Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 933,308
Pageviews Today: 1,663,975Threads Today: 711Posts Today: 12,569
06:53 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20363457
Canada
08/12/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.
Simple way to determine whether the moon landings were a hoax or not.

Was it possible to take the known number of photos (from NASA records) in the amount of time available (from NASA records?)

A time and motion study of the Apollo missions:
[link to web.archive.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20363457

How long does it really take to click a button? Jack White was an idiot. He subtracted time for various activities when taking pictures was PART of the activities. Also, on every mission after Apollo 11 they had TWO cameras. But what really sinks it is the FACT that every picture can be traced to a specific time in the transcript.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14143765

No autofocus on the Hasselblads numbnuts. Consequently, it's not just clicking a button. Also, no viewfinder. Yet we have every single picture that is perfectly focused. Really?!?

You failed to take into account that the whole reason they supposedly went to the moon was for SCIENTIFIC STUDY. Either they spent all their time taking photos and none for scientific study, or they had to fit both in during their time there. Hence, the impossibility of the photos.

I swear, did you even read the link? Who cares if my grandmother wrote it. It brings up an excellent point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21213421
Australia
08/12/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: FubarMan

so fubarman explain how this rover got where it is in the picture without leaving any tracks??

[link to bp0.blogger.com]

bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R519Frk7fOI/AAAAAAAAAPM/AcFZK9C3​iWc/s1600-h/moon%2520stuff001.jpg

can you??!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21786571

Watch this video.

[link to www.youtube.com]

You can see the lunar buggy motoring around on the moon. It hard leaves tracks because it is throwing the powdery mix right back in the groove causing it to fill it's tracks. When you watch the video you can barely see the previous tracks.

The foot print does not cover its on track with fine dust. You can see the buggy's tracks from the hubble telescope.

this completely debunks your explanation as you can clearly see tracks that did not magically cover themselvs up

[link to bp3.blogger.com]

bp3.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R583O7k7fgI/AAAAAAAAARc/kk7mh0f0​fpg/s1600-h/moonrover_packed_with_tracks.jpg

this leaves me with one conclusion of the following your either full of shit, brainwashed or retarded.

I would like to direct everyones attention to this footage of the buggy. I have seen this before from another angle but this one will show it just as well.. Watch this footage on full screen and pay very close attention to this "astronauts" arms.. they never move. This footage is of a remote controlled rover with a manequin strapped into it.

From 41 seconds you can see this clearly with the left arm, there is no connection to the steering unit, and the arm hasnt moved position since the whole drive started.

Since when does someone drive a rover with a) no hands and b) their arm bent at a 45% and hold it there in that perfect position while they are going over bumps and dips in the ground?..

If someone with the program to do it, could slow the video of the buggy down and go through it piece by piece you would be able to see it even more clearly.

There is other similar footage of other rover trips that i have seen this same thing. They used a manequin, on a remote controlled rover for some of the shots or this astronaut so scared shitless he was frozen in place in the entire ride
shadasonic

User ID: 15732022
United States
08/12/2012 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to mountzion144.ning.com]

That is one interesting read!
I've doubted for years just because of the radiation saturation. At 100,000mr/hr for protons and 10,000 mr/hr for electrons the earths radiation belt is lethal at 3 hours of contact, with shielding. That doesn't even get into splintered secondary radiation. Guess what blocked this rad., not lead or steel, 3" of hydrocarbon and Al. Rubber is what saved our astronauts from radiation high enough to be lethal in 3 hours. Right!
 Quoting: shadasonic

I also have the space exploration book written by ' The National College of Education', issued by The Library of Congress in 1970 stating that they went through the belt and the ship was designed to block the corpuscular radiation. Years later they change their song and state that they went around the belt because the rad. would have been too much for the craft. Now which is it, it seems at the time they played it perfect, but as we advanced so many of their concepts and theories are bunk and they have to change their story constantly.

READ THIS, forget the video and follow the body of this work,very interesting

Last Edited by Thinking out loud on 08/12/2012 07:55 PM
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
ehecatl

User ID: 21669867
Mexico
08/12/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
We did something extraordinary 40 years ago and we are still not capable of doing it again ? Did we somehow lost that "awesome" old technology ?
Humans make better and better things, we are not losing things and forgetting how to do/make something.

This must be the only example of technology going backwards in the whole existance of the human kind.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1232278

43 years have passed since Apollo 11.

