Pray the rosary!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21699417
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pray the rosary!
It is so amazing that even though the Catholic Church is a total FAIL, that people still are stupid enough to believe that Mary has special powers. There is NOTHING in the Bible to support prayer to her.
The Catholic religion is full of pagan idol worship!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20351270
AND ONE PROTESTANT CANT AGREE WITH 100 OTHERS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY AGREE ON THE CATHOLICS IS UNIVERSAL BELIEF WE WORSHIP JESUS EVERY DAY HOW IS THAT AT ALL PAGAN
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21699417
United Kingdom
08/12/2012 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is so amazing that even though the Catholic Church is a total FAIL, that people still are stupid enough to believe that Mary has special powers. There is NOTHING in the Bible to support prayer to her.
The Catholic religion is full of pagan idol worship!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20351270

1 BILLION ADHERENTS ISNT MY IDEA OF A FAIL
Stanfiem

User ID: 21806188
United States
08/12/2012 10:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually no, I do not. You said it yourself...GOING THROUGH HIS MOTHER. Why would a prayer going through a human in heaven be any more effective than say a prayer going through the holy spirit that lives inside of you?
 Quoting: Stanfiem

so you have never had anyone pray for you?????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13864401

That is not what the Rosary, at it's core, is though. Look at it like this. While I am praying i never stop and say Dear holy friend who lives down the street please talk to GOD for me and let him know I need his help. Get it now?

In my opinion it is all about how you view the Rosary, Mary, and prayer. All I am saying is that prayer is more than just "let me recite some words and it will magically change my life." It is not about words. These things are human constructs that our minds have developed. The act of prayer is you Joining in the struggle or burden or joy of the person you are praying for and or with.

My comfort is in the fact that knowing I share in the same spirit as mary, and paul, and peter, not in the fact that through these people I have another person to pray to, Does that make sense?

I am not condemning people that pray the Rosary. I just feel that the people that believe in a human being and considering her the HOLY MOTHER OF GOD is a bit much.

Just for some clarification, When you (not necessarily directed at the person I quoted but anyone who prays the Rosary) pray the rosary do you always end with this prayer?

"HAIL, HOLY QUEEN, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!"

Because this is a prayer TO mary not WITH mary. you are not joining in prayer with her you are placing her between you and Jesus. Just read the words.

Just check your own spirit and make sure that when and if you pray the rosary you are not praying to mary but you are praying to Jesus. That's all. I will never pray it though, no need.

How can you talk so much about it without ever having done it? Trust me, there is nothing to be afraid of, our mother loves us!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21729717

Because, my friend, I have spent close to 7 years constantly praying, fighting (winning and losing), meditating, and reading about things like this. It is not as if I am oblivious to the doings of the Catholic church. When you view the rosary you see a sacred and holy prayer that allows you to communicate with mary that then takes your prayers to Jesus.

I see an Idle that makes light of what Christ has done for me. Now I am not saying that everyone that prays the rosary is worshiping an idol and going to hell. It is just that I know this world is screwed up and the closer I am to God the better. Therefore placing a human in-between me and Jesus adds an unnecessary complication, and these complications only give satan a foothold to lead us astray. Be careful who your spirit prays TO is all I am saying.

By the way Mary is not my mother. The spirit of Jesus that lives inside of me is entirely from God. My mother is the person that bore my flesh.
Stanfiem
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15822494
United States
08/12/2012 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
You know how you can know a religion is false ?

It tries to: condemn everyone who doesn't beleive as they do
or

incorporate all things from a hodgepodge of religions and say they are "all true"

The Catholic church does both:

Condemns protestants like Luther,Calvin, etc and burns them at the stake or other such tortures to death

Or they incorporate all other religions:

How can a budhist, hindu, shintu, vodooist, animist, muslim, and jew all be caltholics. That is insane just as much as the catholic's persecution of protestants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can't have 1+1 = 2 and 1+1=3 It's confusion

Hail Mary's is just another confusion by a confused devil religion like catholicism. The bible honors mary but in no way says we are to pray to her.

