Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,153 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 848,692
Pageviews Today: 1,517,623Threads Today: 503Posts Today: 10,692
03:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

SkinnyChic

User ID: 27468086
United States
11/13/2012 10:21 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
hi everyone. hf A weird thing happened to me today and I just have to share. I'm in AZ. Was standing outside my daughters school just before 3p waiting for her to come out. I felt the ground underneath me vibrate. it was not my equilibrium. it was very strange. I put my hand behind me against the school wall and I could feel the vibration even more then between touching the wall and the ground at the same time. I looked at the other parents but no one seemed to notice it but me. it lasted less then two minutes. I don't know what that was. it wanted to let someone know it happened. 1dunno1
SkinnyChic

United States
11/13/2012 10:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Should say 'I' wanted to let someone know. Stupid auto spell check. cool2
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
11/13/2012 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys, I am curious about something, when you post in a thread and it shows up in Your Active Threads, why does it disappear from that list, even if you don't 'remove' it? Does it drop off if you don't reply every couple of days?

Just wondering, I was active in several SH threads and they all disappeared from my list the other day.

Thanks for the updates, this story is far from over in my opinion, I want to go listen to the videos from last night's residents meetings, anything interesting in them? Thanks!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27728498
United States
11/14/2012 08:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Uh OH! The truth is finally coming out about tremors in South Louisiana. They are not just confined to the area around the sinkhole!

Official: Calls to my office ‘going crazy’ about tremors in areas far away from giant sinkhole — Resident: “A lot of big quakes everywhere, like big ones” — USGS says it’s not happening (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
SkinnyChic

United States
11/14/2012 12:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Uh OH! The truth is finally coming out about tremors in South Louisiana. They are not just confined to the area around the sinkhole!

Official: Calls to my office ‘going crazy’ about tremors in areas far away from giant sinkhole — Resident: “A lot of big quakes everywhere, like big ones” — USGS says it’s not happening (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Globalincidentmap also removing information for U.S. after only a few hours. I am convienced 'they' don't want us to know. verysad
allisaTX

User ID: 25379369
United States
11/14/2012 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

Globalincidentmap also removing information for U.S. after only a few hours. I am convienced 'they' don't want us to know. verysad
 Quoting: SkinnyChic

Thanks for the update. I've left his thread, but I know there are good people on it so I come back for info.
hf

Glad it was just a tremor skinny chic and you are safe.

Last Edited by allisaTX on 11/14/2012 04:58 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12487521
United States
11/14/2012 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Todays Fly overs!

hf
SkinnyChic

User ID: 27753931
United States
11/15/2012 01:33 AM

Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

Quoting: SkinnyChic

Thanks for the update. I've left his thread, but I know there are good people on it so I come back for info.
hf

Glad it was just a tremor skinny chic and you are safe.
 Quoting: allisaTX

Thank you! And i'm glad you are still checking in. hf
jj24seven

User ID: 27491511
United States
11/15/2012 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
i just noticed rolling stones "crossfire hurricane" premires november the fifteen/eight central, so naturally i went listen to "doom and gloom" (lyric video) which speaks of&#65279; louisiana,plane crash, oversea war oil, fracking,booms<- 3 to be exact! Noticed clue words DARKNESS<LIGHT<NIGHT? went look up meaning of crossfire *two starting points come together to make contact*... awake people have any clue? hurricane happend to new york and we know they tell us....&#65279;

ablum is released on&#65279; 12 November for the world, excluding North America, and on the 13th November 2012 in North America. <--why the delay?
the single (not ablum) doom &&#65279; gloom came out Oct.11,2012

we all know what happen to the other music video...gloomd lyrics made me cringe...

also jets have been flying near the general sinkhole area and remain in the sky almost like stars...

i'm concerned the earthquakes from mexico+gulf crack+sinkhole explosion+earthquakes & explosions all along fault lines could result in a divide of the US like that future map..... you have to remember they want to ascend to the 5th i need brain storms again! this is serious! when i look at weather infared it shows major towns with rings over them??? hope this message makes it out there to the right people who understand
jj24seven

United States
11/15/2012 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
i did not put those numbers in that message!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/15/2012 05:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
BP admits to 11 counts of manslaughter

[link to rt.com]

hiding
allisaTX

United States
11/15/2012 06:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

Above Quote belongs to: ^^^^AC1940188^^^^^^^^^^^(not AllisaTX)

Well it is important to sort truth from hype and to keep your family in your life of course, but I will never be the same naive baby boomer I once was...lol...I really believed we (the US armed forces) were killing brown people only because we had to in order to bring democracy and freedom to them. I just trusted my government. I don't feel I can do that anymore at all.

