Pray the rosary!

Nibibu Obungo

User ID: 19173798
Germany
11/15/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Pray the rosary!
It is not the rosary that works. It is affirmations that are working. Saying something over and over gets into your subconscious and can change your life. Just remember to say positive things and ditch the negative. And you don't need beads to do this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550123

The Krishna Maha Mantra serves the same purpose
Gone bezerkin...
:battleflag:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793477
Spain
11/15/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
At the death of Christ..and after His Resurrection my opinion is that it wasnt only the followers that left Judea..it was actually a shift in power centre..Just as His most faithful followers left fearing persecution..and many to spread His word..many came to Rome..

From Rome His word flourished..it wasnt from Jerusalem

It was in Rome that the blood of the Martyrs for His Word watered the earth and made it ready to plant the seed

It was in Rome where Christianity as we know it was born

It was in Rome where Peter fled to

It was in Rome where Peter was Crucified

and it was in Rome that this had to happen..because Peter was leaving..and Christ stopped Him asking jim..Quo Vadis? Where are you going..(check out the little church and the imprint that is supposed to be from Christ..which I believe is fom Christ..that foot is far to big for anyone of that time in my opinion..or at least say 75% of the population)

why did He ask Quo Vadis? Because Peter had to return to Rome..he had to help and give strength to the CHristians dying ..being fed to the wild animals while singing and praying..some complete families..he had to be with them..

Why?

He had to die there

why?

Because Rome became and is the centre of Christendom after Christs death and Resurrection in my opinion

and just as His church..or that which I and many believe is His church..was built where Peter was crucified..so to He will return..to Rome..I firmly believe this..NOT Jerusalem

It is and always was Rome..in my opinion

And that is where He will return

Praise God
hf

So I firmly believe

why..? also because Jerusalem will be no more..I believ this..there will not remain a stone standing of Jerusalem..just my opinion..based on His words..that applied in my opinion..not to then..but to now..or so I believe..and not from an act of man..i.e.war..from from a natural event

Rome will be honored by His return

and the Martyrs that died for Him..

will have their just reward..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
The city of / Hills referred to is Not Rome in my opinion..that which will be destroyed..but another city that is on seven hills..though I believe this is a mistranslation..but thats my opinion..and is not I believe saying hills
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
ROMA=AMOR

nothing is coincidence ;)

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1229586
Netherlands
11/15/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
At the death of Christ..and after His Resurrection my opinion is that it wasnt only the followers that left Judea..it was actually a shift in power centre..Just as His most faithful followers left fearing persecution..and many to spread His word..many came to Rome..

It was in Rome that the blood of the Martyrs for His Word watered the earth and made it ready to plant the seed

and it was in Rome that this had to happen..because Peter was leaving..and Christ stopped Him asking jim..Quo Vadis? Where are you going..(check out the little church and the imprint that is supposed to be from Christ..which I believe is fom Christ..that foot is far to big for anyone of that time in my opinion..or at least say 75% of the population)

why did He ask Quo Vadis? Because Peter had to return to Rome..he had to help and give strength to the CHristians dying ..being fed to the wild animals while singing and praying..some complete families..he had to be with them..

Why?

He had to die there

why?

Because Rome became and is the centre of Christendom after Christs death and Resurrection in my opinion

and just as His church..or that which I and many believe is His church..was built where Peter was crucified..so to He will return..to Rome..I firmly believe this..NOT Jerusalem

Praise God
hf

So I firmly believe

why..? also because Jerusalem will be no more..I believ this..there will not remain a stone standing of Jerusalem..just my opinion..based on His words..that applied in my opinion..not to then..but to now..or so I believe..and not from an act of man..i.e.war..from from a natural event

Quoting: wildhoney

You seem to have a lot of opinions, too bad they are not supported by the bible. Whenever someone shows you that there's a discrepancy between the bible and the teachings of Rome, you just reply: "well, it was mistranslated" or "this is what i belief". Strangely enough you do believe everything that the catholic church teaches. For instance, you think that Peter met Jesus on the way to Rome, but according to the bible it occurred in Damascus.
You even believe that Jesus referred to Peter as the rock on which He would build the church. But if you had actually studied the Tanach (a.k.a. the Old Testament) you would immediately see that the 'rock' always refers to either God or Jesus. Mortals are never viewed as a rock, it's reserved exclusive for God and Jesus. With this in mind you understand that Peter didn't build the catholic church. If you don't believe me, just pray to God (not to Mary) and ask Him if the bible is His Word and if Jesus founded the catholic church. Being a Jew you may think that i may fool you, but surely God won't fool you. God created you and God will judge you one day, trust in Him and ask Him to be your guide. May the truth set you free.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10393879
United States
11/15/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sound the Shofar !
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/15/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

He had to die there

why?

