Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,213 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,028,655
Pageviews Today: 1,715,979Threads Today: 689Posts Today: 12,359
04:59 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9690016
United States
10/08/2012 02:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
Of course, the military took advantage of the devastating effects of Mycoplasma.

The pathogenic Mycoplasma used to be very innocuous, but biological warfare research conducted between
1942 and the present time has resulted in the creation of more deadly and infectious forms of Mycoplasma.
Researchers extracted this mycoplasma from the Brucella bacterium and actually reduced the disease to a
crystalline form. They “weaponised” it and tested it on an unsuspecting public in North America.
Dr Maurice Hilleman, chief virologist for the pharmaceutical company Merck Sharp & Dohme,
stated that this disease agent is now carried by everybody in North America and possibly most people throughout the world.

[link to www.morgellons-uk.net]
 Quoting: seeker2

fear, learned helplessness
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Gassed Louisiana sinkhole family human rights plea exposes coverup

Today, near the latest Bayou Corne sinkhole area bubbling site, resides Alicia Heilig, her two children and mother, suffering burning eyes, nausea, constant dull headaches and other signs of being poisoned, with no emergency aid, cannot evacuate from the life-threatening area, they have told human rights reporter Deborah Dupré....

[link to www.examiner.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

This^^^ is really f'kd up, why aren't they getting those ppl out, WTF!!! FEMA should be evac'ing and housing these folk.
 Quoting: siniXster

HORRIBLE!!! verysad
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

I read the article and came across where Alicia said that they could smell Chlorine. I cannot find it but wasn't there a reference to Chlorine and Cindy? Something about how Cindy reacts with chlorine or something like that? Darn it, I wished I hadn't skimmed over that part I didn't think it was important at the time. Why would Alicia be smelling so much chlorine to the point it makes her sick?

I don't think this is off topic, it all seems to be connected in one way or another - follow the symtoms to the source.
 Quoting: Lurker 811594

So what is separating the sodium from the chloride?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22030141
United States
10/08/2012 02:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
CSS Assessment for Naturally Fractured Reservoirs

Page 41 (traveled 2 miles in 2 days):
[link to co2conference.net]

Starting to think there is an issue with a nearby coalbed methane that is effecting the salt cavern.
[link to www.searchanddiscovery.com]
 Quoting: TeamReaper

Did you say coal bed?

I knew they had shale there that they frack for methane, wasn't aware they were doing anything with coal. You got me thinking of that alight bit in one of the Dawg posts.
 Quoting: alexisj9

Yep, coalbed methane (cbm) or called coal seam gas (CSG). the use horizontal wells. just read how they get it!

St Marys Parish
(just west of assumption)
"The venture into coalbed methane was now in the development stage and on the verge of beginning production. Moreover, the company expected to soon receive 3-D seismic data on its original 25,000 acres in St. Mary Parish, Louisiana, which during its history had already produced some 200 million barrels of oil and 3.5 TCF of natural gas"
[link to www.fundinguniverse.com]

Page 15:
[link to usoga.com]

Shell Oil
"And our partnership is now extending beyond China’s shores. Together, we have purchased Arrow Energy, an Australian gas company, in a $3.2 billion deal. The joint venture plans to convert coal bed methane – an abundant unconventional gas source – to LNG for export to China"
[link to www.shell.com]
amachiavellian

User ID: 20940257
Canada
10/08/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey thanks, I was just seeing if the links I posted there had already been posted here. I see one. I don't see this one though:

Oct. 08 "Fears of methane explosion rise in sinkhole-ravaged La. town"

[link to www.stuarthsmith.com]

And here's the FB link
[link to www.facebook.com]
 Quoting: amachiavellian

lol your welcome..as you can see this threads a bit erm"distracted"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25188161

LOL Yes, I see that.
— read for knowledge, not answers.
Mnemosyne/Zeus

User ID: 24395285
United States
10/08/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lurking (and leaking) beneath the world's oceans are an estimated 200 million pounds of unexploded and potentially dangerous explosives -- from bombs to missiles to mustard gas.

[link to www.foxnews.com]

Well..... sfan
 Quoting: Speak_easy_311

The mass of carbon held in sediments below the seafloor is a significant reservoir within the Earth's carbon cycle. The amount currently in place may be very large, enough to implicate methane hydrates in global warming events in the geological past and to raise the prospect of a vast energy resource. However, estimates of this mass and the rate at which it can accumulate in or dissipate from sediments vary widely. One reason is the difficulty in ascertaining form and spatial distribution of methane within the hydrate stability zone (HSZ).
 Quoting: Rocket Science

The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
10/08/2012 02:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a good map showing the wind speeds and direction. Might give some indication of which direction anything airborne would go. Zoom in to your area to check it out.