I wish you well.
hf
 Quoting: siniXster

I am a vet, have also "done time" on a city council for 10 years (for free), and was an adement supporter of our gov't.
then the veil was lifted from my eyes
now I am untrusting and cynical, and believe patriotism is the belief values of the people, not the gov't (no matter which govt) I, too, am torn between wanting my old normal life back, and in all actuallity have recaptured parts of it better than the grip I had before.
but other parts are lost forever.
this is the price you pay to search tin foil stuff.
isolation, the "should I say anything syndrome", the distaste of certain things that developed as enlightenment comes, pity and anger at the sheep.
faith, love, and peace will help
but god needs to be in your heart to give you the strength to procede.
I was lucky (or not) questioning everything when I was very young, so the the answers don't hurt quite as much (but it did get me in the mess I am in now...lol)

many feel betrayed, and that somehow, someone/something stole our futures, and those of our kids and grandkids. BUT, I firmly believe each and everyone of us has an important part to play. stay sane, have faith, and at a point the oppertunity will arise that you were needed to fulfill

my personal opinions, but hang in there alissa, and everyone else getting overwhelmed

love and peace

dr
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1940188

Thank you. That was very kind and good advice. It is a case of the "should I say anything syndrome". It has drained my self esteem and confidence really, but you are correct, need to get my heart in the right place...

really dr...thanks..
hf
Marsute

User ID: 14904696
United States
11/16/2012 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fox News just reported (11/16/12 10:00 CST) there is a fire on an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico. I could find nothing else on it...just a heads up!
~Marsute~
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 11:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jefferson Parish Councilman Chris Roberts says the platform in question is a shallow water platform located in West Delta Block 32 in the Gulf of Mexico.

[link to www.khou.com]

hiding
Marsute

User ID: 14904696
United States
11/16/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jefferson Parish Councilman Chris Roberts says the platform in question is a shallow water platform located in West Delta Block 32 in the Gulf of Mexico.

[link to www.khou.com]

hiding
 Quoting: Paa Tal

Thank you Paa Tal
~Marsute~
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26169464
United States
11/16/2012 01:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All,

Two workers were missing and 11 were airlifted to hospitals Friday after an explosion and fire aboard an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico, the U.S. Coast Guard said. Earlier reports from local officials said two workers had died, but the Coast Guard could not confirm that.
Rescue crews searched the Gulf some 17 miles southeast of Grand Isle, La., for the missing workers. At least four of the injured are in critical condition, according to Jefferson Parish Emergency Management.

[link to usnews.nbcnews.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Above Quote belongs to: ^^^^AC1940188^^^^^^^^^^^(not AllisaTX)

Well it is important to sort truth from hype and to keep your family in your life of course, but I will never be the same naive baby boomer I once was...lol...I really believed we (the US armed forces) were killing brown people only because we had to in order to bring democracy and freedom to them. I just trusted my government. I don't feel I can do that anymore at all.

I wish you well.
hf

I am a vet, have also "done time" on a city council for 10 years (for free), and was an adement supporter of our gov't.
now I am untrusting and cynical, and believe patriotism is the belief values of the people, not the gov't (no matter which govt) I, too, am torn between wanting my old normal life back, and in all actuallity have recaptured parts of it better than the grip I had before.
isolation, the "should I say anything syndrome", the distaste of certain things that developed as enlightenment comes, pity and anger at the sheep.
I was lucky (or not) questioning everything when I was very young, so the the answers don't hurt quite as much (but it did get me in the mess I am in now...lol)

many feel betrayed, and that somehow, someone/something stole our futures, and those of our kids and grandkids. BUT, I firmly believe each and everyone of us has an important part to play. stay sane, have faith, and at a point the oppertunity will arise that you were needed to fulfill

my personal opinions, but hang in there alissa, and everyone else getting overwhelmed

love and peace

dr

Beautifully said dr rockon
allisaTX

United States
11/16/2012 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi All,

Two workers were missing and 11 were airlifted to hospitals Friday after an explosion and fire aboard an oil rig in the Gulf of Mexico, the U.S. Coast Guard said. Earlier reports from local officials said two workers had died, but the Coast Guard could not confirm that.
Rescue crews searched the Gulf some 17 miles southeast of Grand Isle, La., for the missing workers. At least four of the injured are in critical condition, according to Jefferson Parish Emergency Management.

[link to usnews.nbcnews.com]

This is very sad. I pray they are able to bear the pain and if it is too much for them, they will be released to the arms of their angel.

verysadheartbreak

Thanks SinXter for the update.
allisaTX

United States
11/16/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

love and peace

dr

Beautifully said dr rockon

Thank you all for your support twirl

Last Edited by allisaTX on 11/16/2012 08:51 PM
allisaTX

United States
11/16/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

The above is maybe off topic, but related by way of TTA or Tesla/Haarp and geo engineering.

