Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,172 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 115,432
Pageviews Today: 196,083Threads Today: 91Posts Today: 1,676
03:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I have a question to Idiot Muslim Haters!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1470412
08/20/2012 04:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: I have a question to Idiot Muslim Haters!
Kurdilainen lammaspaimen
Puhutko suomea ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18401048
United States
08/20/2012 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
i remember on 9/11 that they were cheering in the streets by the millions worldwide......that's all i need to know.
Cpt. Spaulding
User ID: 4483569
United States
08/20/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Taken directly from the Koran and/or Hadith - look for yourself. Citations of the exact passages are provided.

The Koran is said to be dictated word-for-word by Allah himself, from the angel Gabriel to the prophet Muhammad. Therefore, every word of the Koran is the word of God himself and every word is valid for all of time and cannot be questioned, changed, or reformed. This means that all “peaceful” Muslims have to reject Koranic literalism, but to do so means they do not accept the exact words of Allah. According to the Koran, this places peaceful Muslims in the same category as jewish people and Christians; they “must abide in the fire of hell. They are the worst of creatures.” (Koran, Surah 98:6).

One of the goals of Muslims who follow Islam is to expand and spread the practice of Islam to all over the earth. While conversion to Islam is never supposed to be forced through torture, it can be pressured by coercion. Those who still refuse to convert to Islam can be severely punished or even killed (Vol 4, Bk 53, Hadith 392).

One of the biggest obstacles to American efforts to understanding Islam can be attributed to the Islamic and Muslim principle of “religious deception”, in which Muslims are to deceive non-Muslims, toward the goal of advancing the cause of Islam. Today, Muslim groups employ tactics of deception and omission to give the impression that “Islam is a religion of peace”. The prophet said, “War is deceit.” (Vol 4, Bk 52, Hadith 269)

Lying, generally speaking, is not allowed in Islam. However, there are situations where it is acceptable and even encouraged. This concept, called Taqiyya, is a form of deception used to deceive an enemy (any non-Muslim). So, a Muslim is allowed to lie to prevent harm or protect themselves or Islam. (Koran, Surah 3:28)

In Muslim thinking, the world is divided into competing sides. The dar al-Islam (House of Islam) where Islamic law dominates, and dar al-harb (House of War) which is the rest of the world that Islam does not control, is how the world is viewed according to the Hadith. (Vol 4, Bk 52, Hadith 196) It is prescribed for dar al-Islam to fight and destroy dar al-harb and permanently incorporate it. Muslims in Western nations are called by Islamic extremists to overthrow the secular governments in which they live, all in accordance with Allah's command.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

User ID: 22081008
Finland
08/20/2012 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not support or respect the warmongers and thieves who run our governments, nor do I have any respect for that stupid system of superstition called Islam. The reason I hate Muslims is because they are a part of that daft system and they want to spread and impose their idiocy on everyone else.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22307505

I am not great fan of Islam either, but I think it's ridiculous to actually blame the Muslims for seeking asylum in your country because of sociopathic warmongers ruling your country decided it would be cool to bomb the shit out of another sovereign state...and the reason? To provide you the luxurious life-style you guys are able to enjoy in western countries by stealing from others.
I am almost done with putting away my carnal body and with it all it's desires and passions!
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
What? You wondering what Bacon tastes like?!?!?

It's really really good...
 Quoting: Saddletramp

I think what you really meant was sausage probably, you should know that I suppose...must be a freudian slip :)
I am almost done with putting away my carnal body and with it all it's desires and passions!
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/20/2012 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
To whomever it may concern...

While you were too busy watching next episode of the "Idols" and god knows what stupid sport game, your country with it's western superior values bombed the shit out of another sovereign state to steal their own natural resources and installed there a puppet dictator of their own liking, a puppet who have no respect for basic human needs and values, only to secure that YOU as consumers who in the elite's eyes are not worthy of being called even human could be provided the vain luxury lifestyle you so enjoy and make sure that you spend more money on the shit you don't need!

And then when these people who have been robbed of their basic human rights FOR YOUR VANITY'S SAKE is forced to flee their own homeland in hope of finding shelter move to your country WITH IT'S SUPPOSED DEMOCRATIC VALUES & RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, you guys start to blame them and would rather kick them out of your country?!!...

DONT BOMB THEIR COUNTRY, DON'T SUPPORT ALL THE BLOOD-THIRSTY DICTATORS THERE, AND DONT FORCE THEM TO FLEE THEIR COUNTRY AND MAYBE YOU WON'T BE SEEING THEM SEEKING ASYLUM STATUS IN YOUR COUNTRY!

