Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,243 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 569,338
Pageviews Today: 984,353Threads Today: 417Posts Today: 6,923
12:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25192789
United States
10/09/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
the bottom line is that the authorities still haven't told
the People what's causING all of this mayhem: where is all
of this fricking gas coming from!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192789

That's what I'm trying to find out, getting more and more possibilities but no answers. Just hope the people saying it's a massive methane bubble are wrong.
 Quoting: alexisj9

the authorities are holding some kind of a briefing
some time today in Assumption Parish.

1. will Governor Jindal be there?
2. will Janet Napolitano be there?
3. will Sandia National Laboratories be there?
4. will the U.S. Department of Interior be there?

wtf

is there anybody in Government or in the Oil Industry who knows what's happening,
and isn't afraid to speak up !!!!!!!

I believe this briefing is the one postponed from Saturday due to new reports coming in. I will be surprised if any of the above folks show up.
 Quoting: ChiaPet

why do you suppose all of the authorities are afraid to
talk, and tell the People what the true magnitude and scope of this situation really is?

Patassa, if you go to the meeting can you suggest the residents that get to ask questions get to use a microphone, this is all being recorded but last time it was very hard to hear the ppl in the audience, this is important.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18344963

will CNN be there?
will MSNBC be there?
Will Fox News be there?
will Al Jazeera be there?
Patassa

User ID: 21916852
United States
10/09/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning....we've just had another "slough in".

Posted this in a separate thread.

Police Jury

[link to assumptionla.com]

10:50 a.m.

Slough In on SW Side of Sinkhole

October 9, 2012 //There has been a 10 x 50 foot slough in of the sinkhole on the SW side (towards the pipeline right-of-way, the 50′ is along the embankment of the hole). Five trees were lost during this slough in. Clean up has been halted until further notice.

And yeh, NOW I can smell the diesel!
 Quoting: Patassa

at work thought I would jump on line and check any new news...had been wondering about you P...glad to see the post...sorry to read about the slough in and smell.....IMHO, get out while the gettin's good....
 Quoting: miabelieves 1458422

Thanks Mia, but where is safe according to everything read here? If I am going to die, I would rather die here, in the place I love most.

TRUE, SO TRUE. Be safe and everyone keep the info coming seems something has hit a nerve again...lot's of shill going on...
 Quoting: miabelieves 1458422

Please explain to me what a shill is, versus what I know as a troll. I've read the last few pages since I was here last and it seems that everyone is calling everyone else a shill. At first I thought a shill was anyone working for the government that was trying to undermine everything being investigated and brought forth here.

But now it looks like people doing just that (the investigating, discovery and outting of info) are also being called shills.
freddddy
User ID: 23964726
United States
10/09/2012 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
random thought as to the bigger picture. Remember in the movie 2012 (i know i know) it was the neutrinos that were mutating. Well now that we are in this plasma cloud and with the sun acting so oddly, is it possible that the current "universal" situation is what was needed to "naturally" mutate these bacterias (and melt the hydrates)?

what if all the pieces have been in place and the "master key" or one of them so to speak was literally our new found place in space?

brain exploding.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17382291
United States
10/09/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
I find it interesting that some recent posters have accused some of the regular poster of spreading doom as part of an organized attempt to desensitize people, when fact the agenda they are submitting is as much a doom scenario as anything posted to date on this thread. Agenda 21 being there harping point. doom on. pot calling kettle black, so ironic. Must be getting close. sk
 Quoting: seeker2

ohyeah

Indeed - their argument is nonsensical as the documentation on this thread is actually supports the concept of something like Agenda 21. At least a half-dozen of these accusers are posting with user id#s not only new to the thread as of today but to the entire site.

