Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,493 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 377,368
Pageviews Today: 593,009Threads Today: 220Posts Today: 3,657
06:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Let Freedom Ring

User ID: 9175077
United States
10/09/2012 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
Officials: ‘Elevated’ hydrocarbon readings on residential street 1,000s of feet from sinkhole — Levels previously so high, sheriff threatened public with arrest for tampering with monitors [link to enenews.com] Situation summary in link.
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

LOL, they thought Patassa was messing with the monitor, remember her post when LE appeared when she was examining it, said they were going to "change the battery?"

Patassa, you better give someone you trust your information, in case you disappear. And I trust you've never been suicidal?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461956
United States
10/09/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
the gal i talked to at CNN said she can't take this
to her boss unless i get her more information about all this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192789

Snoopy Dawg here. I wouldn't worry about somebody here, somebody there giving the green light on a story.

One thing you should all be aware of is that it's a Good Bet that there are people in the media who can get info out to the public. The story is, and has been, worked up. Not like it needs much, just needs someone who has the guts and the nuts to tackle tough issues.

Anyway like Big Dawg has said, it's a Good Bet that someone will run with the story soon, but there's no sense is Crying about it. Enough of that happens anyway.

When you're Right, you're right. On the money.

Here's hoping it doesn't all go down in a Blaze of glory before then. Keep the faith and keep up the prayers - CUZZ that's what we all do.
Earth Cries

User ID: 1391818
United States
10/09/2012 08:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

Snoopy Dawg here. I wouldn't worry about somebody here, somebody there giving the green light on a story.

One thing you should all be aware of is that it's a Good Bet that there are people in the media who can get info out to the public. The story is, and has been, worked up. Not like it needs much, just needs someone who has the guts and the nuts to tackle tough issues.

Anyway like Big Dawg has said, it's a Good Bet that someone will run with the story soon, but there's no sense is Crying about it. Enough of that happens anyway.

Here's hoping it doesn't all go down in a Blaze of glory before then. Keep the faith and keep up the prayers - CUZZ that's what we all do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461956

Got it. Thank you. Will watch and see.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25270081
United States
10/09/2012 08:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

can you find any info? I cannot. it connected to Synthia and the gulf, and Joplin secret morgue.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23212826

litmus test. if this topic gets passed over, which it is, it should tell you about this thread.

[link to binnallofamerica.com]

[link to www.whatdoesitmean.com]

[link to www.scientificamerican.com] reading the comments now
 Quoting: miabelieves

good job! now to get real people where some ended with the oil spill 2 years ago. be prepared, this will being corporate viruses. link the real info, not the clow downed disinfo, to her work to Synthia and Joplin. also, the flesh eating bacteria was happening before joplin. Tampa night club owner, young boy in lousiana, etc. the storms were carrying the stuff submerged by corexit into states as the storms were frothing sea water and dispersing it through rain. also, that tropical storm that hid the nuclear blast was the only storm allowed into the gulf until the last hurricane, in which now you see more strange illnesses. the vaccines carry some type of part to a larger virus, and all of this will lead into the esoteric realm, or if you will -- the ET realm. sacrifice, and the Mayan Great Harvest. Apparently the controlling humans exist under different factions of gods to worship so they re crossing one another. but not to get distracted by that, the virus has been shown in movies and tv shows like the x-files. it is represented by a oil substance, same as prometheus,as aliens are first and foremost the smallest parts of this realm. they are the DNA! bees somehow play a role in this. GMO's too, as well as being "brnded" by desres and corporate logos. let me give you 2 examples of what is coming, via Hollywood.

this will lead to the gnostic religion, and the archons. be forewarned.

[link to www.archongroup.com]
[link to gnosis.org]
[link to gnosis.org]

not trying to sounds pompous, but ... this stuff, it is what it is. choices matter. the spirit is everything. for the real people on here, the truth matters, and so does innocence.

if you research everything conspiricy wise it always comes back to something close to this
always

its the battle we are living now
good vs evil
god vs satan
the fallen angles trying to dominate man
there are no aliens, only evil

it is the one truth, but many chose not to see it because it does mean everything you know is an illusion
finances, lifestyle, politics, holidays, everything
the matrix at its finest
make sure that you are at peace with god and pursuit of these threads will not bother you
if you don't, your fear will eat you alive, and feed the dark powers, too....one way or another
peace and love to all on this thread
(I can feel the tension in many of you)
now back to the thread

dr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25270895
United States
10/09/2012 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Big Dawg here. The bad news is matters are worse. The good news is that you will have a clear understanding of how this all fits together very, very soon. This 'warning thread' was started to warn about the sinkhole. The bio/illness issue is just the latest component if the larger issue. DON'T get bogged down by that. Take a step back and look at the larger picture. When you look down at an issue from higher ground, that's when you can see it all come together.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19376792

Oh brother.

