Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,309 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 575,455
Pageviews Today: 964,085Threads Today: 323Posts Today: 5,872
11:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

My experience on the moon, and coming events.

sambucoll
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22313926
Australia
08/20/2012 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
My experience on the moon, and coming events.
Hello All.

For those of you that havn't read the other thread I did attempt to share something of my story on here not long ago. On reflection I realize that I should have first signed up to GLP and gone about this in a much more formal way. So I will begin by telling you of my experience and how I have come to know what I do.

I am from a very remote part of china and I grow up in a very very wealthy family. My family heritage is such that I am not within the normal confines of society. I was very early on educated in a very different way to most people. My education was assimilated by a secret society which had ties to just about every institution and organization that contributes to yeilding both economic and political power.

The society of which I am a part specializes in culture and esoteric knowledge, and is one of the main secret societies that until recently has recieved no mention and has remained completely under the radar.

The details about this society is not so much important. Early on I recognized that there was 2 types of approaches in this world.

The first approach was the insitution type approach, where you could label and define it's structures policies and rules. The second type of approach was undefiniably fluid. And contained more abstract advanced concepts which the common people are not able to graspas yet.

During my initiations I was reconigzed as someone that had a rather extremely high potential of moral intelligence. For this reason I was given special privlidges over certain resources and freedoms which are not so much the normal.

I experienced many things which some of you would know of as bizaree and strange. Revealing all of it, is not so much appropriate. But there is some things which I should reveal.

these are:
*What I experienced on the moon
*What I learnt from my traveling and initiations that indicates about future events
*About my secret society.

I have been given permission, by my closest allies, to reveal a good portion of this. Which has never before been released.

We are coming to a time in human history now where for the first time, some people are coming near to a state where they would be able to take participation in the second type of living which I have been brought up in (indivisible undefinable, holographic social group)

This is the group, that is depicted in the infamous pyramid
symbol. The eye at the top. Ruling and unseen, disconnected from the hierarchial system that it rules over. What is not commonly understood is anyone is free to be a part of the 2 different types of 'paradigms' that relate which each other to form that symbol. If you are to be a part of the all seeing eye, you must work within it's paradigm. Then you rule over the hierarchial paradigm. Many follow the Hierarchial paradigm because they cannot understand how the holographic one works. This leads them to varies position depicted symbolically in that pyramid symbol depending on their state of being within the structure. By those within the holographic paradigm will always be within that all ruling all seeing eye.

My upbringing was within the holographic paradigm. Hence I didn't go through the normal processes that many of the public go through, in their journey of growing up.

This probaly explains the immense wealth and power of my family heritance which has always followed the holographic way.

Now I have got that out of the way I will be talking about my experience growing up. How I come to visit the moon and what I did there. And finally what I am planning to do now in the future.

If there is any specific questions I would have you ask them now before I continue.

Please be aware I find it very difficult to be here ever since my trip to them moon. The vibrations I am still subject to here are not the same. They are vastly different.

Once again I would ask you to look at the allegort of the cave by plato. To understand exactly how I feel. After encountering the truth about the moon, and the difference between subjective to the moons frequency on earth. In comparison with being in actual space where this frequency can be disable by other technologies that interact with your consiousness.

sambucol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 936918
United States
08/20/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: My experience on the moon, and coming events.
Hello All.

For those of you that havn't read the other thread I did attempt to share something of my story on here not long ago. On reflection I realize that I should have first signed up to GLP and gone about this in a much more formal way. So I will begin by telling you of my experience and how I have come to know what I do.

I am from a very remote part of china and I grow up in a very very wealthy family. My family heritage is such that I am not within the normal confines of society. I was very early on educated in a very different way to most people. My education was assimilated by a secret society which had ties to just about every institution and organization that contributes to yeilding both economic and political power.

The society of which I am a part specializes in culture and esoteric knowledge, and is one of the main secret societies that until recently has recieved no mention and has remained completely under the radar.

The details about this society is not so much important. Early on I recognized that there was 2 types of approaches in this world.

The first approach was the insitution type approach, where you could label and define it's structures policies and rules. The second type of approach was undefiniably fluid. And contained more abstract advanced concepts which the common people are not able to graspas yet.

