Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,167 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 438,866
Pageviews Today: 706,167Threads Today: 239Posts Today: 3,680
08:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Earth Cries

User ID: 1015394
United States
10/10/2012 07:59 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
Gov’t experts now admitting “crude oil” is what’s in giant sinkhole, not diesel — Oil likely coming up side of salt dome

[link to enenews.com]

More info from the DNR.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 10/10/2012 08:23 AM
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gov’t experts now admitting “crude oil” is what’s in giant sinkhole, not diesel — Oil likely coming up side of salt dome

[link to enenews.com]

More info from the DNR.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Yep they think it is coming from old oil fields too the west of the sinkhole per the vids Patassa posted. But they are not sure exatly where from or how they will stop it. That's still being investigated and they are in contact with many experts in how to deal with it, inclueding international.

Last Edited by alexisj9 on 10/10/2012 08:29 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24892162
United States
10/10/2012 10:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

Day 3 passes w/ no upheaval in the Bayou, another quiet night for the most part, hope everyone is safe and sound.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24061166
United States
10/10/2012 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the vids Patassa. Watched them, I hope they find a solution to the hydro carbons that are coming up.
 Quoting: alexisj9

Anybody want to give a summary of the info fromthe video?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24061166
United States
10/10/2012 10:19 AM
Report Abusive Post

No I think this is the first time I have ever used it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24061166

well, no wonder they got no response from bill oriely.
bill oriely has got all the imagination and creative drive of a banana slug.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25192789

if you want action you have to get to an ambitious low level "producer" :)

once you see the CNN 18 wheeler tractor-trailers rolling
in with their 25 foot microwave dishes, then you'll know.

Why did CNN stop reporting on this in August?
Why does a low level producer have to go for this news, when it is so obviously BIG news?wtf
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dissension in the ranks, gotta love it...are we one step closer to the truth, who else will defect?!

Amber Lyon is an award-winning journalist who worked for CNN.

She says she was ordered to report fake stories, delete unfriendly stories adverse to the Obama administration (like the Nick Robertson report), and construct stories in specific manners while working for the left-wing network.

CNN is paid by foreign and domestic Government agencies for specific content.

Let me repeat that.

CNN is paid by the US government for reporting on some events, and not reporting on others. The Obama Administration pays for CNN content.

Google the story, can't post that particular link here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14779720
United States
10/10/2012 10:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

Day 3 passes w/ no upheaval in the Bayou, another quiet night for the most part, hope everyone is safe and sound.
 Quoting: siniXster

So are we agreeing that this "DAWG" is a fraud? (not the OP, but the one who claimed we had 3 days)? Sorry if this was already answered... playing catch up from yesterday right now :)
SkinnyChic

User ID: 25242270
United States
10/10/2012 10:25 AM

Report Abusive Post
Global incident map quakes down. But I found we had a 5.3 in Costa Rica and a 2.7 in Oklahoma already this morning.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

So are we agreeing that this "DAWG" is a fraud? (not the OP, but the one who claimed we had 3 days)? Sorry if this was already answered... playing catch up from yesterday right now :)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14779720

Can't say for sure what we're seeing but in my journey of research on any topic I've found that any time you attach a date and/or time to a prediction you're asking for an epic fail. Speaking for myself, I have no change of opinion and I'm glad we're still all safe and healthy.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Global incident map quakes down. But I found we had a 5.3 in Costa Rica and a 2.7 in Oklahoma already this morning.
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

Thanx SkinnyC, just saw that it was down...

Good mornin :)
seeker2

User ID: 10098821
Thailand
10/10/2012 10:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

Are we still paying attention to the dogs. They have done what many have done in the past. Started a thread with crytic postings, leading the forum member to research, known or easily found information. Then using the research found by the member to further the threads research by posting more cryptic messages. And the crowds love them. lol sk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23102557
United States
10/10/2012 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

Why do you have to be so antagonistic! let it go, grow up. Maybe thats what he thought it was going to be. lets just see whats going to happen.

I think think tptb are in need of pushing things as their covers are getting pulled off and people are becoming much more aware of the EVIL that they are, and that is what concerns me.
SkinnyChic

United States
10/10/2012 10:36 AM

Report Abusive Post

Thanx SkinnyC, just saw that it was down...

Good mornin :)

Good morning SiniXster. Good morning everyone. grouphug I agree, glad we are all still safe for now. lots of good info everyone. Thank you all. I'm gonna need some coffee and time to catch up!
fredddddy
User ID: 23964726
United States
10/10/2012 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

Negative.

