Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229586
Netherlands
11/15/2012 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pray the rosary!
Why should we pray the rosary?
It has nothing to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
It's not known in the Jewish faith and neither did Jesus introduce it.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1229586

Who cares if its part of the Jewish Faith? Get real..we are Christians..Gosh..2000 years and still this..:rollseyes:
 Quoting: wildhoney

Speak for yourself! I'm a messianic Jew (a Jew who believes in Yeshua as the Mashiach ben David). Yeshua (or Jesus as you like to call Him) never created a new religion, in fact, He came to fulfill the Torah. In case you don't know it, 80% of the bible centers around the Jews and Israel. Jesus will return on the Mount of Olives, which is in Israel (not in Rome). You can't create a new religion by discarding the teachings of the bible. The bible is God's Word, whether you accept it or not. You stick with Mary and the pope, i'll follow the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27699786
United States
11/15/2012 04:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beautiful testimony rose. Did you have difficulty
with the summit of the faith, believing in the most Holy
Eucahrist?

No, the Eucharist was not hard for me to accept. I suppose I had been "feeling Catholic" for so long, and had such soulful, beautiful preparation from my sponsor, the Sisters, and the Priests, that I was looking forward to the Holy Eucharist with an air of expectancy and joy. I had a few problems, prior to my confirmation of accepting the discipline of preparation...I wanted to be confirmed sooner..but I finally realized it would be happen when God was ready for me to accept the faith fully.

I had, besides my sponsor, the Sisters, and Priests, a soon-to-be sister-in -law who had been a Sister for about 20 years before leaving the convent and a future mother-in-law who lovingly taught me the Rosary, the prayers, the Stations of the Cross etc. It was a very intense period in my life and my confirmation was followed by my marriage, in the Church, to the man of my dreams. He was a cradle Catholic and had been schooled by the Jesuits...so, we had this great love and great faith between us as we prepared for both marriage and my confirmation. And, in the Church, I have found peace: although I have my questions, and my doubts, and my temptations. So far, 13 years, of being a practicing Catholic has given me more than words can say.
hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26268975
Slovakia
11/15/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Who cares if its part of the Jewish Faith? Get real..we are Christians..Gosh..2000 years and still this..:rollseyes:

The Window for Gentiles is closing. Stay grafted in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/15/2012 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Speak for yourself! I'm a messianic Jew (a Jew who believes in Yeshua as the Mashiach ben David). Yeshua (or Jesus as you like to call Him) never created a new religion, in fact, He came to fulfill the Torah. In case you don't know it, 80% of the bible centers around the Jews and Israel. Jesus will return on the Mount of Olives, which is in Israel (not in Rome). You can't create a new religion by discarding the teachings of the bible. The bible is God's Word, whether you accept it or not. You stick with Mary and the pope, i'll follow the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

We didn't, Jesus established His New Covenant Church, Roman
Catholicism. The Bible is a Catholic book, read history. Pope Damasus determined the Canon in 382. His God given authority.

This is the New Covenant friend. Messianic Judaism and it's break away denominations are a new Protestant sect. They preach a lot of Protestant heresy mixed with a little Judaism, go figure? Messianic Judaism was started by a Baptist minister who wanted to convert those of the Jewish faith to
Protestantism. Believe Our Lord and see things are made greater in the New Covenant. There is much grace given in praying the rosary and stated again in prophecy, you do not have to be Catholic to benefit of those graces so pray the
Rosary. Start with 1 decade and work up to five but pray the Rosary every day. It is powerful. It takes about fifteen minutes to pray a rosary.

Pray a rosary, any prayer for the conversion of Judaism. Look at this current message from Our Lord. Referring to the Gospel of Mark, the parable of the Tenant.