As someone who's been following this thread and believes there is a major cover-up and dangers galore from the Gulf to LA to New Madrid . . . I must say your cryptic posts serve little purpose here other than to confirm what OTHERS already know via their own persistent and dedicated research and concern.

Why don't you just cut to the chase, a la Joe Friday . . . or keep it to yourself.
SkinnyChic

User ID: 25242270
United States
10/09/2012 08:16 PM

Report Abusive Post

Thank you and hoping you are all safe. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure yet if that was a true post from Big Dawg or not, have to go back and check UserID to be certain however that being said, I was talking to RC last night, told her I get the feeling we're missing a bigger picture here.

We (me/RC/whomever else feels same) were looking at the general area of the Central States, the Midwest and the Gulf States but if you look at the data worldwide it ties in with everything we've been saying.

This post from AC 23883145 on pg 159 caught my eye in that regard:

“Within a matter of months, the bacteria completely removed that methane. The bacteria kicked on more effectively than we expected.”

It sounds to me that this created synthetic genome microbe far exceeded the engineering and programming expectations.

There are sinkholes and unexplained explosions happening all over the world, you see where I'm going with this? What is happening to the methane hydrate layer here in the GoM may have spread exponentially throughout the global hydrate layer already, it has after all, been two years since Corexit and Synthia were introduced.

Also, take a look at a map of the states with meningitis cases, nothing in LA, GA or AL, now think Hurricane Isaac and heavy spores...the highest concentration of fungal spores (due to the mass, think physics) would be dispersed the heaviest in the areas with the lower wind speeds (giving the spores more time to settle). Isaac slowed down, stalled in the GoM (many said strangely so like it was being directed) picked up all the precipitation and spores it needed to then gained speed and headed inland.
The wind speeds closer to the eyewall spared LA, GA, and AL for the most part but the bands however dumped their payload on the outer ring of states.

The following info in that regard caught my eye last night, forgive but I cannot remember who posted this link for the Nat Med Talk Forum but here is an exerpt...

Just because you don't live on the Gulf coast, don't think the Blue Plague won't come your way. As more gas, oil and tar fills the Gulf of Mexico from the Biloxi Dome area, more toxins are released into the water and the air.

Evaporation, storms, and hurricanes will spread the continually increasing oil-chemical-gas toxins inland. Certain areas may experience more severe exposure than those living on the Gulf coast.
In concentrated amounts, it will be as acid rain that has washed and destroyed your crops, trees or grass. It will enter streams, lakes, and underground water sources. Fish, mammals, and animals will die just as they have in and along the Gulf coast. Potable water and food will be effected. The air will be effected. The Blue Plague will grow as more airborne and cloud-filled toxins spread the Gulf oil and gas lakes beneath the surface inland.

[link to www.natmedtalk.com]

Read this^^^ if you haven't yet, it's from 2010 and thanks to whomever posted it, I don't have time to go back and look.

Pardon the wall of text, needed to clear my thoughts this morning,
 Quoting: siniXster

Very interesting post . . .
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shell Oil
"And our partnership is now extending beyond China’s shores. Together, we have purchased Arrow Energy, an Australian gas company, in a $3.2 billion deal. The joint venture plans to convert coal bed methane – an abundant unconventional gas source – to LNG for export to China"
[link to www.shell.com]
Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22030141

told you it was agenda 21 and to move people away and make them sick, all around profits. the shills like radchick and sin popped up suddenly to give sudden doom that would never happen and then exhaust any further interest sometime after, which is now starting to happen. in the end, like the oil spill, out of sight, out of mind, the people there are left isolated and dying -- with no one to care or listen anymore. get it yet. we told you about these shills you people not only protected, but worshiped. that makes you people guilty by association. you did nothing to help anyone, most were shill bots anyway, logging in under different names and ID's.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25228508

