Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,218 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 615,424
Pageviews Today: 1,067,105Threads Today: 442Posts Today: 7,467
12:58 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14143765
United States
08/12/2012 02:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: My Husband Directed The Fake Moon Landing Says Stanley Kubrick's Widow.
As we again study the surface on the moon we find our previous landing sites.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: FubarMan

We have satellites capable of seeing scratches on a penny on earth from orbit.

We spend billions in stupid shit every year.

We can't send one of those satellites to the moon.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

norespect
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11696035

Do we really have satellites like that? Are you sure? Do the math on how big the mirror would have to be to see "scratches on a penny on earth from orbit" then come back here and say it again with straight face. I'll bet you won't even try though.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Universities all over the world use the mirrors left behind to measure the average movement of the moon away from the earth each year.

Chuckle. The Soviets left mirrors on the moon, too. Are you asserting that the Soviets secretly landed on the moon as well?

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Skeptic the First

The soviets had evidence of a program designed to leave those mirrors. The program for the US was Apollo. Since you think Apollo was faked then point to the program that did leave them. Go ahead. There should be some evidence. Craft built, rockets launched and tracked.
nzreva  (OP)

User ID: 19624091
United States
08/12/2012 02:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
lol, went to the moon. just walked straight through the van allen belts like it's nothing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21797477

Quoting: shadasonic

Just because you don't understand doesn't make it impossible.
 Quoting: DaNose

True I understand that Stanley Kubrick's widow is saying it did not happen. Their are always two sides to the undrstanding.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about these photos? Look at the mountain and compare them. The outline is the same.

[link to bp1.blogger.com]

The one from the right side
[link to bp3.blogger.com]

[link to bp1.blogger.com]
 Quoting: Mindlouka

Similar. NOT the same.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5562120
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
if anyone bothered to look at the ops linked page they would be debating it here.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is scam.

People who under stand facts and science understand that Americans landed on the moon.

In 1958 Skunk Works designed a plane that flew faster than a 30-06 bullet for extended periods. The engines were an odd hybrid of a turbo jet and pulse jet with a retracting nose cone to stifle the effects of shock-waves. A decade previous they were dropping nuclear weapons on cities. They had the technology and they went.

Interesting why we are not using the space suits to clean up radiation. It would have saved many lives.
 Quoting: nzreva

Interesting that you think all radiation is the same. Gamma and neutron radiation found in nuclear accidents is far more dangerous than particle radiation (alpha and beta) which is the majority found in space.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21732094
United States
08/12/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

In the video 6min 20 secs interview
General Walters dies, at 85, in the night after a French interview that was going to expose details about the first moon walk, it was scheduled for the next day he did not survive the night.

6min 20 secs into video
[link to mountzion144.ning.com] share_post
Listen to what the New York Herald tribune says in the video. More
[link to thebodyofjesusthenazoraion.com]

LOL, that video is a "mockumentory" here is what it was all about

You fell for a joke.........LOL

another do lolatu
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 02:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is scam.

People who under stand facts and science understand that Americans landed on the moon.

In 1958 Skunk Works designed a plane that flew faster than a 30-06 bullet for extended periods. The engines were an odd hybrid of a turbo jet and pulse jet with a retracting nose cone to stifle the effects of shock-waves. A decade previous they were dropping nuclear weapons on cities. They had the technology and they went.

Interesting why we are not using the space suits to clean up radiation. It would have saved many lives.

Interesting that you think all radiation is the same. Gamma and neutron radiation found in nuclear accidents is far more dangerous than particle radiation (alpha and beta) which is the majority found in space.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14143765

lmao, you have no idea about the composition of the van allen belts!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
I read that they did both, went to the moon and did the Hollywood stuff. That when on the moon they saw too many things, go ask John Lear again.

All in all the sad fact is that no-one believes what our govt and media says anymore about anything.

Having Obama nor Romney in is going to make things more honorable for any of us, all they want to do is play war; thing is they are playing with real lives and the people are not being told the truths on that either.

Some of you may be into theatrics but many of us despise that as we have taken our lives seriously and expected a higher level of that with those we trusted at one point.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21796018

This is my belief too! They wanted to win "the race to space" from URSS and, since the russians were more advance than the americans at the time, they had to fake it. And fast.