[link to hint.fm]

hf
Mnemosyne/Zeus

User ID: 24395285
United States
10/08/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lurking (and leaking) beneath the world's oceans are an estimated 200 million pounds of unexploded and potentially dangerous explosives -- from bombs to missiles to mustard gas.

[link to www.foxnews.com]

Well..... sfan
 Quoting: Speak_easy_311

The mass of carbon held in sediments below the seafloor is a significant reservoir within the Earth's carbon cycle. The amount currently in place may be very large, enough to implicate methane hydrates in global warming events in the geological past and to raise the prospect of a vast energy resource. However, estimates of this mass and the rate at which it can accumulate in or dissipate from sediments vary widely. One reason is the difficulty in ascertaining form and spatial distribution of methane within the hydrate stability zone (HSZ).
 Quoting: Rocket Science

Quoting: Mnemosyne/Zeus

The LSM predicts gas/brine interface movement in sediment/fractures, and the DEM shows that the interface location affects the strength of sediment. Network simulations indicate that brine in drained sediment is better connected than previously believed. This increases the availability of water, water-gas interface area and consequently the rate of counter-diffusion of salinity ions, thus relaxing the limit on hydrate build-up within a gas-invaded region.
 Quoting: Rocket Science cont.

The term derives from the Ancient Greek words, meta, meaning beyond or after, and noia, meaning perception or understanding or mind.
dr.einstein

User ID: 25192789
United States
10/08/2012 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The steroid they were using in the injections was depomedrol(common name) and in my research yesterday on the generic form which I can't remember at the moment...I noticed that most of the suppliers where from China but that doesn't mean that where they got their...
 Quoting: littlemiracles

its Methylprednisolone Acetate

chinese counterfeiters are making a lot counterfeit medical
drugs and selling them by the shipping container-full.
and there's no telling what they are putting in the stuff.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 811594
United States
10/08/2012 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I am going to stick to the medical since that is what I seem to know best right now.

1. There have already been two types of fungi that have been identified among the sick/deceased. Aspergillus and Exserohilum-both of these fungi are found in back yards -- Exserohilum can cause leaf spot but it's also been known to cause skin and sinus infections. Aspergillus causes lung infections in cancer, HIV and other patients with suppressed immune systems (think steroids)

2. The drugs at fault were made in what are called compound pharmacies. These facilities are not FDA regulated. Reason being, they take manufactured drugs and mix them with other compounds (at the sole discretion of the pharmacist) to create a 'new' drug. This 'new' drug is not required to be tested by the FDA for safety and if you do a google search you will see that ill effects from compound drugs are widespread.

3. These compound pharmacies often do their 'mixing' at the back room kitchen sink. While they do have state regulations to follow, contamination is more frequent than what you see from FDA regulated facilities. (one of the fungi identified is common and found on bread)

4.Protocol for patients admitted depend on presenting symptoms. (broad spectrum antibiotics are often given to patients suspected of having an infection-think killing off good and bad bacteria allows fungus to flourish) Fungus takes longer to grow as a collected specimen than bacteria, hence why the delay in getting the proper medication to the patients, as well as why it is taking so long for patients to present with symptoms. ( even fungi growing in spinal fluid will take a while to flourish and release its toxins)

The perfect storm was created. No drug regulation, contamination, misunderstood diagnosis and possible incorrect treatment upon presented symptoms.

As far as dawgs saying that this ties in and does not seem to be meningitis, well they are going to have to cough up some clues to back that up. So far, it appears, just as we are being told by the CDC. Just my two cents.
 Quoting: Wild1 24752810

The question begs to be asked: WHERE DID The New England Compounding Center get its stock from!!!! It's not their fault that they were suppled with a contaminated base product. Compounding pharmacies are important because they will provide products that you can't get. Like bio-identical hormones.

If regulation is such a great thing then why is the major cause of death in the united states from doctors and pharmaceutical products?

The same ploy is being used to destroy people's access to herbal supplements and vitamins - eww! " They aren't regulated as much as pharmaceuticals" Yet 200,000 people die from properly prescribed pharmaceuticals and regulations haven't stopped those deaths. So quit pushing the party line. They don't use the "kitchen sink" so don't put that mental image in peoples mind.

