Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,464 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 155,307
Pageviews Today: 222,738Threads Today: 44Posts Today: 871
02:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

FREEMASONS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21907357
United States
08/14/2012 03:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
FREEMASONS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just got played by a freemason just now and they are truly grimey. Everything that is said about them is true they are no good rotten people. I gave this freemason my money to get some weed which was already a bad move caus I didn't see the weed first and now I'm out of money and no weed. Them damn free masons are to not be trusted, damn I'm pissed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21241915
Canada
08/14/2012 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: FREEMASONS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I posted so much truth on Wikipedia that the local Masonic lodge was alerted.

The Masonic lodge then proceded to infiltrate Wikipedia, delete all the truth I posted, and have me banned from there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21241915
Canada
08/14/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Masonic lodge then proceded to infiltrate Wikipedia, delete all the truth I posted, and have me banned from there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21241915

Ok I exagerate a bit, but this is sorta true anyway.
That Sucks Bro
User ID: 21931416
United States
08/14/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
A freemason jacked your weed money?

Wow..

rofl
Not so free Mason
United States
08/14/2012 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep, those little fags do shit like that all the time. Its funny.
Too Dark Park

User ID: 21886424
United States
08/14/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow..

rofl
 Quoting: That Sucks Bro 21931416

OP sounds like a juggalo...

banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18644011
Croatia
08/14/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
My oh my, didn't you learn the rules ? Never send a stranger to go buy weed with your money...and i'm sure that has nothing to do with freemasonry laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16854076
Australia
08/14/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just got played by a freemason just now and they are truly grimey. Everything that is said about them is true they are no good rotten people. I gave this freemason my money to get some weed which was already a bad move caus I didn't see the weed first and now I'm out of money and no weed. Them damn free masons are to not be trusted, damn I'm pissed
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21907357

Ha ha ha suck the big one loser. That is fucking hilarious. Again sucked in. Gee there's one born every minute you loser ha ha ha
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
08/14/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Big Brother is always watching. Your needs are important, but these will not be seen to, because Big Brother is too busy watching you. Your victimization is duly noted, but again, Big Brother must maintain uninterrupted vigilance at all times, and you will not be reimbursed your stolen property. Big Brother cannot be tried in a court of law, because Big Brother is the court of law.

Justice is blind.

Big Brother is always watching.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ok I exagerate a bit, but this is sorta true anyway.

No bro you didn't exagerate truly piece of shit assholes, dude drove to a red roof in hotel from the homestead I was staying at and I was waiting in the lobby and he is like ima go to my room, I waited 45 min and he never came back. I had to walk 2 mile back to my hotel in flip flops. The whole time we were driving he was talking bout how everybody miss understand them and how I should be inniated, I also asked him about the devil worshipping and he was feeding around the bush talking about how they get knowledge of all aspects and some other bullshit, by the way he was a 32nd degree mason, when I see this dude ima kick his ass.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

Ha ha ha suck the big one loser. That is fucking hilarious. Again sucked in. Gee there's one born every minute you loser ha ha ha
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16854076

First off I'm no loser, just always try to see the good in people but he gone see who the loser is when stick my foot up his ass .
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
08/14/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

First off I'm no loser, just always try to see the good in people but he gone see who the loser is when stick my foot up his ass .

Be sure to do that, or he will go on screwing several too nice stoners!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Big Brother is always watching. Your needs are important, but these will not be seen to, because Big Brother is too busy watching you. Your victimization is duly noted, but again, Big Brother must maintain uninterrupted vigilance at all times, and you will not be reimbursed your stolen property. Big Brother cannot be tried in a court of law, because Big Brother is the court of law.

Justice is blind.

Quoting: AGC

You right bra these dudes are assholes, but justice will be served when I slap this dude up.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/14/2012 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's it matter? Pretty obvious you are lying anyway. How about naming the Mason involved here on GLP simply to prove you are not a lying coward and have testicles that are at least half as big as your mouth
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow..

rofl

Ain't that the most random bullshit ever, he will definitly be ther first freemason to get his ass kicked, I like to see where his brotherhood is when I putting some combos on him, dude doesn't know he just messed with a cold boxer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

shitstreamIdol1
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/14/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow..

rofl

Ain't that the most random bullshit ever, he will definitly be ther first freemason to get his ass kicked, I like to see where his brotherhood is when I putting some combos on him, dude doesn't know he just messed with a cold boxer.

