Disarm ALL Americans NOW!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22523526
Canada
08/25/2012 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Disarm ALL Americans NOW!!!
I for one will never visit the states until laws are passed where ALL Americans give up their guns or face jail time...the ONLY ones who should carry firearms are those trained to use them!...mainly the police forces and military personal.

I as a Canadian citizen vow to NEVER visit the US or give my tourist dollars to such a lawless country...i hope others in the world do the same!
SkepticalTexan

User ID: 1379749
United States
08/25/2012 08:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Disarm ALL Americans NOW!!!
Have fun staying in Canada!
Compliment me with something my father would laugh at and my mother would believe.

A country can't rise higher than the morality of it's women.
Hitokiri

User ID: 2048493
United States
08/25/2012 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds good! We don't want you here anyways.
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history." - George Bernard Shaw
Joe Stalin
User ID: 22569412
United States
Report Abusive Post
I for one will never visit the states until laws are passed where ALL Americans give up their guns or face jail time...the ONLY ones who should carry firearms are those trained to use them!...mainly the police forces and military personal.

I as a Canadian citizen vow to NEVER visit the US or give my tourist dollars to such a lawless country...i hope others in the world do the same!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22523526

I LOVE you, Brother!
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

Report Abusive Post

promise?
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21652587
Australia
08/25/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah like they would care whether you go there or not. Silly canucken
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 22523526
Canada
08/25/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SkepticalTexan

There are many places to visit OTHER than the US...i think i will spend my hard earned money in EUROPE this time...probably the UK where the police dont even carry guns!

The recent shootings prove my point that citizens of the us CANNOT be trusted with deadly weapons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22488716
United States
08/25/2012 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
:Bullshit33:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22242881
United Kingdom
08/25/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

I fuckin lol'd, even if OP is a troll.
PhennommennonnModerator
Forum Administrator

08/25/2012 08:17 AM

Report Abusive Post

There are many places to visit OTHER than the US...i think i will spend my hard earned money in EUROPE this time...probably the UK where the police dont even carry guns!

The recent shootings prove my point that citizens of the us CANNOT be trusted with deadly weapons.

the only thing thats shot is your fucking agenda.
:glpshills:
political correctness is a doctrine.... fostered by a delusional, illogical minority...... and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media; which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
What In The Future

User ID: 22171066
United States
08/25/2012 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

So you won't be visiting here until we get rid of the constitution, the 2nd amendment in the bill of rights, the one right after Free Speech? That is fine by me and probably everyone else here.
What In The Future

User ID: 22171066
United States
08/25/2012 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

A CAR is a deadly weapon, but I bet you drive one daily!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21776909
Canada
Report Abusive Post

Are you fucking stupid. I am ashamed your a Canadian. Good never go there cause they don't want you. The right to bear arms should never be taken away. Then tyranny can take hold. Canadians have guns so why the double standard. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. They just need to do better screening and checks thats all. We have guns in Canada . If you outlaw them then the underground starts and they only end up in the hands of criminals. Look what happened with prohibition. Take a clue from that. It would only cause way more problems. Just look at the war on drugs and ask yourself. Is it working yet? Moron!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2507375
Canada
Report Abusive Post

What a fuckin dickhead.
Elsabiades..
User ID: 659779
Puerto Rico
08/25/2012 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well..you will never be coming here...and as for you tourist dollars: keep them....we would rather dig for turnips than give up our weapons...5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15916759
United States
08/25/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Then don't come. We'll be fine without you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6072667
United States
08/25/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why are you on an AMERICAN website then?
Bazingaaa

User ID: 22112165
United States
08/25/2012 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
whatever
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22569412
United States
08/25/2012 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

A CAR is a deadly weapon, but I bet you drive one daily!
 Quoting: What In The Future

Canada should ban cars TODAY, before another innocent person dies! ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4420825
United States
08/25/2012 08:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Uh, you make my point, over and over and over and over and FUCKING OVER: Gun Free Zones Kill People.

You do know that guns are illegal to possess in Chicago, right? It is of of the most restrictive cities in the USA when it comes to guns.

The fact is, gun free zones in the USA are DANGER ZONES because Cops and other criminals murder with impunity those who have no weapons for self defense.

You pull a drive by in my state and some CCW will pull out his weapon and empty it into your forehead. When you take the guns away, you take them away from THE WRONG PEOPLE.

Personally, I refuse to visit any city or any state that is not Gun Friendly. If you study crime stats, you'll find that the crime rate is MAGNITUDES (Like -x20) lower in Gun Friendly States.

It is fascinating to me that people who know nothing about crime or guns start spouting off about crime and guns. Fuck you Canuck. You're an ignorant asswipe and Europe deserves you. Actually, they NEED you money, we don't. Since they're completely broke and some of us here in the USA are not.

Oh, also, another interesting comparison: the most financially raped and bankrupt areas are also the ones with the highest crime rates and the most restrictive gun laws.

People that don't like guns: fuck all of you! You're idiots and you deserve your chains, your victims and your financial instability.

Just look at it: 99.9% of all mass shootings occur in "Gun Free Zones". Shove that up your Canadian ass and suck on it a while.

More Guns, Less Crime by John Lott, Jr. will open your eyes. It did mine. I realized that what the world had done was lie to me since birth about guns, crime and self defense. I bet there are no drive by shootings in Kennesaw, Georgia.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15092331
United States
08/25/2012 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
What a moron!
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 1086405
United States
08/25/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post

And I care because....
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
BRIEF

User ID: 21915416
United States
08/25/2012 08:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
:secondamendmentg:
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Bluebird

User ID: 730536
United States
08/25/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

You think we don't know how to use them? Need training?

I'd have to say we're pretty spot on at using them, lolz.

But just to be on the safe side, stay in Canada and I hope you don't get fed to the pigs on a pig farm. Or clubbed to death like a baby seal.
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
last one
I just don't give a fuck

User ID: 3884091
United States
08/25/2012 08:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
giveIf there was a requirement that EVERY person carry a firearm on their person at ALL times, the crime rate would probably drop to near zero. The poster who stated that Chicago is ine of, if not the most, dangerous cities in the US is correct. The bad guys know that only the bad guys have weapons. Canada has already taken it in the ass with gun control. Keep your commie bullshit north of the border.
If I'd known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.---Grandpa

Rednecks, hillbillies, and cowboys will save the nation---me

I dreamed I was drinkin', woke up and I was

"we put our faith in maniacs"- Lemmy Kilmister
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
08/25/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone shoot OP, now!!!
AmericanJedi

User ID: 1503533
United States
08/25/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, shit. I just...just don't know what I'll do if you aren't my friend.

(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1405546
United States
08/25/2012 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

This post proves Canuckers can't be trusted to think like free men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22569976
United States
08/25/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I LOVE you, Brother!
 Quoting: Joe Stalin 22569412

You hear that?
Joe Stalin loves you.
I guess you're a commie rat bastard like Joe.
Stay in Canada.
That's why you pussies are still tied to the
royal bitch's apron strings.
You aren't a man, you are a "subject".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11132818
United States
08/25/2012 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

to paraphrase moses:
from your cold, dead brain....

the problem isnt to machine, its the multiculturalism that's forced on the public.
no society can survive when mixed with dissimilar and contradictory practices and beliefs.
When cultures merge, cultures die. borders make peace by keeping those with provocative ways out.
No law can make cultures at opposition with one another, peaceful when forced together.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1600207
08/25/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have a feeling that one day the Yanks will pop on over to canada with those guns, shoot you all to fuck and keep your country as a hunting and holiday playground. I hope so anyway :-)

GLP