Here are examples of genuine technological breakthroughs:

Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876. By 1919, the Bell System was completing transcontinental phone calls and had introduced rotary dialing.

Wright brothers first fly a plane in 1903. By 1946, we have jet planes and commercial intercontinental flights.

The University of Cambridge built the first stored-program computer (EDSAC) in 1949. By 1992, Apple was selling the Powerbook line of laptop computers.
 Quoting: Skeptic the First

Uh, what about Tang, and Sillycone rubber?beavis
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/12/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

so fubarman explain how this rover got where it is in the picture without leaving any tracks??

bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R519Frk7fOI/AAAAAAAAAPM/AcFZK9C3​iWc/s1600-h/moon%2520stuff001.jpg

can you??!

Watch this video.

You can see the lunar buggy motoring around on the moon. It hard leaves tracks because it is throwing the powdery mix right back in the groove causing it to fill it's tracks. When you watch the video you can barely see the previous tracks.

The foot print does not cover its on track with fine dust. You can see the buggy's tracks from the hubble telescope.

this completely debunks your explanation as you can clearly see tracks that did not magically cover themselvs up

[link to bp3.blogger.com]

bp3.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R583O7k7fgI/AAAAAAAAARc/kk7mh0f0​fpg/s1600-h/moonrover_packed_with_tracks.jpg

this leaves me with one conclusion of the following your either full of shit, brainwashed or retarded.

I would like to direct everyones attention to this footage of the buggy. I have seen this before from another angle but this one will show it just as well.. Watch this footage on full screen and pay very close attention to this "astronauts" arms.. they never move. This footage is of a remote controlled rover with a manequin strapped into it.

From 41 seconds you can see this clearly with the left arm, there is no connection to the steering unit, and the arm hasnt moved position since the whole drive started.

Since when does someone drive a rover with a) no hands and b) their arm bent at a 45% and hold it there in that perfect position while they are going over bumps and dips in the ground?..

If someone with the program to do it, could slow the video of the buggy down and go through it piece by piece you would be able to see it even more clearly.

There is other similar footage of other rover trips that i have seen this same thing. They used a manequin, on a remote controlled rover for some of the shots or this astronaut so scared shitless he was frozen in place in the entire ride
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21213421

This is actually much better version, you can clearly see his left arms position at the very begining in this one, its not distorted like the other one..

Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/12/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

That is one interesting read!
I've doubted for years just because of the radiation saturation. At 100,000mr/hr for protons and 10,000 mr/hr for electrons the earths radiation belt is lethal at 3 hours of contact, with shielding. That doesn't even get into splintered secondary radiation. Guess what blocked this rad., not lead or steel, 3" of hydrocarbon and Al. Rubber is what saved our astronauts from radiation high enough to be lethal in 3 hours. Right!

I also have the space exploration book written by ' The National College of Education', issued by The Library of Congress in 1970 stating that they went through the belt and the ship was designed to block the corpuscular radiation. Years later they change their song and state that they went around the belt because the rad. would have been too much for the craft. Now which is it, it seems at the time they played it perfect, but as we advanced so many of their concepts and theories are bunk and they have to change their story constantly.

READ THIS, forget the video and follow the body of this work,very interesting

These are things that can not be ignored.. there is no way this was a simple misprint, no way they messed up and was like oops, we got their flight path wrong.. no way..

You are right when you say that for the time they used perfect stories.. not considering what would happen 40 years later..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21787429
Australia
08/12/2012 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

can you??!

Watch this video.

Fubarman is correct. Most of the moon hoax theories can be easily dubunked. As usual, dumb people fall for them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1314371
United States
08/12/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's a photo from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter of the Apollo 15 landing site. You can clearly see rover tire tracks all over the place, along with the machinery left behind.

[link to lroc.sese.asu.edu]
Scoobius

User ID: 21836398
United States
08/12/2012 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon guys this is getting ridiculous. If the government said we did something, we did it. Simple as that. I always trust them for anything.

Moon Landings Real.
Aids was not lab created.
Fluoride is good for you.
Osama did 9/11.
There was no prior knowledge about Pearl Harbor.
Gulf of tonkin attack really happened.
Timothy Mcveigh truck bomb.
No like with mercury in baby vaccines and the rise of autism in children.

Grow up conspiratards. Take off your foil hats. If the government says something it's true. Stop making stuff about this God blessed nation of goodness that is also known as the Global Force For Good. Gotta love our armed forces. America. Land of the free. Home of the brave.

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!

