Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,221 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,052,879
Pageviews Today: 1,894,058Threads Today: 824Posts Today: 14,538
09:25 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25270895
United States
10/09/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
That's terrible, Dangerwalt!

Your frustration is understandable . . . yes, here in America, the legal system is ALWAYS do NOTHING until SOMETHING happens . . . and even then, victims don't always get help or compensation, and for some, it's too late anyway, depending on the degree of their victimization.

A sad, sorry system of corruption!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25270895

Thanks.hf
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

Hang in here, Dangerwalt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25270081
United States
10/09/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Think the dawgs area is in telecom.

Specifically, wireless/mobile/sat communications. Perhaps video over those communications.
 Quoting: TeamReaper

like radchick?

dr
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
All good thoughts seeker2. the video I watched had many former high ranking officials now turned whistleblowers. they said the drought was caused on purpose so Monsanto could buy the land cheap when the farmers go out of business or so they could sell their genetically modified 'drought resistant' seeds to the farms. A win- win for them either way. Of course TPTB are invested in both the evil gulf corporations and Monsanto. I'm going to really freak out if someone ever finds a direct link between the biologists in these companies!
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

SkinnyChic:

Here's a vid link (graphic) - but also check out the links offered underneath the video!

[link to www.youtube.com]

THANK YOU AC! But oh my God, I was literally crying as I watched the video. So I am not crazy in thinking we are dealing with one huge evil entity with all branches connecting! I literally feel sick now. Going to have to go through the links later. My brain is going wild right now. but seriously, thank you for sharing. hugs

Hi SC - I know . . . and those links are unbelievable! It's like, yeah, I can believe them, but no I can't . . . the depth of the corruption and the evil connections - it's all just astounding.

hf
Dangerwalt

User ID: 22103379
Brazil
10/09/2012 09:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
the gal i talked to at CNN said she can't take this
to her boss unless i get her more information about all this.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192789

Snoopy Dawg here. I wouldn't worry about somebody here, somebody there giving the green light on a story.

One thing you should all be aware of is that it's a Good Bet that there are people in the media who can get info out to the public. The story is, and has been, worked up. Not like it needs much, just needs someone who has the guts and the nuts to tackle tough issues.

Anyway like Big Dawg has said, it's a Good Bet that someone will run with the story soon, but there's no sense is Crying about it. Enough of that happens anyway.

When you're Right, you're right. On the money.

Here's hoping it doesn't all go down in a Blaze of glory before then. Keep the faith and keep up the prayers - CUZZ that's what we all do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461956

trying to decipher this.

Words Maybe SD,Glenn Beck?...

I'm not very good at puzzles.

The Blaze....
Just one any....

The first symptom of stupidity is to think that we already know everything...

:hollowichigo:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25270081
United States
10/09/2012 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
All good thoughts seeker2. the video I watched had many former high ranking officials now turned whistleblowers. they said the drought was caused on purpose so Monsanto could buy the land cheap when the farmers go out of business or so they could sell their genetically modified 'drought resistant' seeds to the farms. A win- win for them either way. Of course TPTB are invested in both the evil gulf corporations and Monsanto. I'm going to really freak out if someone ever finds a direct link between the biologists in these companies!

SkinnyChic:

Here's a vid link (graphic) - but also check out the links offered underneath the video!

THANK YOU AC! But oh my God, I was literally crying as I watched the video. So I am not crazy in thinking we are dealing with one huge evil entity with all branches connecting! I literally feel sick now. Going to have to go through the links later. My brain is going wild right now. but seriously, thank you for sharing. hugs

Hi SC - I know . . . and those links are unbelievable! It's like, yeah, I can believe them, but no I can't . . . the depth of the corruption and the evil connections - it's all just astounding.

hf

that is the core of the warning I posted earlier
I am serious. fear, paralyzing terror, thats the control mechanism. if your heart is pure and clear, and you believe in god do not fear, but the pathway is dark, evil, and will rip your heart out

if you do not have the stomach to handle one vid and know a little portion of the truth, leave now, enjoy your family and life

not many can look into the abbys, and not jump, or shoot themselves in the head

seriously!

dr
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
the bottom line is that the authorities still haven't told
the People what's causING all of this mayhem: where is all
of this fricking gas coming from!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192789

The key is that BP nuked a fault line.

