Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,418 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 269,319
Pageviews Today: 429,564Threads Today: 156Posts Today: 2,760
04:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17362492
United States
08/26/2012 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Don't make ASSUMPTIONS; try to Understand.
Please google Abilify.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22557883

applause2
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
08/26/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, wow, that was a lot of reading. Here's what I came up with from reading the OP and also some of the really good posts be GLP'ers.....

The OP will never (WILL, so, not yet) go back To Bayou Corne. He is a deputy of some type, and his superiors have information but won't share it with the outside world or even the Assumption Parrish residents. There are members of those "in the know" who found a workaround to avoid censoring that is taking place from WITHIN Bayou Corne/Assumption Parrish - in other words, info can get IN but it's being censored before it can get OUT.

This must be the reason for the confusing/cryptical writing. By not combining certain words or phrases, OP is getting around the internet censor programs that prevent data from being leaked OUT of the area. Pretty smart move. OP is apparently getting help from others in this endeavor.
OP says things will get worse with the situation there.

Assumption Parrish is his home, but soon he won't be able to go back there. Others danced around the meaning but OP tried to hint that we needed to COMBINE two thoughts - BAYOU, and CORN (Corne). Opposite to RICE. So, Bayou Corne. OP says the kids can't go back to where there won't be something to go back to. Not good.

OP stated that Isaac had nothing to do with this issue but later stated that the hurricane may in fact end up complicating things. This is not the primary danger however, but can make it worse. But OP also stated Isaac can't come where there is no HOME (Bayou Corne, OP's home). So this might mean something is very, very imminent.
OP's home (Bayou Corne) is his heart and his heart is about to burst and he KNOWS it.

This might mean that OP has direct knowledge of a catastrophic failure of the Butane dome that can't be stopped. OP repeatedly says WILL happen and HOME will not be there. I think this is what OP means. Changing the face of the nation means the coastline/borders of the land mass of the U.S. will be changed drastically - this is in line with the science of what is possible with the butane dome if it pops. This is frightening.

OP said he and others were exhausted. I would imagine all emergency personell in the area are under close surveillance and it might be that OP and others who are attempting to warn/inform are doing so on their "off-shift" time.

OP says in last post that Isaac is coming, and they didn't expect that, meaning it's a SECONDARY issue, not the main one. OP also says the locals are not being kept from leaving and that they are unaware of the "TRUE" danger and severity of the problem. But the censors are in place nevertheless in case some info is leaked.

OP is saying that only those close to the actual working dynamics of the problem are fully aware of what is really going on. OP seems to also say that they want the "recipe" or the truth to get out because the RESTAURANT (government officials) are corrupt, I can only assume that OP means that keeping something this important from the locals first and the state/nation second is immoral and corrupt. My theory anyway.

OP stated they had made their last post, I gather from this that the peices of what OP wanted to be known have been guessed by one or many of us. I have peiced together this theory from my own judgements of what OP stated and the assessment of other GLP'ers.

At the end, OP states "By You, Korn" in relation to the song Twisted Transistor as the OP stated. Twisted Transistor, the song title, probably means some official bandwidth is scrambled/encoded.

OP's last sentence ended with "Bayou Corne".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1461956

Yep I think your more or less spot on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17338098
United States
08/26/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what can we do from the outside? Should we just do what we can to bring attention to the situation?

I started a thread on it yesterday before even seeing this one. I just wish there was more I could do.

Thread: Sinkhole in Assumption Parish Louisana vs Hurrican Issac...who will win?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22601636
Australia
08/26/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, wow, that was a lot of reading. Here's what I came up with from reading the OP and also some of the really good posts be GLP'ers.....

The OP will never (WILL, so, not yet) go back To Bayou Corne. He is a deputy of some type, and his superiors have information but won't share it with the outside world or even the Assumption Parrish residents. There are members of those "in the know" who found a workaround to avoid censoring that is taking place from WITHIN Bayou Corne/Assumption Parrish - in other words, info can get IN but it's being censored before it can get OUT.

This must be the reason for the confusing/cryptical writing. By not combining certain words or phrases, OP is getting around the internet censor programs that prevent data from being leaked OUT of the area. Pretty smart move. OP is apparently getting help from others in this endeavor.

Assumption Parrish is his home, but soon he won't be able to go back there. Others danced around the meaning but OP tried to hint that we needed to COMBINE two thoughts - BAYOU, and CORN (Corne). Opposite to RICE. So, Bayou Corne. OP says the kids can't go back to where there won't be something to go back to. Not good.

OP stated that Isaac had nothing to do with this issue but later stated that the hurricane may in fact end up complicating things. This is not the primary danger however, but can make it worse. But OP also stated Isaac can't come where there is no HOME (Bayou Corne, OP's home). So this might mean something is very, very imminent.
OP's home (Bayou Corne) is his heart and his heart is about to burst and he KNOWS it.