During my initiations I was reconigzed as someone that had a rather extremely high potential of moral intelligence. For this reason I was given special privlidges over certain resources and freedoms which are not so much the normal.

I experienced many things which some of you would know of as bizaree and strange. Revealing all of it, is not so much appropriate. But there is some things which I should reveal.

these are:
*What I experienced on the moon
*What I learnt from my traveling and initiations that indicates about future events
*About my secret society.

I have been given permission, by my closest allies, to reveal a good portion of this. Which has never before been released.

We are coming to a time in human history now where for the first time, some people are coming near to a state where they would be able to take participation in the second type of living which I have been brought up in (indivisible undefinable, holographic social group)

This is the group, that is depicted in the infamous pyramid
symbol. The eye at the top. Ruling and unseen, disconnected from the hierarchial system that it rules over. What is not commonly understood is anyone is free to be a part of the 2 different types of 'paradigms' that relate which each other to form that symbol. If you are to be a part of the all seeing eye, you must work within it's paradigm. Then you rule over the hierarchial paradigm. Many follow the Hierarchial paradigm because they cannot understand how the holographic one works. This leads them to varies position depicted symbolically in that pyramid symbol depending on their state of being within the structure. By those within the holographic paradigm will always be within that all ruling all seeing eye.

My upbringing was within the holographic paradigm. Hence I didn't go through the normal processes that many of the public go through, in their journey of growing up.

This probaly explains the immense wealth and power of my family heritance which has always followed the holographic way.

Now I have got that out of the way I will be talking about my experience growing up. How I come to visit the moon and what I did there. And finally what I am planning to do now in the future.

If there is any specific questions I would have you ask them now before I continue.

Please be aware I find it very difficult to be here ever since my trip to them moon. The vibrations I am still subject to here are not the same. They are vastly different.

Once again I would ask you to look at the allegort of the cave by plato. To understand exactly how I feel. After encountering the truth about the moon, and the difference between subjective to the moons frequency on earth. In comparison with being in actual space where this frequency can be disable by other technologies that interact with your consiousness.

Quoting: sambucoll

LOL. And suddenly your English is flawless now. Amazing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22129075
Ireland
08/20/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story so far bro.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22133132
United States
08/20/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
are most of the people in the holographic paradigm asian?
kcdub0184

User ID: 3174008
United States
08/20/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I read your other thread op and when u left i was wondering if u would return. From what i have heard and understand your story seems more than realistic and i am greatful you have taken the time to share with us my friend.

Please go on...
~the secret to life is to AwakeN before death~(realizing there is no death)~

~How would you approach life if you knew your every thought/emotion dictated every aspect of your projected physical reality?~
Lemon

User ID: 5766356
United States
08/20/2012 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go on.

Ignore the negative comments, some people want this to stay hidden.
**I'm all out of bubblegum
sambucoll  (OP)

Australia
08/20/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
are most of the people in the holographic paradigm asian?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22133132

Ok a good portion are what you would say is english or british, some American. It varies. They are not in the public sphere though and wouldn't live in 'cities'.

Inevitably, They choose to live inside the earth. Legend of shambala emerged from this effect. It's where I come from.

I am currently on the surface in a remote specialized area, but I have been beneath the earth a lot too. A lot of my initiation was done there.

Ever since going into the masonic sector. I have mostly been on the surface part remotely, in china.

That is coming to an end though, and I am not so much involved in masonry as I use to be.

I do not proof read my posts very carefully on here so I am sorry for the errors. I consider this more discussion not strickly formal writings but interactive approach.
sambucol
kcdub0184

User ID: 3174008
United States
08/20/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do your people discriminate against color or ethnicity... as u stated it is open to all so i would assume you are more evolved spiritually as to not...
~the secret to life is to AwakeN before death~(realizing there is no death)~

~How would you approach life if you knew your every thought/emotion dictated every aspect of your projected physical reality?~
Guitarguy54

User ID: 18086499
United States
08/20/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I want to see something that's (Bizaree)!!!!!
Guitarguy53 A breaker of many a G-String!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21681843
United States
08/20/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
First off.. Please help me--- since you are very wealthy, please send me a few crumbs from your table. I need it.