So is this where the radiation levels are coming from? Thru the fault lines working its way inland?
 Quoting: Paa Tal

Theory is that BP nuked or drilled into a fault line . . .

The New Madrid Seismic Zone extends down into Arkansas, but a retired Texaco engineer discovered a techtonic plate in the Louisiana Bayou AND that the Gulf was NOT dormant, but active with smallers faults AND a huge methane gas pocket.

So that essentially links, quite effectively, methane and seismic activity from the Gulf up the NM area, which is very disturbing and should be of great concern to everyone in this country.

If BP did compromise the fault line, it created increased activity of methane release . . .

Here's a link to gas being released via fault lines in PA due to fracking:

[link to www.cleanair.org]

And remember . . . TPTB would benefit hugely from the opening of a waterway from south to north . . . never mind the collateral damage of a few hundred thousand lives, millions affected, landscape destroyed.
Halo2Alexis™

User ID: 23743690
United States
10/09/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am sure there will be an update after the meeting tonight. Patassa is there he claims. Hopefully we can get some video and audio.

We shall see.
 Quoting: fredddddy 23964726

Keep us updated Patassa hf
And yes, that was an eye-opening video. Thanks for posting!

Been out of the loop for a while, still monitoring the thread, sidetracked by work lately. So, no new flyover videos are out yet? I thought it was Tuesdays as well, might have read the last post incorrectly. I'm thinking the videos are beginning to look similar, I can't tell the difference anymore.

Is there a way to livestream the town meetings?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I can't force people to accept the truth, but I can expose them to it.
jazz
User ID: 22000823
United States
10/09/2012 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow u guys i cant keep up.u r going so fast u r spinning.lol seriously though
Sinixster on the global warming idea. i saw a chart earth temperatures going back 4billion yrs to present day. it shows several ice ages. what i found interesting is a temperature spike,levels out ,and then a 12 degree abrupt drop in temp. my speculation as to fitting your idea is a methane burn would cloud the air .thus nuclear-like winter.

there are several charts online that will show the graph from 4 billion yrs to now.the 1 i saw originally i havent been able to find again. it was 4 or 5 graphs ,each scaled closer to present, billions of yrs,millions,thousands i guess. if anyone find that 1 plzz get me the link.
interested in having that page to check for how long the temp drop stays cold b4 it goes back to more liveable temps.

to give yas a heads up,this summer was HOTT in our country.
earth ave temp was less than 5 degrees of normal.hence a 12 degree world drop is dramatic n devastating. our growing season could lse an entire mth.

on the earth expanding idea .ppl explain to me how it grows??? what feeds it????????????? theres sence in it for sure but theres ?'s also.
jazz
User ID: 22000823
United States
10/09/2012 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 25270895 if u find a map of those fault lines i would b
quite grateful to see it. i live just north of the pa border ,thou i grew up in bradford county,pa. being i am hoping to move from here, i started to look for places back in pa. i had a bad feeling while driving on the east side of the susquehanna river. very bad feeling. was about a wk or so b4 the refinery explosion due to an EQ in cali. that was enuf to confirm my bad feeling.
SkinnyChic

User ID: 25242270
United States
10/09/2012 10:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Dr. - Thank you for your concern and I understand your warning...it just does not apply to me. I felt ill due to my heart breaking at what those evil bastards are doing to OUR world. I do not have fear and I will not stop searching for the truth. Sooner or later more people will wake up. TPTB fear this...and they should. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18824297
United States
10/09/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok.
I'll tell you why I get angry.
Is because of two events that happened here where I live.

1-a certain time the water we drank was with a strange taste.
were just noticing this for months.
those responsible said it was just our imagination.
after a while many sick people here,adults, children(my daughter)+ or - 60 houses (familys).

official result = water was contaminated.