Praise God
hf

So I firmly believe

You seem to have a lot of opinions, too bad they are not supported by the bible. Whenever someone shows you that there's a discrepancy between the bible and the teachings of Rome, you just reply: "well, it was mistranslated" or "this is what i belief". Strangely enough you do believe everything that the catholic church teaches. For instance, you think that Peter met Jesus on the way to Rome, but according to the bible it occurred in Damascus.
You even believe that Jesus referred to Peter as the rock on which He would build the church. But if you had actually studied the Tanach (a.k.a. the Old Testament) you would immediately see that the 'rock' always refers to either God or Jesus. Mortals are never viewed as a rock, it's reserved exclusive for God and Jesus. With this in mind you understand that Peter didn't build the catholic church. If you don't believe me, just pray to God (not to Mary) and ask Him if the bible is His Word and if Jesus founded the catholic church. Being a Jew you may think that i may fool you, but surely God won't fool you. God created you and God will judge you one day, trust in Him and ask Him to be your guide. May the truth set you free.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1229586

Im busy..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4223094
United States
11/15/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
i dont trust that mother mary bitch.. our father is fine to pray glory be to thy father ok to pray but rosery is pure bs..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11849087

So are you saying Jesus is a son of a bitch? Don't be this ignorant!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21755869

yes all women are fail.. i will never pray to a bitch!!

To all Protestants: Read Rev. 12:1 "A great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13864401

A woman represents a church so boo hoo.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

So are you saying Jesus is a son of a bitch? Don't be this ignorant!

yes all women are fail.. i will never pray to a bitch!!

To all Protestants: Read Rev. 12:1 "A great portent appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars."

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4223094

What has the woman of Rev 12:1 got to do with catholicism? Btw i am Jewish, not Protestant.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20541213
United States
11/15/2012 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Beautiful testimony rose. Did you have difficulty
with the summit of the faith, believing in the most Holy
Eucahrist?

No, the Eucharist was not hard for me to accept. I suppose I had been "feeling Catholic" for so long, and had such soulful, beautiful preparation from my sponsor, the Sisters, and the Priests, that I was looking forward to the Holy Eucharist with an air of expectancy and joy. I had a few problems, prior to my confirmation of accepting the discipline of preparation...I wanted to be confirmed sooner..but I finally realized it would be happen when God was ready for me to accept the faith fully.

I had, besides my sponsor, the Sisters, and Priests, a soon-to-be sister-in -law who had been a Sister for about 20 years before leaving the convent and a future mother-in-law who lovingly taught me the Rosary, the prayers, the Stations of the Cross etc. It was a very intense period in my life and my confirmation was followed by my marriage, in the Church, to the man of my dreams. He was a cradle Catholic and had been schooled by the Jesuits...so, we had this great love and great faith between us as we prepared for both marriage and my confirmation. And, in the Church, I have found peace: although I have my questions, and my doubts, and my temptations. So far, 13 years, of being a practicing Catholic has given me more than words can say.
hfhfhf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27699786

I wish before the Great Warning but probably not, if only we could convince our non-Catholic brothers and sisters of the "grace" given in #1, receiving the most Holy Eucharist. #2, Confession and #3, Mary's help.

Your sharing about desiring the Sacraments sooner, reminded
me of St. Imelda's story. She is a most beautiful incorrupt saint, see the photo. And notice the year she died!

[link to www.catholicapologetics.info]

thanks! Mary
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Messianic Judaism is part of Protestantism!? LOL, are you serious? Catholicism was established in the 4th century, Protestantism in the 15th century by Luther, Messianic Judaism erected in the 1st century. The followers of Jesus were all Jews and believed in Him as the Messias, that's the concept of messianic Judaism!
Where did you get the idea that the bible is a catholic book? It's written by Jewish people, it's about Jewish people. Jesus and Mary went to the synagogue on saturday, does that make them Jews or catholics? Jesus said Himself: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Torah" (Matthew 5:17), how does the Torah compare to the catholic doctrines? In fact, by studying the Torah you'll see that the catholicism is nothing other than paganism.
One more thing: the Jews didn't kill Jesus, He was supposed to die a horrible death. By his death He atoned for the sins of mankind. This is the bible 101.
You want to debate about Jewish issues with a Jewish person by using a Jewish book; you're destined to loose.
Btw, isn't it weird that catholicism nor catholics is not mentioned in the bible, not even once?