O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 19507663
Netherlands
08/12/2012 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
p6-12
this image shows CLOUDS at top left.
Clouds in moon?
[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]

Okkkkkk....
 Quoting: Portuguese Coward 21594154

Please tell me you're just trolling.

cause he CAN'T explain the tracks issue in pictures.
It's impossible to have it like these pictures show.
 Quoting: Portuguese Coward 21594154

The 'track issue' is an argument from ignorance (google that term).
If you think it proves something make your case.
Nobody has to proof you wrong, you have to proof you right.
book
_____________________________________________________________​_______________

Even Rammstein knows the truth.
 Quoting: Copperhead

That's Rammstein making fun of American culture.
You're part of it.
book

Didn't go with Apollo. Astronauts went up into low earth orbit for 6 days, just like they did with the STS and ISS missions.
 Quoting: Anonimous Cowerd

So what magick did they use to make their spaceships invisible?
book

So how do you explain the just the other day, a lunar module crash and burned with recent technology?. Cause it means we dindt go the first time?
[link to news.discovery.com]
 Quoting: US Coward 18377496

Since 1903 no fixed-wing aircraft prototype has ever failed during a testflight?
book

well we know that the temp on the moon can peak @ 368 degrees and thats not counting a solar flare but im sure the shoes and rubber tires have a much higher melting point cause otherwise someone could have died up there!!
 Quoting: Novice 20243040

The soles were made of silicone rubber.
What is the melting point of silicone rubber?
The tyres were metal.

Making a point based on no knowledge whatsoever is a effective way to get it wrong.

When galactic cosmic rays collide with particles in the lunar surface, they trigger little nuclear reactions that release yet more radiation in the form of neutrons. The lunar surface itself is radioactive!
[link to science.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: Novice 20243040

So?

The question is how much radiation.
The air you breath is radioactive and you've been breathing it a lot longer then anyone has spent time on the surface of the Moon.
Why aren't you dead yet?
book

Have they taken this to court?
This is something to follow to see if it goes to court.
 Quoting: nzreva

This happened years ago.
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
book

Was it possible to take the known number of photos (from NASA records) in the amount of time available (from NASA records?)
 Quoting: Canadian Coward 20363457

Yes.

lol
Jack White doesn't know that for all but one mission there were 2 EVA cameras.
Jack White doesn't know that the cameras had motorwind, ca 1 second to click again.
Jack White doesn't know that a large number of pictures were part of a panorama.
Jack White doesn't know that the word 'document' includes make pictures of what you are doing, i.e. time for experiments he subtracts was in fact time pictures were taken.
Jack White doesn't know that all pictures match up with the timeline documented by sound and video, we do not need to guess when everyone of them was taken.
As a studio photographer Jack White doesn't know about aim and click documentation style photography, not every photograph takes a quarter of an hour to frame and light.
(Just look at the pictures.)
Jack White doesn't know that he's the world's worst photo-analyst in the history of the world.
Even Congress says so.

No autofocus on the Hasselblads numbnuts. Consequently, it's not just clicking a button.

Most pictures were taken with a standard setting.
Yet another thing Jack White didn't know.

Also, no viewfinder. Yet we have every single picture that is perfectly focused. Really?!?

With a widefield lens it is hard to miss, and then still many pictures are just plain bad.

Hoaxies often make claims about the pictures as a whole insinuating they saw them all.
This is always a self-evident lie.

I swear, did you even read the link?

It's not new.
Hoaxies rarely produce new claims.

Who cares if my grandmother wrote it. It brings up an excellent point.

Excellence in stupidity.
Jack White was a contender every single year.
book

sure they went.
this looks so legit....lol.
[link to www.panoramas.dk]
 Quoting: Aussie Coward 16496460

Looks like a perfectly fine real spacecraft, the product of real engineering subjected to real world physical restrains.

IOW it doesn't look like anything Hollywood has made you think a spaceship looks like.
book
It has always seemed odd the shape they chose for the lunar module. For the strength, weight, volume issue, and considering that it was designed to go with in a cylindrical rocket body, it seems like the most unlikely shape possible.

I cannot believe that real NASA engineers designed this thing, because its materials, the foil being one of many things, just don't make sense in their use, and seem to have no parallel in older or modern spacecraft.
 Quoting: ehecatl

And your uneducated opinion is relevant why?

Meanwhile actual aerospace engineers applaud the LM as one of the finest spacecraft designs ever build.
It is capable of doing the things it was supposed to do, and do them well, and nothing else.
There is nothing superfluous in the design, it is purely utilitarian.