The Dawgs are a needle on a compos. We are magnetic north.

The dawgs are GPS. We drive the car.

got it?

that 3 day post WAS NOT CONFIRMED as a dawg post anyhow, or if I am mistaken, then even the chance that one idea (whose numbers clue was never even attempted to be deciphered by anyone) might be off, doesn't mean the whole winery gets thrown out on account of one sour grape.

get with it man, these guideposts have put and kept us on a pretty impressive road so far....for two months.
fredddddy
United States
10/10/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
compus
SkinnyChic

United States
10/10/2012 10:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good points freddddy and AC above my post. hang in there seeker2. cool2
fredddddy
United States
10/10/2012 10:41 AM
Report Abusive Post

Likewise :-) and good morn all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

Are we still paying attention to the dogs. They have done what many have done in the past. Started a thread with crytic postings, leading the forum member to research, known or easily found information. Then using the research found by the member to further the threads research by posting more cryptic messages. And the crowds love them. lol sk
 Quoting: seeker2

Detecting a bit of cynicism this morning sk, lol, you a'ight?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Likewise :-) and good morn all.
 Quoting: fredddddy 23964726

fredddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyy :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23651594
United States
10/10/2012 10:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning All...

I don't believe it was Dawg that posted that three day post? I could be wrong but I didn't think at the timet the AC number added up?
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks Patassa.hf
 Quoting: Dangerwalt

You're welcome Dangerwalt, and glad you couldn't find the door... :-)

Off to watch videos then bedtime!
 Quoting: Patassa

Thanx for the vids P, nice work.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 10:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Posting this for Granny and anyone else that needs a small reminder...we're all here for each other.

Stay strong and share the love my friends, it's all we have. blwkss grouphug neener

Earth Cries

User ID: 1015394
United States
10/10/2012 11:00 AM

Report Abusive Post

And we're getting hit hard by the sun right now. HAARP site says "Solar Storm Bakeout". No info coming in.

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Patassa

User ID: 21916852
United States
10/10/2012 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
compus
 Quoting: fredddddy 23964726

Would you like to try just one more time?

(sorry, but I owed you that-yes?)

Good morning everyone....it feels good to be alive!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1512435
United States
10/10/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dr. - Thank you for your concern and I understand your warning...it just does not apply to me. I felt ill due to my heart breaking at what those evil bastards are doing to OUR world. I do not have fear and I will not stop searching for the truth. Sooner or later more people will wake up. TPTB fear this...and they should. hf

I have been following this thread as well, too much into it in fact. I have been following some of the links and got depressed last night after viewing a diagram of the oil drilling in Canada. It looked to be in the middle of nowhere. I pictured the vast, beautiful, icy, wilderness, uninhabitalbe by man: but, we are drilling for oil there.

As much as I would like to put the blame on the oil companies, we are to blame as well for our incisent demand for gasoline!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1273076

And why is there a demand for gasoline? Could it be that tptb killed the Electric car? or the Solar Car? Or any other engine that ran on free energy and made it look like they were no good to begin with? Lok what they did to Tesla!There are players behind the scenes pulling strings.
Patassa

User ID: 21916852
United States
10/10/2012 11:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice song, sinixster!

To whoever asked about a recap of the video.

"We don't know. We will check on that. We will get back to you. We will find out. The cavern and sinkhole are linked (DUH!). The skeeters are biting-meeting adjourned"

How's that?
SkinnyChic

United States
10/10/2012 11:21 AM

Report Abusive Post

And we're getting hit hard by the sun right now. HAARP site says "Solar Storm Bakeout". No info coming in.

oops2 Well that's not good. haven't seen that before. please tell me it's just a joke.
SkinnyChic

United States
10/10/2012 11:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Credit to DoorBert for his thread reporting current meningitis numbers at 120 sick and 12 passed away. verysad
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 11:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

oops2 Well that's not good. haven't seen that before. please tell me it's just a joke.

It happens, just means they've turned it off to protect the instruments.
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/10/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Credit to DoorBert for his thread reporting current meningitis numbers at 120 sick and 12 passed away. verysad

Over the last cpl of days the mortality rate has gone from 6% to 10% with the numbers provided, wondering how high it's going to climb, are we even seeing real numbers here.

I was and still am a lil tweaked by the fact that the MSM is calling it an 'outbreak' yet putting a cap on the number of the 'possibly' infected...something just isn't sitting right, why not refer to it as a 'massive mistake' (if that's what it was) that could sicken and/or kill up to 13,000.

GLP