Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,727 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 531,686
Pageviews Today: 871,851Threads Today: 253Posts Today: 4,772
09:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14143765
United States
08/13/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.
 Quoting: FubarMan

so fubarman explain how this rover got where it is in the picture without leaving any tracks??

[link to bp0.blogger.com]

bp0.blogger.com/_7Bqr1I5gzyk/R519Frk7fOI/AAAAAAAAAPM/AcFZK9C3​iWc/s1600-h/moon%2520stuff001.jpg

can you??!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21786571

Watch this video.

[link to www.youtube.com]

You can see the lunar buggy motoring around on the moon. It hard leaves tracks because it is throwing the powdery mix right back in the groove causing it to fill it's tracks. When you watch the video you can barely see the previous tracks.

The foot print does not cover its on track with fine dust. You can see the buggy's tracks from the hubble telescope.
 Quoting: FubarMan

That's a big point right there with the hoaxers, without moisture on the moon to form the tracks, there shouldn't be any tire marks or foot prints in the first place. They argue on two fronts it seems.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7976121

Wrong. You don't need moisture in many substances to hold a print. The lunar soil has many jagged edges due to a lack of erosion so it tends to lock itself together.
Skeptic the First

User ID: 21309323
United States
08/13/2012 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Neal Armstrong lives a few miles away from me. He rarely comes out of his house. He does not want to be bothered. He does not want to talk about the moon. Hmmmmmmm....
 Quoting: Xannixon

Perhaps all Americans can agree with the great Neil Armstrong, whose famous quote appears in Wagener's biography on a special summary page at the end of the book (search for honestly say inside the book):

[link to www.amazon.com]
---
As for walking on the moon, sometimes I wonder if that really happened. I can honestly say--and it's a great surprise to me--that I have never had a dream about being on the moon. It's a great disappointment to me.

- Neil Armstrong
---

The first sentence makes clear that Mr. Armstrong is skeptical of the reality of the "moon landings"--and therefore so should we.

The second sentence is a little more cryptic, but understandable by analogy. Let's say that a young actor gets a reputation in fan magazines as a playboy. But as he gets older and never settles down with anyone, rumors start to swirl about him. Finally, when his career is over anyway, he cryptically mentions in an interview that "I've never dreamt of having relations with a woman. It's a great disappointment to me." What do you think the actor is trying to tell us?

Last Edited by Skeptic the First on 08/13/2012 06:08 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2431443
Canada
08/13/2012 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another one suckered. Success!
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21603061

Moonhoaxtards - dumb as a box of errr... moonhoaxtards
 Quoting: seethelight

How about this.

America landed on the moon but the world didn't get to see the real footage, because there was evidence of aliens everywhere they pointed their cameras. Way too much to just airbrush out, so, in order to hide it all from the world, they had to produce a phony version showing a barren empty lunar landscape.

So, believers and non believers, you're both right.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

User ID: 19507663
Netherlands
08/13/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
How many witnesses were there who were with the 3 astronusts from the time they put on their suits followed them to apollo 11? Watched them get into the apollo 11 and saw the doors close and lock?
 Quoting: nzreva

The close-out crew in the White Room consisted of 6 men.
The crew boss on every American manned mission from the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programmes was Günter F. Wendt.
There's photos and film.

The astronuts could have been given a mind altering drug and they could believe they went to the moon, I think that is a possibility. What are your thoughts on that.

The case doesn't hinge on the testimony of 12 men, there are 10,000s (if not millions) of people that need to be lying for Apollo to be a hoax.
book
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz

The biggest hoax in history Santa, Children all over the world see him every year on TV and the lie is believed, till they grow up.

I stopped believing in Sinterklaas when I was 4.
You're an adult, why do you believe the lies perpetrated by the Hoax Proponents?

Pictures tell us nothing because Stanley Kubrick directed the taking of them.

Presumes facts not in evidence.

Nixion was not high on the credibility list.

'Nixion' couldn't even cover up a mundane burglary.

The news media has not turned out to be the truth tellers.

Fuck the media.
We are talking about the actual evidence, not the media's presentation of it.