Zoom in and notice how badly the white sheet metal panels up above fit together.
Does something not make sense about this?

What makes you think they are metal?
Why can't you be bothered to actual learn something about the stuff you are criticising?
book
Schlock
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21768138
United States
08/12/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Did she say anythign about faking nuclear weapon test footage? We know that the trinity test was just crates of TNT stacked on a large wooden platform. ("calibration shot")
Skeptic the First

User ID: 21309323
United States
08/13/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gulf of tonkin attack really happened.
 Quoting: Scoobius

Our government has now declassified the truth of the matter: The Gulf of Tonkin Incident, on which the Vietnam War was based, was a hoax.

---
In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded that the Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there were no North Vietnamese Naval vessels present during the incident of August 4. The report stated regarding August 2:

At 1500G, Captain Herrick (commander of the Maddox) ordered Ogier's gun crews to open fire if the boats approached within ten thousand yards. At about 1505G, the Maddox fired three rounds to warn off the communist boats. This initial action was never reported by the Johnson administration, which insisted that the Vietnamese boats fired first.

and regarding August 4:

It is not simply that there is a different story as to what happened; it is that no attack happened that night. [...] In truth, Hanoi's navy was engaged in nothing that night but the salvage of two of the boats damaged on August 2.
---

Presidents Johnson and Nixon were therefore war criminals guilty of the mass murder of millions of Vietnamese, according to Christian teaching and international law. They were also guilty of murdering 50,000 Americans as well.

So tell me why we should believe anything these mass murderers tell us?
Skeptic the First

United States
08/13/2012 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Uh, what about Tang, and Sillycone rubber?

Many Americans, when asked what lasting tangible benefit we received from the billions spent on the "moon landings," will answer, Tang. :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20478662
United States
08/13/2012 02:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to davesweb.cnchost.com] read it
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Netherlands
08/13/2012 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20478662

Now that's just lazy.

Can't think and speak for yourself?
Are you just a good little black sheeple, unthinkingly and uncritically regurgitating whatever nonsense some conspiracist claims?

Or are you Dave, anonymously shilling your website?
In which case why don't you come out and defend your claims, you coward?
book

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19667834
Croatia
08/13/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
People who are 40 years and under just don't believe that humans have been on the moon. It has never happened in their lifetime. Something that awesome should have happened again (and again) in 40 years.

If the US can spend 1.2 Trillion dollars on Defense each year, then the US could have easily afforded to build a lunar base by now. Apollo made it look like it was easy to accomplish sans Apollo 13.

But instead they built shuttles and a space station, when a badass satellite is right there and easily accessible (according to 1970 technology).
 Quoting: +9 21360789

Mmmm nope!
Peope who are 40 years and under are just not yet that much brainwashed like older ones. Those youger are using their common sense and logic.
We did something extraordinary 40 years ago and we are still not capable of doing it again ? Did we somehow lost that "awesome" old technology ?
Humans make better and better things, we are not losing things and forgetting how to do/make something.

This must be the only example of technology going backwards in the whole existance of the human kind.

EXACTLY!

ooops ohno
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14143765
United States
08/13/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is scam.

People who under stand facts and science understand that Americans landed on the moon.

In 1958 Skunk Works designed a plane that flew faster than a 30-06 bullet for extended periods. The engines were an odd hybrid of a turbo jet and pulse jet with a retracting nose cone to stifle the effects of shock-waves. A decade previous they were dropping nuclear weapons on cities. They had the technology and they went.

Can you 'splain the air conditioner in a vacuum space suit they were wearing to us dunderheads when one cubic foot of water weighs 62 pounds in 400 degree heat?

I can heat up 1 cubic foot of water on my stove and it will boil.

But our astronauts can take boiling water next to their skin because they are 'muricans!

And aren't they lucky they didn't get hit by any space debris traveling at 20,000 miles an hour?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4457590

Same temperature environment and chance of getting hit by space debris in low Earth orbit. Those suits work fine there so why not the Moon?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
sure they went.
this looks so legit....lol.

[link to www.panoramas.dk]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16496460

I see loose fitting insulation exactly as can be found on many satellites that also spend their entire useful life in the vacuum of space.

Zoom in and notice how badly the white sheet metal panels up above fit together.

Does something not make sense about this?

What part of loose fitting insulation and only being used in the vacuum of space do you not understand? None of that is the pressure hull.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

43 years have passed since Apollo 11.