Secondly, teach me the secrets.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5964781
Canada
08/20/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I gave up trying to beLIEve anything people post on this site.
This tale is still good food for thought nonetheless.....I like the cave analogy.

carry on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21681843
United States
08/20/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
just tell us of coming events and TIMETABLES
watchZEITGEISTnow

User ID: 22314593
Australia
08/20/2012 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi again,

Can you please tell us What do you think will happen to the Moon in the future?
NASA Moon - Mars - Saturn ANOMALIES: [link to www.youtube.com]
sambucoll  (OP)

Australia
08/20/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
okay those that want money. That is an ethical issue. I am not addressing that at this time. Those that want to be taught. I could not do that by myself on a personal basis but one of the reasons I thought I would share is because of a ability that some could listen and benifit so that is what I'm doing.

One point that I should make clear. Before my unusual ability of moral intelligence was recognized I was a lot in my teachings interested in the historical aspect growing up. This lead to a lot of focus sent in my direction to do with the pyramids and ancient structures. One of my mind findings still has a profound effect on me expecially and that is thenature of the civilization that came before us.

This civilization did and planned things which were not like the current one we have now. Historically in the public there is basically no history avaliable for study that is relevant much. That history which is avaliable is not of any real concern of significant and only goes back a short way before things disapear into no record. There is many historical misconceptions ofcourse. Due to my position I was exposed to that which is kept in special care. If too much of this became in public domain. There would be blood spilt.

There has already being blood spilt, over certain things. There was a recent assasination from steven greers group for example. This is nothing to do with me, but I am aware fom which powers such things are organized from and they come from the secret societies.

Just because one is in a holographic paradigm does not when they agree or want the same things. There is differences just like there is in the hierarchial paradigm.

Here is an example of recent artifacts where I have known to have existed for some time before they were released. it is only in 2012 that they have been leaked however.

The nature of these artifacts evidences more strongly the contact with the beings that I also encountered on the moon.

I do not have all the time in the world today so sorry if I cut my discussions short. But I intend to finish what dialogue i start.
sambucol
Bent

User ID: 1441871
United States
08/20/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give a being the power to defend itself and it has freedom.

Give a being the power to rule another and it is a slave.
sambucoll  (OP)

Australia
08/20/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Give a being the power to defend itself and it has freedom.

Give a being the power to rule another and it is a slave.
 Quoting: Bent

The dynamics of leadership and defence is an area that I will not go into at this time so much. In public domain the main book for this is sun tzu- art of war. I'm mainly focusing on getting the important information out that people do not have at their disposal. Which begins with my story/experience of what I have learnt ect.

From my experience I know that the moon is hollow, artifical, and was brought to the earth with an intention, and that it's effects on earth are purposefully designed by intelligence.

I know of generally 2 types of main beings one is suppose to be our ancestors, and the other come from a reptilian ancestory that is the typical grey type.

Different species and types vary in between these 2 main types. One seems to be mind focused (greys) and the other emotionally based (Annunaki)

Just covering that for those who may not know as we have to start at the very beginning here.
sambucol
exuu
User ID: 18539710
United States
08/20/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
My intuition confirms for me that you are being sincere in your transmissions. So I would like to pose a few queries to you that you should be able to answer if you are indeed of the Familial connection you say you are (you're from the Li family, yes?)

- Do the members of your organization perceive themselves as human beings or as energetic fields of consciousness coded by vibrational frequency, as infinite and eternal beings?

- To the extent you are able to, what esoteric activities does your Family practice to exert power and influence, not financially or physically, but spiritually? Are shamanic practices adopted in the organization of the All-Seeing Eye/Illuminati? Specifically, is there distorted usage of Entheogenic sacraments such as Ayahuasca, mushrooms or DMT?

- How prevalent is contact with "extra dimensional" beings in your family, either directly, in non-local realm immersion or through channeling?

- How thin is the metaphysical veil of forgetfulness for beings who are incarnated into positions as members of your specific family and the entire organization at large?