30 billion $ is also a good reason.

So you are claiming that the 400,000 workers and the hundreds of contractors and their shareholders weren't payed?

Stanly Kubrick was a brilliant director, his movies show he could have pulled it off.

They don't.
There are literally hundreds of scientific mistakes in 2001, and that is just one feature-length film.
The Apollo visual record includes hundreds of hours of film and video, many thousands of DAC still frames, and 30,000 photographs.
Where did Kubrick find the time and where in England did they have a 5 mile-wide vacuum low-gravity soundstage?
Never mind that the visual documentation just scratches the surface of the evidence.

NO one saw them get in their suits..

Contradicts facts in evidence.
Any hoax theory that doesn't include the astronauts themselves as participants is just silly anyway (or more silly than usual) because they are in the pictures.

All you have is a fantasy, net even a smidgen of an iota of a kernel of evidence.
book

How about this.

America landed on the moon but the world didn't get to see the real footage, because there was evidence of aliens everywhere they pointed their cameras. Way too much to just airbrush out, so, in order to hide it all from the world, they had to produce a phony version showing a barren empty lunar landscape.
 Quoting: Canadian Coward 2431443

What about the live TV broadcasts?
book
Reaching for the sky makes you taller.

Hi! My name is Halcyon Dayz and I'm addicted to morans.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
The case doesn't hinge on the testimony of 12 men, there are 10,000s (if not millions) of people that need to be lying for Apollo to be a hoax.
 Quoting: Halcyon Dayz, FCD

False. You apparently don't understand a fundamental principle of bureaucracies: the compartmentalization of information ("need-to-know basis"). Many a bureaucrat sees his primary job to be managing (i.e., restricting) the flow of information in the organization.
 Quoting: Skeptic the First

IF it was compartmentalized as you say, then everybody else involved designed, built and tested equipment capable of going to the Moon. So why not go?
Skeptic the First

United States
08/14/2012 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
IF it was compartmentalized as you say, then everybody else involved designed, built and tested equipment capable of going to the Moon. So why not go?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14143765

Your logic is faulty on two counts.

1) The #1 difference between reality and fakery is that reality would have risked the lives of the celebrity "astronauts." Even if NASA had had equipment theoretically capable of carrying humans to the moon and back, President Nixon (of mass-murdering Vietnam War infamy) could not take the political chance of another celebrity multi-death "accident"--it would have entirely killed the space program, on which the military-industrial-intelligence complex had come to depend.

2) Compartmentalization does not mean that all of the components were fit for purpose; but rather, that those working on the fit-for-purpose components would be unaware of the inadequacies of other components.

The most obvious candidate for an unfit component was the Lunar Module (LM). The very idea that one might risk human lives on a contraption that had never been tested in the entirely alien environment in which it was supposed to operate is utterly ludicrous to any engineer who is not a mass murderer himself.

The United States has never landed a craft on another celestial body and returned it safely to earth--unless you count the "moon landings." Not before 1969, and not since.

The United States has never sent a mammal beyond near-earth orbit, returned it to earth, and verified its good health--again, unless you count the "moon landings." Not before 1969, and not since.
Skeptic the First

United States
08/14/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The official story is that NASA skipped testing the all-important Lunar Module on which the lives of the "astronauts" depended. Was the head of NASA a murderer or a faker?

---
The first unmanned LM flight was planned for April 1967, but because of development delays did not occur until January 22, 1968 when the Apollo 5 flight launched the LM-1 atop a Saturn IB for propulsion systems testing in low Earth orbit. A second unmanned test flight of LM-2 was originally planned, but canceled as unnecessary.

The first manned LM flight was also delayed, planned for Apollo 8 in December 1968 but not occurring until Apollo 9 using LM-3 on March 3, 1969 to test the LM's systems, separation and docking in low Earth orbit. Apollo 9 had been planned as a second manned, higher Earth orbit practice flight, but this was cancelled to keep the program timeline on track.