Messianic Judaism is a recent Protestant sect, mixing mostly profession of Protestant heresies and using a few Old Testament terms to sound pious. You can't mix the belief of heretics AND those to this day who deny Christ. It doesn't work.

Anyone, if they take even a moment realizes there are libraries full of early Church history. One sentence does not cut it, sorry. Protestantism came along, the revolt happened October 31, 1517, sixteen centuries after Christ established His Church. The transmission of the faith was given to the Apostles by Christ. Peter was the first earthly leader of the Church, the RCC. There is "apostolic succession" which is unbroken and a hierarchy to the Church. Christ's plan. The Bible is a Catholic book compiled in the fourth century, the Canon, determined by Pope Damasus. Jesus said to Peter in making Peter head of the Church (Matt 16:18), Satan will not overcome My Church. The evil one keeps trying but has failed, Jesus' promise.

Get ready for the worst persecution, similar to the first Christians, coming soon. The anti-Christ will try to abolish the most Holy Eucharist, this is the Abomination of Desolation. Before this all happens, God is going to enlighten the entire world (Rev 6:15-17), all souls, revealing His plan, His love. You can't say after this divine awakening, you do not know the Truth.

God bless you Ac 12295.. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

So are you saying Jesus is a son of a XXX? Don't be this ignorant!

yes all women are fail.. i will never pray to a XXX!!

"a church"...?

The "church" and "Israel" can be secondary meanings.
#1, the first meaning, absolutely, it's fact, the "woman" is Mary, Our Lord's mother. Read further in Chapter 12, the "woman" again, the "woman" who brought forth the man child is Mary most Holy.

Try to put it together, never in Scripture does a son call
his mother "woman." Jesus does to help you see, who Mary is, she is important. More than once Jesus calls His mother
"woman" in the Gospel, imagine, even in His suffering, He calls Mary "woman" from the Cross.

blessings, rose
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

yes all women are fail.. i will never pray to a XXX!!

"a church"...?

#1, the first meaning, absolutely, it's fact, the "woman" is Mary, Our Lord's mother. Read further in Chapter 12, the "woman" again, the "woman" who brought forth the man child is Mary most Holy.

his mother "woman." Jesus does to help you see, who Mary is, she is important. More than once Jesus calls His mother
"woman" in the Gospel, imagine, even in His suffering, He calls Mary "woman" from the Cross.

blessings, rose
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 20541213

You can take your idolatrous ways with your beads and give yourself an enema cause only you catholics buy into that garbage. In Revelation the woman represents a church as you also find with her in the wilderness. Mary sleeps in the grave waiting the second coming of Jesus. Necromancy is also an abomination the God so stay in your deluded fantasy. Give me scripture not tradition.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The woman who rides the beast is that Mary too. Probably not since it doesn't put her into worship mode.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

"a church"...?

blessings, rose

You can take your idolatrous ways with your beads and give yourself an enema cause only you catholics buy into that garbage. In Revelation the woman represents a church as you also find with her in the wilderness. Mary sleeps in the grave waiting the second coming of Jesus. Necromancy is also an abomination the God so stay in your deluded fantasy. Give me scripture not tradition.

Notice everyone, Ac 42230.. does not reply to what is shared above. Just more denial and use of vulgarity. Stop with the vulgarity. Mary is the "woman" in Genesis 3:15, Jesus says "woman" in speaking to Mary several times and Mary is the "woman" in Revelation 12.

Ac, "soul sleep" isn't true. It comes from a non-Christian sect, 7th Day Adventists. Remember, God makes exceptions, He took two holy men (Enoc and Eliijah) in the OT to Heaven why would He not then, His very own mother! And what of the "transfiguration?" Who were those two men (Moses and Eliijah) if everyone is asleep in their grave? There are
saints in Heaven, not just the canonized, recognized saints,
there are millions of saints in Heaven.