Here are examples of genuine technological breakthroughs:

Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in 1876. By 1919, the Bell System was completing transcontinental phone calls and had introduced rotary dialing.

Wright brothers first fly a plane in 1903. By 1946, we have jet planes and commercial intercontinental flights.

The University of Cambridge built the first stored-program computer (EDSAC) in 1949. By 1992, Apple was selling the Powerbook line of laptop computers.

And? How exactly have large rockets gotten cheaper in the last 40 years? It is still extremely expensive to get to orbit let alone any further.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2012 07:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Simple way to determine whether the moon landings were a hoax or not.

How long does it really take to click a button? Jack White was an idiot. He subtracted time for various activities when taking pictures was PART of the activities. Also, on every mission after Apollo 11 they had TWO cameras. But what really sinks it is the FACT that every picture can be traced to a specific time in the transcript.

No autofocus on the Hasselblads numbnuts. Consequently, it's not just clicking a button. Also, no viewfinder. Yet we have every single picture that is perfectly focused. Really?!?

You failed to take into account that the whole reason they supposedly went to the moon was for SCIENTIFIC STUDY. Either they spent all their time taking photos and none for scientific study, or they had to fit both in during their time there. Hence, the impossibility of the photos.

I swear, did you even read the link? Who cares if my grandmother wrote it. It brings up an excellent point.

Every picture perfectly focused? You haven't seen many of the pics have you? Many were not in focus.

What part of taking pictures was PART OF the scientific study do you not understand? It doesn't make sense to subtract time for an activity when part of the activity is to take pictures of it.

It is NOT an excellent point. EVERY PICTURE can be traced to a specific time in the transcript. That proves that there was in fact plenty of time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7976121
United States
08/13/2012 07:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

can you??!

Watch this video.

That's a big point right there with the hoaxers, without moisture on the moon to form the tracks, there shouldn't be any tire marks or foot prints in the first place. They argue on two fronts it seems.
davedude
User ID: 1550415
Canada
08/13/2012 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why can't they just use a telescope and show us all this stuff instead or some fake google moon pictures. They now have a telescope that can see the moon?
nzreva  (OP)

User ID: 19624091
United States
08/13/2012 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
I want to thank all of you over 12,ooo for the comments about the fake moon landing. I have read most of the posts and will be reading the rest today.

I would like to present my questions, perhaps some of you will have comments or even answers.

How many witnesses were there who were with the 3 astronusts from the time they put on their suits followed them to apollo 11? Watched them get into the apollo 11 and saw the doors close and lock?

The astronuts could have been given a mind altering drug and they could believe they went to the moon, I think that is a possibility. What are your thoughts on that.

Who could have been in the suits becides the 3 men?
Possibly Aliens wanting to get back to their home because their ship crashed,in exchange for knowledge to travel into space.
Any comments on that?

Last Edited by nzreva on 08/13/2012 08:37 AM
Skeptic the First

United States
08/13/2012 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
How many witnesses were there who were with the 3 astronusts from the time they put on their suits followed them to apollo 11? Watched them get into the apollo 11 and saw the doors close and lock?

If you mean witnesses who have testified under oath and cross-examination, exactly none.
The astronuts could have been given a mind altering drug and they could believe they went to the moon, I think that is a possibility. What are your thoughts on that.

Eugene Cernan, the "last man on the moon," gave a motivational talk to Catholics in Rockford. Without even being asked, he volunteered his response regarding the truth of his "moon landing." He said:

"If it was a simulation, it fooled me."

A rather weak statement, don't you think? Especially since the NASA astronauts were given scopolamine, the "zombie drug," ostensibly to cure motion sickness:

[link to boingboing.net]

One distantly possible alternative is that secret military men actually went, or tried to go, to the moon. The Nixon administration couldn't possibly afford to lose the celebrity "astronauts"; but secret, nameless and faceless military men were easily expendable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16432676
United States
08/13/2012 12:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure if anyone has brought this up. Watch Kubrick's Odyssey. It will convince you the moon landing was a hoax. I think you can stream in from Netflix.
nzreva  (OP)

United States
08/13/2012 02:25 PM

Report Abusive Post

If you mean witnesses who have testified under oath and cross-examination, exactly none.

Eugene Cernan, the "last man on the moon," gave a motivational talk to Catholics in Rockford. Without even being asked, he volunteered his response regarding the truth of his "moon landing." He said:

"If it was a simulation, it fooled me."