Watch out, those pussies love to call the cops.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 03:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

What's it matter? Pretty obvious you are lying anyway. How about naming the Mason involved here on GLP simply to prove you are not a lying coward and have testicles that are at least half as big as your mouth

I don't talk shit first off, I let my hands do the talking, and second off what would I gain coming on here making a lie up,
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/14/2012 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

I don't talk shit first off, I let my hands do the talking, and second off what would I gain coming on here making a lie up,

Called trolling and you taking a cheap shot at Masons by making up lies. "my hands" you say ha ha ha. All this from an alleged stoner
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow..

rofl

Watch out, those pussies love to call the cops.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21931416

Yeh and it sucks to caus I stay at this homestead with my mom rite now, and the last thing I want to do is get her kicked out but this dude really got me hot, but I know he will be back caus he was talking bout he was cool with some dude where I stay, I just hope I see him at night so their is no witnesses. And the craziest thing is I'm black and he was black its crazy how even your own race will screw you over, but he gone see he done messed with the wrong brotha.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1554617
United States
08/14/2012 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Justice is blind.

You right bra these dudes are assholes, but justice will be served when I slap this dude up.

A pride-obliterating bitch-slap sounds like just the ticket.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ac from austrailia, you wouldn't know the truth if it was right in your face, your obvioulsy the troller, at the end of the day I learned a valuble lesson about freemasons, and also what make you think that weed smokers can't fight, I smoke weed everyday and I'm working on going bro in boxing weed has nothing to do with fighting skills. But anyways freemasons are no good and I hope every single one of them child moblesting bastards burn in hell, and its crazy these dudes run the world
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21932900
Australia
08/14/2012 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

WOW.!!!!!!
........and there I was thinkin'.......the World is full of crooked politicians.5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Justice is blind.

A pride-obliterating bitch-slap sounds like just the ticket.

Yeh man he will definitly get that and much more
AtsuiPanda

User ID: 16510251
United States
08/14/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
My mom used to do home care for a sick old man and he was a freemason he was i think a 32 degree? or w.e idk but he offered up all the books he had on them... shoulda read them..
:/sdfhasdfshasd/:
Those who live by the sword die by the sword, those who don't live by the sword are subject to those who do.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

WOW.!!!!!!
........and there I was thinkin'.......the World is full of crooked politicians.5a
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21932900

That's how I'm feeling rite now, and it wild caus right when he said oh yeah man I'm a freemason, my instincts was telling me not to trust this dude, talking bout I should get initiated, damn your instincts will never steer you wrong
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
My mom used to do home care for a sick old man and he was a freemason he was i think a 32 degree? or w.e idk but he offered up all the books he had on them... shoulda read them..
 Quoting: AtsuiPanda

Trust me bro you shouldn't want to have anything to do with these cowards, after Tonight I definitly sure dont, dudes is grimey
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21850796
Canada
08/14/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol
you have no idea what freemasonry is!!
i'm not a freemason but i know what they r about! what a hint? think HOME ;)

I'm an initiate of an other brotherhood. all these conspiracies about freemasons and or other socities is just pain bullshit!!! though you have the right to keep beliving it! have fun
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
08/14/2012 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
My oh my, didn't you learn the rules ? Never send a stranger to go buy weed with your money...and i'm sure that has nothing to do with freemasonry laugh
 Quoting: Itchy Who?

You right bruh I just wasn't thinking clearly I ain't burned in a month and I wasn't Thinking at the time, was impatient, and being to cool not thinking that damn I need to see the greens for I give this guy my cash, patience is a virtue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21692540
United States
08/14/2012 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

lol
you have no idea what freemasonry is!!
i'm not a freemason but i know what they r about! what a hint? think HOME ;)

I'm an initiate of an other brotherhood. all these conspiracies about freemasons and or other socities is just pain bullshit!!! though you have the right to keep beliving it! have fun
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21850796

They are all True.. bcos that is who founded and runs Washington DC and more.

Basic history 101

If you are in some other form of witchcraft Order of the Golden Dawn or Rosi Cross is not much difference.
Anonymous Coward
Croatia
08/14/2012 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Itchy Who?

You right bruh I just wasn't thinking clearly I ain't burned in a month and I wasn't Thinking at the time, was impatient, and being to cool not thinking that damn I need to see the greens for I give this guy my cash, patience is a virtue.

I know what you mean, weed is a bitch ;) but my experiences told me, that mostly post-smoker can be assholes (if they run low on money) but a funny coincidence that is was a freemason.

GLP