The Bible, the Bible, show me in the Bible? I hear you, the
Bible says not all Jesus did is written in Scripture, it came first, we have the oral tradition too. The Bible is a Catholic book, deny it till God shows you in the Great Warning. God wants us all to believe the same, He wants you to choose for the faith very soon, maybe as soon as next year? 2013. I'll say a prayer...

- - - - -

"Necromancy is consulting the dead in order to discern the future. The word necromancy derives from the νεκρός (nekrós), "dead", and μαντεία (manteía), "divination". First, the Saints in heaven are not "dead." They are alive in Christ - more alive than we are! "He is notGod of the dead, but of the living; you are quite wrong" (Mark 12:27). Secondly, Catholics do not ask the Saints for prayer so that they can forecast the future. Maybe somebody's aunt in Mexico conjures up things through burning herbs and invoking saints - but that is not what the Catholic Church teaches or promotes. It's an abuse, not the norm.

Ultimately, glorified Saints in heaven take up their priestly identity as the people of God. This priestly identity involves intercession and so they continue to love us and the only thing they can do is pray for us. "We are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses" (Hebrews 12:1)" Thanks, Dr. Taylor Marshall.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

"a church"...?

blessings, rose

Notice everyone, Ac 42230.. does not reply to what is shared above. Just more denial and use of vulgarity. Stop with the vulgarity. Mary is the "woman" in Genesis 3:15, Jesus says "woman" in speaking to Mary several times and Mary is the "woman" in Revelation 12.

Ac, "soul sleep" isn't true. It comes from a non-Christian sect, 7th Day Adventists. Remember, God makes exceptions, He took two holy men (Enoc and Eliijah) in the OT to Heaven why would He not then, His very own mother! And what of the "transfiguration?" Who were those two men (Moses and Eliijah) if everyone is asleep in their grave? There are

Bible says not all Jesus did is written in Scripture, it came first, we have the oral tradition too. The Bible is a Catholic book, deny it till God shows you in the Great Warning. God wants us all to believe the same, He wants you to choose for the faith very soon, maybe as soon as next year? 2013. I'll say a prayer...

- - - - -

"Necromancy is consulting the dead in order to discern the future. The word necromancy derives from the νεκρός (nekrós), "dead", and μαντεία (manteía), "divination". First, the Saints in heaven are not "dead." They are alive in Christ - more alive than we are! "He is notGod of the dead, but of the living; you are quite wrong" (Mark 12:27). Secondly, Catholics do not ask the Saints for prayer so that they can forecast the future. Maybe somebody's aunt in Mexico conjures up things through burning herbs and invoking saints - but that is not what the Catholic Church teaches or promotes. It's an abuse, not the norm.

Ultimately, glorified Saints in heaven take up their priestly identity as the people of God. This priestly identity involves intercession and so they continue to love us and the only thing they can do is pray for us. "We are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses" (Hebrews 12:1)" Thanks, Dr. Taylor Marshall.

Your full of shit, Mary is not in Genesis 3:15 it is referring to Jesus. You can put all your catholic traditions up against scripture and you will fail. The dead know nothing when they die their thoughts perish. There are certain people taken into heaven but Mary is not one. She was blessed amongst women but not mankind. catholics pray to dead saints and Mary in prayer. Mary is not a co-redeemer with Christ at all.
a/R
User ID: 27758819
United States
11/15/2012 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is the best remedy to any problem!

DO THE HULLY GULLY ....now that's the ticket

oh yea and how addressing the problem and stop begging

-God...your invisible buddy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

"a church"...?

blessings, rose

- - - - -

Your full of shit, Mary is not in Genesis 3:15 it is referring to Jesus. You can put all your catholic traditions up against scripture and you will fail. The dead know nothing when they die their thoughts perish. There are certain people taken into heaven but Mary is not one. She was blessed amongst women but not mankind. catholics pray to dead saints and Mary in prayer. Mary is not a co-redeemer with Christ at all.

This is the last, I am not going to respond, help you again
until you clean up your language. What a gentleman.

All the things you say above are not true. You have no
authority. God gave the Church the authority to interpret
Scripture and to pass on God's revelation, the oral and
the written. God has given Christians a way, they can know
for sure, via the Church, the RCC.

You misinterpret "the dead know nothing." Read the footnote. Read the Douay-Rheims Bible, the footnotes help
you understand why the Church teaches what she does.

The Latin Vulgate, the first Bible is a word for word translation of the original writings. Thanks St. Jerome.

