Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,354 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 282,975
Pageviews Today: 376,542Threads Today: 110Posts Today: 1,696
03:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Build -A- Teaching --> Jesus Returns as King of kings and Lord of lords!!! What's it look like?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21756562
United States
08/12/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Build -A- Teaching --> Jesus Returns as King of kings and Lord of lords!!! What's it look like?
A special "thank you" to all those who participated in my recent threads about how Jesus fulfilled prophecy present in both the Old and New Testaments.

So, what does it look like when Jesus Christ returns as King of kings and Lord of lords?

What is the Good News for all of those who have longed for His appearing???
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/12/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Build -A- Teaching --> Jesus Returns as King of kings and Lord of lords!!! What's it look like?
hf

Thread: Build -A- Teaching --> Prophecy of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament [for 8/4/12]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/12/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Build -A- Teaching --> Jesus Returns as King of kings and Lord of lords!!! What's it look like?
Thread: Build -A- Teaching --> Prophecy About Jesus in the New Testament [for 8/12]

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20512756
United States
08/12/2012 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It looks like an epic fail because it isn't going to happen.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/12/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
The New Heaven and the New Earth
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth disappeared, and the sea vanished.2 And I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared and ready, like a bride dressed to meet her husband.3 I heard a loud voice speaking from the throne:
Now God's home is with people! He will live with them, and they shall be his people. God himself will be with them, and he will be their God.4 He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death, no more grief or crying or pain. The old things have disappeared.

Revelation 21 red_heart
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/12/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The New Heaven and the New Earth
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth. The first heaven and the first earth disappeared, and the sea vanished.2 And I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared and ready, like a bride dressed to meet her husband.3 I heard a loud voice speaking from the throne:
Now God's home is with people! He will live with them, and they shall be his people. God himself will be with them, and he will be their God.4 He will wipe away all tears from their eyes. There will be no more death, no more grief or crying or pain. The old things have disappeared.

Revelation 21 red_heart
 Quoting: Once4All

Come, and I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.10 The Spirit took control of me, and the angel carried me to the top of a very high mountain. He showed me Jerusalem, the Holy City, coming down out of heaven from God11 and shining with the glory of God. The city shone like a precious stone, like a jasper, clear as crystal.12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates and with twelve angels in charge of the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of the people of Israel.13 There were three gates on each side: three on the east, three on the south, three on the north, and three on the west.14 The city's wall was built on twelve foundation stones, on which were written the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.15 The angel who spoke to me had a gold measuring stick to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.16 The city was perfectly square, as wide as it was long. The angel measured the city with his measuring stick: it was fifteen hundred miles long and was as wide and as high as it was long.17 The angel also measured the wall, and it was 216 feet high, according to the standard unit of measure which he was using.18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city itself was made of pure gold, as clear as glass.19 The foundation stones of the city wall were adorned with all kinds of precious stones. The first foundation stone was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald,20 the fifth onyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh yellow quartz, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chalcedony, the eleventh turquoise, the twelfth amethyst.21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls; each gate was made from a single pearl. The street of the city was of pure gold, transparent as glass.

[link to www.biblegateway.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/12/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because its temple is the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb.23 The city has no need of the sun or the moon to shine on it, because the glory of God shines on it, and the Lamb is its lamp.24 The peoples of the world will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their wealth into it.25 The gates of the city will stand open all day; they will never be closed, because there will be no night there.26 The greatness and the wealth of the nations will be brought into the city.27 But nothing that is impure will enter the city, nor anyone who does shameful things or tells lies. Only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of the living will enter the city.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
08/12/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
A special "thank you" to all those who participated in my recent threads about how Jesus fulfilled prophecy present in both the Old and New Testaments.

So, what does it look like when Jesus Christ returns as King of kings and Lord of lords?

You don't thank Catholics, 20 plus verses were shared showing
the Eucharist is prefigured in the Old and fulfilled in
the New Testament. You totally ignored them.

There are many more verses about the Eucharist in the New
Testament...the Gospel.

You can't preach part of the Truth Once4All.

At least right now, discuss what you reject, don't ignore
anymore. Jesus states in John 6, you need the Eucharist.

The Remnant is Roman Catholic, so says Protestant Prophecy.
Jesus is getting you ready to accept the faith.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4884715
United States
08/12/2012 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

:golden heart:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9906991
United States
08/12/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Graven images.
Graven images everywhere.

I'm pointing at YOU OP.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/12/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Testament...the Gospel.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

If you saw people singing to and worshipping Jesus this morning it would lift up your spirit and give you joy!