Also....Jesus had brothers after the flesh and sisters. Mary had 8 children with her husband Joseph. This perpetual viginity of mary doctrine is Non-sense. Mary was just another human like you or me.....she was just a chosen vessel to carry the flesh of Jesus to term and raise him until he was "about His Father's work".
 Quoting: Dr_Kynes 18422018

Gee.. If you want to talk about history, why is the RCC that was the only Christian church to stand up against slavery in this country??

throughout the new world, conversion was followed by forced labor, slavery of millions. popes crave gold, are antichrists.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21845661
United States
08/12/2012 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes.

WWW.thewarningsecondcoming.com
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just another form of meditation. I still have my Scapula from when I was a little kid.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21414916

I practiced meditation, and for me it was nowhere near the joy the rosary gives me. I'll tell you, it is something else!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21755869
It is quite overwhelming how powerful the spiritual power of the holy rosary.The same satan who causes such immense spiritual desolation in this world has no antedote to the rosary its like putting salt on a slug
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21699417

then how come it's propagated by the satanic roman death cult? 'religion is the opiate of the masses.' that much marx had right!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13218086
Canada
08/12/2012 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
remember mary doesn't exist the freemasons made her up when they wrote the bible but Our Lady was,is and will always be God
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I practiced meditation, and for me it was nowhere near the joy the rosary gives me. I'll tell you, it is something else!

Good for you. If it brings you joy then embrace it. Most here wouldn't even know how to say a rosary. It's been many years for me but I probably still could, now that I think about it. Don't know why you want to try to convince people here but it's certainly more benign than other threads I see here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21414916

It's always a great victory against the devil when someone prays a rosary, that's enough reasons for me to try to convince someone to do it :)

very very important OP If ONLY PEOPLE actually understood the gravity of the situation how deep satans claws are into the deepest recesess of human minds tempting them with a multitude of inducements and always working on their weakest point hes a hard pressure salesman and even the most vigilant person however guarded cannot afford to drop their guard THE ROSARY IS SPIRITUAL SANCTUARY GREAT THREAD GOD BLESS YOU

the baal worshiping vatican is the most vile, degenerate institution in history - just think about all the horrible torture and murder in the name of christ, all about control and exploitation. doesn't matter how many millions have been murdered in jesus' name, brainwashed sheep go on licking the devil's ass and reciting satanic rosary. 'come out of her!'
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
And when we burned incense to the queen of heaven, and poured out drink offerings unto her, did we make her cakes to worship her, and pour out drink offerings unto her, without our men? Jeremiah 44:19

churchlady
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21828624
AMAZING HOW ITS BROUGHT OUT THE VITRIOL IN YOU

probably because of countless horrible tortures and murders by this vile, satanic roman death cult.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're supposed to pray to the FATHER, through Christ.

Rosary beads is IDOLATRY.

Praying to Mary is just foolish. No where in the bible does it say to do that. That practice of praying to "the queen of heaven" is Babylonian paganism, stemming from Nimrod and Semiramis worship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4768415

rcc is the babylonian mystery cult - only the spiritually blind could miss that!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/12/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're supposed to pray to the FATHER, through Christ.

Rosary beads is IDOLATRY.

Praying to Mary is just foolish. No where in the bible does it say to do that. That practice of praying to "the queen of heaven" is Babylonian paganism, stemming from Nimrod and Semiramis worship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4768415

atypical 'fundie' rhetoric have you got nothing better than that robotic rote style conditioning of yours to REASON the same old nut megs come out are you reading these from a top ten anti catholic tips autoqueue? FOR THE 90THE TIME THIS IS REFERENCE TO THE CANAANITE OR MOABITE GODESS THAT JEZEBELL WOULD HAVE BEEN FAMILIAR WITH NOT MARY

rcc is the ultimate brain washer - pure satanic excrement. come out of her!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21350863
United States
08/12/2012 11:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree OP.
What Adam and Eve lost, Jesus and Mary regain. All is restored. Why do some so called Christians throw Mary under the bus when she has an obvious critical role in salvation history.

From the fall of Adam and Eve to the flood was probably around 2000 years. From the conquest of Christ and Mary to the dawn of the new Kingdom will also be around 2000 years. If we're not in the last decade of the world as we know it, surely the last century. Get ready and surprised you haters of the new Eve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21802800
Spain
08/13/2012 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is the best remedy to any problem!

Pray the Rosary to the Moon Goddess, the Great Whore
Of Babylon, Astarte, Semiramis, Isis.