Apollo 10, launched on May 18, 1969, was a "dress rehearsal" for the lunar landing, practicing all phases of the mission except powered descent initiation through takeoff [i.e., what it was actually supposed to do]. The LM descended to 47,400 feet (14.4 km) above the lunar surface, then jettisoned the descent stage and used its ascent engine to return to the CSM.
---

If an engineer actually wanted a successful mission without murdering the passengers, he would demand thorough testing of the single most critical component.

On the other hand, if an evil engineer wanted to fool the public with an inadequate crucial component, he would deliberately minimize public testing of that component so as not to make its inadequacies obvious.
Anonimous Cowerd

User ID: 1248699
United States
08/14/2012 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The official story is that NASA skipped testing the all-important Lunar Module on which the lives of the "astronauts" depended. Was the head of NASA a murderer or a faker?

---
The first unmanned LM flight was planned for April 1967, but because of development delays did not occur until January 22, 1968 when the Apollo 5 flight launched the LM-1 atop a Saturn IB for propulsion systems testing in low Earth orbit. A second unmanned test flight of LM-2 was originally planned, but canceled as unnecessary.

The first manned LM flight was also delayed, planned for Apollo 8 in December 1968 but not occurring until Apollo 9 using LM-3 on March 3, 1969 to test the LM's systems, separation and docking in low Earth orbit. Apollo 9 had been planned as a second manned, higher Earth orbit practice flight, but this was cancelled to keep the program timeline on track.

Apollo 10, launched on May 18, 1969, was a "dress rehearsal" for the lunar landing, practicing all phases of the mission except powered descent initiation through takeoff [i.e., what it was actually supposed to do]. The LM descended to 47,400 feet (14.4 km) above the lunar surface, then jettisoned the descent stage and used its ascent engine to return to the CSM.
---

If an engineer actually wanted a successful mission without murdering the passengers, he would demand thorough testing of the single most critical component.

On the other hand, if an evil engineer wanted to fool the public with an inadequate crucial component, he would deliberately minimize public testing of that component so as not to make its inadequacies obvious.

clappa
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Netherlands
08/15/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
That's some fine circular reasoning, and begging of questions.

When you get your own space agency you get to run how you think is the correct way.
book

Skeptic the First

United States
08/15/2012 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
When you get your own space agency you get to run how you think is the correct way.

That's the excuse of every dimwitted fatcat bureaucrat: "How dare you disagree with me? I'm the King!"

The obvious answer to such worthless leeches is: "You work for us the taxpayers, fella. You are required to give a complete and honest account of everything you do in our employ, and we will then judge your work as we see fit."
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/15/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

1) The #1 difference between reality and fakery is that reality would have risked the lives of the celebrity "astronauts." Even if NASA had had equipment theoretically capable of carrying humans to the moon and back, President Nixon (of mass-murdering Vietnam War infamy) could not take the political chance of another celebrity multi-death "accident"--it would have entirely killed the space program, on which the military-industrial-intelligence complex had come to depend.

BS. They knew the risks. You can't claim to know the mind of a dead president.

2) Compartmentalization does not mean that all of the components were fit for purpose; but rather, that those working on the fit-for-purpose components would be unaware of the inadequacies of other components.

So now you want even more people in on it that have never said a word. you can't have it both ways.

The most obvious candidate for an unfit component was the Lunar Module (LM). The very idea that one might risk human lives on a contraption that had never been tested in the entirely alien environment in which it was supposed to operate is utterly ludicrous to any engineer who is not a mass murderer himself.

Never tested? They tested the components on the ground, they tested the assembled vehicle in orbit unmanned then manned then manned in lunar orbit. Apollo 11 was the final test and you are still full of BS.

The United States has never sent a mammal beyond near-earth orbit, returned it to earth, and verified its good health--again, unless you count the "moon landings." Not before 1969, and not since.

Why would they need to? They can and did test the radiation environment with sensors. They KNEW what the environment was like.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Netherlands
08/15/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

That's the excuse of every dimwitted fatcat bureaucrat: "How dare you disagree with me? I'm the King!"

All you ever do is say people would behave in a certain way.

How the fuck do you know, you are not them.
You don't have clue about their motivations, priorities, knowledge, resources, and needs.