A rather weak statement, don't you think? Especially since the NASA astronauts were given scopolamine, the "zombie drug," ostensibly to cure motion sickness:

[link to boingboing.net]

One distantly possible alternative is that secret military men actually went, or tried to go, to the moon. The Nixon administration couldn't possibly afford to lose the celebrity "astronauts"; but secret, nameless and faceless military men were easily expendable.

Wow I did not know this
I am sharing this in the chat .....
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Netherlands
08/13/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's a big point right there with the hoaxers, without moisture on the moon to form the tracks, there shouldn't be any tire marks or foot prints in the first place. They argue on two fronts it seems.
 Quoting: US Coward 7976121

Consistency has never been their strong point.
They can't agree on why it needed to be hoaxed, and have never presented a comprehensive theory on how it was hoaxed.
Their arguments always boil down to appeals to ignorance and Gubmint=Evil!
As if evil people somehow are incapable of achieving great things. (While twirling their moustaches and kicking puppies.)
Neither do they seem to be aware of the truly mind-staggering ammount of evidence in favour of Men on the Moon.
book

Why can't they just use a telescope and show us all this stuff instead or some fake google moon pictures.
They now have a telescope that can see the moon?
 Quoting: davedude 1550415

The answer to question 2 is the answer to question 1.

The largest ground-based telescope in the world has an aperture of 10 metres, to just resolve a 5 metre object at the distance of the Moon would require an aperture of over a 100 metres.
book

The close-out crew in the White Room consisted of 6 men.
The crew boss on every American manned mission from the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programmes was Günter F. Wendt.
There's photos and film.

The case doesn't hinge on the testimony of 12 men, there are 10,000s (if not millions) of people that need to be lying for Apollo to be a hoax.
book

Darryl Cunningham Investigates The Moon Hoax [link to darryl-cunningham.blogspot.com]
Moon Base Clavius, for all your debunking needs [link to www.xmission.com]

nzreva  (OP)

United States
08/13/2012 03:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: US Coward 7976121

Consistency has never been their strong point.
They can't agree on why it needed to be hoaxed, and have never presented a comprehensive theory on how it was hoaxed.
Their arguments always boil down to appeals to ignorance and Gubmint=Evil!
As if evil people somehow are incapable of achieving great things. (While twirling their moustaches and kicking puppies.)
Neither do they seem to be aware of the truly mind-staggering ammount of evidence in favour of Men on the Moon.
book

Why can't they just use a telescope and show us all this stuff instead or some fake google moon pictures.
They now have a telescope that can see the moon?
 Quoting: davedude 1550415

The answer to question 2 is the answer to question 1.

The largest ground-based telescope in the world has an aperture of 10 metres, to just resolve a 5 metre object at the distance of the Moon would require an aperture of over a 100 metres.
book

The close-out crew in the White Room consisted of 6 men.
The crew boss on every American manned mission from the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programmes was Günter F. Wendt.
There's photos and film.

The case doesn't hinge on the testimony of 12 men, there are 10,000s (if not millions) of people that need to be lying for Apollo to be a hoax.
book

Darryl Cunningham Investigates The Moon Hoax [link to darryl-cunningham.blogspot.com]
Moon Base Clavius, for all your debunking needs [link to www.xmission.com]
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

The biggest hoax in history Santa, Children all over the world see him every year on TV and the lie is believed, till they grow up.
Pictures tell us nothing because Stanley Kubrick directed the taking of them. Nixion was not high on the credibility list. The news media has not turned out to be the truth tellers. 30 billion $ is also a good reason. Stanly Kubrick was a brilliant director, his movies show he could have pulled it off.

NO one saw them get in their suits..
Xannixon

User ID: 1676485
United States
08/13/2012 03:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neal Armstrong lives a few miles away from me. He rarely comes out of his house. He does not want to be bothered. He does not want to talk about the moon. Hmmmmmmm....
Skeptic the First

United States
08/13/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

False. You apparently don't understand a fundamental principle of bureaucracies: the compartmentalization of information ("need-to-know basis"). Many a bureaucrat sees his primary job to be managing (i.e., restricting) the flow of information in the organization.

You also don't understand the uncanny ability of a bureaucracy to remain silent in support of lies. I have already given an example--the Gulf of Tonkin Incident--in which hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people knew for decades that the Vietnam War was based on a lie (and Johnson and Nixon were therefore mass murderers) yet no one spoke out until decades later, and even then only because a virtuous official agreed to declassify the incriminating information.

GLP