2-have a mall here in my city that was a smell of gas.
people felt for weeks and months.
those responsible said it was just our imagination.

official result = gas leak + explosion + victims

that's why I get nervous..
have to wait for something to happen and then take the providences?

here one video of the explosion,people died there.

sorry.

Searched on several search engines and cant find more info in English on this subject?

Kinda weird That all I could find in English is this--

Gas explosion in Osasco Plaza Shopping Mall (Osasco, Brazil, June 11, 1996). Another 482 were injured.
[link to american-bankruptcy.us]

Much appreciated of all the work in searching for info in all topics in the forum.
Dangerwalt

Brazil
10/09/2012 11:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Searched on several search engines and cant find more info in English on this subject?

Kinda weird That all I could find in English is this--

Gas explosion in Osasco Plaza Shopping Mall (Osasco, Brazil, June 11, 1996). Another 482 were injured.
[link to american-bankruptcy.us]

Much appreciated of all the work in searching for info in all topics in the forum.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18824297

[link to articles.orlandosentinel.com]

[link to www.chron.com]
Just one any....

Patassa

User ID: 21916852
United States
10/09/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey folks

The entire meeting was taped tonight and I'm glad because we finally got some answers. I'll just let y'all watch and listen. Also, the diesel smell is back and strong again, so I won't be surprised to hear there was yet another cavein. I need to watch them myself to digest everything said.

Dangerwalt

Brazil
10/09/2012 11:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks Patassa.hf
Just one any....

Patassa

User ID: 21916852
United States
10/09/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Patassa.hf

You're welcome Dangerwalt, and glad you couldn't find the door... :-)

Off to watch videos then bedtime!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1273076
United States
10/09/2012 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. - Thank you for your concern and I understand your warning...it just does not apply to me. I felt ill due to my heart breaking at what those evil bastards are doing to OUR world. I do not have fear and I will not stop searching for the truth. Sooner or later more people will wake up. TPTB fear this...and they should. hf

I have been following this thread as well, too much into it in fact. I have been following some of the links and got depressed last night after viewing a diagram of the oil drilling in Canada. It looked to be in the middle of nowhere. I pictured the vast, beautiful, icy, wilderness, uninhabitalbe by man: but, we are drilling for oil there.

As much as I would like to put the blame on the oil companies, we are to blame as well for our incisent demand for gasoline!
SkinnyChic

User ID: 25242270
United States
10/09/2012 11:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks Patassa.hf

Quoting: Patassa

Patassa - thanks for the videos. Dangerwalt - glad you are still here!
Halo2Alexis™

User ID: 23743690
United States
10/09/2012 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Patassa.hf

Quoting: Patassa

Patassa - thanks for the videos. Dangerwalt - glad you are still here!

Indeed, thank you! Stay safe! grouphug
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I can't force people to accept the truth, but I can expose them to it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/09/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for posting the video Patassa.
How bad is the smell down there, and is it safe to breath it?
Prayers for your safety.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18824297
United States
10/09/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Brazil
wow.Nice. thanks

[link to www.chron.com]

last sentence of article-

Authorities said the cause was either bottled cooking gas that leaked into a space under the floor or natural methane formed by the landfill beneath the mall.

[link to articles.orlandosentinel.com]

First sentence of article

SAO PAULO — Investigators Thursday blamed what they said was the improper installation of liquid petroleum gas lines for the explosion

Sounds like a cover-up of some sort.
makes me go Hmm...?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/09/2012 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
AC 25270895 if u find a map of those fault lines i would b
quite grateful to see it. i live just north of the pa border ,thou i grew up in bradford county,pa. being i am hoping to move from here, i started to look for places back in pa. i had a bad feeling while driving on the east side of the susquehanna river. very bad feeling. was about a wk or so b4 the refinery explosion due to an EQ in cali. that was enuf to confirm my bad feeling.
 Quoting: jazz 22000823

Do I understand correctly that you want to see a map of the fault line in Pennsylvania?

Just to clarify - the reason I posted that article link was to show that there is documentation of methane leaks from fault lines, and that particular article happened to be about PA. The article is stating how important it is for gas companies to study properly and avoid fault lines when drilling.