Can you fill in any more blanks...I'm a bit confused???
 Quoting: Fire Watch

i think this poster, like countless others tried to warn people about radchick and sin because they witnessed all this corporate psy ops during the oil spill that not only happened in the gulf, but china and near the great lakes @ the same time during 2010. radchick is affiliated with oracle and people know that is a govt agency front. another persona emerging out of no where on Deagle and other places to lead people astray, while the locals are left in the end dying and with paid off doctors that will not treat them. it has to do with agenda 21. think and read posts on this thread and others, people are confused, exhausted, and ultimately giving up as no sudden explosion will happen. the story will die and no local will ever get national coverage as the story was crushed by shills like radchick and sin that promised doom that was never witnessed. so credibility in the sinkhole stuff dies, and slowly, so do the locals. forgotten. look at a few pages back at the dying people from the gulf. after 2010 no one would listen to them because the same tactics were used. the story had negative associations attached to it that his one is now getting. the gulf oil spill had deagle and others saying giant tsunami, aborted babues, instant doom -- none of which happened, but slow death did. John Moore: Nibiru is here!!! cover for HAARP harmonics as the 2012 doom story was put out by hollywood, internet, tv just like terrorism before as they blame aliens and the mayans while it is really them using technologies to do around the world -- the sinkhole, with added fear. it will get gradually worse around the world, as the economy and earth changes are blamed on aliens and 2012, but never the real perps. no liability, no finger pointing, a cover to slow kill and move the obedient types into agenda 21 cities. they are breedng with fear, predispositions into humans like people do with dogs -- certain obedient, domesticated behaviors. that was why some of us were angry, you gave up on Pazzaza and locals again in favor of lying shills, murders like radchick, sin and their corporate employers.

a sick world that will spiritually, hold them accountable. they will die and leave those lying bodies. they are the ones that better fear. the real controllers have branded, or marked them for consumption into what new age religions call, the One. you lying traitors to humanity, I curse you all to hell.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25241783

accurate and very well put
we will try to fight these evil persons thru exposure, while our meat bag still works, but as said, they are the ones who should fear for they will pay the price for the rape of humanity for eternity
do not let fear get to you, if your hands are unbloodied, and you heart is at peace, then you will have the strength to do what is right at the time
NO FEAR!!!!!

dr
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bottom line is that the authorities still haven't told
the People what's causING all of this mayhem: where is all
of this fricking gas coming from!!!

The key is that BP nuked a fault line.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
is there anybody in Government or in the Oil Industry who knows what's happening,
and isn't afraid to speak up !!!!!!!

BP is running the Energy Department of the United States.

Enough said?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
We know that the Earth's core is heating up due to the solar maximum as well as the photon belt energies, we also know that Earth has expanded by 27mi. at the equator due to the heating of the core. I agree w/ you sk, there is much more at work here than just the GoM issue.

Quoting: siniXster

Wasn't that the central plot in the film "2012"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
10/09/2012 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bottom line is that the authorities still haven't told
the People what's causING all of this mayhem: where is all
of this fricking gas coming from!!!

The key is that BP nuked a fault line.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25270895

So is this where the radiation levels are coming from? Thru the fault lines working its way inland?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12523772
United States
10/09/2012 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Project Phoenix 2012 version. but that project did accompany a war and occupying force that enabled the occupiers to be feared more than they should have, therefore causing the targeted population to comply without resistance. Seen during first Gulf War too. Communications, fear, propaganda, submission. obedience.
Anita Pooporshart
Sofa King We Todd Did

User ID: 25092711
United States
10/09/2012 08:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
well what channel is GB on now? cant find it.
justthefactsmaam
User ID: 25097442
Canada
10/09/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think the dawgs area is in telecom.

Specifically, wireless/mobile/sat communications. Perhaps video over those communications.
 Quoting: TeamReaper

Perhaps...Radio?

Been following the thread. Earlier mention of "DawgPound" and a radio station...can't recall the exact info right now. Also..East Texas ....there is East Texas Radio.