God bless you,

+ + +

message to Father Melvin Doucette

November 8, 2012

“I call you My brother Melvin and all My brothers and sisters to be good listeners to what I have to say to you. First of all My words are in the Bible especially in the Gospels and these words are addressed to each one of you. So you should read the Bible every day. The parable of the tenants is really the history of the Jewish people. The vineyard is their country given to them by God the Father. At times He sent prophets to them to teach them and to call them to the right path. What they did with these is this: they beat them and many they killed. At the end the Father sent His only Son and did they respect Him. NO, they did not. Instead they beat Him and crucified Him. He died on the cross. If you had been there is Israel during My lifetime, you too would have done the same thing. You would have killed Me. So now that you believe in Me as the Son of God come and be My friend and follow Me every day. I love you all.”
Judethz

User ID: 20521597
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 05:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
lazyskate WHY IS MARY CRYING?... [link to www.chick.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793477
Spain
11/15/2012 05:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually now that you mention it..there is a mount of olives in Rome unless I am mistaken..;)
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 05:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup Ill stick with Mary ..The Pope..The Saints..Christ..The Holy Spirit ..The consecrcrated Souls..etc..

looks like you are outnumbered huh?

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/15/2012 05:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup Ill stick with Mary ..The Pope..The Saints..Christ..The Holy Spirit ..The consecrcrated Souls..etc..

chuckle

The quantity never made the difference really, in the Bible.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 05:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

chuckle

The quantity never made the difference really, in the Bible.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26268975

Exactly..the Gospels are a very minute part of the bible yet hold the wisdom in my opinion
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 05:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

We didn't, Jesus established His New Covenant Church, Roman
Catholicism. The Bible is a Catholic book, read history. Pope Damasus determined the Canon in 382. His God given authority.

This is the New Covenant friend. Messianic Judaism and it's break away denominations are a new Protestant sect. They preach a lot of Protestant heresy mixed with a little Judaism, go figure? Messianic Judaism was started by a Baptist minister who wanted to convert those of the Jewish faith to
Protestantism. Believe Our Lord and see things are made greater in the New Covenant. There is much grace given in praying the rosary and stated again in prophecy, you do not have to be Catholic to benefit of those graces so pray the
Rosary. Start with 1 decade and work up to five but pray the Rosary every day. It is powerful. It takes about fifteen minutes to pray a rosary.

Pray a rosary, any prayer for the conversion of Judaism. Look at this current message from Our Lord. Referring to the Gospel of Mark, the parable of the Tenant.

God bless you,

+ + +

message to Father Melvin Doucette

November 8, 2012

“I call you My brother Melvin and all My brothers and sisters to be good listeners to what I have to say to you. First of all My words are in the Bible especially in the Gospels and these words are addressed to each one of you. So you should read the Bible every day. The parable of the tenants is really the history of the Jewish people. The vineyard is their country given to them by God the Father. At times He sent prophets to them to teach them and to call them to the right path. What they did with these is this: they beat them and many they killed. At the end the Father sent His only Son and did they respect Him. NO, they did not. Instead they beat Him and crucified Him. He died on the cross. If you had been there is Israel during My lifetime, you too would have done the same thing. You would have killed Me. So now that you believe in Me as the Son of God come and be My friend and follow Me every day. I love you all.”
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

Messianic Judaism is part of Protestantism!? LOL, are you serious? Catholicism was established in the 4th century, Protestantism in the 15th century by Luther, Messianic Judaism erected in the 1st century. The followers of Jesus were all Jews and believed in Him as the Messias, that's the concept of messianic Judaism!
Where did you get the idea that the bible is a catholic book? It's written by Jewish people, it's about Jewish people. Jesus and Mary went to the synagogue on saturday, does that make them Jews or catholics? Jesus said Himself: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Torah" (Matthew 5:17), how does the Torah compare to the catholic doctrines? In fact, by studying the Torah you'll see that the catholicism is nothing other than paganism.
One more thing: the Jews didn't kill Jesus, He was supposed to die a horrible death. By his death He atoned for the sins of mankind. This is the bible 101.
You want to debate about Jewish issues with a Jewish person by using a Jewish book; you're destined to loose.
Btw, isn't it weird that catholicism nor catholics is not mentioned in the bible, not even once?
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually now that you mention it..there is a mount of olives in Rome unless I am mistaken..;)

You just walked into my trap: either you think that Jesus will return on the Mount of olives in Rome (which is heresy) or that He will return in Jerusalem (according to the bible). If it's Jerusalem you need to explain me why He chooses Israel (the land given to the Jews) rather than Rome (the headquarter of catholicism), if you're convinced that Jesus stopped being Jewish and founded catholicism.
Anonymous Coward
Slovakia
11/15/2012 05:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
He chooses Israel (the land given to the Jews)

... the land is mine and you are but aliens and my tenants. Leviticus 25:23

… They will not remain in the LORD's land;... Hosea 9:3
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

You just walked into my trap: either you think that Jesus will return on the Mount of olives in Rome (which is heresy) or that He will return in Jerusalem (according to the bible). If it's Jerusalem you need to explain me why He chooses Israel (the land given to the Jews) rather than Rome (the headquarter of catholicism), if you're convinced that Jesus stopped being Jewish and founded catholicism.

