Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,898 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 749,498
Pageviews Today: 1,314,196Threads Today: 428Posts Today: 8,904
01:13 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Religion of Peace at it again - Graphic video of Iraqi insurgents raiding a military checkpoint then ambushing convoy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17445313
United States
08/19/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Religion of Peace at it again - Graphic video of Iraqi insurgents raiding a military checkpoint then ambushing convoy
Lots of closeup headshot executions. You've been warned.

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 17445313
United States
08/19/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Religion of Peace at it again - Graphic video of Iraqi insurgents raiding a military checkpoint then ambushing convoy
Kind of amazing how the guys being shot in the head don't spasm or jerk around. One moment they are alive, the next they are dead. Like turning off a light switch.
Jericho9

User ID: 7913305
United States
08/19/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Religion of Peace at it again - Graphic video of Iraqi insurgents raiding a military checkpoint then ambushing convoy
Lots of closeup headshot executions. You've been warned.

[liveleak] [link to www.liveleak.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17445313

Not seeing the video at all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22231960
United States
08/19/2012 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kind of amazing how the guys being shot in the head don't spasm or jerk around. One moment they are alive, the next they are dead. Like turning off a light switch.

Looks fake.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22056573
Australia
08/20/2012 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

It doesnt matter if your a human or a sheep, when you get shot in the head, thats it, lights out, unless of course you have "messed up" Ive shot heaps of sheep, (cancers etc that needed euthenasing) and every time its a one shot kill, no kicking around etc just dead, life extinct, the way it should be.

Now to the video, maybe its the vouyer in me I dont know, some macabre part of me that gets to to watch, I dont know, well I did watch and then shook my head and clicked off.

This is the exact reason our entire world is going down the gurgler, the very substance of our society is breaking down, slowly but surely. Its sad, it makes me mad, these are people, people with lives, with family, freinds and memories. And once again, the dogs of war are unchained and released. Salivating at the bit, they cant wait for the killing. NO DIFFERENT to a heap of good ol boys heading off to 'nam, they just couldnt wait for the shooting to start.
And it did, and then they wanted out. For these "insurgents" there is no "out", never, it will live on in their minds till they are dead themselves.
Its a sad and bitter world that I for one cant wait to leave behind. The crazy sad, frustrating thing about this world is we arnt allowed to leave, apperently its not our choice. We must endure, and contiue to, all the days of our lives.

Mr Lennon wrote a song, it was a very nice song and it was called "imagine" nobody sings it anymore, nor play it. I think thats because it brings up too much guilt. It makes us look at things we dont want to see. Just like this video and every other one like it. We NEED to see it to remind us what is real, rather then what has been, or could be, "this" is happening now, and we cant do a damn thing about it.

One day Im going to die. It could be today, or tommorow. Then I will see. I look forward to that day, not that Im intending on speeding up that day, I shall wait and cherish the moment, thing is, all these killers in the world are going to meet that same fate. I wonder what goes on in their mind. Do they really use religion as a justifacation, or are they so eaten up in their hearts that they know they are doomed, they are killers, without mercy. How can one expect mercy when one does not have any themselves? This torturous thought must surely eat at their very souls. Its sad.

Could it be that every religion in the world, all of them, have it all wrong? Could it be that one day, we can all, everybody get together and just chill?

No, I dont think so either.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1364318
United States
08/20/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ah, the fruits of destabilization. The outcome that never not happens.
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
08/20/2012 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sick sh*t.

These guys know they're going to be executed. Why not attack the guys and try to get hold of one of their guns? They're going to die anyway. They just go along and seem resigned to their fate.

The disregard for human life is disgusting.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.

GLP