Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,149 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 490,538
Pageviews Today: 837,082Threads Today: 367Posts Today: 5,612
10:46 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Fredddddy
User ID: 25183853
United States
10/08/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
Slip sliding away, slip sliding awaaaay. You know the nearer your destination the more your slip sliding away.

Identification is getting easier. They are getting desperate. lol
 Quoting: seeker2

like Pazazza did, would you mind filming a local paper and something to validate you are from Thialand? i think you are in florida on the panhandle myself, like others, sitting in a room typing lies. prove me wrong, post a local paper with date. and i think i speak for many, if any of you want to meet in florida under camera, we can have a little discussion about our disagreements so everyone can see.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192100

Go fuck yourself. lol. sk

Your funny. ROFL get a brian, moran. sk
end communication. Sorry folks, Just had to say it.

Of course, look what I started. Sorry seeker, but no one here seems to question your validity. Don't let them get to ya. Keep the solid info coming...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1044117
United States
10/08/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Odd that on Fox news.com right now they have an article about unexploded ordnance lying off the U.S. coast in various places.

[link to www.foxnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24914190
Canada
10/08/2012 04:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
chinese counterfeiters are making a lot counterfeit medical
drugs and selling them by the shipping container-full.
and there's no telling what they are putting in the stuff.
 Quoting: dr.einstein

Even the ones that are in legit contracts with Western companies cause problems. Was told by a Westerner working over there for a Chinese pharma supplies company that the Chinese companies start out promising to follow all the rules and regs necessary for Western companies re quality control and good manufacturing processes, but sooner or later it goes bad. They start using subbing cheaper ingredients to up their own profits. They don't care whether the cheaper products might be harmful or not.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24752810
United States
10/08/2012 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, I am going to stick to the medical since that is what I seem to know best right now.

1. There have already been two types of fungi that have been identified among the sick/deceased. Aspergillus and Exserohilum-both of these fungi are found in back yards -- Exserohilum can cause leaf spot but it's also been known to cause skin and sinus infections. Aspergillus causes lung infections in cancer, HIV and other patients with suppressed immune systems (think steroids)

2. The drugs at fault were made in what are called compound pharmacies. These facilities are not FDA regulated. Reason being, they take manufactured drugs and mix them with other compounds (at the sole discretion of the pharmacist) to create a 'new' drug. This 'new' drug is not required to be tested by the FDA for safety and if you do a google search you will see that ill effects from compound drugs are widespread.

3. These compound pharmacies often do their 'mixing' at the back room kitchen sink. While they do have state regulations to follow, contamination is more frequent than what you see from FDA regulated facilities. (one of the fungi identified is common and found on bread)

4.Protocol for patients admitted depend on presenting symptoms. (broad spectrum antibiotics are often given to patients suspected of having an infection-think killing off good and bad bacteria allows fungus to flourish) Fungus takes longer to grow as a collected specimen than bacteria, hence why the delay in getting the proper medication to the patients, as well as why it is taking so long for patients to present with symptoms. ( even fungi growing in spinal fluid will take a while to flourish and release its toxins)

The perfect storm was created. No drug regulation, contamination, misunderstood diagnosis and possible incorrect treatment upon presented symptoms.

As far as dawgs saying that this ties in and does not seem to be meningitis, well they are going to have to cough up some clues to back that up. So far, it appears, just as we are being told by the CDC. Just my two cents.
 Quoting: Wild1 24752810

The question begs to be asked: WHERE DID The New England Compounding Center get its stock from!!!! It's not their fault that they were suppled with a contaminated base product. Compounding pharmacies are important because they will provide products that you can't get. Like bio-identical hormones.

If regulation is such a great thing then why is the major cause of death in the united states from doctors and pharmaceutical products?

The same ploy is being used to destroy people's access to herbal supplements and vitamins - eww! " They aren't regulated as much as pharmaceuticals" Yet 200,000 people die from properly prescribed pharmaceuticals and regulations haven't stopped those deaths. So quit pushing the party line. They don't use the "kitchen sink" so don't put that mental image in peoples mind.

Sorry for straying off topic. I get frothy at the mouth when the "No Drug Regulation" BS is flung around like so much dog feces. The point is where did NECC get its base stock from.
 Quoting: Lurker 811594

You can ask the question about the stock all day long. Until there is proof of what exactly and how exactly something is contaminated, then saying they mix compounds at the kitchen sink is just that, a saying. Until further information is gathered you can't state with any amount of certainty that the base was contaminated any more than I can say it was someone's moldy lunch bread that caused a problem while said drug was being mixed. Fact is, these compound facilities are not regulated to the extent that guarantees sterile product!