But many believe BP hit a fault line in the Gulf fiasco and that was the starting point for what's playing out now.

You are aware of the heavy gas drilling and fracking in PA, right? Very concerning.

Ok, here are a couple of links - hope this helps:

[link to maps.thefullwiki.org]

And here's this:

The Ramapo Fault Line spans 300 kilometers and affects the states of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. These faults run between the Appalachian Mountains and Piedmont areas to the east.

This fault remains relatively inactive, but scientists believe that it could produce some serious earthquakes. There was a study completed in 2008 that believes a 6 – 7 magnitude earthquake will very likely occur from this fault line. The last time this fault was the most active was believed to be 200 million years ago.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25190935
Australia
10/10/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet as I'm still reading on page 56 lol, but I found this just now regarding 223.43/R26:ZB3.

[link to tgf-services.com]

Sorry, I'm just a lurker here, so I don't know how to post the link. But look at number 26. Interesting?
fredddddy
User ID: 23964726
United States
10/10/2012 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Two odd coincidences this coming Sunday that are appropriate here if only to say "wha?"

Sunday- Saints bye

Sunday- The WALKING DEAD season 3 premiers.
fredddddy
User ID: 23964726
United States
10/10/2012 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Odd timing and Coincidences....

Deadly ‘brain-eating’ microbe outbreak in Pakistan

[link to rt.com]

Pakistan’s capital city Karachi was struck by an outbreak of Naegleria fowleri, also known as ‘brain-eating amoeba.’ The deadly freshwater microbe kills 98 percent of those infected. The source of the infection has yet to be identified.

The amoeba is transmitted from contaminated water through the nasal cavity and travels to the brain, causing inflammation. Symptoms are initially mild, including headache, stiff neck, fever and stomach pain, but after five to seven days death is likely, as no treatment for the disease has been developed.

The ongoing outbreak has claimed 10 lives, including two children. The three most recent deaths occurred last week.

Some of the cases may not have been reported since many of the city’s 18 million residents are not familiar with the disease, Dr Musa Khan, head of the WHO's Disease Early Warning System in Pakistan said on Tuesday.

The infection is usually contracted through swimming in contaminated water, but health authorities said that many of the victims of the outbreak were not swimmers.

“The three people who died in September had not been to a swimming pool. It is a serious cause for concern that people are contracting the infection by using tap water,”
Health Minister Dr Sagheer Ahmed said at a press conference on Monday.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
10/10/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Odd timing and Coincidences....

Deadly ‘brain-eating’ microbe outbreak in Pakistan

[link to rt.com]

Pakistan’s capital city Karachi was struck by an outbreak of Naegleria fowleri, also known as ‘brain-eating amoeba.’ The deadly freshwater microbe kills 98 percent of those infected. The source of the infection has yet to be identified.

The amoeba is transmitted from contaminated water through the nasal cavity and travels to the brain, causing inflammation. Symptoms are initially mild, including headache, stiff neck, fever and stomach pain, but after five to seven days death is likely, as no treatment for the disease has been developed.

The ongoing outbreak has claimed 10 lives, including two children. The three most recent deaths occurred last week.

Some of the cases may not have been reported since many of the city’s 18 million residents are not familiar with the disease, Dr Musa Khan, head of the WHO's Disease Early Warning System in Pakistan said on Tuesday.

The infection is usually contracted through swimming in contaminated water, but health authorities said that many of the victims of the outbreak were not swimmers.

“The three people who died in September had not been to a swimming pool. It is a serious cause for concern that people are contracting the infection by using tap water,”
Health Minister Dr Sagheer Ahmed said at a press conference on Monday.
 Quoting: fredddddy 23964726

Oh. A man died from this in Indiana this summer:

CDC confirms: Brain-eating amoeba caused Indiana death
[link to www.fortwayne.com]

and

Indiana meningitis cases now up to 12

[link to www.wane.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24038288
United States
10/10/2012 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9132775
France
10/10/2012 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Brain-eating amoeba ?
This sounds like a zombie thing..
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the vids Patassa. Watched them, I hope they find a solution to the hydro carbons that are coming up.

GLP