This muslim is....praying his rosary so should all of you fooled
Exoteric uninitiated catlickers. [link to www.google.com]

Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Catholics. Same thing. Repackaged sun god worship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1151737

excuse me but the whore of Babylon is something else..its a symbol that identifies a place in my opinion..in the vision it was seen as a symbol..a woman holding what looks like a cup in her raised hand
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
08/13/2012 05:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

I must give props OP! Praying the rosary is very powerful!

I pray once or twice every day! It changed my life!

True...me too. Mary is the 'woman' who crushes the head
of the serpent (Satan), the Blessed Trinty's plan and
Mary is the 'woman' who sounds very royal in Revelation
12:1. Read further, Mary delivered the "man child" so
all other meanings for Rev 12:1 are lessor. Mary's the
real deal, why Our Lord kept calling her "woman."

Begin with praying 1 decade if you like instead of 5 but start praying the Rosary. You don't have to be Roman Catholic. There is so much grace received when you pray a daily rosary.

search...how to pray the rosary. rose
Classiccom

User ID: 16009332
United States
08/13/2012 11:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
weed does your head in,its a gateway for demons,weed heads cant control their emotions they get stressed out and need a smoke to relax,hence the addiction,get your mid right and walk on easy street,if you are not tempted you dont need to use will power

not many understand the equation!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

============

Begin with praying 1 decade if you like instead of 5 but start praying the Rosary. You don't have to be Roman Catholic. There is so much grace received when you pray a daily rosary.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

=======================================================

Rut row - Wildhoney is going to get mad at me. A woman should know her place. We live in an era that has rejected male authority of the family. This gurly man religion is NOT CATHOLIC, no matter what this pedophile protecting pope tells you. After they invented the rosary back around 1200AD, Roman Catholics got involved in the sack of Constantinople, the Crusades and became so corrupt that Martin Luther came along. I want the TRUE CATHOLIC FAITH back with a Christian Pope.

If I had my way all the rosarytards would be spanked, especially the real cute ones like Wildhoney.

Quote - "You don't have to be a Roman Catholic? " I would say yes, EVERYONE does need to support the one True Faith, but the rosary, forced Clerical celibacy, theories of the infallible man were not taught by Catholics over 1000 years ago. The Catholic Church is supposed to teach the Gospel, not run after every apparition that comes down the pike. Work with the approved building materials (Christ the Rock), not shifting sands of faith de jour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600864
Canada
08/13/2012 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
i think you all are forgetting what the rosary really is it's a chain prayer to Our Lady who is,was and always be
God she's in the Catholic Trinity the Catholic church has been taken over and run by jewish freemasons when they took away the mass in 1962 the original rosary from the mouth of Our Lady to St Dominic is the only way to remember Christ was,is and will always be God
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21729717
Brazil
08/13/2012 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
omar

User ID: 21382630
United Kingdom
08/13/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
:nibaroo:
:spyda:
Classiccom

United States
08/13/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpsheep

Bishop Williamson: True and False Obedience

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038169
United States
08/13/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only do the rosary if you don't believe the bible.

Is this agreed upon by all of us then?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/13/2012 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Only do the rosary if you don't believe the bible.

Is this agreed upon by all of us then?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1038169

============================

It makes sense to me. Roman Catholics should be praying for a Christian pope. A prayer should be asking God to help with your needs, not a pre programmed , don't think for yourself script created by somebody in 1200 AD. It doesn't make sense on a scriptural level, it went against tradition and it lacks logical sense. It mocks Jesus by praying in a repetitive zombie like fashion with pre-programmed meditation themes. Of course the loving trad tards think I am a nasty heretic for preferring early Catholicism of over 1000 years ago. I should walk over to the Orthodox camp but I was taught that was wrong. Am I the only Roman Catholic in the world who feels and believes this way?

================================================

The priestly vows have been made void back in 1969.

A Flaming Homosexual U.S. Newcardinal Was Responsible for the Sacrilege of "Communion in the Hand"
He Illegally Manipulated the Process to Ensure that the Anti-Catholic Practice Was Instituted

[link to traditio.com]

This is what they should be praying for - stay away from all this rift raft that are destroying everything .
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
To explain for the 100th time, the verse in the Old Testament with the words "Queen of Heaven" is not a foreshadowing of Mary, Our Lord's mother. It speaks of a
false god of the pagans, they actually worshiped the "moon."