Now, with that said, no one here is towing the party line. I happen to disagree with the amount of regulation we deal with on a daily basis, but when you are playing with medications that could potentially save or take a life, I prefer someone of knowledge to oversee the operation.

JMHO.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24914190
Canada
10/08/2012 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
A bit off track here, but a couple of pages back ladyannie posted about the private Level 4 lab. When I was looking thru their list of projects I noticed that there's one going on called Oman Family Study in their Genetics division.

Now, way, way, way back on the Bezerk thread we'd been throwing around ideas about oil leaks elsewhere in the world that pre-dated bee pee's that might have been "rehearsal", so to speak. I ended up not posting any of the info I'd found because it was so long and involved, but there had been a leak in Oman. As well as a couple of cases of unexplained illness.

Also IIRC one of the alleged insiders had said something about a particular port that turned out to be in Oman. I think it was something to the effect that some of the same "splash zones" talked about in Bezerk had happened there.

There might be no connection between any of these things, but it is somewhat curious.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15220961
United States
10/08/2012 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
this guy has tons of footage

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23212826
United States
10/08/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
whoever is serious here, research the famed astronaut French lady from France, who had a lab that was set afire after she was suicided years back. She had said just before that she had to let the world know what they were planning. She was famous in France and worked in bio engineering. i looked recently and the info on her has been since scrubbed. it was hot topic during oil spill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25192789
United States
10/08/2012 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
this guy has tons of footage

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15220961

no question about it; i see Synthia all over the place.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/08/2012 04:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
whoever is serious here, research the famed astronaut French lady from France, who had a lab that was set afire after she was suicided years back. She had said just before that she had to let the world know what they were planning. She was famous in France and worked in bio engineering. i looked recently and the info on her has been since scrubbed. it was hot topic during oil spill
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23212826

well remembered.
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25192789
United States
10/08/2012 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Synthia? well, i don't think we have to look any further than the Illuminati on this one. it's a no brainer.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

well remembered.
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

can you find any info? I cannot. it connected to Synthia and the gulf, and Joplin secret morgue.
Lurker
User ID: 811594
United States
10/08/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

This^^^ is really f'kd up, why aren't they getting those ppl out, WTF!!! FEMA should be evac'ing and housing these folk.
 Quoting: siniXster

HORRIBLE!!! verysad
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

I read the article and came across where Alicia said that they could smell Chlorine. I cannot find it but wasn't there a reference to Chlorine and Cindy? Something about how Cindy reacts with chlorine or something like that? Darn it, I wished I hadn't skimmed over that part I didn't think it was important at the time. Why would Alicia be smelling so much chlorine to the point it makes her sick?

I don't think this is off topic, it all seems to be connected in one way or another - follow the symtoms to the source.
 Quoting: Lurker 811594

So what is separating the sodium from the chloride?
 Quoting: alexisj9

I don't know. I'm hoping there is a chemist in the house.
DispicibleMe

User ID: 20618958
United States
10/08/2012 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Odd that on Fox news.com right now they have an article about unexploded ordnance lying off the U.S. coast in various places.

[link to www.foxnews.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1044117

Two trains of thought on this U-X-E. If another well suddenly decided to blowout (think oil sheens spotted in the gulf recently which may have been intentional to relieve pressure under the gulf and LA salt dome) a cover story has already been established with Fox's coverage fresh in our minds. That is, if they need to seal this blowout as they did the last one with a "little man."

The second is an "accidental" deto-nation of these U-X-E on the end of the fault to rupture the sea floor and/or fault to again relieve pressure, or......

Also with the factor of the containers of leaking chemicals to ensure the area isn't disturbed and could be used to account for some of the mysterious illnesses plaguing the gulf residents....think recent news on mysterious deaths....

Just my 2 cents .
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

well remembered.

can you find any info? I cannot. it connected to Synthia and the gulf, and Joplin secret morgue.

litmus test. if this topic gets passed over, which it is, it should tell you about this thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9287486
United States
10/08/2012 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
To the good people living in and around the sinkhole area. Give us reports on bird population, bird behavior and frogs. Tadpoles especially, short life cycle, changes occur rapidly.
jazz
User ID: 22000823
United States
10/08/2012 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
is it me or has the msm reports on the gas n a potential explosion increased considerably today??? normally we hear nuthing now its ALL UHOH news.
SkinnyChic

User ID: 24047028
United States
10/08/2012 05:12 PM

Report Abusive Post

well remembered.

litmus test. if this topic gets passed over, which it is, it should tell you about this thread.

