Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,768 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 892,171
Pageviews Today: 1,469,933Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 9,466
03:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New TSA Airport Security Procedure: Pop Quiz, failure to answer leads to being detained!

Nostril Domus
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 9357516
United States
08/25/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
New TSA Airport Security Procedure: Pop Quiz, failure to answer leads to being detained!
Are all American terrorists now?? How long are we going to put up with more and more "Security Messures" they make up as they see fit??

Can the Transportation Security Agency (TSA) pull you out of line without any rational reason, quiz you on where you are going and why? And if you choose not to answer, does that make you “hostile?” One newspaper writer from the Midwest found out the answers to those questions on Monday when he experienced the TSA’s new “chat-down” while waiting in line at airport security.

Muskeegon Chronical writer Steve Gunn was returning home after a few days at a music festival in Colorado. Steve’s travel agent had him flying from Denver to Detroit and then connecting to a flight from Detroit to Grand Rapids. This is a common pattern in air travel. Customers fly from one big city to another and then catch a short flight to their regional airport. It happens hundreds of times each day in Detroit alone.

As Gunn was standing in security line at the Detroit airport when a young woman in a uniform approached him. Gunn reports:

(Big Brother) actually presented himself in the deceptive form of a young, attractive female officer, working for the Transportation Security Administration at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

At first she simply seemed chatty and friendly. She looked at my airline boarding pass and noted that I was coming from Denver. Then she mentioned that I was headed from Detroit to Grand Rapids.

After explaining that he was just returning home, the TSA agent’s question started getting a bit more invasive. She wanted to know “where home was” — and that’s when Gunn realized that something was not right about this questioning and he asked why the agent needed to know all of this. Her response was that this was part of a new security “pilot program.”

[link to www.theblaze.com]

Last Edited by Nostril Domus on 08/25/2012 01:00 AM
Nostril Domus  (OP)

United States
08/25/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New TSA Airport Security Procedure: Pop Quiz, failure to answer leads to being detained!
That answer was not good enough for Mr. Gunn. He made it quite clear to the woman performing the TSA “Chat-Down.”
•He was an American citizen
•He was traveling within his own country
•He was not breaking any laws
•That was all the government needed to know and he was not going to share any information

And that’s when the agent loudly announced to her superiors (and everyone else standing in line): “We have another refusal here!”

By shouting that line, the woman triggered a response from supervisors and other agents in the area.

Another TSA staffer detained Mr. Gunn and took his carry-on bag. When he asked why he was being “detained,” the TSA rep denied detaining Gunn. In an interview with TheBlaze, Steve Gunn did say that his detention lasted all of two minutes, but it was a detention. He was stopped, held against his will and checked quite differently than all of the other passengers in line.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22552441
United States
08/25/2012 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: New TSA Airport Security Procedure: Pop Quiz, failure to answer leads to being detained!
It's just a mater of time before we need internal passports & permission to travel. That way, all this can be taken care of in advance.
Nostril Domus  (OP)

United States
08/25/2012 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22517259
United States
08/25/2012 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's just a mater of time before we need internal passports & permission to travel. That way, all this can be taken care of in advance.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22552441

ah.... NO.

It is just a matter of time until the TSA and DHS get stuffed and bagged.
Nostril Domus  (OP)

United States
08/25/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Next thing ya know they will start patting you down before you grab a cab.
Nostril Domus  (OP)

United States
08/25/2012 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

ah.... NO.

It is just a matter of time until the TSA and DHS get stuffed and bagged.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22517259

That too!
Nostril Domus  (OP)

United States
08/25/2012 01:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Nostril Domus  (OP)

United States
08/25/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
08/25/2012 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I fly like 30 times a year and I've never had the TSA do anything more then swab my hands. Americans need to STFU and stop feeling like they're so protected by a 300 year old piece of paper. Walk through the fucking machine, and if need be, take the 20 second pat down then move and and go about your day. Does sitting there like a douche crying really make any thing better? no it doesn't, it makes it worse.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21672181
United States
08/25/2012 02:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I fly like 30 times a year and I've never had the TSA do anything more then swab my hands. Americans need to STFU and stop feeling like they're so protected by a 300 year old piece of paper. Walk through the fucking machine, and if need be, take the 20 second pat down then move and and go about your day. Does sitting there like a douche crying really make any thing better? no it doesn't, it makes it worse.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22151483

You seem like a passive, go-with-the-flow kind of person. I'm going to stop by your house later today and fuck you in the ass, mkay?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21157089
United States
08/25/2012 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trivia:

TSA "chat-down" methods originated from Israeli intelligence tactics.
Anonymous Coward
08/25/2012 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck that. By letting the TSA harass, molest, and terrorize the American public we have allowed the 'terrorists' to win.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22563366
Canada
08/25/2012 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
You always have the right to remain silent. This shit will not survive a court challenge in any honest court.

Question is, can such a court be found in that corrupt, now third world bananna republic. You fucking Americans are getting exactly what you deserve.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5490382
United States
08/25/2012 02:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

You seem like a passive, go-with-the-flow kind of person. I'm going to stop by your house later today and fuck you in the ass, mkay?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21672181

And don't use any lube...that'll learn 'em!