The Douay-Rheims is the English translation of the Latin Vulgate

[link to www.drbo.org]

Chapter 9 heading reads...the vanity of temporal things

Ecc 9:5
For the living know that they shall die, but the dead know nothing more, neither have they a reward any more: for the memory of them is forgotten.

[5] Know nothing more: Viz., as to the transactions of this world, in which they have now no part, unless it be revealed to them; neither have they any knowledge or power now of doing any thing to secure their eternal state, (if they have not taken care of it in their lifetime:) nor can they now procure themselves any good, as the living always may do, by the grace of God.
aka
User ID: 20093181
United States
11/15/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
pray with good intentions
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

- - - - -

You misinterpret "the dead know nothing." Read the footnote. Read the Douay-Rheims Bible, the footnotes help

The Latin Vulgate, the first Bible is a word for word translation of the original writings. Thanks St. Jerome.

[link to www.drbo.org]

For the living know that they shall die, but the dead know nothing more, neither have they a reward any more: for the memory of them is forgotten.

[5] Know nothing more: Viz., as to the transactions of this world, in which they have now no part, unless it be revealed to them; neither have they any knowledge or power now of doing any thing to secure their eternal state, (if they have not taken care of it in their lifetime:) nor can they now procure themselves any good, as the living always may do, by the grace of God.

The Douay-Rheims is a catholic book and you know it. My language is no different than your idolatry so clean your tongue first. Peter which is what you call the rock is simply a pebble. Only Jesus Christ can be the rock. Peter was denied and rebuked by Paul and Jesus. Your church is the only one in the Bible that follows all the traits of the 1st beast system. The pope claims to be god on earth, claims to forgive sins, the catholic church has changed God's Sabbath day to SUNday, they worship Mary and dead saints, received indulgences from people to get loved one's out of fake purgatory, they have murdered the people of God, they have spread their filth everywhere but as I said before this beast or whore system will be toppled. If you want to believe the pope should be called holy and father than continue in that blasphemous system cause scripture warns us against the whore who rides the beast. And on a side note your infamous John Paul 2 said that evolution and the Bible are compatible, so don't throw your catholic books in the way here. The reformation brought us out of this system but now most Protestant churches are running back to it thanks to the counter-reformation, but there are people like me that will fight this whore till the end.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Messianic Judaism is part of Protestantism!? LOL, are you serious? Catholicism was established in the 4th century, Protestantism in the 15th century by Luther, Messianic Judaism erected in the 1st century. The followers of Jesus were all Jews and believed in Him as the Messias, that's the concept of messianic Judaism!
Where did you get the idea that the bible is a catholic book? It's written by Jewish people, it's about Jewish people. Jesus and Mary went to the synagogue on saturday, does that make them Jews or catholics? Jesus said Himself: "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Torah" (Matthew 5:17), how does the Torah compare to the catholic doctrines? In fact, by studying the Torah you'll see that the catholicism is nothing other than paganism.
One more thing: the Jews didn't kill Jesus, He was supposed to die a horrible death. By his death He atoned for the sins of mankind. This is the bible 101.
You want to debate about Jewish issues with a Jewish person by using a Jewish book; you're destined to loose.
Btw, isn't it weird that catholicism nor catholics is not mentioned in the bible, not even once?

Messianic Judaism is a recent Protestant sect, mixing mostly profession of Protestant heresies and using a few Old Testament terms to sound pious. You can't mix the belief of heretics AND those to this day who deny Christ. It doesn't work.

Anyone, if they take even a moment realizes there are libraries full of early Church history. One sentence does not cut it, sorry. Protestantism came along, the revolt happened October 31, 1517, sixteen centuries after Christ established His Church. The transmission of the faith was given to the Apostles by Christ. Peter was the first earthly leader of the Church, the RCC. There is "apostolic succession" which is unbroken and a hierarchy to the Church. Christ's plan. The Bible is a Catholic book compiled in the fourth century, the Canon, determined by Pope Damasus. Jesus said to Peter in making Peter head of the Church (Matt 16:18), Satan will not overcome My Church. The evil one keeps trying but has failed, Jesus' promise.

Get ready for the worst persecution, similar to the first Christians, coming soon. The anti-Christ will try to abolish the most Holy Eucharist, this is the Abomination of Desolation. Before this all happens, God is going to enlighten the entire world (Rev 6:15-17), all souls, revealing His plan, His love. You can't say after this divine awakening, you do not know the Truth.