Jesus gave humanity His mother from the Cross. He wants you to have a love for His mother, speak to her in prayer, she has been given all graces to dispense, the Trinity's
plan. Anti-Marian Christians (imagine!) will understand
at the "awakening" when God shows them personally.

+ + +

November 14, 2012

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Dear children, once again I urge you to remain in My Heart. When you become engrossed in the evil that is taking place around you, you begin to step out of the Light of Truth and hopelessness takes charge of your heart. Dear children, I have called you aside from all of this so that you will have hope and not give in to the darkness of the day."

"We must share hope in each other. This is the only way you can be My effective instruments in a world of moral degeneration. Your rosaries are more important to Me than any weapon mankind can develop against real or supposed enemies."

"I am present to you when you pray the rosary no matter your religious affiliation, for the rosary is a universal prayer. My grace knows no boundaries or prejudices. I desire your unity in the grace of My Heart."

[link to www.holylove.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27699786
United States
11/15/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was a convert to Catholicism from Protestantism in middle life. I have a special love for the Blessed Virgin because she is the one who led me to the Church. I pray the Fatima Rosary because that is the one my mother in law taught me. I don't get angry at the horrible things said about the Church because I know the peace the Catholic church has brought me. If others disagree, that's their right..it's a road we all must choose for ourselves and seek peace wherever we can. This is just the answer in my life and the only think I can't abide is those who try to change my faith. My faith is mine and yours is yours and we should honor each others beliefs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
11/15/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mat 6:6 “But you, when you pray, go into your room, and having shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place. And your Father who sees in secret shall reward you openly.
Mat 6:7 “And when praying, do not keep on babbling like the gentiles. For they think that they shall be heard for their many words.
 Quoting: no queen of heaven for me 21188697

The rosary is not babblig.

You are supposed to pray but to the Father, to no one else.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I was a convert to Catholicism from Protestantism in middle life. I have a special love for the Blessed Virgin because she is the one who led me to the Church. I pray the Fatima Rosary because that is the one my mother in law taught me. I don't get angry at the horrible things said about the Church because I know the peace the Catholic church has brought me. If others disagree, that's their right..it's a road we all must choose for ourselves and seek peace wherever we can. This is just the answer in my life and the only think I can't abide is those who try to change my faith. My faith is mine and yours is yours and we should honor each others beliefs.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27699786

Beautiful testimony rose. Did you have difficulty
with the summit of the faith, believing in the most Holy
Eucahrist?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473493
Spain
11/15/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

so you have never had anyone pray for you?????

That is not what the Rosary, at it's core, is though. Look at it like this. While I am praying i never stop and say Dear holy friend who lives down the street please talk to GOD for me and let him know I need his help. Get it now?

In my opinion it is all about how you view the Rosary, Mary, and prayer. All I am saying is that prayer is more than just "let me recite some words and it will magically change my life." It is not about words. These things are human constructs that our minds have developed. The act of prayer is you Joining in the struggle or burden or joy of the person you are praying for and or with.

My comfort is in the fact that knowing I share in the same spirit as mary, and paul, and peter, not in the fact that through these people I have another person to pray to, Does that make sense?

I am not condemning people that pray the Rosary. I just feel that the people that believe in a human being and considering her the HOLY MOTHER OF GOD is a bit much.

Just for some clarification, When you (not necessarily directed at the person I quoted but anyone who prays the Rosary) pray the rosary do you always end with this prayer?

"HAIL, HOLY QUEEN, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary!"

Because this is a prayer TO mary not WITH mary. you are not joining in prayer with her you are placing her between you and Jesus. Just read the words.

Just check your own spirit and make sure that when and if you pray the rosary you are not praying to mary but you are praying to Jesus. That's all. I will never pray it though, no need.

How can you talk so much about it without ever having done it? Trust me, there is nothing to be afraid of, our mother loves us!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21729717

Because, my friend, I have spent close to 7 years constantly praying, fighting (winning and losing), meditating, and reading about things like this. It is not as if I am oblivious to the doings of the Catholic church. When you view the rosary you see a sacred and holy prayer that allows you to communicate with mary that then takes your prayers to Jesus.