Not passing. searching with no luck. Do you have a link or something you can share? thanks!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11670790
United States
10/08/2012 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another poster posted that something didn't sit right about this whole thing. I agree.

What is the gov't (no matter the administration) known for? MISDIRECTION. These scenarios are all important. Bur what if Assumption is a red herring? NORTHCOM Putting out an operation called ASSUMPTION causes us to focus on that area. Which leads me to question what are they trying to divert our attention from.
We should Stay on the yellow brick road.
It would be helpful to have a flow chart of the "facts" we know so far
The deep horizon wells would be I the center with synthia; assumption bio med labs; so called out breaks and other data coming from it. Maybe that will give a picture of what's missing.

Someone posted definition of 223:43 (or something like that) as legal code having something to do with land jurisdiction -secondary?
--the J. Ventura expose' on BP mentioned $40billion payment to corps of engineers for relocation and what TPTB wanted to do with the gulf area
--James Cameron dove in a submersible to the deepest part of the Mariana Trench and also a "practice" run near Papua. New Guinea. Conveniently Billionaire paul Allen(who I believe was mentioned as a Venter supporter) followed progress from helicopter.
--Are these trenches connected? Do they intersect with any fault lines?

We DO know an accident occurred on DWH and that the public wasn't told about them drilling a secondary well. Why? We also know what we were told about the usage of corexit an synthia in the so-called clean up process. The awesome work on this thread has given background info on corexit and synthia.
Yes its all conjecture regarding the possible connections but it seems all things lead back to BP and those involved with the clean up. If we focus on connecting the dots between BP and its relationships with companies we know are involved...that might help turn conjecture into fact and give us a map to this rabbit hole.
robynstorm1 on youtube has an interesting overview which also includes Venter [link to youtube.com] her part 2 lists a who's who of Venter financial donors

Also maybe they want the people in the affected area to leave on their own as it could reduce the requierd compensation payout (223:43)
Apologise for the long post. Hopefully someone finds something of value in it. I just feel that wherever we're being led away from (thru media reports etal) perhaps that's exactly where we should be looking

entire population of Bayou Corne about to be asphyxiated by giant earth-fart!

(i thought they evacuated all these people?) wtf

[link to www.examiner.com]
 Quoting: dr.einstein

It is not a mandatory evacuation and too many are saying to "trust the authorities" who we all know cover up for the corporations, to save them from fines. Their money is more improtant then human life.
I would strongly encourage anyone left there to get the hell out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23651594
Lurker
User ID: 811594
United States
10/08/2012 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
@AC811594

"This whole thing is so unreal. Seriously. for one thing to know that cindy is aspergillus based then to have a menengitus outbreak that is aspergillus based, then to see how someone linked the zombie outbreak as being aspergillus based and then you have to say at this point where there is smoke there is fire. Why now? This pharmacy must have made thousands of compounded prescriptions. Why all of a sudden this? And aspergillus at that? And probably from China? (think all the past recalls of china made products)."

Thanks for putting that all together, I would have missed it. Could be the missing link. sk

I don't know if this is relevant, but my sister works midnight shift at a pharmacy chain in Georgia. She was telling me that the number of sick people coming in at all hours of the night to buy arm loads of over the counter medicines is freaking her out. (I had not said a word about this thread to her.) She said at 1:00 in the morning people are stumbling in to find something, anything to help them feel better.

There was a police officer who came in saturday night with an open sore on his arm, he said he'd gone to the doctors and the doctor just said it looked like a recluse spider bite. Gave him an antibiotic shot and sent him on his way. He told her it hurt something fierce and that he wanted some kind of ointment to make the pain go away.

She said that she just took his word for it until the two sisters came in last night (sunday)with the same type of oozing sores on their faces and arms. They both also complained of terrible sinus infections, coughing, and body pain. She said if they must have gotten bit by a fricken nest of recluse spiders - if that indeed what it was. She said screw the damn anti-bacteral soaps! She wants rubber gloves and masks from now on at the front counter. Neither had been to the doctor.

I told her about the Blue Flu simptoms and gave her some links to go look it up. She has got a raging sinus infection of her own plus a bout of pink-eye that set in Saturday night.