Sorry for straying off topic. I get frothy at the mouth when the "No Drug Regulation" BS is flung around like so much dog feces. The point is where did NECC get its base stock from.
 Quoting: Lurker 811594

The steroid they were using in the injections was depomedrol(common name) and in my research yesterday on the generic form which I can't remember at the moment...I noticed that most of the suppliers where from China but that doesn't mean that where they got their...

This whole thing is so unreal. Seriously. for one thing to know that cindy is aspergillus based then to have a menengitus outbreak that is aspergillus based, then to see how someone linked the zombie outbreak as being aspergillus based and then you have to say at this point where there is smoke there is fire. Why now? This pharmacy must have made thousands of compounded prescriptions. Why all of a sudden this? And aspergillus at that? And probably from China? (think all the past recalls of china made products).

PS: My profound apologies for going off on you - I realize in retrospect you were only quoting what mainstream has said. Being antagonistic doesn't solve anything and I was wrong to be that way.
Earth Cries

User ID: 1027179
United States
10/08/2012 02:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
More sinkhole info.

Legal Expert on Sinkhole: “Incredibly dangerous situation” — Local officials very concerned gas could burst through ground with explosive force (VIDEO)

Local officials have told the Advocate they’re very concerned that the odorless and colorless gas is accumulating to the point where it could burst through the ground with explosive force...

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
seeker2

User ID: 10098821
Thailand
10/08/2012 02:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what is separating the sodium from the chloride?

to separate sodium chloride:
use the method of electrolysis.
as we put sodium chloride i the test tube the Na and the Cl start separating because of the current passed: the chlorine attract to cathode as the poles are unlike.
and the sodium attract to the anode because of unlike poles.

t is the starting point for the Chloralkali process, which provides the world with chlorine and sodium hydroxide according to the chemical equation:

2 NaCl + 2 H2O → Cl2 + H2 + 2 NaOH
This electrolysis is conducted in either a mercury cell, a diaphragm cell, or a membrane cell. Each of those use a different method to separate the chlorine from the sodium hydroxide. Other technologies are under development due to the high energy consumption of the electrolysis, whereby small improvements in the efficiency can have large economic paybacks.

Perhaps a high influx of energy from the sun as electro-magnetic currents could do it. sk
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/08/2012 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
bumpsbumpsbumps
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10931890
United States
10/08/2012 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, hi. I would like a number 6, super size please. double cheeseburger and 2 pies for a dollar. and can you put extra mustard on those burgers? and hold the onions. and by the way, I got coupons.
seeker2

Thailand
10/08/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is a good map showing the wind speeds and direction. Might give some indication of which direction anything airborne would go. Zoom in to your area to check it out.

[link to hint.fm]

hf
 Quoting: Paa Tal

Thanks
seeker2

Thailand
10/08/2012 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
@AC811594

"This whole thing is so unreal. Seriously. for one thing to know that cindy is aspergillus based then to have a menengitus outbreak that is aspergillus based, then to see how someone linked the zombie outbreak as being aspergillus based and then you have to say at this point where there is smoke there is fire. Why now? This pharmacy must have made thousands of compounded prescriptions. Why all of a sudden this? And aspergillus at that? And probably from China? (think all the past recalls of china made products)."

Thanks for putting that all together, I would have missed it. Could be the missing link. sk
dr.einstein

United States
10/08/2012 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to hint.fm]

hf
 Quoting: Paa Tal

Thanks
 Quoting: seeker2

yes. that certainly does cover the subject.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/08/2012 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interview with Matt Simmons 6 weeks before his death.

Quoted from video:
Matthew Roy Simmons (April 7, 1943-- August 8, 2010) was a famous oil exec who became a BP whistleblower in the weeks before his strange death. Much of what he stated about the disaster was later proven true. He advocated for a complete evacuation of the Gulf of Mexico states, respirators to be supplied to all 20+ million people living on the Gulf (because of fumes from toxic crude, not corexit, which according to him is "worse than mustard gas"), and he believed the real source of the oil was coming from a giant blow-out 10 miles away from the well B site. He also stated (although not in this interview but one closer to his death) that relief wells would never be able to cope with the enormous pressures coming out of the seafloor.
dr.einstein

United States
10/08/2012 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
entire population of Bayou Corne about to be asphyxiated by giant earth-fart!