This might mean that OP has direct knowledge of a catastrophic failure of the Butane dome that can't be stopped. OP repeatedly says WILL happen and HOME will not be there. I think this is what OP means. Changing the face of the nation means the coastline/borders of the land mass of the U.S. will be changed drastically - this is in line with the science of what is possible with the butane dome if it pops. This is frightening.

OP said he and others were exhausted. I would imagine all emergency personell in the area are under close surveillance and it might be that OP and others who are attempting to warn/inform are doing so on their "off-shift" time.

OP says in last post that Isaac is coming, and they didn't expect that, meaning it's a SECONDARY issue, not the main one. OP also says the locals are not being kept from leaving and that they are unaware of the "TRUE" danger and severity of the problem. But the censors are in place nevertheless in case some info is leaked.

OP is saying that only those close to the actual working dynamics of the problem are fully aware of what is really going on. OP seems to also say that they want the "recipe" or the truth to get out because the RESTAURANT (government officials) are corrupt, I can only assume that OP means that keeping something this important from the locals first and the state/nation second is immoral and corrupt. My theory anyway.

OP stated they had made their last post, I gather from this that the peices of what OP wanted to be known have been guessed by one or many of us. I have peiced together this theory from my own judgements of what OP stated and the assessment of other GLP'ers.

At the end, OP states "By You, Korn" in relation to the song Twisted Transistor as the OP stated. Twisted Transistor, the song title, probably means some official bandwidth is scrambled/encoded.

Quoting: alexisj9

me too.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/26/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
So what can we do from the outside? Should we just do what we can to bring attention to the situation?

I started a thread on it yesterday before even seeing this one. I just wish there was more I could do.

Thread: Sinkhole in Assumption Parish Louisana vs Hurrican Issac...who will win?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17338098

well its not like the media will help, even if they did itd be stifled before it got out.Unless its alternate media

just use our bigmouths.?lol..i dont know.I wish i could do more as well.He did say be prepared so even though glpers in the area are probably busy looking out for Isaac, we can at least make them more aware/try get them out of the area maybe?
i guess maybe he posted it here because it is a conspiracy site, if he'd posted that anywhere else it its scramb;led form not many people would have taken the time to try desrcamble his post, let alone pay attention at all.

glp rocks for non linear thinking.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14181922
United States
08/26/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

We can do what we do best.... make a conspiracy theory go viral.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1461956
United States
08/26/2012 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can I suggest a pin? The more I think about this the scarier it gets.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Shin this pit!!!!
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10533443
United States
08/26/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
my take on all this shit is that the BP OIL SPILL is causing this By you korn problems and more will come,just the start of it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19195341
United States
08/26/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

me too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22601636

sounds like a hit to me, nice job.
now add in the after effect of the boom.
Halo2Alexis

User ID: 19267175
United States
08/26/2012 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pinned.
Let's get the word out on this. hf
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I can't force people to accept the truth, but I can expose them to it.
anabel

User ID: 16007817
United States
08/26/2012 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

great analysis. pretty much what i figured what going on and was likely to go down. quite chilling.
howdy
anabel

United States
08/26/2012 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
that's for sure. bump pin.
howdy
anabel

United States
08/26/2012 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

me too.

Quoting: AC 5341

i think that may have been the part where he says his heart is bursting. wonder if it could ignite all that methane in the GOM? set off the new madrid?
howdy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22473026
United States
08/26/2012 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
We'll be ok.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

me too.

i think that may have been the part where he says his heart is bursting. wonder if it could ignite all that methane in the GOM? set off the new madrid?
 Quoting: anabel

I think setting off New Madrid is absolutely possible. I imagine it would be a huge explosion and that would have to have an effect in my opinion.
cebu4u

User ID: 12426185
Canada
08/26/2012 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

me too.

third. this makes the most sense
~kick at the darkness til it bleeds daylight
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

well its not like the media will help, even if they did itd be stifled before it got out.Unless its alternate media

just use our bigmouths.?lol..i dont know.I wish i could do more as well.He did say be prepared so even though glpers in the area are probably busy looking out for Isaac, we can at least make them more aware/try get them out of the area maybe?
i guess maybe he posted it here because it is a conspiracy site, if he'd posted that anywhere else it its scramb;led form not many people would have taken the time to try desrcamble his post, let alone pay attention at all.

glp rocks for non linear thinking.

You are so right!! This is about the only site I know where people would take the time to "decode" his message. Anywhere else people would have just thought he had lost his last marble.
anabel

United States
08/26/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

me too.

I think setting off New Madrid is absolutely possible. I imagine it would be a huge explosion and that would have to have an effect in my opinion.
and that would set off the gas pipelines that are all over this quadrant of the usa. didn't he mention something about a recipe? cause i can sure see a recipe(things they have been doing this past year to undermine things) for a huge disaster with this thing.
i do think it has all been set up. i've been watching.
ever see the bank of america mural that has the sleeping giant under the ground, guys with shovels and a sign that says "eq"? chilling..

