Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,690 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 324,344
Pageviews Today: 512,151Threads Today: 161Posts Today: 2,528
06:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have a question to Idiot Muslim Haters!

Kurdish Shepherd
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22081008
Finland
08/20/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I have a question to Idiot Muslim Haters!
To whomever it may concern...

While you were too busy watching next episode of the "Idols" and god knows what stupid sport game, your country with it's western superior values bombed the shit out of another sovereign state to steal their own natural resources and installed there a puppet dictator of their own liking, a puppet who have no respect for basic human needs and values, only to secure that YOU as consumers who in the elite's eyes are not worthy of being called even human could be provided the vain luxury lifestyle you so enjoy and make sure that you spend more money on the shit you don't need!

And then when these people who have been robbed of their basic human rights FOR YOUR VANITY'S SAKE is forced to flee their own homeland in hope of finding shelter move to your country WITH IT'S SUPPOSED DEMOCRATIC VALUES & RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, you guys start to blame them and would rather kick them out of your country?!!...

DONT BOMB THEIR COUNTRY, DON'T SUPPORT ALL THE BLOOD-THIRSTY DICTATORS THERE, AND DONT FORCE THEM TO FLEE THEIR COUNTRY AND MAYBE YOU WON'T BE SEEING THEM SEEKING ASYLUM STATUS IN YOUR COUNTRY!

HOW COULD YOU EVER BELIEVE YOU COULD LIVE SO LARGE AND LEAVE SO LITTLE TO REST OF PEOPLE WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT ONE DAY?!!...IDIOTS!!
I am almost done with putting away my carnal body and with it all it's desires and passions!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22305206
United Kingdom
08/20/2012 02:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I have a question to Idiot Muslim Haters!
shadow projection
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21681843
United States
08/20/2012 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

While you were too busy watching next episode of the "Idols" and god knows what stupid sport game, your country with it's western superior values bombed the shit out of another sovereign state to steal their own natural resources and installed there a puppet dictator of their own liking, a puppet who have no respect for basic human needs and values, only to secure that YOU as consumers who in the elite's eyes are not worthy of being called even human could be provided the vain luxury lifestyle you so enjoy and make sure that you spend more money on the shit you don't need!

And then when these people who have been robbed of their basic human rights FOR YOUR VANITY'S SAKE is forced to flee their own homeland in hope of finding shelter move to your country WITH IT'S SUPPOSED DEMOCRATIC VALUES & RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, you guys start to blame them and would rather kick them out of your country?!!...

DONT BOMB THEIR COUNTRY, DON'T SUPPORT ALL THE BLOOD-THIRSTY DICTATORS THERE, AND DONT FORCE THEM TO FLEE THEIR COUNTRY AND MAYBE YOU WON'T BE SEEING THEM SEEKING ASYLUM STATUS IN YOUR COUNTRY!

HOW COULD YOU EVER BELIEVE YOU COULD LIVE SO LARGE AND LEAVE SO LITTLE TO REST OF PEOPLE WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT ONE DAY?!!...IDIOTS!!
 Quoting: Kurdish Shepherd

your an idiot
SHRModerator
Forum Administrator

08/20/2012 02:55 PM

Report Abusive Post
oooh they got CRACK in Finland now?...have fun with that!

Ooooh, see the fire is sweepin' Our very streets today...
Burns like a red coal carpet, Mad bulls lost the way...
War, children, it's just a shot away...it's just a shot away....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1489227
Germany
08/20/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
And then when these people who have been robbed of their basic human rights

cruise Really? The Muslims who live in the West have been robbed of their basic human rights?

lmao
D-port
User ID: 22068026
United States
08/20/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
D-port
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

your an idiot
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21681843

Touche subject?
I am almost done with putting away my carnal body and with it all it's desires and passions!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22307110
Netherlands
08/20/2012 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fuck off man
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22300392
United Kingdom
08/20/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Allah has now left the building (not that he ever entered it in the first place, as he's imaginary)

Yes, Big Ralph has now finally had enough of all of these non-existent deities getting all the glory (and followers) and has decided to retcon Himself into the modern world, stepping down from His Holy Couch on Mount Ralph (in the Crab Nebula) - those people you heard making 'Raaaalph' sounds were not drunk, but like me, were early prophets, bring His name to the world
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17011760
United States
08/20/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okee-Dokee , a little test on humman rights. Go back to your beloved homeland ans write this same shit about your Government and lets see what happens !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12064276
United States
08/20/2012 03:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

the real reason people don't like muslim IS the way they want to take over the host country by trying to impose their crappy belief and broadcasting their prayers on loud speakers --a way of shoving it down other 's people throat [same goes to any other religious groups by the way]... thus in a way they are becoming parasite which is trying to kill its host...
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
And then when these people who have been robbed of their basic human rights

cruise Really? The Muslims who live in the West have been robbed of their basic human rights?

lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489227

I kinda hoped that I wouldn't need to explain my point as I made it as easy to understand as I could...but obviously not simple enough. I did not say anywhere that Muslims who live in the West have been robbed of their basic human rights, when I said "being robbed of their basic human rights" I was referring to your governments bombing the shit out of their country and supporting the dictators there...
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Allah has now left the building (not that he ever entered it in the first place, as he's imaginary)

Yes, Big Ralph has now finally had enough of all of these non-existent deities getting all the glory (and followers) and has decided to retcon Himself into the modern world, stepping down from His Holy Couch on Mount Ralph (in the Crab Nebula) - those people you heard making 'Raaaalph' sounds were not drunk, but like me, were early prophets, bring His name to the world
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22300392

Seriously what are you smoking?...cause I have hard time understanding what you are talking about...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22300392
United Kingdom
08/20/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22300392

Seriously what are you smoking?...cause I have hard time understanding what you are talking about...

Big Ralph has now replaced all pre-existing deities including Allah - official
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sand-ni33er. LOL
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12386757

Your nazi background would explain your color-blindness...but FYI where I come from we don't have camels there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12386757
Germany
08/20/2012 03:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sand-ni33er. LOL

Your nazi background would explain your color-blindness...but FYI where I come from we don't have camels there.

No sand in Iraq? LOL
Anonymous Coward
Germany
08/20/2012 03:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
when I said "being robbed of their basic human rights" I was referring to your governments bombing the shit out of their country and supporting the dictators there...

They had no human rights in their countries to begin with.

The people you call dictators were the only ones to guarantee "relative" freedom for everyone.

The Christians in Syria and Muslim minority sects have to fear for their lives now that Assad might be gone.

If you think a real Islamic society provides basic human rights I dare you to live in Saudi Arabia or Iran...
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okee-Dokee , a little test on humman rights. Go back to your beloved homeland ans write this same shit about your Government and lets see what happens !!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17011760

Again from where I come from they don't have camel's there, but I have a better idea, read the history of Middle-East and see how these dictators came into power...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22307505
Canada
08/20/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not support or respect the warmongers and thieves who run our governments, nor do I have any respect for that stupid system of superstition called Islam. The reason I hate Muslims is because they are a part of that daft system and they want to spread and impose their idiocy on everyone else.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22288696
United States
08/20/2012 03:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dont yell at me, I dont buy gas, I dont pay taxes, I dont participate in your rigged assed system.

I will contribute nothing to the genocides the American government political crooks are responsible for.

But perhaps you should take a moment and get all your moon worshiping towel heads together and go yell at the white house yourself, mmmkay? I hear uhmerika is flooded with em.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4985863
United States
08/20/2012 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
jihad2 cruise
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

the real reason people don't like muslim IS the way they want to take over the host country by trying to impose their crappy belief and broadcasting their prayers on loud speakers --a way of shoving it down other 's people throat [same goes to any other religious groups by the way]... thus in a way they are becoming parasite which is trying to kill its host...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276

Thank you for your reply, this is very fair argument...

Firstly let me make myself clear that I am not Muslim by any means, something most of people here have failed to understand.

I agree with you that Muslims should not impose their own belief-system upon the people from host country, I believe in principle and that is to live in each country by the country's terms...all this "religious equality" and "multiculturalism" is bullshit to weaken the western values and country, for as long ago someone said "house divided against itself cannot stand", this is the principle that is now applied to West to destroy it slowly, and yet it's consumer-addict population is failing to realize this, instead they are directing all the anger and frustration toward the muslims...

But the cause of the trouble in your country is not the Muslims...Muslims did not just one day wake up and decided to seek asylum status in host country.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

All I can say to your post is, fuck you and the rest of your staneage mud people. Go shave your hairy womens backs and continue fucking sheep. The world would be a better place if we turned themiddle east into a glass parking lot, and wiped out all traces of you worthless shitbag cave dwellers. Fuck you

Management
 Quoting: Hooch 14033322

You are too blinded by the hate and anger to realize my points...take a chill pill!
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sand-ni33er. LOL

No sand in Iraq? LOL

I think you would look pretty dumb if I were to say I don't come from Iraq nor do I consider myself Iraqi...:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22300680
United States
08/20/2012 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276

Thank you for your reply, this is very fair argument...

Firstly let me make myself clear that I am not Muslim by any means, something most of people here have failed to understand.