(i thought they evacuated all these people?) wtf

seeker2

Thailand
10/08/2012 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoted from video:
Matthew Roy Simmons (April 7, 1943-- August 8, 2010) was a famous oil exec who became a BP whistleblower in the weeks before his strange death. Much of what he stated about the disaster was later proven true. He advocated for a complete evacuation of the Gulf of Mexico states, respirators to be supplied to all 20+ million people living on the Gulf (because of fumes from toxic crude, not corexit, which according to him is "worse than mustard gas"), and he believed the real source of the oil was coming from a giant blow-out 10 miles away from the well B site. He also stated (although not in this interview but one closer to his death) that relief wells would never be able to cope with the enormous pressures coming out of the seafloor.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23651594

Yes, I believe the wells were drilled to relieve pressure, because of what they new was happening to the sea floor in the gulf. It was fracturing due to pressure. sk
Earth Cries

User ID: 1027179
United States
10/08/2012 03:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know if this is for real or not, but check it out for yourselves.

Thread: Fema Coffins Headed to Asheville National Guard!!!!!!
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
littlemiracles

User ID: 8637765
United States
10/08/2012 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh noz!
Oblabla linked to China....lol...sort of...

Thread: Bombshell: Obama.com Owned by Bundler in Shanghai with Business Ties to Chinese Government
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
More from the notes under the Matt Simmon video, these are note by the video maker and not myself:

Personal communications and emails from a man who worked with Simmons (which I have verified) stated he was going public with the possibility of future ground gas pressures that would expand at supersonic speed (think booms underground) through the oil rivers and aquifers (which are all connected) and cause fault instability and other geological problems. These problems would occur at great distances from the Mercondo well. Which may be exactly what we are seeing happen now with the Louisiana sinkhole and saltdome problems, as well as sinkhole reports from all over the Gulf coast states from Texas (and Mexico) up through the St Lawrence and Quebec/Ontario.
dr.einstein

United States
10/08/2012 03:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't know if this is for real or not, but check it out for yourselves.

Thread: Fema Coffins Headed to Asheville National Guard!!!!!!
 Quoting: Earth Cries

can't possibly be real. FEMA's protocols call for only plastic bodybags and mass graves.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: dr.einstein

It is not a mandatory evacuation and too many are saying to "trust the authorities" who we all know cover up for the corporations, to save them from fines. Their money is more improtant then human life.
I would strongly encourage anyone left there to get the hell out.
dr.einstein

United States
10/08/2012 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: dr.einstein

It is not a mandatory evacuation and too many are saying to "trust the authorities" who we all know cover up for the corporations, to save them from fines. Their money is more improtant then human life.
I would strongly encourage anyone left there to get the hell out.

well, one thing you can say about cajuns: they are really cute.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24914190
Canada
10/08/2012 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone recall another substanced used during the BP incident? Another bio component, beside coexist and synthia?
I'll try to do some digging on that, as those are the only two that I recall being talked about at the time.

If Venter's connection to Nalco pre-dates his presence at their award for Best Water Technology of 2012, could it be that Cynthia & Corexit were somehow made to work together?
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/08/2012 03:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
More from the notes under the Matt Simmon video, these are note by the video maker and not myself:

Personal communications and emails from a man who worked with Simmons (which I have verified) stated he was going public with the possibility of future ground gas pressures that would expand at supersonic speed (think booms underground) through the oil rivers and aquifers (which are all connected) and cause fault instability and other geological problems. These problems would occur at great distances from the Mercondo well. Which may be exactly what we are seeing happen now with the Louisiana sinkhole and saltdome problems, as well as sinkhole reports from all over the Gulf coast states from Texas (and Mexico) up through the St Lawrence and Quebec/Ontario.

bumps
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Little Fish

User ID: 18266813
United States
10/08/2012 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Eighth death reported in meningitis outbreak

The Centers for Disease Control said Monday that the number of people infected with meningitis related to steroid injections has gone from 91 to 105. The death toll has risen from seven to eight.

[link to news.blogs.cnn.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 04:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone recall another substanced used during the BP incident? Another bio component, beside coexist and synthia?
I'll try to do some digging on that, as those are the only two that I recall being talked about at the time.

If Venter's connection to Nalco pre-dates his presence at their award for Best Water Technology of 2012, could it be that Cynthia & Corexit were somehow made to work together?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24914190

Yes. That is what I have been reading about, corexit goes to work on the oil, making it easier for Synthia to eat. How that may mutate over time I have no idea.
I am not sure I want to know!
SkinnyChic

User ID: 24047028
United States
10/08/2012 04:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoted from video:

oops2 Thanks for the info!

GLP