What happens when Jesus returns as King of kings. Go ahead and post your favorite Scripture!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 05:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

:golden heart:
 Quoting: TT FATHER ABBA TT

Jesus is NOT returning in his physical person soon, that's another misinterpretation of Scripture, the truth is, He isn't coming in His physical person until the Final Judgment.

"Bible Alone" believers, share the verse which states Jesus
is returning in this middle coming...in His physical person?
It is a "spiritual" coming of Christ not physical. All will
believe in their hearts, Jesus is present in the Eucharist.
It is a Eucharistic reign.

False Millenarianism reminds you of the belief in Our Lord's time and in the Old Covenant, the Jewish King of Kings was to reign on the earth. Many, many were disappointed not seeing what Jesus came to give them.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/12/2012 05:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
It looks like an epic fail because it isn't going to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20512756

Key words "looks like"

He'll be back!!!

:bumpnow2:
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Testament...the Gospel.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

If you saw people singing to and worshipping Jesus this morning it would lift up your spirit and give you joy
!

What happens when Jesus returns as King of kings. Go ahead and post your favorite Scripture!

Singing, preaching on the Gospel is part of the Mass.

There's more
, God's desired worship is the Holy Sacrifice of
the Mass. Jesus is sacrificed once and for all in a bloody manner on Calvary but God wants us to be part of it, Our Lord's Sacrifice is eternal...offered up to the Father in an unbloody manner continuously in the Mass and in Heaven.

In the Mass, God wills it, you receive Jesus Christ, body,
blood, soul and divinity. It's supernatural, you have to
have pure faith since you see no change in the consecrated
host Once4All. Why would you accept fellowship, singing
and juice and crackers when you can receive God Himself?

How many times, believe, pray, ask Our Lord if He is truly
present in the Eucharist. Why have you run away? If it's
an authority figure in the Church who hurt you, forgive them
and come home. I believe you hear from Our Lord, such a
beautiful gift. So....ask Him.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21827974
United States
08/12/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Final Judgment
11 Then I saw a great white throne and the one who sits on it. Earth and heaven fled from his presence and were seen no more.12 And I saw the dead, great and small alike, standing before the throne. Books were opened, and then another book was opened,the book of the living. The dead were judged according to what they had done, as recorded in the books.13 Then the sea gave up its dead. Death and the world of the dead also gave up the dead they held. And all were judged according to what they had done.14 Then death and the world of the dead were thrown into the lake of fire. (This lake of fire is the second death.)15 Those who did not have their name written in
Cross references:Revelation 20:2 : Rev 20:2; Gen 3:1;Revelation 20:4 : Rev 20:4; Dan 7:9; Dan 7:22;Revelation 20:8 : Rev 20:8; Ezek 7:2; Rev 20:8; Ezek 38:2; Ezek 38:9; Ezek 38:15;Revelation 20:11 : Rev 20:11; Dan 7:9; Dan 7:10;Revelation 20:12 : Rev 20:12; 2Esd 6:20;

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 22
1 The angel also showed me the river of the water of life, sparkling like crystal, and coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb2 and flowing down the middle of the city's street. On each side of the river was the tree of life, which bears fruit twelve times a year, once each month; and its leaves are for the healing of the nations.3 Nothing that is under God's curse will be found in the city.

The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will worship him.4 They will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads.5 There shall be no more night, and they will not need lamps or sunlight, because the Lord God will be their light, and they will rule as kings forever and ever.

Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Revelation 22
1 The angel also showed me the river of the water of life, sparkling like crystal, and coming from the throne of God and of the Lamb2 and flowing down the middle of the city's street. On each side of the river was the tree of life, which bears fruit twelve times a year, once each month; and its leaves are for the healing of the nations.3 Nothing that is under God's curse will be found in the city.

The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will worship him.4 They will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads.5 There shall be no more night, and they will not need lamps or sunlight, because the Lord God will be their light, and they will rule as kings forever and ever.

6 Then the angel said to me,
These words are true and can be trusted. And the Lord God, who gives his Spirit to the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must happen very soon.
Listen! says Jesus.
I am coming soon! Happy are those who obey the prophetic words in this book!

8 I, John, have heard and seen all these things. And when I finished hearing and seeing them, I fell down at the feet of the angel who had shown me these things, and I was about to worship him.9 But he said to me,
Don't do it! I am a servant together with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all those who obey the words in this book. Worship God!10
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Listen! says Jesus.
I am coming soon! I will bring my rewards with me, to give to each one according to what he has done.13 I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end.

14 Happy are those who wash their robes clean and so have the right to eat the fruit from the tree of life and to go through the gates into the city.15 But outside the city are the perverts and those who practice magic, the immoral and the murderers, those who worship idols and those who are liars both in words and deeds.

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to announce these things to you in the churches. I am descended from the family of David; I am the bright morning star.