If the Russians were supposedly more advanced, then why didn't they cry foul? Why did they have their own program until 1974? If they were so advanced why couldn't they get their heavy lifting booster (the N-1) to work instead of blowing up? The truth is they were not more advanced. They were about the same and they were only ahead until the Gemini program during which they fell steadily behind.
DaNose

User ID: 21779236
United States
Report Abusive Post
lol, went to the moon. just walked straight through the van allen belts like it's nothing.

True I understand that Stanley Kubrick's widow is saying it did not happen. Their are always two sides to the undrstanding.

I understand she said it in a mockumentary. Have you watched the whole video? They laugh and joke about it in the end, probably at how worked up the hoax'er crowd will get.
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
nzreva  (OP)

United States
08/12/2012 02:51 PM

Report Abusive Post

I understand she said it in a mockumentary. Have you watched the whole video? They laugh and joke about it in the end, probably at how worked up the hoax'er crowd will get.

Yes I know she values her life. Do you see were I am posting?

The truth is the truth were ever you find it.

Last Edited by nzreva on 08/12/2012 02:52 PM
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post

General Walters dies, at 85, in the night after a French interview that was going to expose details about the first moon walk, it was scheduled for the next day he did not survive the night.

6min 20 secs into video

another do lolatu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21732094

no its you that fell for a joke, no one is debating the 'mockumentary' they are debating the page the video is on. which shows many facts that prove the moon landing was fake.

no one has addressed the reasons here.

why the boot prints dont match the suit, why the people and rover on the moon move at half speed, when gravity doesnt slow down time. why there are no tracks left by the rover etc etc etc

none of these have been answered

NOT ONE OF THEM!

until someone can answer them with the amount of logic it takes to convince everyone then its still a hoax!
nzreva  (OP)

United States

Report Abusive Post
Funding

It is claimed that NASA faked the landings to forgo humiliation and to ensure that it continued to get funding. NASA raised about US$30 billion to go to the Moon, and Bill Kaysing claims that this could have been used to "pay off" many people.[28] Since most conspiracists believe that sending men to the Moon was impossible at the time, they argue that landings had to be faked to fulfill President Kennedy's 1961 promise: "achieving the goal, before this decade is out, of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the Earth".[21] Others have claimed that, with all the known and unknown hazards,[29] NASA would not have risked the public humiliation of astronauts crashing to their deaths on the lunar surface, broadcast on live TV.[30]

Vietnam War

It is claimed that the landings helped the US government because they were a popular distraction from the Vietnam War; and so manned landings suddenly ended about the same time that the US ended its role in the Vietnam War.[31]
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read that they did both, went to the moon and did the Hollywood stuff. That when on the moon they saw too many things, go ask John Lear again.

All in all the sad fact is that no-one believes what our govt and media says anymore about anything.

Having Obama nor Romney in is going to make things more honorable for any of us, all they want to do is play war; thing is they are playing with real lives and the people are not being told the truths on that either.

Some of you may be into theatrics but many of us despise that as we have taken our lives seriously and expected a higher level of that with those we trusted at one point.

This is my belief too! They wanted to win "the race to space" from URSS and, since the russians were more advance than the americans at the time, they had to fake it. And fast.

If the Russians were supposedly more advanced, then why didn't they cry foul? Why did they have their own program until 1974? If they were so advanced why couldn't they get their heavy lifting booster (the N-1) to work instead of blowing up? The truth is they were not more advanced. They were about the same and they were only ahead until the Gemini program during which they fell steadily behind.

because no one wanted to admit it was impossible to do!!
DaNose

United States
08/12/2012 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is scam.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5562120

Watch out now ! Everyone make way for the EXPERT. Please enlighten us to your excellence in understanding. This should be good considering you know how much and how little someone you have never met knows.
The truth is the truth even if no one believes it and a lie is a lie even if everyone believes it!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

We sent the moon rocks all over the world for study, even to our enemies.

Why did they not say the rocks were fakes? MMMMMmmmm? LOL because they were and still are hard evidence.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5449673

'Moon rock' given to Holland by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin is fake
A moon rock given to the Dutch prime minister by Apollo 11 astronauts in 1969 has turned out to be a fake.

[link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

It was NOT given to Holland, it was given to a former Prime Minister, a private citizen which was never done. It was NOT given by Neil Armstron and Buzz Aldrin, it was given by an ambassador. They did NOT give away ANY rocks in 1969. It was NOT identified as a Moon rock on the accompanying card (assuming that card actually went with it). The prime minister was said by his family to be hard of hearing. It was in his private collection until his death and then put in an art museum. The VERY FIRST TIME it was seen by someone who had a clue it was identified as being a piece of petrified wood. All the evidence points to a mistake made by the former prime minister NOT something NASA tried to put over on anybody.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

because no one wanted to admit it was impossible to do!!