She makes a scientific case for a large scale faked alien invasion on a massive scale and death by way of the tesla technology.

It is revmicgellehopkins channel.

Any opinions from those further along the conspiracy path?

Thank yousheeplebahalien03ufo56 It's entertaining if nothing else.
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/17/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

The above is maybe off topic, but related by way of TTA or Tesla/Haarp and geo engineering.

She makes a scientific case for a large scale faked alien invasion on a massive scale and death by way of the tesla technology.

It is revmicgellehopkins channel.

Any opinions from those further along the conspiracy path?

Thank yousheeplebahalien03ufo56 It's entertaining if nothing else.

Very interesting vid, not sure just what to say at this point...thank you for sharing.
scorpio66

User ID: 2453057
United States
11/17/2012 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi guys, I am curious about something, when you post in a thread and it shows up in Your Active Threads, why does it disappear from that list, even if you don't 'remove' it? Does it drop off if you don't reply every couple of days?

Just wondering, I was active in several SH threads and they all disappeared from my list the other day.

Thanks for the updates, this story is far from over in my opinion, I want to go listen to the videos from last night's residents meetings, anything interesting in them? Thanks!
 Quoting: Tropicalgirl

i think the active threads last for 7 days, if you don't post again they drop off

Quoting: jj24seven

that looks like formatting from a different document or program - did you type your response somewhere else and then paste it in here or something?

interesting new finds about the sinkhole everyone, i try to keep up with all the sinkhole threads! ty for your continued investigation!
jj24seven

United States
11/17/2012 04:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let the reader understand: I will never go back to Blue BAYOU, there will be no place for the Children to play soon. May as well eat RICE dogs from RICE Dog 7.

I am DEPUTY Dawg. Boss says can't say much, BIG BOSSES won't tell anyone THE TRUTH. But good people always find a workaround. Avoid the censors, no need for a V-chip here.

Please think hard about this. Remember things MUST get worse before they get better. I'm always at HOME when I make ASSUMPTIONS, but sooner or later you can NEVER go home again.

Much love people. And pray always.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2001016

blue bayou is in baton rouge and it a water park for kids...this link helps to understand why i would think the tremors being felt in terrebone parish are real

[link to www.edsuite.com]
Tropicalgirl

User ID: 1235443
United States
11/18/2012 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Tropicalgirl

i think the active threads last for 7 days, if you don't post again they drop off

Quoting: jj24seven

that looks like formatting from a different document or program - did you type your response somewhere else and then paste it in here or something?

interesting new finds about the sinkhole everyone, i try to keep up with all the sinkhole threads! ty for your continued investigation!
 Quoting: scorpio66

TY Scorpio, much appreciation and I agree with you, the new finds are worth watching, its a slower motion disaster than I would've thought but still a disaster....
allisaTX

User ID: 28033953
United States
11/18/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to enenews.com]

Today's article regarding geologist who wanted to speak at recent conmmunity meeting but was allegedly muzzled by whichever corporation it is that is calling the shots.
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
11/19/2012 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to enenews.com]

Today's article regarding geologist who wanted to speak at recent conmmunity meeting but was allegedly muzzled by whichever corporation it is that is calling the shots.

Wow, that is not a good sign. I hope he watches his six.
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
SkinnyChic

User ID: 28047326
United States
11/21/2012 03:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
Enenews. High levels of H2S reported near sinkhole.
SkinnyChic

User ID: 28047326
United States
11/21/2012 03:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Also credit to AC 28109230 from New Zealand who has a thread about it.
User ID: 28007056
United States
11/21/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone here suggest a good book to read over the holidays?

You know, something with truth and on the reading list of many...

I'm needing to improve my image with the family.

Thanks in advance,

Allisa

hf

"The Four Agreements"

Hang in there, blessings to you.

hf
allisaTX

User ID: 28107435
United States
11/21/2012 09:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can anyone here suggest a good book to read over the holidays?

You know, something with truth and on the reading list of many...

I'm needing to improve my image with the family.

Thanks in advance,

Allisa

hf

"The Four Agreements"

Hang in there, blessings to you.

hf
 Quoting: 1221 28007056

hf and to you!blwkss to all of you good people here, I am thankful for this thread, regardless of how it began. It has opened my eyes to the insanity of fracking , carbon sequestration etc.....issues everyone should take the time to study.

Last Edited by allisaTX on 11/21/2012 07:49 PM

GLP