HOW COULD YOU EVER BELIEVE YOU COULD LIVE SO LARGE AND LEAVE SO LITTLE TO REST OF PEOPLE WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT ONE DAY?!!...IDIOTS!!
 Quoting: Kurdish Shepherd

the real reason people don't like muslim IS the way they want to take over the host country by trying to impose their crappy belief and broadcasting their prayers on loud speakers --a way of shoving it down other 's people throat [same goes to any other religious groups by the way]... thus in a way they are becoming parasite which is trying to kill its host...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 12064276

Thank you for your reply, this is very fair argument...

Firstly let me make myself clear that I am not Muslim by any means, something most of people here have failed to understand.

I agree with you that Muslims should not impose their own belief-system upon the people from host country, I believe in principle and that is to live in each country by the country's terms...all this "religious equality" and "multiculturalism" is bullshit to weaken the western values and country, for as long ago someone said "house divided against itself cannot stand", this is the principle that is now applied to West to destroy it slowly, and yet it's consumer-addict population is failing to realize this, instead they are directing all the anger and frustration toward the muslims...

But the cause of the trouble in your country is not the Muslims...Muslims did not just one day wake up and decided to seek asylum status in host country.

Your right they did not wake up and decide to to seek asylum in the host country, it has been in the works for hundreds of years.
Its the plan they devised after the Islamic Crusades failed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22300680

Let me correct you since you don't seem to be aware what is really happening there. Your governments decide to instill bloodthirsty dictator in country to secure the western interests, then it allows this ruler without any criticism to kill and silence any opposition that dares to speak against their tyrannical rule...then when enough people have been allowed to be killed and raped west with it's mighty superior morality decide to BOMB THE DEMOCRACY to poor enslaved people there...

That's comparable to throwing someone who can't swim into water, and then you offer the hand to save them...what a HERO!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22307505
Canada
08/20/2012 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I do not support or respect the warmongers and thieves who run our governments, nor do I have any respect for that stupid system of superstition called Islam. The reason I hate Muslims is because they are a part of that daft system and they want to spread and impose their idiocy on everyone else.

I am not great fan of Islam either, but I think it's ridiculous to actually blame the Muslims for seeking asylum in your country because of sociopathic warmongers ruling your country decided it would be cool to bomb the shit out of another sovereign state...and the reason? To provide you the luxurious life-style you guys are able to enjoy in western countries by stealing from others.

They need to sort their own shit out instead of dumping it on others. The least they could do, if they accept the hospitality of our nations is to make an attempt to adopt our norms and customs. I did.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
But for sake of argument I believe there are better examples than Iran or Saudi-Arabia to represent genuine islamic values

Pakistan? Yemen? Bangladesh? Sudan? Somalia?

You wouldn't want to live there either...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1489227

I have lived in Pakistan too, very nice people with fucked up system...you are missing my point again.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kurdilainen lammaspaimen
Puhutko suomea ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1470412

Kyllä puhun...
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
i remember on 9/11 that they were cheering in the streets by the millions worldwide......that's all i need to know.
 Quoting: Oyster

You mean the Zionist jewish people ruling america?, yeah I saw that too...
Zombietard

User ID: 20936009
Argentina
08/21/2012 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shut up OP and stop stoning people to death, cutting heads from heretics and abusing little girls (and boys).
jihad2jihad
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20952020
United States
08/21/2012 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shut up OP and stop stoning people to death, cutting heads from heretics and abusing little girls (and boys).
jihad2jihad
 Quoting: Zombietard

rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 976158
Germany
08/21/2012 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
cant wait for shtf! gonna be a epic muzzi cleaning!

scheming
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Taken directly from the Koran and/or Hadith - look for yourself. Citations of the exact passages are provided.

The Koran is said to be dictated word-for-word by Allah himself, from the angel Gabriel to the prophet Muhammad. Therefore, every word of the Koran is the word of God himself and every word is valid for all of time and cannot be questioned, changed, or reformed. This means that all “peaceful” Muslims have to reject Koranic literalism, but to do so means they do not accept the exact words of Allah. According to the Koran, this places peaceful Muslims in the same category as jewish people and Christians; they “must abide in the fire of hell. They are the worst of creatures.” (Koran, Surah 98:6).

One of the goals of Muslims who follow Islam is to expand and spread the practice of Islam to all over the earth. While conversion to Islam is never supposed to be forced through torture, it can be pressured by coercion. Those who still refuse to convert to Islam can be severely punished or even killed (Vol 4, Bk 53, Hadith 392).