The fucking sheep are amazing at what they'll put up with...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16194071
United States
08/25/2012 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

You are a liar. A shill. Probably on a payroll to say such BULLSHIT.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21157089
United States
08/25/2012 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You always have the right to remain silent. This shit will not survive a court challenge in any honest court.

Question is, can such a court be found in that corrupt, now third world bananna republic. You fucking Americans are getting exactly what you deserve.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22563366

Funny. That's what the rich European power elites say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22551368
Germany
08/25/2012 02:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Nostril Domus

but he couldn't answer the most simple question, the moran
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21062803
United States
08/25/2012 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bran muffins.....are the answer. Just pack a couple of bran muffins in you underware. Then head on your flight....

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13337221
United States
08/25/2012 02:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
calling all militias - calling all militias - may day do you copy?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21374333
United States
08/25/2012 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22551368

Zeig Heil motherfucker
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
08/25/2012 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cops ask invasive questions all the time, but people have gotten so accustom to cowering at anyone in a uniform. Moreover, calling them 'heroes' at every turn has created this sort of 'cop' and 'soldier' worship, as if they are all above reproach.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7803284
United States
08/25/2012 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
TSA. Tits,Scrotum,Ass, inspectors
FATMANGOBOOM

User ID: 14376568
Canada
08/25/2012 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Read your history... read your rights... hold on to them when you give them up... others get hurt or dead... and in time it will be your turn and no one will help, those that are have still some rights will tell you to shut your face and do what the government says...

When the most free people have their rights and freedoms taken away... what do you think happens to the people that were are ready condemned before the most free people lost their rights...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22563366
Canada
08/25/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22563366

Funny. That's what the rich European power elites say.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21157089

10 years ago when you decided to waste your time and money in Iraq, you should have killed them all instead and forgot about Osama Bin-Nobody.
-GooGooFlexy-

User ID: 22574756
United States
08/25/2012 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

The age of the Constitution is irrelevant. Its truths are self-evident.

Last Edited by -GooGooFlexy- on 08/25/2012 03:25 PM
-GooGooFlexy-
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22586793
Sweden
08/25/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

WTF!

They're gonna to turn you in to Europe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21942751
United States
08/25/2012 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Trivia:

TSA "chat-down" methods originated from Israeli intelligence tactics.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21157089

Doesnt every bit of this "security (theatre) industrial complex" have the same origin?
seeker2

User ID: 22582334
Thailand
08/25/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

First of all are rights doe not stem from the constitution, they are good given. The constitution was written a guide for the government in delineating their activities in relation to our rights. The only people effected by the constitution are government employees, it spells out the limits of their jobs.

Get a fucking clue asshole
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18644369
Spain
08/25/2012 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22551368

Why should he have had to? Have you ever had to take 3 flights after a music festival? It's reasonable to assume that he, and for that matter people in general, may be tired and not in the mood to chat to every numpty that approaches them. End of story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15467459
United States
08/25/2012 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are all American terrorists now?? How long are we going to put up with more and more "Security Messures" they make up as they see fit??

Can the Transportation Security Agency (TSA) pull you out of line without any rational reason, quiz you on where you are going and why? And if you choose not to answer, does that make you “hostile?” One newspaper writer from the Midwest found out the answers to those questions on Monday when he experienced the TSA’s new “chat-down” while waiting in line at airport security.

Muskeegon Chronical writer Steve Gunn was returning home after a few days at a music festival in Colorado. Steve’s travel agent had him flying from Denver to Detroit and then connecting to a flight from Detroit to Grand Rapids. This is a common pattern in air travel. Customers fly from one big city to another and then catch a short flight to their regional airport. It happens hundreds of times each day in Detroit alone.

As Gunn was standing in security line at the Detroit airport when a young woman in a uniform approached him. Gunn reports:

(Big Brother) actually presented himself in the deceptive form of a young, attractive female officer, working for the Transportation Security Administration at Detroit Metropolitan Airport.

At first she simply seemed chatty and friendly. She looked at my airline boarding pass and noted that I was coming from Denver. Then she mentioned that I was headed from Detroit to Grand Rapids.

After explaining that he was just returning home, the TSA agent’s question started getting a bit more invasive. She wanted to know “where home was” — and that’s when Gunn realized that something was not right about this questioning and he asked why the agent needed to know all of this. Her response was that this was part of a new security “pilot program.”

[link to www.theblaze.com]

very interesting

listen to this
In may 2012 logan airport in Boston I was traveling to jfk then next to Asia. My original flight from boston to jfk was cancelled and the next one was 5-6 hours later. what i observed there was incredible. In the wait line before the x-ray there was this TSA guy picking on passengers randomly and talking to them asking all kinds of stupid questions
1. where do they go
2. why do they go
3. for how long
4. what type of work they do
5. what school they attend
my goodness this guy was doing it for 5 hours straight
i was sitting on the bench and observing him. when my turn came in to pass him i simply turned my back on him so he could not engage with me in any conversation

our tax dollars at work

GLP