So keep up the good work everyone - and thank you for all the incredible info you have uncovered.
seeker2

User ID: 10098821
Thailand
10/09/2012 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
As an after thought, if the PTB were really trying to kill off the population in that area, and they could/can control the weather, why were no hurricanes the year after the gulf oil spill. You would think if they were trying to kill off people they would have created a lot of hurricanes to bring more fungus inland. And what of the drought, if man made it would seem to me that a drought would have the opposite effect of promoting the growth of fungus in the area, as fungus and dry weather do not mix well. Makes one go hmmmm. sk

All good thoughts seeker2. the video I watched had many former high ranking officials now turned whistleblowers. they said the drought was caused on purpose so Monsanto could buy the land cheap when the farmers go out of business or so they could sell their genetically modified 'drought resistant' seeds to the farms. A win- win for them either way. Of course TPTB are invested in both the evil gulf corporations and Monsanto. I'm going to really freak out if someone ever finds a direct link between the biologists in these companies!
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

But once again this is viewing from a view point that they are out to get us. The point I was making is that there seems to be two contradicting though processes going on. One being they want to kill everyone off, when if this were true more rain and hurricanes would serve their purposes better by spreading the toxins and providing an environment conducive to their growth. sk
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's what I'm trying to find out, getting more and more possibilities but no answers. Just hope the people saying it's a massive methane bubble are wrong.

wtf

is there anybody in Government or in the Oil Industry who knows what's happening,

I believe this briefing is the one postponed from Saturday due to new reports coming in. I will be surprised if any of the above folks show up.

talk, and tell the People what the true magnitude and scope of this situation really is?

Patassa, if you go to the meeting can you suggest the residents that get to ask questions get to use a microphone, this is all being recorded but last time it was very hard to hear the ppl in the audience, this is important.

will CNN be there?
will MSNBC be there?
Will Fox News be there?

will CSPAN be broadcasting the meeting?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1443074
United States
10/09/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seeker2 I believe your line of thinking is correct. All planets are heating up, ours just happens to have an abundance of frozen methane inside it that is seeking an escape. The PTB certainly can not tell everyone of the expending doom as society would certainly break out into chaos, hence the very determined detractors to this thread. Besides they surely can't be sure what catastrophe is going to pop off next, so they just have to ready themselves the best they can to try and take care of whatever survivors are left at whatever location disaster begins from. This probably is what triggers the next eventual ice age in my opinion. Not really sure why I think that at the moment, just kind of came up in my thought process. Thanks again everyone, and keep up the good work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24061166
United States
10/09/2012 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amen! KISS ... Keep It Simple Stupid!

Can we quit attacking each other and address the problem?

What is csusing this Mayham? Where is the bubbling gas coming from?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14350080

Less concerned about where it is coming from, than helping the people who are there get out and be safe.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/09/2012 01:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Seeker2 I believe your line of thinking is correct. All planets are heating up, ours just happens to have an abundance of frozen methane inside it that is seeking an escape. The PTB certainly can not tell everyone of the expending doom as society would certainly break out into chaos, hence the very determined detractors to this thread. Besides they surely can't be sure what catastrophe is going to pop off next, so they just have to ready themselves the best they can to try and take care of whatever survivors are left at whatever location disaster begins from. This probably is what triggers the next eventual ice age in my opinion. Not really sure why I think that at the moment, just kind of came up in my thought process. Thanks again everyone, and keep up the good work.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1443074

is interesting.hf
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
seeker2

Thailand
10/09/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
random thought as to the bigger picture. Remember in the movie 2012 (i know i know) it was the neutrinos that were mutating. Well now that we are in this plasma cloud and with the sun acting so oddly, is it possible that the current "universal" situation is what was needed to "naturally" mutate these bacterias (and melt the hydrates)?

what if all the pieces have been in place and the "master key" or one of them so to speak was literally our new found place in space?

brain exploding.
 Quoting: freddddy 23964726

Exactly Fredddy. This is not just a local phenomina, earth related, but involves our whole solar system. Just like there will always be some that seek to profit off disasters, such as man made global warming and carbon taxes, when the real culprit is space weather and what is happening to the whole system as a result. sk
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

wtf

will CNN be there?
will MSNBC be there?
Will Fox News be there?

will CSPAN be broadcasting the meeting?

does anybody even know what time the fricking meeting
will be, or what the exact fricking location of the meeting is?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
fricking, fricking.... what the hell is the matter with you people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
seeker2

Thailand
10/09/2012 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

is interesting.hf
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

Thanks, and I agree. This is the big picture they really don't want us to see.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1419828
United States
10/09/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Less concerned about where it is coming from, than helping the people who are there get out and be safe.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24061166

and prevent the evil ones from evading culpability

(they cause the people to suffer, then are forgotten as the people endure their suffering)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25245849
United States
10/09/2012 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
As an after thought, if the PTB were really trying to kill off the population in that area, and they could/can control the weather, why were no hurricanes the year after the gulf oil spill. You would think if they were trying to kill off people they would have created a lot of hurricanes to bring more fungus inland. And what of the drought, if man made it would seem to me that a drought would have the opposite effect of promoting the growth of fungus in the area, as fungus and dry weather do not mix well. Makes one go hmmmm. sk