One of the biggest obstacles to American efforts to understanding Islam can be attributed to the Islamic and Muslim principle of “religious deception”, in which Muslims are to deceive non-Muslims, toward the goal of advancing the cause of Islam. Today, Muslim groups employ tactics of deception and omission to give the impression that “Islam is a religion of peace”. The prophet said, “War is deceit.” (Vol 4, Bk 52, Hadith 269)

Lying, generally speaking, is not allowed in Islam. However, there are situations where it is acceptable and even encouraged. This concept, called Taqiyya, is a form of deception used to deceive an enemy (any non-Muslim). So, a Muslim is allowed to lie to prevent harm or protect themselves or Islam. (Koran, Surah 3:28)

In Muslim thinking, the world is divided into competing sides. The dar al-Islam (House of Islam) where Islamic law dominates, and dar al-harb (House of War) which is the rest of the world that Islam does not control, is how the world is viewed according to the Hadith. (Vol 4, Bk 52, Hadith 196) It is prescribed for dar al-Islam to fight and destroy dar al-harb and permanently incorporate it. Muslims in Western nations are called by Islamic extremists to overthrow the secular governments in which they live, all in accordance with Allah's command.
 Quoting: Cpt. Spaulding 4483569

The point I was trying to make has nothing to do with whether Muslims worship Moon Goddess, or whether Koran is really word of God, whether Mohammad was good person or evil (That would deserve topic of it's own, and is completely different to this one)...I am pointing at the hypocrisy of Muslim haters who are against that these people are applying for Asylum Status in their own host country.
Desert Fox

User ID: 8786935
United States
08/21/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
oooh they got CRACK in Finland now?...have fun with that!
 Quoting: SHR

Apparently.
:TOMABANEFOX:
It's more humane this way ya know, or burn on totem pole. Choice is yours.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

They need to sort their own shit out instead of dumping it on others. The least they could do, if they accept the hospitality of our nations is to make an attempt to adopt our norms and customs. I did.

I agree I dont put messed up situation in "muslim countries" entirely on Western imperialistic ideology's shoulder, muslims have done very little to fix the fucked up situation there too, and two major factor for this are 1) Religion and 2) High level of un-educated people. But it's very hard to see any progress there when West is constantly making sure that the area itself shall never know peace and harmony...for the day when MIddle-East knows Peace and Harmony is the day of the End of Western luxurious lifestyle.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 01:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
jihad2jihad
 Quoting: Zombietard

After seeing Kirchner embarrassing and poor performance on international affairs, I am not surprised by your lack of intellectuality.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
US and NATO warring scum should be brought to courts for annihilating an environment and a race of people by use of DU (depleted uranium).

Check it out, what your own veteran and former Green Berets commander has to say:

[link to mynameisjoecortina.wordpress.com]

and I quote (50 % rule applied):

"Sick degenerate twisted sadistic sociopaths like you are the greatest threat to the safety of MY people and to WORLD peace that ever existed. Your imbecile child like brain – like all moron rednecks – is suited only for violence murder and terror! As old as I am – if I could defend my country by fighting demonic retards like you – I would make the sacrifice in a heartbeat.

Criminals like you are an embarrassment to every decent man woman and child on EARTH – especially those veterans who served during my era – REAL men like Bo Gritz and David Hackworth

I served over a half century ago when we were a decent moral Godly people and our military was honorable. Our purpose was the D-E-F-E-N-S-E of my country – and N-O-T being murderous imperialistic war criminals who trained your sons to become murderers and kill innocent people who had NEVER EVER attacked me or my family or my country in ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!"

Or check the doc on youtube:

BEYOND TREASON: THE TRUE STORY OF DU...

The evil scum are killing countries forever (4.5 billion years of radiation, imbeciles).

Google Falujah babies and birth defects...

Check the photos of those babies, you sick fucks
, ALL of you who agree with this atrocity. You are the true evil and you cannot fool anyone with imbecil responses.

Wake up, if they could do this to a human being, they will do it to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19569519

Thank you for pointing out the statics, I think most of people here have grown up watching war form video games and forgot or never seen how ugly war can be.

Last Edited by Kurdish Shepherd on 08/21/2012 01:18 PM
Krime
User ID: 5469820
United States
08/21/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

While you were too busy watching next episode of the "Idols" and god knows what stupid sport game, your country with it's western superior values bombed the shit out of another sovereign state to steal their own natural resources and installed there a puppet dictator of their own liking, a puppet who have no respect for basic human needs and values, only to secure that YOU as consumers who in the elite's eyes are not worthy of being called even human could be provided the vain luxury lifestyle you so enjoy and make sure that you spend more money on the shit you don't need!