Could the "Dawgs" be the ones in charge of the airwaves?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
All good thoughts seeker2. the video I watched had many former high ranking officials now turned whistleblowers. they said the drought was caused on purpose so Monsanto could buy the land cheap when the farmers go out of business or so they could sell their genetically modified 'drought resistant' seeds to the farms. A win- win for them either way. Of course TPTB are invested in both the evil gulf corporations and Monsanto. I'm going to really freak out if someone ever finds a direct link between the biologists in these companies!

SkinnyChic:

Here's a vid link (graphic) - but also check out the links offered underneath the video!

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anita Pooporshart
Sofa King We Todd Did

User ID: 25092711
United States
10/09/2012 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
nevermind, i am we todd did.
ffreddy
User ID: 23964726
United States
10/09/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anderson Cooper reporting 12 dead-119 sick-13,000 given tainted injections. CNN tonight.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
look at all the dis-information shills posting drivel, as
fast as they can, in order to cover-up and obscure the
real substantial matters being presented in this thread.

Dr Einstein, I presume?

Seems to me that you are the one posting the most drivel.
 Quoting: Patassa

i like this Patassa. you should start your own thread and moderate it and keep the lying govt shills off and tell real people the facts from the sinkhole itself. Patassa look at 2010 gulf oil threads, these shills will keep pretending to be real people who care and eventually bury facts and exhaust any real conclusions or actions. just my opinion.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25245849

I have started several threads, and commented on others. The only person I have a problem with in this thread is the OP(s)themselves, because as I've said, I think he/they are playing games.

I've come to realize that people here are looking at the big picture. I am focused on the little picture, which is my home and my life here. That's all I can handle right now. But I keep coming back to this thread because I have learned a LOT of things I didn't know before, and Ido enjoy reading some of the theories.

East Texas said 3 days ago that we only had 3 days left. I sure hope today proves him to be the fraud that I think he is.

Yes, I think this ET and Dawg have been playing everyone here . . . too much cryptic stuff and NO facts to back anything up.

Those who are criticizing the research and claiming there's nothing going on are the shills . . . likely paid by gov. Ignore them.

I've been following this thread as an AC, so my AC # has changed each day . . . don't be put off by ALL of the Anon posters, just those who are trying to railroad these threads.

hf
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/09/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Anderson Cooper reporting 12 dead-119 sick-13,000 given tainted injections. CNN tonight.
 Quoting: ffreddy 23964726

Sad

verysad
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
oh my god, another example of the fear porn put out by whitecoats on these sites. look at that marine bragged about executing americans thread. i just posted valid facts outing the author: pam Shueffert or whatever, her name at bottom of article. well being from Asheville NC this crazy woman spoke at a small book store once and went nuts. she got an adult services case at DSS and mandated to therapy. she was homeless and mentally ill, she claimed local high school was all satanists and train boxcars had beheading equipment to kill all christians in A'ville. she then moved out west to stay w/ someone. i know, i lived there and was a CPS investigator. and the GLP thread, people say -- there is no name on article and they believe the bullshit ramblings from a crazy person. wow, everyday here. sinkhole doom, nibiru, tsunamis, Moore's posters and folding bicycles, zeta floatation balls to survive tsunami, demon clowns in Arizona, and Russians. and by the way, i was in Army, 12 people form other countries always visited and cross trained. pics of 12 russians turn into 1 million by these govt shills to cause panic. modern day project phoenix. this is crazy shit. are people this stupid and fluoridated? damn.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25245849

^THIS is one of many ranting posts by a gov shill.

Just can't figure why they can't afford to buy LITERATE shills.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok.
I'll tell you why I get angry.
Is because of two events that happened here where I live.

1-a certain time the water we drank was with a strange taste.
were just noticing this for months.
those responsible said it was just our imagination.
after a while many sick people here,adults, children(my daughter)+ or - 60 houses (familys).

official result = water was contaminated.

2-have a mall here in my city that was a smell of gas.
people felt for weeks and months.
those responsible said it was just our imagination.

official result = gas leak + explosion + victims

that's why I get nervous..
have to wait for something to happen and then take the providences?

here one video of the explosion,people died there.

sorry.
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

That's terrible, Dangerwalt!

Your frustration is understandable . . . yes, here in America, the legal system is ALWAYS do NOTHING until SOMETHING happens . . . and even then, victims don't always get help or compensation, and for some, it's too late anyway, depending on the degree of their victimization.