All good thoughts seeker2. the video I watched had many former high ranking officials now turned whistleblowers. they said the drought was caused on purpose so Monsanto could buy the land cheap when the farmers go out of business or so they could sell their genetically modified 'drought resistant' seeds to the farms. A win- win for them either way. Of course TPTB are invested in both the evil gulf corporations and Monsanto. I'm going to really freak out if someone ever finds a direct link between the biologists in these companies!

But once again this is viewing from a view point that they are out to get us. The point I was making is that there seems to be two contradicting though processes going on. One being they want to kill everyone off, when if this were true more rain and hurricanes would serve their purposes better by spreading the toxins and providing an environment conducive to their growth. sk

because they seek to profit off of the suffering and death. i thought that was common knowledge on GLP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/09/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

I too believe this could be what is taking place. TPTB are trying to slap a band aid on a gushing artery. They are holding off the flow as long as possible but in doing so they may cause other areas to spring a leak. They are dealing with something of which they don't know what to do, so trying anything, if is causes problems or not, seems worth the risk to them.
Good thoughts seeker2!
seeker2

Thailand
10/09/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good find Sinixster! validates how this is a concern for all of us! grouphug

Wow, siniXster that was a great find. 27 miles in expansion. No wonder we are seeing all the rifts in the middle Atlantic and other places acting up. Great find my friend. sk
seeker2

Thailand
10/09/2012 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

I too believe this could be what is taking place. TPTB are trying to slap a band aid on a gushing artery. They are holding off the flow as long as possible but in doing so they may cause other areas to spring a leak. They are dealing with something of which they don't know what to do, so trying anything, if is causes problems or not, seems worth the risk to them.
Good thoughts seeker2!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23651594

I was thinking the same thing. And perhaps their tinkering is even making matter worse. Who knows, they don't and I think we can take that one to the bank. sk
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 01:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
look at all the dis-information shills posting drivel, as
fast as they can, in order to cover-up and obscure the
real substantial matters being presented in this thread.
seeker2

Thailand
10/09/2012 01:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

And that would be what in your opinion. Just asking. sk
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

he doesn't know anything. look at his drivel. give us some important facts asshole.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
10/09/2012 01:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

he doesn't know anything. look at his drivel. give us some important facts asshole.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25245849

LMAO!

OK, this is how I'm seeing it. Those accusing others of being shills appear to be shills themselves...

We are all here to research and present theories.

If you don't like someone's theory, move along and discuss something that seems important to YOU.

Hehe we really are a bunch of paranoid fucktards hf
Patassa

User ID: 21916852
United States
10/09/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dr Einstein, I presume?

Seems to me that you are the one posting the most drivel.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dr Einstein, I presume?

i like this Patassa. you should start your own thread and moderate it and keep the lying govt shills off and tell real people the facts from the sinkhole itself. Patassa look at 2010 gulf oil threads, these shills will keep pretending to be real people who care and eventually bury facts and exhaust any real conclusions or actions. just my opinion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17382291
United States
10/09/2012 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

brain exploding.

Exactly Fredddy. This is not just a local phenomina, earth related, but involves our whole solar system. Just like there will always be some that seek to profit off disasters, such as man made global warming and carbon taxes, when the real culprit is space weather and what is happening to the whole system as a result. sk

Yes, lots of info about these planetary and solar system changes on the 'fluffy ribbon' thread.