Last Edited by deadcat bounce on 08/26/2012 08:52 PM
howdy
Mandevilla

User ID: 9718093
United States
08/26/2012 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think maybe the rice dog 7 line is talking about the radiation level that will be when this thing blows? What is the scale that is used for thing like this? What was fukishimas number in the scale? Does it go up to a 7?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4047341

Wow. So I was thinking about the "RICE" for a while today, and by chance googled "ECIR Louisiana parish" and this link came up:

[link to www.deq.louisiana.gov]

It's a link regarding the Emissions Inventory Program.

"The Emissions Inventory Unit of the Air Permits Division is responsible for developing comprehensive criteria and toxic pollutant emissions inventories for the State of Louisiana."

This has to be somewhat related. Bump for research!
bumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Halo2Alexis

What about this^^^??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22653409
United States
08/26/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rice is the mystery word, so I looked up the company in charge. Brine is the company drilling. I googled Brine and rice. And got this.

[link to www.brinechem.rice.edu]

I am not sure if it means anything, but he did mention rice.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the latest article I can find:
[link to www.examiner.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to blog.nola.com]
lionhound

User ID: 20406225
United States
08/26/2012 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do you think maybe the rice dog 7 line is talking about the radiation level that will be when this thing blows? What is the scale that is used for thing like this? What was fukishimas number in the scale? Does it go up to a 7?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4047341

Wow. So I was thinking about the "RICE" for a while today, and by chance googled "ECIR Louisiana parish" and this link came up:

[link to www.deq.louisiana.gov]

It's a link regarding the Emissions Inventory Program.

"The Emissions Inventory Unit of the Air Permits Division is responsible for developing comprehensive criteria and toxic pollutant emissions inventories for the State of Louisiana."

This has to be somewhat related. Bump for research!
bumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Halo2Alexis

What about this^^^??
 Quoting: Mandevilla

Very interesting H2A
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/26/2012 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

and that would set off the gas pipelines that are all over this quadrant of the usa. didn't he mention something about a recipe? cause i can sure see a recipe(things they have been doing this past year to undermine things) for a huge disaster with this thing.
i do think it has all been set up. i've been watching.
ever see the bank of america mural that has the sleeping giant under the ground, guys with shovels and a sign that says "eq"? chilling..

It is chilling!!

[link to thewatchers.adorraeli.com]
From this article: Then, suddenly a massive sinkhole appeared on August 3. It forced the closure of nearby highway 70 after a gas line along that route bent and led to fears of an explosion. Officials believe the sinkhole could give off radiation or cause explosions that would harm local residents.

[link to www.dailypaul.com]
From this article: The sinkhole could breach a nearby well that contains 1.5 million barrels of highly volatile liquid butane, which could easily turn into a highly flammable vapor. The 1.5 million barrels of liquid butane 458 meters (1500 feet) from the sinkhole has an explosive capacity of 100 Hiroshima nuclear bombs, 1.5 times the explosive force of the largest thermonuclear weapon in current service in the U.S.

Ive posted a similar link before but it still just stands out so much....its titled..Louisiana sinkhole 40 days 40 nights salt dome drilling begins
[link to www.examiner.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18759426
United States
08/26/2012 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I dont get the rice tho.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19188476

neither do I. Explanation anyone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5240732

Rice grows in a flooded field of water.
Corn does not.

Corn dogs... Corn Dog 7 - restaurant.

That is a guess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14181922

OK That makes sense cuz I know about rice fields along the gulf. Never heard of the restaurant tho.

Rice, Ca is in the vicinity of Brawley where all the earthquakes in Cali have been taking place.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
08/26/2012 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
pinnage finally!banana2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20793638
United States
08/26/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is a blue Bayou. Everything is BLUE. This is the playground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22663306
Portugal
08/26/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
In the end, nothing happens.
Halo2Alexis

User ID: 19267175
United States
08/26/2012 09:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

neither do I. Explanation anyone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5240732

Rice grows in a flooded field of water.
Corn does not.

Corn dogs... Corn Dog 7 - restaurant.

That is a guess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14181922

OK That makes sense cuz I know about rice fields along the gulf. Never heard of the restaurant tho.

Rice, Ca is in the vicinity of Brawley where all the earthquakes in Cali have been taking place.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18759426

bump
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Excerpt from the Rice, CA wiki page:

"One source has indicated that Rice Army Airfield was at one time considered as the site for the world's first atomic-bomb test ("Trinity"), but most military historians discount this possibiliity.[5]"

5. ^ "The base was considered the best location to detonate the first atomic bomb; but White Sands Proving Ground was selected for the Trinity (nuclear test) because Manhattan Project manager Leslie Groves did not want to deal with base commanding general George S. Patton." ( [link to www.cddc.vt.edu] Atomic Web Site|publisher=Walker, Gregory|accessdate=2010-08-20)

Last Edited by eV3y on 08/26/2012 09:21 PM
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I can't force people to accept the truth, but I can expose them to it.

GLP