I agree with you that Muslims should not impose their own belief-system upon the people from host country, I believe in principle and that is to live in each country by the country's terms...all this "religious equality" and "multiculturalism" is bullshit to weaken the western values and country, for as long ago someone said "house divided against itself cannot stand", this is the principle that is now applied to West to destroy it slowly, and yet it's consumer-addict population is failing to realize this, instead they are directing all the anger and frustration toward the muslims...

But the cause of the trouble in your country is not the Muslims...Muslims did not just one day wake up and decided to seek asylum status in host country.

Your right they did not wake up and decide to to seek asylum in the host country, it has been in the works for hundreds of years.
Its the plan they devised after the Islamic Crusades failed.
Saddletramp

User ID: 736749
Puerto Rico
08/20/2012 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
What? You wondering what Bacon tastes like?!?!?

It's really really good...
"And how can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods..." ~ Horatius

"Because he told the truth, and once you've heard the truth, everything else is just cheap whiskey..."

"We don't rent pigs!"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22142415
Netherlands
08/20/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
I like your story OP, spot on. America is too young to understand, they wanna be arrogant and adolescent. But well, it may be good for the world that they are so bussy weakening their own morals and government. It should one day make them see what you mean and maybe we could all live a little bit better without Americans tyranny.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19569519
Slovenia
08/20/2012 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
US and NATO warring scum should be brought to courts for annihilating an environment and a race of people by use of DU (depleted uranium).

Check it out, what your own veteran and former Green Berets commander has to say:

[link to mynameisjoecortina.wordpress.com]

and I quote (50 % rule applied):

"Sick degenerate twisted sadistic sociopaths like you are the greatest threat to the safety of MY people and to WORLD peace that ever existed. Your imbecile child like brain – like all moron rednecks – is suited only for violence murder and terror! As old as I am – if I could defend my country by fighting demonic retards like you – I would make the sacrifice in a heartbeat.

Criminals like you are an embarrassment to every decent man woman and child on EARTH – especially those veterans who served during my era – REAL men like Bo Gritz and David Hackworth

I served over a half century ago when we were a decent moral Godly people and our military was honorable. Our purpose was the D-E-F-E-N-S-E of my country – and N-O-T being murderous imperialistic war criminals who trained your sons to become murderers and kill innocent people who had NEVER EVER attacked me or my family or my country in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!"

Or check the doc on youtube:

BEYOND TREASON: THE TRUE STORY OF DU...

The evil scum are killing countries forever (4.5 billion years of radiation, imbeciles).

Google Falujah babies and birth defects...

Check the photos of those babies, you sick fucks
, ALL of you who agree with this atrocity. You are the true evil and you cannot fool anyone with imbecil responses.

Wake up, if they could do this to a human being, they will do it to you.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
when I said "being robbed of their basic human rights" I was referring to your governments bombing the shit out of their country and supporting the dictators there...

They had no human rights in their countries to begin with.

The people you call dictators were the only ones to guarantee "relative" freedom for everyone.

The Christians in Syria and Muslim minority sects have to fear for their lives now that Assad might be gone.

If you think a real Islamic society provides basic human rights I dare you to live in Saudi Arabia or Iran...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489227

I will address each of your points...

1-How can you expect any them having any human rights when their bloodthirsty ruler's are safe and protected under the wings of western interests?

2-These dictators did not provide freedom what they did instead was providing privilege and some were lucky to enjoy it and others were not so lucky.

3-Yes that's true Christians have to be afraid now that radical Muslims and Muslim Brotherhood with it's radical views is appealing to the hearts of "humiliated" muslims, but who is the driving force behind the sudden rise of MB????...

4-I disagree with any country to be founded upon religious ideology, fanatic or none-fanatic. But for sake of argument I believe there are better examples than Iran or Saudi-Arabia to represent genuine islamic values, these two are one of the wickets along with Vatican upon planet Earth...and yes I have been living in Iran too.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19569519
Slovenia
08/20/2012 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

OP, you have embarked on a difficult topic, the sadistic western world is decidedly BLINDED, expect a shitload of excuses and just plain bastardly comments.

I dare anyone to watch the documentary Beyond treason: The true story of DU...or photos of afflicted people.

You will not believe your eyes-this is against God and creation, and it is easy to see why.

You cannot destroy DNA and nature forever by depleted uranium and expect that ANY excuse will hold up before God himself.

The results are forever (4.5 billion years). Wake up! Please, see what your pshycos in the military comlex have done to the Iraqi people (Afganistan, Yugoslavia, etc.).

And you can't fix it. Now, there's cheering for another war on M.E.. Way to fucking go.
Anonymous Coward
Germany
08/20/2012 04:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
But for sake of argument I believe there are better examples than Iran or Saudi-Arabia to represent genuine islamic values

Pakistan? Yemen? Bangladesh? Sudan? Somalia?

You wouldn't want to live there either...

GLP