And then when these people who have been robbed of their basic human rights FOR YOUR VANITY'S SAKE is forced to flee their own homeland in hope of finding shelter move to your country WITH IT'S SUPPOSED DEMOCRATIC VALUES & RESPECT FOR HUMAN RIGHTS, you guys start to blame them and would rather kick them out of your country?!!...

DONT BOMB THEIR COUNTRY, DON'T SUPPORT ALL THE BLOOD-THIRSTY DICTATORS THERE, AND DONT FORCE THEM TO FLEE THEIR COUNTRY AND MAYBE YOU WON'T BE SEEING THEM SEEKING ASYLUM STATUS IN YOUR COUNTRY!

HOW COULD YOU EVER BELIEVE YOU COULD LIVE SO LARGE AND LEAVE SO LITTLE TO REST OF PEOPLE WITHOUT HAVING TO PAY FOR IT ONE DAY?!!...IDIOTS!!

Dear Mr. Shepherd,

Obviously, living in Finland, you know nothing of our political governmen, or should i say, very little.
What i mean by this, is we as country men/women dont take a vote on war. We dont decide wether to go into battle (unless we choose to inlist in the military). Obviously, you dont know this country isnt ran "by the people, for the people" anymore, as our forefathers suggested.

Now, on a different view point as well:
We were attacked first (9/11), unless your under the assumtion of a conspiracy behind 9/11.
I had a very good friend of mine die in that battle, btw. SGT. Allen Walker. So dont sit there and think we were the only ones bombing.
That country was under much suppresion from governmental terrorists, wether you choose to believe it or not.

And may i ask what you were doing during that time? Can i guess that you were in the safty of your own home watching shit unfold on the local media source in your country?
Was/is your country under 24hr terrorist watch?

IMHO, you need to take your self rightious ass and shut the fuck up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22262012
United States
08/21/2012 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm gee sounds familiar.
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dear Mr. Shepherd,

Obviously, living in Finland, you know nothing of our political governmen, or should i say, very little.
What i mean by this, is we as country men/women dont take a vote on war. We dont decide wether to go into battle (unless we choose to inlist in the military). Obviously, you dont know this country isnt ran "by the people, for the people" anymore, as our forefathers suggested.

Now, on a different view point as well:
We were attacked first (9/11), unless your under the assumtion of a conspiracy behind 9/11.
I had a very good friend of mine die in that battle, btw. SGT. Allen Walker. So dont sit there and think we were the only ones bombing.
That country was under much suppresion from governmental terrorists, wether you choose to believe it or not.

And may i ask what you were doing during that time? Can i guess that you were in the safty of your own home watching shit unfold on the local media source in your country?
Was/is your country under 24hr terrorist watch?

IMHO, you need to take your self rightious ass and shut the fuck up.
 Quoting: Krime 5469820

I appreciate the fact that you were able to expressing your disagreement without getting vulgar and flood your comment with references for sexual organs unlike many other's here who seem to be very much occupied by it.

You are right I might not have PhD in how the governmental system works in US, but I think I do know something about how politics are handled in US. I am honestly surprised how you see no trouble in the fact that you as a nation don't any longer decide whether you go into battle or not, your great nation was once much revered for it's high-esteem and sense of morality, now it's widely despised for it's vanity, lack of morality and self-righteousness. It's really sad to see how your country got so corrupted and degraded morally. The reason your country is not run any longer "by the people, for the people" is due to your lack of responsibility and passivity for not caring for things that truly matters and instead get's absorbed in this self-destructive consumerism culture that was prevalent first in Western countries and now pretty much globally...

It amaze me how you cannot see that 9/11 was inside-job to destroy your once glorious country from within by instilling fear in your heart so you would give up what ever liberty you have for security...

I am sorry for your friend, may he be in better place now...but I know very well how monstrous and evil Saddam Hussein and his cowardice gang was, I am a Kurd born in Southern Kurdistan (North-Iraq) and my family left there when Saddam started gassing Kurds, the measure of torture and crimes these assholes committed hard to imagine! my family lived there in middle of that Hell so I know very well how evil Saddam and his gang was...but I also know who put him there in first place!

It was CIA who helped Saddam to rise in power and it was also US with WEST and all the tyrannical Arabic countries which supported Iraq against Iran, the war which costed millions lives and caused tremendous destruction!...

So I don't need to think whether I want to believe it or not, my family lived through that hell. But if it wasn't for US and western interests that animal called Saddam would never have seized power. Arab countries were cowards, Saddam humiliated them publicly, in one of the meeting of arabic league he forced the representative of Kuwait to undress his pants...