At this point I don't know what to think. God it's like something out of a horror movie. I'm praying that it is just a typical flu outbreak because the alternative makes me want to throw up.

Please don't think me a fear monger. It's just something to think about. If there is something to all this crap that's being discussed then clinics, drug stores, and the like will be at the front lines.
LD50

User ID: 24118435
United States
10/08/2012 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact the DHS (and other govt agencies) have recently purchased mass amounts of weapons..........and some explosives. I'm sure they'd NEVER blow it up & blame old explosives on the sea floor now would they? Na.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm surprised no one has brought up the fact the DHS (and other govt agencies) have recently purchased mass amounts of weapons..........and some explosives. I'm sure they'd NEVER blow it up & blame old explosives on the sea floor now would they? Na.
 Quoting: LD50

For some reason I didn't think of that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9287486
United States
10/08/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.ksdk.com]

Hemoragic blue tongue disease hitting deer population. We got notice in Oklahoma that there is an ongoing outbreak...
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

well remembered.

[link to binnallofamerica.com]

[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]

[link to www.scientificamerican.com] reading the comments now
 Quoting: miabelieves

good job! now to get real people where some ended with the oil spill 2 years ago. be prepared, this will being corporate viruses. link the real info, not the clow downed disinfo, to her work to Synthia and Joplin. also, the flesh eating bacteria was happening before joplin. Tampa night club owner, young boy in lousiana, etc. the storms were carrying the stuff submerged by corexit into states as the storms were frothing sea water and dispersing it through rain. also, that tropical storm that hid the nuclear blast was the only storm allowed into the gulf until the last hurricane, in which now you see more strange illnesses. the vaccines carry some type of part to a larger virus, and all of this will lead into the esoteric realm, or if you will -- the ET realm. sacrifice, and the Mayan Great Harvest. Apparently the controlling humans exist under different factions of gods to worship so they re crossing one another. but not to get distracted by that, the virus has been shown in movies and tv shows like the x-files. it is represented by a oil substance, same as prometheus,as aliens are first and foremost the smallest parts of this realm. they are the DNA! bees somehow play a role in this. GMO's too, as well as being "brnded" by desres and corporate logos. let me give you 2 examples of what is coming, via Hollywood.

this will lead to the gnostic religion, and the archons. be forewarned.

[link to www.archongroup.com]
[link to gnosis.org]
[link to gnosis.org]

not trying to sounds pompous, but ... this stuff, it is what it is. choices matter. the spirit is everything. for the real people on here, the truth matters, and so does innocence.
Marsute

User ID: 14904696
United States
10/08/2012 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Claudie Haignere
~Marsute~
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/08/2012 05:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
and know this govt shills: you've been branded. you will understand the consequences of your choices soon enough as being spiritually devoured is a bad bad thing. Voodoo magic is one thing, but the daemons is another. know your world.
justanothergranny

User ID: 20609565
United States
10/08/2012 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dotandcalm.com]

This was posted by littlemiracles, I think, back on page 145 of the thread. (Good find, lm!!) I read through it twice last night...whew! It mainly focuses on biogenetic engineering and the use of that for bio weapons. It goes back quite a ways historically...like making the claim that Lyme Disease was an early bioweapon experiment that escaped from the lab! With quite a bit of documentation to substantiate.

Anyway, one of the quotes that stuck with me was the claim, from quite a number of yers ago, that bioweapons would include bacteria, viruses and fungal infections.

Several here have speculated that cindy mutated/merged with corexit, and I've read in other places that people are afraid it has merged/mutated with other microbe organisms that lived in the gulf naturally. And since cindy is a merge/mutation of a virus and bacteria, as per RadChic:

SAY HELLO TO SYNTHIA

In 2003, JCVI successfully synthesized a small virus that infects bacteria. By 2008, the JCVI team was able to synthesize a small bacterial genome. On May 6, 2010, JCVI revealed they had already created a self-replicating bacterial cell controlled by a chemically synthesized genome they named "synthetic Mycoplasma mycoides JCVI-syn1.0". (7) This completely synthetic cell with its computer designed genome has absolutely no natural DNA. (1) The etc group from Canada named it Synthia and it contains added watermark chains to identify the genome as artificial. It also has antibiotic resistance indicators. (7) One can only speculate why this artificial bacterium has an inherent programmed capability to resist antibiotics.

