Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,224 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,168,445
Pageviews Today: 1,955,151Threads Today: 788Posts Today: 13,485
07:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

When do you think first contact will happen?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17549114
United States
08/15/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: When do you think first contact will happen?
really really soon. weekend-ish?
 Quoting: new moon noon 16007817

I've no problem with that...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1272793

Sorry, they called. They ran out of Plutafuel. They are gonna be a few light years late. They told me to tell all if you to just chill.
Space AAA Is on the way
Deeds  (OP)

User ID: 18910049
Portugal
08/15/2012 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never.

But we will witness project blue beam.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22009340

I thought our government would fall when they stopped being helped by the greys and the reptilians.
(again assuming that what our contactees claim it's true and the war with these alien races is over).
Even if I don't believe many things I do believe in one thing: there is a balance between good and evil in the universe. In my opinion evil manifests in a really strong way but hopefully it doesn't last as long as the good. Let's hope good does come in our lifetime.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21427717
United States
08/15/2012 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Never.

But we will witness project blue beam.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22009340

I thought our government would fall when they stopped being helped by the greys and the reptilians.
(again assuming that what our contactees claim it's true and the war with these alien races is over).
Even if I don't believe many things I do believe in one thing: there is a balance between good and evil in the universe. In my opinion evil manifests in a really strong way but hopefully it doesn't last as long as the good. Let's hope good does come in our lifetime.
 Quoting: Deeds

Look how long the Roman empire lasted doing degenerate things. If that's an indication of how long it takes to achieve a balance, I think we have a few more solid generations of suffering ahead of us. I've been reading about aliens since the late 50's and guess what.....nothing has happened yet and doubt it will in what's left of my lifetime.

GLP