and promotes better body acid/alkali balance.
Supports efficient circulation in order to deliver nutrients to every cell of the body.
Supports efficient clearance of waste products of metabolism and detoxification
Supports neurological health
It helps to maintain high levels of energy
Supports a vigorous and efficient immune system to ward off disease, it gives increased antioxidant protection.
Rehabilitates and maintains a healthy digestive tract, thereby improving nutrient absorption.

Green Vibrance Green Drink Powder - nutrient dense with no fillers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21710843
United States
08/11/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

The powder. The leaf powder is the most potent form. See video. Also free book: [link to allthingsmoringa.com.] I make a shake with Moringa, almond milk cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric and cardamon. Got recipe from video!
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
green vibrance is so convinent you can order it to your door from your arm chair on the internet.

If the shit really did hit the fan, the last thing your going to be worried about it cultivating moringa, until you manage to setup some secure refuge with many others of course and some how manage to solve the food problem by hunting wild game, becaues you sure as hell aint going to get all your calories from leaves its been tried and failed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2265896
United States
08/11/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

The powder. The leaf powder is the most potent form. See video. Also free book: [link to allthingsmoringa.com.] I make a shake with Moringa, almond milk cinnamon, nutmeg, turmeric and cardamon. Got recipe from video!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468840
United States
08/11/2012 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be nice if someone will start to give this miraculous tree seed free for all who wants them! i will love to have one!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hope you dont think green vibrance is a pill.

Its a powder you scoop it into water, it comes in big tubs that you are supposed to keep in the FREEZER. So yea you can store it for a long time and keep its potency.

Green Vibrance Powder supports the four foundations of health: nutrition, digestion, circulation and immunity with additional benefits for all body systems. It delivers a host of trace nutrients that may be absent or deficient in modern diets. Green Vibrance...

Is highly alkalising and promotes better body acid/alkali balance.
Supports efficient circulation in order to deliver nutrients to every cell of the body.
Supports efficient clearance of waste products of metabolism and detoxification
Supports neurological health
It helps to maintain high levels of energy
Supports a vigorous and efficient immune system to ward off disease, it gives increased antioxidant protection.
Rehabilitates and maintains a healthy digestive tract, thereby improving nutrient absorption.

Green Vibrance Green Drink Powder - nutrient dense with no fillers.

Untill now i used wheat leave powder, i don't dout that green vibrance is very very good, but if you think twice, all the things this plant can do will be vital to many poor countries and even for ours when crisis became too heavy!hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
well its all good, but i know one plant cannot give you everhything.

The modern superfood powerders /shakes cover far more areas than even the best single plant can.

But what you should do, is ad moringa powder to your suppliments/shakes.

I add ACAI berry to green vibrance, which its lacking probably because of the high cost of ACAI, and green vibrance is already very expensive.
niranjan1983

User ID: 12805211
India
Report Abusive Post

Moringa or Murunga(in our language) is a very common vegetable found in every vegetable shop and market here in our country.Very good for health as you already mentioned in this post.They say especially it is a good aphrodisiac.Leaves,drumstick,seeds everything is beneficial.
I have tried different recipes of it.Here is one link that shows the different types of recipes of murunga.Have a nice murunga treat.

[link to food.sulekha.com]

popcorn
 Quoting: niranjan1983

hf

One more link of murunga..

[link to www.vahrehvah.com]
High Times

Australia
08/11/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
green vibrance is so convinent you can order it to your door from your arm chair on the internet.

If the shit really did hit the fan, the last thing your going to be worried about it cultivating moringa, until you manage to setup some secure refuge with many others of course and some how manage to solve the food problem by hunting wild game, becaues you sure as hell aint going to get all your calories from leaves its been tried and failed.

I Just Watched This and it would say otherwise....
Just Saying!!
Vide Et Fortitudine
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be nice if someone will start to give this miraculous tree seed free for all who wants them! i will love to have one!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1468840

They are very sheap in ebay... i know that some countries like brasil do it for free to population of poor regions. There are growers in Florida that sell it.

GLP