The obvious answer to such worthless leeches is: "You work for us the taxpayers, fella. You are required to give a complete and honest account of everything you do in our employ, and we will then judge your work as we see fit."

You being oblivious of the record or to dumb to understand it is nobody's fault but YOUR OWN.

Your monomanic obsession with bureaucrats, LBJ, and Nixon is completely irrelevant.
Men on the Moon is historical fact.
If YOU insist on accusing hundreds of thousands of people of wrongdoing, you shameless slanderer, YOU have the burden to proof it.
book

Skeptic the First

United States
08/15/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't claim to know the mind of a dead president.

Chuckle. Satan, and his minions in high places, are quite predictable.
They tested the components on the ground, they tested the assembled vehicle in orbit unmanned then manned then manned in lunar orbit.

You fail Apollo 101, re-take the class.

The primary purpose of the Lunar Module was to land live humans on the moon safely from lunar orbit, then to ascend back into lunar orbit again carrying live humans safely. This primary purpose was never tested in the environment in which it was supposed to operate.
Apollo 11 was the final test and you are still full of BS.

Any engineer who would risk human lives as a "test" is a murderer just as Nixon was.
Why would they need to? They can and did test the radiation environment with sensors.

Any engineer who thinks that way is a murderer.

An engineer worthy of the title would always test an alien environment on another mammal first before risking human lives.
Skeptic the First

United States
08/15/2012 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Repeating your assertion while stamping your foot is not a convincing argument.
If YOU insist on accusing hundreds of thousands of people of wrongdoing, you shameless slanderer, YOU have the burden to proof it.

It is NASA that is making the extraordinary claim; it is NASA that must provide the extraordinary evidence.

Please note that NASA hardly ever even bothers to defend its own claim--making any third-party defense sound rather hollow. This was how NASA described Neil Armstrong:

[link to www.space.com]
---
"Neil is, if nothing else, an engineering test pilot, and in that milieu, is a test pilot's test pilot."
---
Skeptic the First

United States
08/15/2012 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
An engineer worthy of the title would always test an alien environment on another mammal first before risking human lives.

Actually, NASA did this in early July 1969--with horrifying results:

[link to lis.arc.nasa.gov]
---
The last mission in the U.S. biosatellite program was Biosatellite III, launched on June 28, 1969. The intent had been to fly a pigtailed monkey in Earth-orbit for 30 days. However, after only 8.8 days in orbit, the mission was terminated because of the monkey's deteriorating health.
When it became evident that the primate's condition was continuing to decline, the biosatellite was recalled. Immediately after the biosatellite was recovered, attempts were made to revive the primate but there was no response to remedial measures.

The flight subject died about eight hours after the capsule was recovered. The acute cause of death was ventricular fibrillation. At the time of death, body weight was 4.4 kg. Weight loss may have been due to the marginally palatable food pellets that had to be used to accommodate experimental requirements. Marked dehydration was evident. The cause of death is still controversial. At the time it was speculated that the changes noted in the animal were an effect of microgravity alone.
---

In other words, the experiment convinced NASA that microgravity was itself fatal to mammals. (Whether or not this later turned out to be true is irrelevant here.)

So NASA immediately sends up humans into the same environment? Would any good engineer do such a thing? Would a celebrity "astronaut" agree to it?

Last Edited by Skeptic the First on 08/15/2012 11:36 AM
cunto
User ID: 21379294
United Kingdom
08/15/2012 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
TL;DR

So if we can't go to the moon I take it the current Mars mission is just part of the modern circus. I only ask because I've seen the pictures.
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Netherlands
08/15/2012 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
The primary purpose of the Lunar Module was to land live humans on the moon safely from lunar orbit, then to ascend back into lunar orbit again carrying live humans safely. This primary purpose was never tested in the environment in which it was supposed to operate.

Do you know what Aldrin and Armstrong's job description was when they were hired by NASA?

Any engineer who would risk human lives as a "test" is a murderer just as Nixon was.

That makes a lot of murderers.
How many types of manned aircraft are there in the world?
Was any of them flight-tested unmanned?

Why would they need to? They can and did test the radiation environment with sensors.

