Offer Upgrade

User ID: 22618254
United States
08/27/2012 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
We're FUCKED!!!!!!
Barack Obama has:

Signed the National Defence Authorization Act (NDAA) Bill into Law allowing any US citizen to Be Detained WITHOUT trial (A federal Court Blocked it in May because it Violates the Constitution, but Obama is not trying to get it UNBLOCKED!). (Source: [link to rt.com] )

He has Killed HUNDREDS of Innocent people (Including 3 American Citizens) in Pakistan and Yemen with Drone Strikes (He’s Ordered even more drone strikes than Bush!). (Source: [link to www.slate.com] )

The rate of National Debt under George Bush was Around $60 Billion a Month. Under Obama, it’s been $190 Billion a Month, so that would be Nearly $600 Per US Citizen (Thanks Obama!). (Source: [link to cnsnews.com] and [link to www.cbsnews.com] )

Obama Care: Page 22. MANDATES, The Government will Audit Book of ALL Employers who Self Insure. Page 50, Section 152, Health Care WILL be Provided to ALL Non US Citizens, Illegal or otherwise. Page 126, Lines 22-25, Employers Must Pay for Their Part time Employees Health Care AND Their Families. Page 127, Lines 1-16, The Government WILL Tell you How much Money you can Make.

Obama has By-passed Congress to Enable the DREAM Act (Unconstitutional to By-Pass Congress, and the Illegals he allowed to become Legal Citizens has Committed over 19 Murders and Over 142 Sex crimes). (Source: [link to www.theblaze.com] )

Obama Claims he Campaigned in 57 States (Maybe he wasn’t Born in this Country?). (Source: [link to www.youtube.com] and [link to latimesblogs.latimes.com] )

I’m NOT a Romney Supporter, but I would say Vote anyone BESIDES Barack Obama. And if Obama Gets Re-elected, buy Guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2926765
United States
08/27/2012 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: We're FUCKED!!!!!!
good post Zman, your right on the money. As far as I'm concerned, it's all over. I think they've already decided that barry gets another term.
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
good post Zman, your right on the money. As far as I'm concerned, it's all over. I think they've already decided that barry gets another term.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2926765

Yep. It Sucks. We should ALL Buy Guns and Thousands of rounds of ammo.
khnum
User ID: 455005
Australia
08/27/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You were fucked at the Patriot Act which if you recall was a Republican initiative now your just getting fuckeder.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
You were fucked at the Patriot Act which if you recall was a Republican initiative now your just getting fuckeder.
 Quoting: khnum 455005

things are far worse now and we're approaching a tipping point, I'm afraid...
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: khnum 455005

George Bush was a VERY Corrupt Republican.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1439417
United States
08/27/2012 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not voting for Romney or Obama.

OP. If I had my old account I would give you karma for the last statement.

if Obama is elected, buy guns. lol
IT'S MY ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!
User ID: 10452491
Canada
08/27/2012 03:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barack Obama has:

Signed the National Defence Authorization Act (NDAA) Bill into Law allowing any US citizen to Be Detained WITHOUT trial (A federal Court Blocked it in May because it Violates the Constitution, but Obama is not trying to get it UNBLOCKED!). (Source: [link to rt.com] )

He has Killed HUNDREDS of Innocent people (Including 3 American Citizens) in Pakistan and Yemen with Drone Strikes (He’s Ordered even more drone strikes than Bush!). (Source: [link to www.slate.com] )

The rate of National Debt under George Bush was Around $60 Billion a Month. Under Obama, it’s been $190 Billion a Month, so that would be Nearly $600 Per US Citizen (Thanks Obama!). (Source: [link to cnsnews.com] and [link to www.cbsnews.com] )

Obama Care: Page 22. MANDATES, The Government will Audit Book of ALL Employers who Self Insure. Page 50, Section 152, Health Care WILL be Provided to ALL Non US Citizens, Illegal or otherwise. Page 126, Lines 22-25, Employers Must Pay for Their Part time Employees Health Care AND Their Families. Page 127, Lines 1-16, The Government WILL Tell you How much Money you can Make.

Obama has By-passed Congress to Enable the DREAM Act (Unconstitutional to By-Pass Congress, and the Illegals he allowed to become Legal Citizens has Committed over 19 Murders and Over 142 Sex crimes). (Source: [link to www.theblaze.com] )

Obama Claims he Campaigned in 57 States (Maybe he wasn’t Born in this Country?). (Source: [link to www.youtube.com] and [link to latimesblogs.latimes.com] )

I’m NOT a Romney Supporter, but I would say Vote anyone BESIDES Barack Obama. And if Obama Gets Re-elected, buy Guns.
 Quoting: Zman458

Well I have been talking to the Almighty and he says he's pretty sure he can get me out of this one but he says you're defintely fucked!!!!!!!! Ah aha ahah
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barack Obama has:

Well I have been talking to the Almighty and he says he's pretty sure he can get me out of this one but he says you're defintely fucked!!!!!!!! Ah aha ahah
 Quoting: IT'S MY ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!! 10452491

What?
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/27/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
watch gun sales explode as we approach the election....

LOL
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Barack Obama has:

Quoting: IT'S MY ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!! 10452491

Dumbass Canadian.
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Really? One Star? It Shows all of the Evidence of Obama's Work.
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Call Congress and DEMAND His Impeachment, find your Representative at house.gov
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
++MarketSellOff++

User ID: 1426914
United States
08/27/2012 03:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Cool story bro.
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 03:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story bro.
 Quoting: ++MarketSellOff++

It's not a Story, it's FACT.
Abe Fatso

User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
08/27/2012 04:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cool story bro.
 Quoting: ++MarketSellOff++

It's not a Story, it's FACT.

We're ALL FUCKED!!!!!!

Even if 80+% do not go to vote, it will still be displayed like it's democracy in action.
Wait for it...and remember: Madness (not the common american meaning of the word) is real and it is contagious. If you remember this, you can avoid getting too much contamination
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6991341
United States
08/27/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're an idiot... the world has had it's Doomsayers since the beginning of time, and guess what. We're still here!

If it were the End you couldn't do anything about it but maybe try to get some lube to make the ramming a little easier to bare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22644548
Japan
08/27/2012 05:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kenyan Marxist, riding dirty, etc.
Abe Fatso

User ID: 1159240
Cyprus
08/27/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
You're an idiot... the world has had it's Doomsayers since the beginning of time, and guess what. We're still here!

If it were the End you couldn't do anything about it but maybe try to get some lube to make the ramming a little easier to bare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6991341

gee thanks hombre!

Lubes the cure!
Wait for it...and remember: Madness (not the common american meaning of the word) is real and it is contagious. If you remember this, you can avoid getting too much contamination
Zman458  (OP)

United States
08/27/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6991341

Did you even read My Post? IT'S ABOUT OBAMA FUCKING UP AMERICA! NOT THE END OF THE WORLD, READ THE POSTS YOU MORONS.

GLP