I see an Idle that makes light of what Christ has done for me. Now I am not saying that everyone that prays the rosary is worshiping an idol and going to hell. It is just that I know this world is screwed up and the closer I am to God the better. Therefore placing a human in-between me and Jesus adds an unnecessary complication, and these complications only give satan a foothold to lead us astray. Be careful who your spirit prays TO is all I am saying.

By the way Mary is not my mother. The spirit of Jesus that lives inside of me is entirely from God. My mother is the person that bore my flesh.

Then you dont understand Christ if you think your Mother is the person that bore your flesh..in my opinion..or you think your family is your family

He was quite clear..He said His family are those of God..

he wasnt denying Mary..He was elevating Her TOGETHER with all those of GOD as one family..

We are so bound by vioew that are of this reality

We think the flesh is what counts..blood etc..it is not it is the spirit..
In God we are all one..and one family

My opinion all the above
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
weed does your head in,its a gateway for demons,weed heads cant control their emotions they get stressed out and need a smoke to relax,hence the addiction,get your mid right and walk on easy street,if you are not tempted you dont need to use will power

not many understand the equation!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1487375

============

=======================================================

Rut row - Wildhoney is going to get mad at me. A woman should know her place. We live in an era that has rejected male authority of the family. This gurly man religion is NOT CATHOLIC, no matter what this pedophile protecting pope tells you. After they invented the rosary back around 1200AD, Roman Catholics got involved in the sack of Constantinople, the Crusades and became so corrupt that Martin Luther came along. I want the TRUE CATHOLIC FAITH back with a Christian Pope.

If I had my way all the rosarytards would be spanked, especially the real cute ones like Wildhoney.

Quote - "You don't have to be a Roman Catholic? " I would say yes, EVERYONE does need to support the one True Faith, but the rosary, forced Clerical celibacy, theories of the infallible man were not taught by Catholics over 1000 years ago. The Catholic Church is supposed to teach the Gospel, not run after every apparition that comes down the pike. Work with the approved building materials (Christ the Rock), not shifting sands of faith de jour.
 Quoting: Classiccom

I missed this post Classicom..
churchlady

lol you have a thing about spanking me..Go to Confession!

lol
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229586
Netherlands
11/15/2012 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why should we pray the rosary?
It has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
It's not known in the Jewish faith and neither did Jesus introduce it.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why should we pray the rosary?
It has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
It's not known in the Jewish faith and neither did Jesus introduce it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1229586

Who cares if its part of the Jewish Faith? Get real..we are Christians..Gosh..2000 years and still this..:rollseyes:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229586
Netherlands
11/15/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
To explain for the 100th time, the verse in the Old Testament with the words "Queen of Heaven" is not a foreshadowing of Mary, Our Lord's mother. It speaks of a
false god of the pagans, they actually worshiped the "moon."

Jesus gave humanity His mother from the Cross. He wants you to have a love for His mother, speak to her in prayer, she has been given all graces to dispense, the Trinity's
plan. Anti-Marian Christians (imagine!) will understand
at the "awakening" when God shows them personally.

+ + +

November 14, 2012

Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus."

"Dear children, once again I urge you to remain in My Heart. When you become engrossed in the evil that is taking place around you, you begin to step out of the Light of Truth and hopelessness takes charge of your heart. Dear children, I have called you aside from all of this so that you will have hope and not give in to the darkness of the day."

"We must share hope in each other. This is the only way you can be My effective instruments in a world of moral degeneration. Your rosaries are more important to Me than any weapon mankind can develop against real or supposed enemies."

"I am present to you when you pray the rosary no matter your religious affiliation, for the rosary is a universal prayer. My grace knows no boundaries or prejudices. I desire your unity in the grace of My Heart."

[link to www.holylove.org]

Mary (btw her real name was Myriam) was a Jewish woman, she was not catholic!
So how come she never appears to the people she and Jesus originated from: the Jews?
How come she never appears in Israel (the place where she was born and passed away)? Why is it that she never addresses God, but rather talks about herself ("Your rosaries are more important to Me than...")
What worries me even more is this: "I am present to you when you pray the rosary no matter your religious affiliation, for the rosary is a universal prayer. My grace knows no boundaries or prejudices." Religious affiliation does matter because Jesus is the only way to God! Grace is not given by Mary but comes from God! It seems to me that they will use Mary apparitions to construct a world religion.

GLP