Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,041 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 765,095
Pageviews Today: 1,343,455Threads Today: 437Posts Today: 9,149
01:27 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

allisaTX

User ID: 25379369
United States
11/08/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
I am starting to suspect Enenews.com of suspicious behavior.

They are not even allowing me to register.

Who the heck are these people?

wtf
 Quoting: allisaTX

an interesting question

between the sink hole and fukushima i must wonder if an agenda is present

dr
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27352136

I would expect an agenda to be present.

If I have been foolishly taken here on the internet I will retaliate with everything I have. So they had best be telling the truth. I have not allowed myself to be marginalized for lies.
allisaTX

United States
11/08/2012 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am starting to suspect Enenews.com of suspicious behavior.

They are not even allowing me to register.

Who the heck are these people?

wtf

an interesting question

between the sink hole and fukushima i must wonder if an agenda is present

dr
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27352136

Please let me know if this is a damn idiotic lie. My relative is a physician at an ER in Dallas and he has heard nothing of this.

He is an ER doc in a level one trauma center. He is responsible triage in the DFW area.

He has told me he would have heard of this if it was a possibility..

Are you people screwing with me?
allisaTX

United States
11/08/2012 09:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
antibs

I feel like a fool.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27312370
United States
11/09/2012 05:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
antibs

I feel like a fool.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]
Earth Cries

User ID: 27150654
United States
11/09/2012 07:43 AM

Report Abusive Post
State Rep: Sinkhole disaster could go on for “many, many years” — We need to understand what may happen if this thing goes any further (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27392204
United States
11/09/2012 01:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: siniXster

How could any serious person listen to this?

I don't buy into the whole religious hokey pokey however he's been investigating this since the beginning and he knows what he's talking about as far as the sinkhole goes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11859877
New Zealand
11/09/2012 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
allisaTX

United States
11/09/2012 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't buy into the whole religious hokey pokey however he's been investigating this since the beginning and he knows what he's talking about as far as the sinkhole goes.

I apologize. I just had a doom breakdown last night I guess on top of a few glasses of wine. I'm tired of being called a "crazy conspiracy theorist". I can't share anything at all anymore w/ family or friends. Very upsetting.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
11/09/2012 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I apologize. I just had a doom breakdown last night I guess on top of a few glasses of wine. I'm tired of being called a "crazy conspiracy theorist". I can't share anything at all anymore w/ family or friends. Very upsetting.

I understand and empathize allisa, I've had to leave quite a few souls behind on my journey, you get used to it after a while or if you don't the choice is always there to re-insert yourself back into the sleeping world. I've thought about that numerous times however for me it is purely impossible.
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/10/2012 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saturday November 10 2012, 04:24:15 UTC Mobile Bay, Alabama 2.7 5.0 USGS Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

hmm...
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
Sol Neman

User ID: 25567431
United States
11/10/2012 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

I understand and empathize allisa, I've had to leave quite a few souls behind on my journey, you get used to it after a while or if you don't the choice is always there to re-insert yourself back into the sleeping world. I've thought about that numerous times however for me it is purely impossible.

ditto
Educate and inform the whole mass of the people...They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty ~ Thomas Jefferson
itsamadmadworld

User ID: 7021180
United States
11/10/2012 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

ditto
 Quoting: Sol Neman

So true . . . sometimes, you feel as though you're in your own little Twilight Zone with all the common sense and perception in the world, while everyone around you is totally, completely oblivious to everything that matters.

hf
Earth Cries

User ID: 27441412
United States
11/10/2012 07:45 AM

Report Abusive Post
Saturday November 10 2012, 04:24:15 UTC Mobile Bay, Alabama 2.7 5.0 USGS Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

hmm...

Got a better read on that quake.

In the Gulf off Dauphin Island.