17 The Spirit and the Bride say,
Come!

Everyone who hears this must also say,
Come!

Come, whoever is thirsty; accept the water of life as a gift, whoever wants it.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20074634
Canada
08/13/2012 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

REVELATION 21:4

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21908108
United States
08/13/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

REVELATION 21:4

ohyeah
 Quoting: AmazingGRACE

ohyeah I love that Scripture too!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
08/13/2012 07:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
No more wars
No more hate
No more pain
No more diseases
No more death

:cool8:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21936466
United States
08/14/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
:cross55:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21936307
Israel
08/14/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
:cross55:

BS

jESUS IS NOT LORD.

GROW UP

GODISGOD.

FOR GET YOUR PAGAN ROMAN STORY

GODISGOD.

THIS IS VERY CLOSE TO THE TRUE STORY OF CHRISTIANITY

The church admitted that vital elements of proceedings at Nicaea are ´strangely absent from the canons´30 and the suspicion exists that documentation recording the true nature of the creation of Jesus Christ was later suppressed or destroyed. However, using records that endured, Bishop Eusebius ´occupied the first seat on the right of the emperor and delivered the inaugural addresson the emperor´s behalf´.31 Documentation available revealed that there were no British churchmen in attendance at the Council, for most delegates were Greek. ´Seventy eastern bishops´ represented Asiatic factions32 and small numbers came from other areas. Caecilian of Carthage travelled from Africa; Paphnutius from Egypt, Nicasius of Die from Gaul and Dommus of Stridon made the journey from Pannonia. It was at that puerile assembly, and under cult conditions, that two thousand and forty-eight ´bishops, priests, deacons, sub-deacons, acolytes and exorcists´ gathered to debate and decide on a unified belief system that encompassed only one god. By that time, a huge assortment of´wild texts´33 circulated amongst presbyters, and no list of´accepted´ or canonical writings existed. Many of those Gospels, Epistles and Revelations are listed in the ´Lost Books of the Bible´ later in this book, and some still carry the names of a great variety of Eastern and Western divinities.

The men argued violently among themselves, expressing various personal motives for inclusion of particular writings that promoted the finer traits of their own special god. When speaking of the conclave of presbyters gathered at Nicaea, Sabinius, the Bishop of Hereclea, said in an account of the proceedings:

Excepting Constantine himself, and Eusebius Pamphilius, they were a set of illiterate, simple creatures who understood nothing.

Dr Richard Watson, a disillusioned Christian historian and previously Bishop of Llandaff in Wales, referred to them as ´a set of gibbering idiots´. After a lifetime of research into church councils he concluded that ´the clergy at the Council of Nicaea were nearly all under the power of the devil and the convention was composed of the lowest rabble, and patronized the vilest abominations´.34

It was that infantile body of men who were responsible for the commencement of a new Roman religion and the subsequent creation of Jesus Christ.

A Libyan presbyter named Arius, in attendance at Nicaea, expressed concern that ´the bishops shall develop two gods´35 and that ancient statement caused confusion in the church for centuries. Pious Christian historians confessed that they ´didn´t understand its meaning´ and ascribed it ´to the peculiar interposition of heaven´ ,36 However, in light of current understanding from particularly the Vatican scroll discovery, it is now possible to determine what Arius meant, and it provides major conflictions with the church´s presentation of Jesus Christ.

[link to yhvhisgod.wordpress.com]

COME HOME TO GOD

FORGET ABOUT THIS PAGANISM

DONT BOW TO NOT IDOLS , EVEN CROSSES
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
No more wars
No more hate
No more pain
No more diseases
No more death

:cool8:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Thank you for your input my friend!!!

:bless77:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10039683
United States
08/14/2012 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why must you look so hard for a man to save you when he asked you to save yourself? Is it really that hard to know God? Do you not know that he is everything? It is.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why must you look so hard for a man to save you when he asked you to save yourself? Is it really that hard to know God? Do you not know that he is everything? It is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10039683

I am not looking for a man to save me. God has already saved me through The Messiah, Jesus Christ. I know God, He has manifested His love and power to me.

red_heart
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1468840
United States
08/14/2012 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13691415
United States
08/14/2012 09:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
08/14/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
From Revelation 22:

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city.

On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.

They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.

There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
08/14/2012 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an
archangel, and with the trumpet of God...”
1 Thess. 4:16

I can't imagine what the voice of an archangel will sound like, but I'm sure it will be loud and hopefully we will hear it soon!

Plus, the sound of the trumpet:

“And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds,
from one end of heaven to the other”
Matt. 24:31

:SVD:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 18471974
United Kingdom
08/14/2012 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.

GLP