More "If I ran the zoo".
It is a baseless assumption, and you know what they say about assumptions.

Repeating your assertion while stamping your foot is not a convincing argument.

Get a history book.

It is NASA that is making the extraordinary claim; it is NASA that must provide the extraordinary evidence.

They did.

Your turn now.

In other words, the experiment convinced NASA that microgravity was itself fatal to mammals. (Whether or not this later turned out to be true is irrelevant here.)

Now you're just making shit up.
The monkey refused to eat and drink, it went kooky.
Meanwhile mammals (as in human) had already flown numerous missions.
book

Once again the only thing proven in this thread is that hoaxies to the man are ignorant of the facts, history, science, engineering, politics, project management, and logic.

John Holmes
User ID: 1198560
United States
08/15/2012 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

FUNNY!!!!!
nzreva  (OP)

User ID: 19624091
United States
08/15/2012 02:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.

In the video 6min 20 secs interview
General Walters dies, at 85, in the night after a French interview that was going to expose details about the first moon walk, it was scheduled for the next day he did not survive the night.

6min 20 secs into video
[link to mountzion144.ning.com] share_post
Listen to what the New York Herald tribune says in the video. More
[link to thebodyofjesusthenazoraion.com]

bump
nomuse (not logged in)
User ID: 2380183
United States
08/15/2012 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why were they celebrities, then? Are you saying it was not under NASA's control -- that regardless of who they put in the craft, they would instantly become a "celebrity" too dangerous to expose to risk?

Why didn't this happen during the Mercury program? When did John Glenn become too well known to risk? Before or after his first flight?

What went wrong for Grissom, Chaffee, and White? Were they not well enough known to be "celebrities" before the Apollo 1 fire? Was Grissom's earlier flights insufficient? Was getting picked for the first Moon landing (because this was the leading crew at the time) not enough?

Or was this an honest accident, not a cover-up at all?

I'd be interested to hear how you reconcile this.

So your argument is that 9 groups were compartmentalized and made "parts" that worked anyhow, but 1 group of the ten was in on the hoax and made a part that wouldn't work?

You are aware, I hope, that all these parts actually had to fit together, right?

And by the by, you are wrong about the lack of testing. To be precise, you are lying about it; because you have had the testing program explained to you in detail before. You aren't being a skeptic here and engaging in query; you are being a debater here and trying to sway the opinions of others -- by carefully omitting facts you know might harm your case.

The LM, of course, is not a "component." It is an assembly, including the AGC developed at MIT, the airframe built by Grumman, the APS built by -- I think it was Thiokol but I'd have to look it up -- and so on and so forth. Although Grumman did the final assembly, over a hundred different companies supplied elements and at least half of them had people come out and work on the final craft.

There isn't a point at which yellow tape is thrown around the LM, and all the monitors connected to it, and all the documentation attached to it, and all the simulators for it, with a big sign saying "Grumman Top Secret Compartmentalized Fake LM Team Access Only, All Others Denied."

The United States has never landed a craft on another celestial body and returned it safely to earth--unless you count the "moon landings." Not before 1969, and not since.

Are you including robotic sample-return missions?

Since you are so hung up on specific meanings in language, I have to ask if "United States" and "Celestial Body" are both necessary and inclusive.

Do you doubt that the Soviets (as opposed to the US) DID succeed in landing on another celestial body and returning to Earth? Do you doubt, to be be specific, Luna 16?

And do you doubt that the US ever sent a craft into space and returned it safely WITHOUT landing on another celestial body?

I would like to plumb the exact extent of your denial.
nomuse (not logged in)
United States
08/15/2012 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

---

---

Ridiculous.

From the standpoint of a hoax, Apollo 10 is as easy -- or even easier -- to hoax than Apollo 11.

There is no technical reason not to claim that Apollo 10 performed whatever would be perceived as appropriate rehearsal. The purported hoax is not constrained to report Apollo 10 exactly as it took place, and then begin lying during Apollo 11.

Consider that the problem may not lie with the program or with the muddle-headed, contradictory conspiracy you have constructed, but with your own expectations.