[link to rense.com]

Quoting: RadChick

why could we not speculate that cindy has come ashore and merged with naturally-occurring fungus??? Cindy could have come ashore with the hurricane, and the incubation period would just about be right???

In that long piece I linked at the beginning, one of the scientists quoted in one of the articles said that there were projects in the works for bioweaponry that included organisms that would eat polyeurethanes (coatings on airplanes and ships among other things) as well as metal, hydrocarbons, radioactive waste, etc. In other words, they've been making all kinds of nasties...and we have no idea which ones they used in the GoM. But I remember vids that were linked on the bezerk thread that said whatever was in the gulf was eating away at the hulls of the ships and the ROVs.

BTW - I'd link all these various comments, but that is one LONG piece to get through. Not sure I want to read it again...I was at it til after 2 am!!! But Venter is mentioned several times throughout.
TANSTAAFL - There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25204877
United States
10/08/2012 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
today on the way home from work I got off at my local exit where its a junction that goes either to mobile al. or you can cut through and get on highway 5 that takes you onto 82 south into montgomery. several competing gas stations at this exit. As i turned off the ramp onto the road I happened to notice these two LARGE white buses....and then I saw it FEMA on the side. I have never seen such fancy buses. I made the loop went through the parking lot and photographed them. It is odd. We havent had FEMA here since the april 27 tornado last year. Even then I never saw this type of bus. They were parked in the back where the larger trucks fuel up. may be nothing just extremely out of place. coupled with the 18 wheelers traveling military equipment down south prior to me getting off the exit. one sand colored tank. two jungle camo rocket launch type trucks. I see military equipment moving south on a daily basis. yeah yeah.....fort rucker bla bla.not buying it. let the shills begin.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/08/2012 06:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.dotandcalm.com]

In that long piece I linked at the beginning, one of the scientists quoted in one of the articles said that there were projects in the works for bioweaponry that included organisms that would eat polyeurethanes (coatings on airplanes and ships among other things) as well as metal, hydrocarbons, radioactive waste, etc. In other words, they've been making all kinds of nasties...and we have no idea which ones they used in the GoM. But I remember vids that were linked on the bezerk thread that said whatever was in the gulf was eating away at the hulls of the ships and the ROVs.

Quoting: justanothergranny

Anyone remember this from feb this year, I was trying to research what other product may have been used in the gulf and this plastic eating fungus jumped into my head.

[link to www.popsci.com]

To the multitude of arguments for protecting rainforest biodiversity, here’s a new addition: An Amazonian fungus could eat our most durable landfill waste. A group of students from Yale found the fungus during an expedition to Ecuador and learned it breaks down polyurethane.
 Quoting: alexisj9

Last Edited by alexisj9 on 10/08/2012 06:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/08/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone remember what page that message from ET or the dawgs about looking up, was on? A bell went off in my head today. Doing more research on this but I want to read that message again and I can't find it. lol. To much information much?

Clifford Carnicom, perhaps the foremost chemtrail researcher claims an impeccable military source told another researcher that the chemtrail conspiracy is being carried out by a combination of the the secret military and the pharmaceutical industry, both for biological warfare purposes and to make more billions for the drug companies.
DispicibleMe

User ID: 20618958
United States
10/08/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mucormycosis

Mucormycosis is any fungal infection caused by fungi in the order Mucorales.[1]:328 Generally, species in the Mucor, Rhizopus, Absidia, and Cunninghamella genera are most often implicated.[2][3] This disease is often characterized by hyphae growing in and around vessels.[4]

"Mucormycosis" and "zygomycosis" are sometimes used interchangeably.[5] However, zygomycota has been identified as polyphyletic, and is not included in modern fungal classification systems.

Also, while Zygomycosis includes Entomophthorales, mucormycosis excludes this group.

Cutaneous mucormycosis has been reported after previous natural disasters; however, this is the first known cluster occurring after a tornado. None of the infections were found in persons cleaning up debris. Health-care providers should consider environmental fungi as potential causes of necrotizing soft-tissue infections in patients injured during tornados and initiate early treatment for suspected infections.[13]

Predisposing factors for mucormycosis include AIDS, diabetes, malignancies such as lymphomas, renal failure, organ transplant, long term corticosteroid and immunosuppressive therapy, cirrhosis energy malnutrition,[6][7] and Deferoxamine therapy. Despite this, however, there have been cases of mucormycosis reported with no apparent predisposing factors present.[11]

Last Edited by DispicibleMe on 10/08/2012 07:06 PM

GLP