I cant stay long..I have visitors..
But to put it plainly..and I would be saying the exact same if He had been born in Spain..
Jesus is not His body in my opinion

He existed before incarnating..and exists after
I have said this over and over again

Christ is Universal..and Timeless

he is not in my opinion of any race..people or land..or even any religion.He spoke Truth..and from that root came different offsprings..some Catholics..some Protestants..some Orthodox..etc..human interpretation to His words

each has their own opinion ..if one appertains to a religion..one thinks usually it is the right one..as I do with the Catholic Faith

There is one point though..

Christ passed the bastion of rulership to Peter..till His return..Our church is built upon Peter..and prophecies say it will remain till His reutun and the dark forces will not have power over it

I dont think Jesus stopped being Jewish..I believe..that He of course never was Jewish..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
As to why He appeared there..at that time..of course there is a reason for it..but I leave that to your wisdom to discern
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just as the Word..was passed from Jerusalem to Rome..through Peter..so will He appear in Rome..not Jerusalem..in my opinion..

call it a hunch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19478546
Australia
11/15/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
he is not in my opinion of any race..people or land..or even any religion.He spoke Truth..and from that root came different offsprings..some Catholics..some Protestants..some Orthodox..etc..human interpretation to His words
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/15/2012 05:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
whoops accident
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 05:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
whoops accident
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19478546

nope..lol
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/15/2012 05:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
[he is not in my opinion of any race..people or land..or even any religion.

I don't understamd what you mean by that statement that he is not of any religion.
It confuses me about whether you believe that one needs to be a catholic to be saved
Anonymous Coward
Australia
11/15/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
No I mean I quoted without replying to your quote (Accidentally clicked the post button)
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, you seem to know the bible better than the average catholic, however, this specific verse refers to the past (happened over 2500 yrs ago, look it up) and not to the future. You know that the Jews ended in the Diaspora, right? This situation was only temporary: "For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land...Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. (Eze 36:24;28).
Then in the following chapters (Eze 38-39) a coalition of Iran, Turkey and other muslim nations (a.k.a Gog & Magog) will invade Israel. God will intervene and safe Israel.
But before that happens we need to focus on Psalm 83: a confederacy of Arab nations will try to wipe out Israel: "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel's name is remembered no more." (verse 4) However, they will fail and the IDF will obliterate them. Probably Damascus will be destroyed as well (Isaiah 17:1).
With all this mind ask yourself one thing: If the Jews really did kill Jesus, and if Jesus really founded a new religion (catholicism), why in the world would God protect Israel from the muslim nations? Why would Jesus care to return to Jerusalem? What's the identity of "the woman who was dressed in purple and scarlet" (Rev 17:4)? To my knowledge there's only one church who has these colors...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1471245
United States
11/15/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus was a Jew, as well as his mother Mary. The bible clearly tells you to worship none other than God. It is a commandment. Mary is not part of the holy trinity. It is Father, Son, Holy Spirit even in Catholicism. As I was Catholic went to CCD every Sunday, had my confession and Communion. I know the Catholic church. I know they believe they are the only true church. I left because I began to question this very topic.

Hail Mary, full of grace. So I started wondering why I was Hailing Mary. Then I started to ponder kneeling before saints and praying to them as well. It's idolatry in my opinion.