Regardless of your own spin, the descent engine was fired, the ascent engine fired, the guidance computer and RCS systems were tested. The only thing not tested in lunar conditions were the descent radar and the shock absorbers.

(And, indeed, the radar was almost a problem for Apollo 11 -- or, rather, the approach radar, which had been accidentally left on and caused interrupts which flashed up an error message on the AGC.)
nomuse (not logged in)
United States
08/15/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Circular.

NASA has been honest.

You claim they have been lying. What is your evidence? Why ...that NASA isn't honest; they lie!
nomuse (not logged in)
United States
08/15/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

So........

NASA didn't test if the LM could safely land and return human beings, because they didn't use an LM to safely return human beings, before they used an LM to safely land and return human beings?

Are you on drugs?
Halcyon Dayz, FCD

Netherlands
08/15/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've long suspected that Skeptic is a spambot.

He's been making the exact same posts for years.
book

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/15/2012 07:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can't claim to know the mind of a dead president.

Chuckle. Satan, and his minions in high places, are quite predictable.

Now he's Satan? You really are mental.

They tested the components on the ground, they tested the assembled vehicle in orbit unmanned then manned then manned in lunar orbit.

You fail Apollo 101, re-take the class.

Engineers aren't as stupid as you think they are. The final test was Apollo 11.

So they should have added extra complexity to make it automated to be tested unmanned? For a craft that was designed to operated largely manned? In an environment where they needed the immediate reactions of a live pilot? Again, engineers aren't as stupid as you think they are. I suppose you think aircraft are all tested unmanned first as well (they're not)

Any engineer who thinks that way is a murderer.

They KNEW the environment from the tens of probes that had already been sent! What part of that do you not understand? What good would sending a mammal that can't tell them what's wrong do them if there was a problem?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/15/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

---
The last mission in the U.S. biosatellite program was Biosatellite III, launched on June 28, 1969. The intent had been to fly a pigtailed monkey in Earth-orbit for 30 days. However, after only 8.8 days in orbit, the mission was terminated because of the monkey's deteriorating health.
When it became evident that the primate's condition was continuing to decline, the biosatellite was recalled. Immediately after the biosatellite was recovered, attempts were made to revive the primate but there was no response to remedial measures.

The flight subject died about eight hours after the capsule was recovered. The acute cause of death was ventricular fibrillation. At the time of death, body weight was 4.4 kg. Weight loss may have been due to the marginally palatable food pellets that had to be used to accommodate experimental requirements. Marked dehydration was evident. The cause of death is still controversial. At the time it was speculated that the changes noted in the animal were an effect of microgravity alone.
---

So NASA immediately sends up humans into the same environment? Would any good engineer do such a thing? Would a celebrity "astronaut" agree to it?

So an animal dies supposedly because of microgravity alone AFTER men had already spent LONGER in orbit (orbit is in microgravity conditions by the way). All that proves is that one animal had a problem. Men had already survived in the environment.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21158367
Australia
08/15/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny to watch the shills still trying to make out that the hoax was real. Gets more absurd as time goes on.
nzreva  (OP)

User ID: 19624091
United States
08/16/2012 12:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

---

---

I agree, humans did not go to the moon. I think we can agree that Nixon had a few problems with Lies....he realy needed to look good to the world. Which was eventually a failed effort. NASA also needed to look good so they could get more money out of the American public. They could not afford a failed effort.
Anonimous Cowerd

User ID: 1248699
United States
08/16/2012 12:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21931628
United Kingdom
08/16/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon guys this is getting ridiculous. If the government said we did something, we did it. Simple as that. I always trust them for anything.

Moon Landings Real.
Aids was not lab created.
Fluoride is good for you.
Osama did 9/11.
There was no prior knowledge about Pearl Harbor.
Gulf of tonkin attack really happened.
Timothy Mcveigh truck bomb.
No like with mercury in baby vaccines and the rise of autism in children.

Grow up conspiratards. Take off your foil hats. If the government says something it's true. Stop making stuff about this God blessed nation of goodness that is also known as the Global Force For Good. Gotta love our armed forces. America. Land of the free. Home of the brave.

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,