Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,340 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,462,137
Pageviews Today: 2,436,163Threads Today: 977Posts Today: 17,390
10:43 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
ive seen this crazy video of a guy making a neturient shake on youtube..

I will try to find it.. it really is over the top!! or is it?
i imagine it really would have a noticeable affect./

brb
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21718212
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: MORINGA- THE MIRACLE PLANT. THIS IS A SURVIVAL PLANT AND WILL BE VITAL IN NEAR FUTURE!!! BANANAS!!!
well its all good, but i know one plant cannot give you everhything.

The modern superfood powerders /shakes cover far more areas than even the best single plant can.

But what you should do, is ad moringa powder to your suppliments/shakes.

I add ACAI berry to green vibrance, which its lacking probably because of the high cost of ACAI, and green vibrance is already very expensive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1546575

Please study this plant and you will be really amazed! [link to www.miracletrees.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1546575
United Kingdom
08/11/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
this shake is OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21597997
United States
08/11/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Fuzzy, but informative.
High Times

User ID: 21719701
Australia
08/11/2012 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post

It looks good, i would add chia and moringa to just to your thing and that would be enough nutrience for a life time i think!
Vide Et Fortitudine
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
Report Abusive Post

What this has to do with moringa???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21710843
United States
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know it or try it?
 Quoting: Luisport

Moringa was used in ancient Egypt 3,500 years ago. Buried with Pharaohs and nobility!

I use it every day. Healed my torn cartilage in my shoulders in 1 month!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21710843

How you heal your shoulder? With oil, leaves powder...?

John Hopkins research paper on Moringa. They say it is anti-cancer, ant-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. The seeds can purify water (1 seed to 1 liter). It is even used for water treatment in poor countries!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone know it or try it?

Moringa was used in ancient Egypt 3,500 years ago. Buried with Pharaohs and nobility!

John Hopkins research paper on Moringa. They say it is anti-cancer, ant-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory. The seeds can purify water (1 seed to 1 liter). It is even used for water treatment in poor countries!

I forgot the link to the research paper: [link to allthingsmoringa.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

I forgot the link to the research paper: [link to allthingsmoringa.com]

Moringa Used in Ancient Egypt

From the Tomb of Maiherpri:18th Dynasty

Jars, Vases & Bowls

This is especially significant, since the expensive oils which some of them held were usually among the first items to be stolen because they did not keep long. Some of the dockets attached to the jars indicated that they had contained b3k-oil, a very expensive commodity made from moringa nuts. The calcite vase seen on the far right below in this plate still contained about three quarts of rancid oil when it was discovered.

The oil from the Moringa Oleifera nut was used by the ancient Egyptians. This extremely fast growing woody species (Moringa oleifera, Moringaceae) could open up a new category of crops: “vegetable trees.” It also produces masses of very small leaflets that are boiled and eaten like spinach. Being so small, the leaflets sun dry in just a few hours and can then be put in a jar and stored for the off-season, a time when dietary minerals and vitamins are often scarce. Moringa seeds could be employed to make water safer for drinking and cooking.

Complete article: [link to allthingsmoringa.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5263043
United States
08/11/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.swansonvitamins.com]
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's really a awsome plant!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
08/11/2012 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
hfthanks

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
08/11/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to moringafarms.com]

gonna try

Welcome to Moringa Farms
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19907986
United States
08/11/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all the info, going to try planting some of these. Sure beats expensive supplements.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for all the info, going to try planting some of these. Sure beats expensive supplements.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19907986

Anf it's allmost free for the rest of our life!hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21597997
United States
08/11/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Shamad

User ID: 21419601
United States
08/11/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I make a very healthy curry out of it

Powdered moringa
Powdered garlic
Powdered ginger
1 powdered cow horn pepper
black pepper
white pepper
and salt

This is awesome in anything you cook

yum yum
Don't Depend on Others!
Depend on Yourself!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I make a very healthy curry out of it

Powdered moringa
Powdered garlic
Powdered ginger
1 powdered cow horn pepper
black pepper
white pepper
and salt

This is awesome in anything you cook

yum yum
 Quoting: Shamad

Too much pepper!cool2
Frater

User ID: 18312371
United States
08/11/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds like a great tree but unfortunately I don't think one would do well here. It's fairly sandy but too wet and cold (Long Island).