I pray to God the father, and Jesus the son.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

Just as the Word..was passed from Jerusalem to Rome..through Peter..so will He appear in Rome..not Jerusalem..in my opinion..

call it a hunch

Rather than following your instincts (humans are prone to errors) i suggest you to read the bible, there it cleary says that Jesus will return to Jerusalem. I seriously doubt that you frequently study the bible. Don't you think that the bible is inspired by God and that it reveals both past, present and future? It's never too late to start reading it!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26793411
United States
11/15/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, you seem to know the bible better than the average catholic, however, this specific verse refers to the past (happened over 2500 yrs ago, look it up) and not to the future. You know that the Jews ended in the Diaspora, right? This situation was only temporary: "For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land...Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. (Eze 36:24;28).
Then in the following chapters (Eze 38-39) a coalition of Iran, Turkey and other muslim nations (a.k.a Gog & Magog) will invade Israel. God will intervene and safe Israel.
But before that happens we need to focus on Psalm 83: a confederacy of Arab nations will try to wipe out Israel: "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, so that Israel's name is remembered no more." (verse 4) However, they will fail and the IDF will obliterate them. Probably Damascus will be destroyed as well (Isaiah 17:1).
With all this mind ask yourself one thing: If the Jews really did kill Jesus, and if Jesus really founded a new religion (catholicism), why in the world would God protect Israel from the muslim nations? Why would Jesus care to return to Jerusalem? What's the identity of "the woman who was dressed in purple and scarlet" (Rev 17:4)? To my knowledge there's only one church who has these colors...

God´s Word is eternal meaning applying permanenty. And alive. And kicking.

You liars will know soon.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus was a Jew, as well as his mother Mary. The bible clearly tells you to worship none other than God. It is a commandment. Mary is not part of the holy trinity. It is Father, Son, Holy Spirit even in Catholicism. As I was Catholic went to CCD every Sunday, had my confession and Communion. I know the Catholic church. I know they believe they are the only true church. I left because I began to question this very topic.

Hail Mary, full of grace. So I started wondering why I was Hailing Mary. Then I started to ponder kneeling before saints and praying to them as well. It's idolatry in my opinion.

Quoting: Rochelle

Rochelle, i am glad you came to your senses. I am Jewish, you're Gentile, and what we have in common is our believe in the bible, God and His Son Jesus. Even in my case you shouldn't accept my words at face value, that's why i provide bible verses so you can verify what i say. The catholics on the other hand don't care much about the bible. If i tell them that the rosary is not biblical but originated from hinduism (just check it), they tell me that it doesn't matter because the pope said so and he's always right. Perhaps when Rome (the woman on the beast) is destroyed they will come to their senses.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 06:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

God´s Word is eternal meaning applying permanenty. And alive. And kicking.

You liars will know soon.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26793411

Please provide bible verses to proof that i'm lying.
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
[he is not in my opinion of any race..people or land..or even any religion.

I don't understamd what you mean by that statement that he is not of any religion.
It confuses me about whether you believe that one needs to be a catholic to be saved
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19478546

For me it is complete..and the place to be ..I think following the Catholic way of Life to the full does probably mean salvation..But it is not up to me to tell others what to do..
One can make suggestions..give advice..give an opinion..but at least I am not one to TELL someone what to do
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Rochelle

Rochelle, i am glad you came to your senses. I am Jewish, you're Gentile, and what we have in common is our believe in the bible, God and His Son Jesus. Even in my case you shouldn't accept my words at face value, that's why i provide bible verses so you can verify what i say. The catholics on the other hand don't care much about the bible. If i tell them that the rosary is not biblical but originated from hinduism (just check it), they tell me that it doesn't matter because the pope said so and he's always right. Perhaps when Rome (the woman on the beast) is destroyed they will come to their senses.

I absolutely beg to differ..

And the same would apply if He were born in Spain..I would be here saying that in my opinion He is not Spanish

Why? because HE is NOT a person..He is spirit made flesh

If He were a person..like you and me..sure..he is born in Spain or wherever..from Spanish blood..Spanish..of such and such a region

But to do so..in my opinion is to negate His Divinity..because He is Divine..of God....He is Universal..Intemporal..and Complete in Himself.
BadMoonRising
User ID: 4583236
United Kingdom
11/15/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Aren't those Anal beads?
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

call it a hunch

Rather than following your instincts (humans are prone to errors) i suggest you to read the bible, there it cleary says that Jesus will return to Jerusalem. I seriously doubt that you frequently study the bible. Don't you think that the bible is inspired by God and that it reveals both past, present and future? It's never too late to start reading it!

Unfortunately I believe that many things have been lost in translation and or deliberately altered..which is unfortunate

GLP