- What is your Family expecting to bring to fruition once the approximate winter solstice-period density shift happens?

Your answers to these questions will determine your validity and whether or not you too are Family.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22302554
Argentina
08/20/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP why were you interested in the amount of shit the average men produce 8 minutes before making such 'shocking' revelation about the moon?

Please explain the lack of common sense.

Regards.
JamesBe1

User ID: 4645794
United States
08/20/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Go on with what you have to say OP.

Let those of us who wish to listen, discern for ourselves what we may take from it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21561145
United States
08/20/2012 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Greetings...first of all I am curious as to why u suddenly stopped posting last night... And now all of a sudden ur english is much better with less errors.... How r we to believe the op has now been neutralized and now ir thread has become another psy-op in the works...set for more disinformation...at any rate.... I can hear many frequencies that invade my silence and have figured out many applications to thwart the effects of thier conditioning my question is..... What can u tell us that we don't already know! Thank u for your response....and remember u can never bs a bs'r!
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
08/20/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Let those of us who wish to listen, discern for ourselves what we may take from it.
 Quoting: JamesBe1

How do you discern when there's no evidence whatsoever?

Please, enlighten us...
JamesBe1

United States
08/20/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please, enlighten us...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22302554

No, I will not enlighten you. Either you do it yourself, or not at all. Sorry.
Anonymous Coward
Argentina
08/20/2012 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please, enlighten us...

Are you aware that more than 99% of the 'predictions' and 'inside info' here turns being false?
JamesBe1

United States
08/20/2012 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please, enlighten us...

Are you aware that more than 99% of the 'predictions' and 'inside info' here turns being false?

Yes I am. It's probably even higher than that.

The BS factor is extremely high on this board. Still if you don't want to hear what the OP has to say, then don't listen.
exuu
User ID: 18539710
United States
08/20/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please, enlighten us...

You may discern the genuine factor of our friend here after he has answered the questions I've asked of him.
just a dude

User ID: 9618710
United States
08/20/2012 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP why were you interested in the amount of shit the average men produce 8 minutes before making such 'shocking' revelation about the moon?

Please explain the lack of common sense.

Regards.

hehe

what does excrement and mooning have in common?

Me thinks a colonic is in order, parasites be yappin'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22321960
United Kingdom
08/20/2012 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
My intuition confirms for me that you are being sincere in your transmissions. So I would like to pose a few queries to you that you should be able to answer if you are indeed of the Familial connection you say you are (you're from the Li family, yes?)

- Do the members of your organization perceive themselves as human beings or as energetic fields of consciousness coded by vibrational frequency, as infinite and eternal beings?

- To the extent you are able to, what esoteric activities does your Family practice to exert power and influence, not financially or physically, but spiritually? Are shamanic practices adopted in the organization of the All-Seeing Eye/Illuminati? Specifically, is there distorted usage of Entheogenic sacraments such as Ayahuasca, mushrooms or DMT?

- How prevalent is contact with "extra dimensional" beings in your family, either directly, in non-local realm immersion or through channeling?

- How thin is the metaphysical veil of forgetfulness for beings who are incarnated into positions as members of your specific family and the entire organization at large?

- What is your Family expecting to bring to fruition once the approximate winter solstice-period density shift happens?

Your answers to these questions will determine your validity and whether or not you too are Family.
 Quoting: exuu 18539710

Excellent questions, ill be interested in the answers considering so far you've not brought anything new forward.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1226071
Australia
08/20/2012 09:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
WTF is this thread about?????..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20898744
United States
08/20/2012 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op, ignore they negative comments they aren't open to the truth at this time. Focus on the positive. Anyways, what are you doing now on the Moon? Dismantling the spaceship that has put us in trance? Have you flipped sides so to speak and are now going to help society?
natasha77

User ID: 22327139
United States
08/20/2012 10:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Op didn't you already state all this on another thread?

Why don't you just spill all the beans?
SPEAK UP. SILENCE IS DEADLY!

I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1072087
United States
08/20/2012 10:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP,

Whats the name of the Vehicle you travel to the Moon in and where did you take off from?

a123/aa

GLP