And of course TPTB would never let a good crisis go to waste...
BFE
User ID: 23981100
United States
10/09/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Been reading this since August. With all my heart I want to say thank you P! At 1st I wasn't sure about you, but to stay the eyes in the storm is a really handy thing and it is appreciated much.
My theory, not that it matters...
BP hit a faultline and useed the wrong shit to clean it up. Combine that with the planetary position and the global warming and when the methane started leaking in the Arctic area it was drawn up the underground plates thanks to BP. The heat and pressure from the unthawing/leaking methane is traveling to the least resistant places. We have water mains breaking at a HUGE speed, sinkholes popping up every friggin where and land sinking. Not to mention the chemtrails to help either keep this crap IN or OUT, wonder which one?
I have no doubts that Jack Reeds theory is about to be played out, along with many other countries affected also. Look at Queensland, nd I think that will be here next, just bigger due to more methane...
My one burning question for the day... this is Saints Bye week and today is day 3. Although there has been more media coverage than before today, I am still waiting Big Dawgs day 3.
Skinnygirl and the others that are investigating this and staying up long hours to post, I thank you, and I mean I THANK YOU! I am a lurker, but I don't think I am by far the only one. Just know there are others who may never post, but are following this as closely as you are...hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
10/09/2012 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

brain exploding.

Yes, lots of info about these planetary and solar system changes on the 'fluffy ribbon' thread.

And of course TPTB would never let a good crisis go to waste...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17382291

Fluffy fascinates me. It is all connected.

grinning
seeker2

Thailand
10/09/2012 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have suggested several time to step back and look at the bigger picture, now big dawg is expressing the same Idea, is his concept of the big picture the same as mine, I guess we will find out soon enough.

Just stop for a minute and do a little research in regards what is happening to all the planets in this solar system, and I think you will find your answer as to the source of what is causing the hydrates to melt, expand and increase pressure. Of course big corporate entities are going to take advantage of the situation as the heating makes the gases more available for extraction and hence enhancing their bottom line.

Look then to the earth changes we are witnessing as a testament to the same thing effecting the other planets is effecting the earth. Then ask yourself if you were in charge of countries, as in there leaders, how would you handle the situation, that is if you can with certainty predict what the eventual outcome will be for any particular areas. Perhaps there is another view point in regards to some of the governmental activities.

As a possible alternative. What would you do if you new that pressure was building in the gulf in the area of the 2 wells that if left unchecked would have disastrous effects on all the inhabitants of he gulf. Which then would be the lessor of the two evils, do nothing and have the disaster happen or attempt to avert it by flooding the GOM will oil and gas, with the possibility of people getting sick but far less than they would be effected had you done nothing. Just some thoughts, that have been running through my head. Not popular on a conspiracy site, I know, but all the same possible, as possible as many of the other theories about who is doing what, to whom, and what reason. sk

Related....

It’s been called the Methane Bomb — a stash of gas buried under the Arctic seafloor whose heat-trapping power is much greater, molecule for molecule, than the carbon dioxide people usually worry about. As climate change forces the Arctic to warm, experts warn that methane could escape, speeding global warming. They can’t predict when the great escape might begin, however, or how fast it might proceed. They can’t even rule out the possibility that it might have already started. So they’ve been cruising Arctic waters to get a better handle on where things stand.

Now they’ve got one. According to Christian Berndt, of the GEOMAR/Helmholz Center for Ocean Research, he and his colleagues have known since 2008 that methane is leaking from the ocean bottom near Spitzbergen, an island in Norway’s Svalbard Archipelago. But thanks to a research cruise this past summer, they’ve got reason to believe that global warming could be part of the reason, if not the sole culprit. “We have no proof,” he said in a recent interview. “But we have several lines of evidence that fit well [with this possibility].”

The expedition started from the well-established fact that an enormous amount of methane is frozen into a kind of ice known as methane hydrate, buried in seafloor sediments and containing perhaps twice as much carbon as all the world’s fossil-fuel reserves combined. As long as the hydrates stay cold and pressurized by the overlying sediments, they’re stable. If they warm, they’re in danger of breaking down and releasing the gas into the atmosphere.

We know that the Earth's core is heating up due to the solar maximum as well as the photon belt energies, we also know that Earth has expanded by 27mi. at the equator due to the heating of the core. I agree w/ you sk, there is much more at work here than just the GoM issue.

[link to www.climatecentral.org]
 Quoting: siniXster

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 01:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dr Einstein, I presume?

i cannot find any information on the Internet about
ANY Oct. 9 meeting in Assumption Parish.

we need a date time and location for this event.
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/09/2012 01:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
aff much paranoid here.
I'm out of this thread.

It just messes with my mind.
these Americans are crazy,do not see what is happening.

Then bye,adeus,até mais,fui.

PS: não sou um figurante,eu moro numa cidade simples aqui no Brazil.
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:

GLP