Magnitude 2.7 - MISSISSIPPI

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

This is NOT a good sign for the Gulf region.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

User ID: 27441412
United States
11/10/2012 07:46 AM

Report Abusive Post

ditto

So true . . . sometimes, you feel as though you're in your own little Twilight Zone with all the common sense and perception in the world, while everyone around you is totally, completely oblivious to everything that matters.

hf
 Quoting: itsamadmadworld

Noah went through the same thing, my friend. He was mocked, laughed at, etc. But who was laughing when the waters came? Hang in there and don't give up.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
11/10/2012 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

ditto

hf
 Quoting: itsamadmadworld

Noah went through the same thing, my friend. He was mocked, laughed at, etc. But who was laughing when the waters came? Hang in there and don't give up.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

THESE^^^^^^^^ soooo true. Hang tough and do what makes your soul happy. Others that are supposed to accompany you on your path will make themselves apparent, the ones that are not will fade into the retro story line. They will always be a part of you however not always with you. We learn what we need to from each relationship, we grow and move forward, many will be left behind for their journey does not follow the same road as yours. :Hugging:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1940188
United States
11/10/2012 01:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

I sympathize with your breakdown, Allissa, I have felt that many times, but you can only do what you can do, prep for yourself and family. The others, well, maybe they aren't supposed to continue on this journey at this time.

And Sinixster, I do NOT below it is possible to go back to *unknowing*, I wish many a day I had remained a sheep and didn't look further into the 911 false flag. I wish sometimes I could go back, but I can't. I just deal with it alone and hang out here and there, where other people think like I do. I post a few articles here and there trying to get people to take notice, but seriously, they do not. Kinda unbelievable to me that you can tell somebody something point blank and you are just the NUT!
The only person I have that kinda believes me is my Mom, that is about the money part, as she lived thru the depression and she knows full well what is possible. Other than that, it is a lonely world out here and I DO NOT believe once you KNOW, you can UNKNOW!
I have been with this thread since page one, and I am telling ya, I even offered my house to a Mom and 2 kids and her Mom, and she knows they are in trouble, she just doesn't know how much trouble is coming.
I feel bad for her, now I have lost contact with her :(

It is going to be a sad day down there....soon!
Patassa

User ID: 21916852
United States
11/10/2012 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

I sympathize with your breakdown, Allissa, I have felt that many times, but you can only do what you can do, prep for yourself and family. The others, well, maybe they aren't supposed to continue on this journey at this time.

And Sinixster, I do NOT below it is possible to go back to *unknowing*, I wish many a day I had remained a sheep and didn't look further into the 911 false flag. I wish sometimes I could go back, but I can't. I just deal with it alone and hang out here and there, where other people think like I do. I post a few articles here and there trying to get people to take notice, but seriously, they do not. Kinda unbelievable to me that you can tell somebody something point blank and you are just the NUT!
The only person I have that kinda believes me is my Mom, that is about the money part, as she lived thru the depression and she knows full well what is possible. Other than that, it is a lonely world out here and I DO NOT believe once you KNOW, you can UNKNOW!
I have been with this thread since page one, and I am telling ya, I even offered my house to a Mom and 2 kids and her Mom, and she knows they are in trouble, she just doesn't know how much trouble is coming.

Sounds like this might be who you are talking about? If so I bet you can contact her through D. Dupre.

[link to www.examiner.com]
Earth Cries

User ID: 27458641
United States
11/10/2012 08:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
‘Scary’: Pipeline explosion at sinkhole could have taken out 2 square miles, says professor — Amazing it didn’t break — Kinked on both sides (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

allisaTX

United States
11/11/2012 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

Above Quote belongs to: ^^^^AC1940188^^^^^^^^^^^(not AllisaTX)

Well it is important to sort truth from hype and to keep your family in your life of course, but I will never be the same naive baby boomer I once was...lol...I really believed we (the US armed forces) were killing brown people only because we had to in order to bring democracy and freedom to them. I just trusted my government. I don't feel I can do that anymore at all.

I wish you well.
hf

Last Edited by allisaTX on 11/11/2012 01:11 AM
allisaTX

United States
11/11/2012 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone here suggest a good book to read over the holidays?

You know, something with truth and on the reading list of many...

I'm needing to improve my image with the family.

Thanks in advance,

Allisa

hf
Earth Cries

User ID: 27583353
United States
11/12/2012 07:13 AM

Report Abusive Post
Can anyone here suggest a good book to read over the holidays?

You know, something with truth and on the reading list of many...

I'm needing to improve my image with the family.