I was googling for info to plant some...

Best Wishes

Last Edited by Frater Deplorable on 08/11/2012 09:00 AM
LVX!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468840
United States
08/11/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be nice if someone will start to give this miraculous tree seed free for all who wants them! i will love to have one!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1468840

They are very sheap in ebay... i know that some countries like brasil do it for free to population of poor regions. There are growers in Florida that sell it.

In Florida?? I will check!!!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds like a great tree but unfortunately I don't think one would do well here. It's fairly sandy but too wet and cold (Long Island).

I was googling for info to plant some...

Best Wishes
 Quoting: Frater

You can plant it as an anual as soon as temperature rise, or plant it indoor
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
It will be nice if someone will start to give this miraculous tree seed free for all who wants them! i will love to have one!

They are very sheap in ebay... i know that some countries like brasil do it for free to population of poor regions. There are growers in Florida that sell it.

In Florida?? I will check!!!

[link to www.ilovemoringa.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Over 40 ant-oxidants: [link to allthingsmoringa.com]

Moringa and Herpes Treatment: [link to allthingsmoringa.com]

Moringa and Aids Treatment (Video): [link to allthingsmoringa.com]

Moringa and Diabetes: [link to allthingsmoringa.com]
TheBiss

User ID: 1501937
United States
Report Abusive Post
I have about 30 young moringa plants that I started last may. They taste very similar to a mild horseradish.
[link to www.grainmill.coop] - Bulk foods, long term storage solutions
[link to www.CatawbaCoops.com] - Unique A-Frame chicken coop plans
Parrot-in-FlipFlops

User ID: 17788781
United States
Report Abusive Post
It is not what you take in the body but what comes out of the body that keeps you healthy. As within, so without!
Live and Let Live

One need not pray or plead to our Creator.....all one needs to do is remove the walls!

One who refuses to Self Govern can expect someone else to Govern for them!

Until you give up the idea that happiness will be found somewhere else.....the next place, the next partner, new job..... you will never be happy!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21722714
Iceland
Report Abusive Post
I have this plant and tried it, but its smell is somewhat strong, so I don't enjoy eating too much its leaves. Still have to find a way of eating it.

But it grows very fast and supports and even wants dry and hot conditions, but dislikes cold (less than 10ºC), the plant dies at freezing temperatures, although at small frosts it can regrow from the root if big enough. It also suffers easily is the weather is humid or cold, it loses its leaves, but regrows quickly again.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

it cures only 300 diseases...
Parrot-in-FlipFlops

User ID: 17788781
United States
08/11/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19907986

Anf it's allmost free for the rest of our life!hf

Government (corp. usa) gives grants to haitians who plant it here so they can send it back to haiti ....think i'm kiddin? Check into it.
Live and Let Live

One need not pray or plead to our Creator.....all one needs to do is remove the walls!

One who refuses to Self Govern can expect someone else to Govern for them!

Until you give up the idea that happiness will be found somewhere else.....the next place, the next partner, new job..... you will never be happy!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
08/11/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have this plant and tried it, but its smell is somewhat strong, so I don't enjoy eating too much its leaves. Still have to find a way of eating it.

But it grows very fast and supports and even wants dry and hot conditions, but dislikes cold (less than 10ºC), the plant dies at freezing temperatures, although at small frosts it can regrow from the root if big enough. It also suffers easily is the weather is humid or cold, it loses its leaves, but regrows quickly again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21722714

You have it in Iceland??? WOW, that's an hope to Portugal! peace If you dry the leades and turn it to powder and use it in recepies, or cook the leaves it will be better...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/11/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post

it cures only 300 diseases...

Yes, used to treat over 300 diseases!

Cured a woman of severe menstrual cramps in 1 day! (audio) [link to allthingsmoringa.com]

GLP