God bless you Ac 12295.. hf

I don't know if i should laugh or cry at this much ignorance. Messianic Judaism is the stream of Judaism that recognizes Jesus as the Messiah!! The apostles e.g. were the first messianic Jews, they didn't call themselves christians, let alone catholics. Do you really think that Jesus while being in Jerusalem addressed His fellow Jews as: "hi, i am Jesus Christ" or would He rather say: "Shalom le kulam, shmi Yeshua ve ani haMoshiach ben David"? The latter of course, Jews in Jerusalem would speak Hebrew (and Aramaic) to each other.
Passin' Through

User ID: 27704339
United States
11/15/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mardi Gras beads are as scriptural as the way the are used on Bourbon Street.

Get out of that Satanic Cult ! ! !
“If Noah’s flood really did occur, what would you expect to find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.” And guess what we find? Billions of dead things, buried in rock layers, laid down by water, all over the earth.
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
11/15/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

- - - - -

[link to www.drbo.org]

The Douay-Rheims is a catholic book and you know it. My language is no different than your idolatry so clean your tongue first. Peter which is what you call the rock is simply a pebble. Only Jesus Christ can be the rock. Peter was denied and rebuked by Paul and Jesus. Your church is the only one in the Bible that follows all the traits of the 1st beast system. The pope claims to be god on earth, claims to forgive sins, the catholic church has changed God's Sabbath day to SUNday, they worship Mary and dead saints, received indulgences from people to get loved one's out of fake purgatory, they have murdered the people of God, they have spread their filth everywhere but as I said before this beast or whore system will be toppled. If you want to believe the pope should be called holy and father than continue in that blasphemous system cause scripture warns us against the whore who rides the beast. And on a side note your infamous John Paul 2 said that evolution and the Bible are compatible, so don't throw your catholic books in the way here. The reformation brought us out of this system but now most Protestant churches are running back to it thanks to the counter-reformation, but there are people like me that will fight this whore till the end.

I couldn't have said it better!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25672410
United States
11/15/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't care what anyone says
I'll pray for Them like it or not
7 am rosary
3 pm chaplet
During day end times crusade prayers
5 pm scriptures
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18211120
Australia
11/15/2012 09:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is the best remedy to any problem!

Can ya stick em up ya bum and pull em out real slow like those pleasure bead things?

Cause thats what those priests should do whenever they feel the urge to suck a small boys cock...

Heck..they probably do it anyways.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
We are told to follow Jesus, Jesus never prayed to anyone in the grave He prayed to the Father. Now OP or any catholic who believes in the Bible please refute this Biblically.

Matthew 6:8-14

8 So do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.

9 “Pray, then, in this way:

‘Our Father who is in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name.
10 ‘Your kingdom come.
Your will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.
11 ‘Give us this day [a]our daily bread.
12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 ‘And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil. [c][For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever. Amen.’

14 For if you forgive others for their transgressions, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Guess what, NO MARY.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't care what anyone says
I'll pray for Them like it or not
7 am rosary
3 pm chaplet
During day end times crusade prayers
5 pm scriptures
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25672410

Of course you don't care cause you are caught up in traditions of man instead of the Word of God. The rosary is not Biblical. Jesu is the way the truth and the life.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus when He comes back will resurrect those that are in the grave and in Him first followed by those that are alive that are also in Jesus second. The remaining dead in the graves who were not in Jesus will stay there, and those who are alive and not in Jesus will perish until the thousand years are over. Don't hate me hate scripture if you have a problem!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why?

He had to die there

why?

Praise God
hf

So I firmly believe

Amen, Peter cannot fulfill this cause he is a pebble when Jesus is the ROCK. No man can come to God accept through Jesus and that is FINAL. This corrupt system of worship is what we are told to leave cause it is the whore of Babylon. And I'm not talking about the catholic people in general, The Bible say's it is a system of worship that the world will follow. You have Presidents and dignitaries and leaders of countries who bow down to the pope no matter their religious affiliations. This man is no better than the poorest peasant living today, the pope is a heresy to the Word of God.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The protest, with their "pebble" nonsense. So, a "pebble" is a little rock?

Lamo, lamo...

When God changes a man's name it is very, very important. Christ
named Peter leader of His Church on earth (Matt 16:18). Jesus changed
Simon's name to Peter which means ROCK.

Remember, remember when the Great Warning happens, it could
take place next year.

And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

GLP