Thanks in advance,

Allisa

hf

"The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn.
Been on the NYT bestseller list for 43 weeks. I couldn't put it down.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27587332
United States
11/12/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Above Quote belongs to: ^^^^AC1940188^^^^^^^^^^^(not AllisaTX)

Well it is important to sort truth from hype and to keep your family in your life of course, but I will never be the same naive baby boomer I once was...lol...I really believed we (the US armed forces) were killing brown people only because we had to in order to bring democracy and freedom to them. I just trusted my government. I don't feel I can do that anymore at all.

I wish you well.
hf

I am a vet, have also "done time" on a city council for 10 years (for free), and was an adement supporter of our gov't.
then the veil was lifted from my eyes
now I am untrusting and cynical, and believe patriotism is the belief values of the people, not the gov't (no matter which govt) I, too, am torn between wanting my old normal life back, and in all actuallity have recaptured parts of it better than the grip I had before.
but other parts are lost forever.
this is the price you pay to search tin foil stuff.
isolation, the "should I say anything syndrome", the distaste of certain things that developed as enlightenment comes, pity and anger at the sheep.
faith, love, and peace will help
but god needs to be in your heart to give you the strength to procede.
I was lucky (or not) questioning everything when I was very young, so the the answers don't hurt quite as much (but it did get me in the mess I am in now...lol)

many feel betrayed, and that somehow, someone/something stole our futures, and those of our kids and grandkids. BUT, I firmly believe each and everyone of us has an important part to play. stay sane, have faith, and at a point the oppertunity will arise that you were needed to fulfill

my personal opinions, but hang in there alissa, and everyone else getting overwhelmed

love and peace

dr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27587332
United States
11/12/2012 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
and a metro neighborhood goes boom

[link to www.foxnews.com]

unknown cause

anyfracking nearby?

dr
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
11/12/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
‘Big Hum’ oil reservoir shown flowing directly toward surface of giant sinkhole in official graphic.

[link to enenews.com]

hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27599119
United States
11/12/2012 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Patassa

Sounds like this might be who you are talking about? If so I bet you can contact her through D. Dupre.

[link to www.examiner.com]

Hey, thanks for the info, Patassa! You aren't that disinfo agent on there named Thad Daly, are ya? He is sure a thorn in the sides of every comment!
taniatarn

User ID: 27288484
New Zealand
11/12/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Helicorders are going nuts today....lots of activity..

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
Interested observer of all things interesting!

Please note : Where appropriate for posted images/ graphs I acknowledge the New Zealand GeoNet project and its sponsors EQC, GNS Science and LINZ, for providing data/images used in my study and analyses of Volcanic and Earthquake information in New Zealand.
Earth Cries

User ID: 27598817
United States
11/12/2012 06:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
Office of Conservation Orders Texas Brine to Take Further Steps to Protect Public Safety

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Snip:
The new orders under the existing Declaration of Emergency and Directive also specifically require Texas Brine to install in-home monitors to detect possible natural gas accumulations and to upgrade home ventilation for all slab-foundation buildings within the Bayou Corne evacuation area established by Assumption Parish. These additional orders are needed because of the potential for methane accumulation connected to the failure of Texas Brine’s nearby brine mining cavern.

And from today's update:
Observation Well #2 has been re-perforated and there is pressure present. A flare stack will be installed and we will update accordingly.

Also, we’ve been informed that 3 trees that were standing where the last slough in occurred, have fallen into the sinkhole.

Earth Cries

User ID: 27598817
United States
11/12/2012 07:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Coast Guard: Oil seen floating nearby last week’s well blowout off Louisiana coast

[link to enenews.com]

jazz
User ID: 22000823
United States
11/12/2012 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
i havent kept up in a while. any new news?? have they expanded the evac zone? lasdt i heard there was a gas bubble building up n the gound beneath the sinkhole was rising up. did we ever get how close the bubble was to surface??? b glad to hear new info from the last 2 wks thx.

patassa i see u checked in recently.good to see u r alive. hope u r well also with the air goin bad there. did u ever GTFO??? how r the towns ppl?? thx
Earth Cries

User ID: 26748551
United States
11/13/2012 07:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
New 1.5 mile oil sheen found at site of BP DWH in Mississippi Canyon. Something is making the seabed fracture more and the oil is released, IMO.

Coast Guard: Oil reported near BP Deepwater Horizon site (MAP)

[link to enenews.com]

GLP