A sad, sorry system of corruption!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18344963
United States
10/09/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
tonights meeting is almost over, will there be a report?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Why do you capitalize certain words?

Having fun?

User ID: 25240888
Brazil
10/09/2012 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Abaddon.
Nus
fredddddy
User ID: 23964726
United States
10/09/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure there will be an update after the meeting tonight. Patassa is there he claims. Hopefully we can get some video and audio.

We shall see.
Dangerwalt

Brazil
10/09/2012 09:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
That's terrible, Dangerwalt!

Your frustration is understandable . . . yes, here in America, the legal system is ALWAYS do NOTHING until SOMETHING happens . . . and even then, victims don't always get help or compensation, and for some, it's too late anyway, depending on the degree of their victimization.

A sad, sorry system of corruption!

Thanks.hf
Just one any....

SkinnyChic

User ID: 25242270
United States
10/09/2012 09:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
All good thoughts seeker2. the video I watched had many former high ranking officials now turned whistleblowers. they said the drought was caused on purpose so Monsanto could buy the land cheap when the farmers go out of business or so they could sell their genetically modified 'drought resistant' seeds to the farms. A win- win for them either way. Of course TPTB are invested in both the evil gulf corporations and Monsanto. I'm going to really freak out if someone ever finds a direct link between the biologists in these companies!

SkinnyChic:

Here's a vid link (graphic) - but also check out the links offered underneath the video!

[link to www.youtube.com]

THANK YOU AC! But oh my God, I was literally crying as I watched the video. So I am not crazy in thinking we are dealing with one huge evil entity with all branches connecting! I literally feel sick now. Going to have to go through the links later. My brain is going wild right now. but seriously, thank you for sharing. hugs
Dangerwalt

Brazil
10/09/2012 09:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

trying to decipher this.

Words Maybe SD,Glenn Beck?...

I'm not very good at puzzles.
Just one any....

Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
aff much paranoid here.
I'm out of this thread.

It just messes with my mind.
these Americans are crazy,do not see what is happening.

Then bye,adeus,até mais,fui.

PS: não sou um figurante,eu moro numa cidade simples aqui no Brazil.
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

You can't leave. This is like Hotel California.

LMFAO!!!
 Quoting: littlemiracles

more truth than you even realize

The Church of Satan and Rock Music

As mentioned, Anton LaVey wrote The Satanic Bible in 1969. Not coincidentally, the Rock band, the Eagles, included a photo of Anton LaVey on their Hotel California album cover. In the song, Hotel California, lead singer Don Henley sings the statement... "we haven’t had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine." It is believed by many that this statement is a reference to LaVey's Satanic Bible. Remember, LaVey's photo is on the album cover! Here's a portion of the lyrics to the rest of the song...

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said ’we are all just prisoners here, of our own device’
And in the master’s chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can’t kill the beast

Those lyrics are about as creepy and Satanic as you can get. Few people today realize that Elton John's music is saturated with witchcraft language. Many of Elton John's top songs weren't written by himself; BUT, rather, by his long-time music partner and lyricist, Bernie Taupin. Not surprisingly, in 1991, Bernie Taupin self-published a book of poems called The Devil at High Noon. It is not surprising that the Devil's music is sang by those who admire and promote devout Satanists, such as Anton LaVey and Aleister Crowley.

One of the top songs of the 70's was "Hotel California" by the Eagles. Most people have no idea the song refers to the Church of Satan, which happens to be located in a converted HOTEL on CALIFORNIA street! On the inside of the album cover, looking down on the festivities, is Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible! People say, the Eagles aren't serious, they're just selling records. That's what you think! The Eagles manager, Larry Salter, admitted in the Waco Tribune-Herald, (Feb. 28, 1982) that the Eagles were involved with the Church of Satan! Not surprisingly, one of the Eagle's songs is titled "Have A Good Day in Hell."

The song "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones, is the official anthem for the Church of Satan. In it, Lucifer speaks in the first person and asks sympathy for all who meet him. Lead singer, Mick Jagger claims that Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan and author of the Satanic Bible, help inspire their music! Their album titled, "Their Satanic Majesties Request", leaves no doubt to their allegiance!

SOURCE: [link to www.av1611.org]

[link to www.jesus-is-savior.com]

and don't call me a shill for this, only a response to add facts to a post

dr

GLP