Again as I have repeated many times in this topic already, I am not a muslim and I have very little sympathy for Arabic countries or muslim countries in general because of their fucked up and chauvinistic mentality. But I am addressing the hypocrisy of idiotic people.

So I hope I have already answered what I did during that time and whether I was in the safety of my own home watching shit unfold on the local media when Saddam was gassing and killing innocent Kurds!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6199901
United Kingdom
08/21/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
No wonder Finland Schools must learn English lesson which is very welcome..

.. but teaching these radicals third worlder martyr muzzards wannabe any English is frown upon.
nice avatar...
User ID: 9590237
United States
08/21/2012 03:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
O.P. Lets see you stick that RPG up your @ss & pull the trigger...then show us what you look like in a "new pic"...allah fubar...!
Kurdish Shepherd  (OP)

Finland
08/21/2012 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
O.P. Lets see you stick that RPG up your @ss & pull the trigger...then show us what you look like in a "new pic"...allah fubar...!
 Quoting: nice avatar... 9590237

I am sorry but I am not that flexible, you however seem to be expert in this field...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1281768
Netherlands
08/21/2012 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

All I can say to your post is, fuck you and the rest of your staneage mud people. Go shave your hairy womens backs and continue fucking sheep. The world would be a better place if we turned themiddle east into a glass parking lot, and wiped out all traces of you worthless shitbag cave dwellers. Fuck you

Management

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22034043
United States
08/21/2012 06:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to realize that the people of the West have no choice but to play the bankers game as its the only game in town. The idea of America being the land of the brave and free is mostly bs as most people are collectivists and not rugged individuals as the founding fathers were. Just look at what a little freedom and wealth has done to the public; turned them into bloated pigs that don't even care about their offspring's future or political destiny! Decades of poor food, flouridation and filling peoples heads with trivial non-critical tv garbage has left the bulk of the population bloated and brain dead mindless consumers; did they protest and reject the above ? NO!. The whole world economy is nothing but a big game that is becoming less tolerated by the less developed countries of the world. Sooner or later there will be problems, so the bankers are setting up a new order so that the threat of a nuclear war or massive civilian uprising will not occur AND DESTROY THEIR WEALTH and god knows what else!!! Overpopulation is why Kissinger made the deal with Mao to start sending factories to China after Mao agreed to implement Henry's 1 Child policy. Americans do not realize that a Muslim BOMB would STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER dead in its tracks. This is why they are desperately trying to kill Iran.

If the American hicks were brought up under Islam instead of Christianity ( btw Jesus hated organized religion folks)they would be fierce muslims now. Ditto for any other group of people; what your raised with is what you believe and will die for. I wonder how many CIA moderators are diluting these posts ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22365214
United Kingdom
08/21/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.jihadwatch.org]

cupofjoe

byekitty
Hammertime

User ID: 21580439
United States
08/21/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah go fuck a Camel or something.. because you have not a clue.
To each is own...
Krime
User ID: 5469820
United States
08/21/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have to realize that the people of the West have no choice but to play the bankers game as its the only game in town. The idea of America being the land of the brave and free is mostly bs as most people are collectivists and not rugged individuals as the founding fathers were. Just look at what a little freedom and wealth has done to the public; turned them into bloated pigs that don't even care about their offspring's future or political destiny! Decades of poor food, flouridation and filling peoples heads with trivial non-critical tv garbage has left the bulk of the population bloated and brain dead mindless consumers; did they protest and reject the above ? NO!. The whole world economy is nothing but a big game that is becoming less tolerated by the less developed countries of the world. Sooner or later there will be problems, so the bankers are setting up a new order so that the threat of a nuclear war or massive civilian uprising will not occur AND DESTROY THEIR WEALTH and god knows what else!!! Overpopulation is why Kissinger made the deal with Mao to start sending factories to China after Mao agreed to implement Henry's 1 Child policy. Americans do not realize that a Muslim BOMB would STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER dead in its tracks. This is why they are desperately trying to kill Iran.

If the American hicks were brought up under Islam instead of Christianity ( btw Jesus hated organized religion folks)they would be fierce muslims now. Ditto for any other group of people; what your raised with is what you believe and will die for. I wonder how many CIA moderators are diluting these posts ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22034043

i agree, except for the last part. i wasnt raised or thaught to be Christian. i chose it for myself.

and yes, rest assured the suits are definitly reading every post.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22378504
United States
08/21/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Palestinians could never be as much of a shit stain as israelis are.

GLP