Way to avoid the real questions. IF it was supposedly impossible then they could have exposed the US with that knowledge and embarrassed them giving a big win for communism. They didn't but instead tried to get there themselves until 1974.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Watch out now ! Everyone make way for the EXPERT. Please enlighten us to your excellence in understanding. This should be good considering you know how much and how little someone you have never met knows.

lol

i know what you typed and thats what im discussing with you... not everything else about your life..

typical distraction technique your using there.

i could write it out, but whats the point,

just read here

[link to adsabs.harvard.edu]

and it also explains why we didnt go to the moon.
nzreva  (OP)

United States
08/12/2012 02:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Has anyone watched the video's? I have read ya'll posts I don't see any one answering the video's conclusions. blwkss
Mindlouka

User ID: 21794158
Portugal
Report Abusive Post

6min 20 secs into video

another do lolatu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21732094

putin Oh no...Not this conversation again...
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post
The Saturn V Rocket which carried the Apollonauts used 96% of its fuel in the 1st 10 minutes.

The only made 118 miles
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17922170

Yeah and? You don't understand how multi-stage rockets work do you? You probably think they had to fire the engine the whole time don't you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 02:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
i did always wonder why being on the moon made all the nauts movements precisely 1/2 speed. a curious gravitational anomaly...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11508444

Except for the movements of their arms and the fact that their movements were synced with their conversation in which they mentioned current events and often responded to direction from mission control
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Best evidence that it is faked is the hammer and feather experiment.

Its shows the hammer and feather falling at the same speed. Yet in another video, it shows the astronauts jumping and landing in slowmotion because of the moons lower gravity.

How can the hammer and the feather fall down at a higher speed than the astronauts?

If u watch the astronauts closely, u can see the the dust is falling down faster than the astronauts who were on wires.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18372701

No, you see everything fall at the same speed, as it should in a vacuum.
DaNose

United States
08/12/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

i know what you typed and thats what im discussing with you... not everything else about your life..

just read here

What are you talking about? You were the one telling someone you have never met that he has no idea what the composition of the van allen belts. How do you know he isn't a expert on the VAB? The composition is known to science so why is it impossible this person you have no knowledge of educated on the matter? This is a good indication of the techniques you use in debates, which is illogical and dishonest.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
could you withstand 30 BeV?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
As we again study the surface on the moon we find our previous landing sites.

Chuckle. What do you mean "we"? You mean that the same bureaucracy that gave us the "moon landings" before is now giving us that same story again.

Let's review our Science 101, History 101, and Law 101:

Scientists require independent reproducibility.

Historians require independent corroboration.

Courts require sworn testimony under cross-examination.

NASA has provided us with none of these.
 Quoting: Skeptic the First

Ok here is a quick reputable experiment that is replicated. Universities all over the world use the mirrors left behind to measure the average movement of the moon away from the earth each year.

Laser light can be bounced off the moon and back to earth without artificial reflectors needing to be there. I hope you are out of quick reputable experiments because though they may be quick they are not reputable nor are you.
 Quoting: s.j 13337221

It can but not with the same precision that you get when you aim at the mirrors.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
My favorite reply from people who disagree with the we never went to the moon premise is always "I saw Neil Armstrong set foot on the Moon with my own eyes on TV."

To which I reply, "Who was operating the camera?"

The looks you get are priceless.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10868788

So most don't know the camera was attached to the MESA arm which was deployed with a lanyard before he started down the ladder. Apparently you didnt either.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol

just read here

What are you talking about? You were the one telling someone you have never met that he has no idea what the composition of the van allen belts. How do you know he isn't a expert on the VAB? The composition is known to science so why is it impossible this person you have no knowledge of educated on the matter? This is a good indication of the techniques you use in debates, which is illogical and dishonest.

i give up its soo off topic its unreal.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nope, went AROUND them.

DaNose

United States
08/12/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
could you withstand 30 BeV?

You see, where did I ever say I was a radiation specialist. I wasn't the one claiming such. I was simply pointing out that you couldn't possibly know to what extent the other poster was educated on the matter.

GLP