Re: The Fibonacci Thread

Well...thoughts?
 Quoting: SFAV

yes, but not in fibonacci.... you know me and math......poop
 Quoting: Qarley

cheer You can do it!

LOL!

Or the Spanish translation -- YEW kin DOOOOO EEEEET!!!!
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

no one..one two
 Quoting: Qarley

Pull me from the gallows
of this fiber-optic nation
DoubleHelix

User ID: 15806923
United States
09/27/2012 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
marspiral

xD
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
SFAV  (OP)

User ID: 24715534
United States
09/30/2012 11:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
marspiral

xD
 Quoting: DoubleHelix

rockon
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/01/2012 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to bible.cc]

[link to bible.cc]

[link to bible.cc]

Unconditional Love? ( may ) be what may be accorded but when not at all detected or received as in the case of concerted or self styled enemies, cannot be counted upon by those seeking to tempt the extent of the mercy point of karmic law in defending a role positioned in time and space from above.

When those who unmistakably present/ profess with their words or gestures as enemies come into the picture a different circumstance is activated by their karma as possible return governed by their clearly deliberate, determined free will choice and there is a reason for protections put in place, a reason for protection of the role, a reason why Archangels are shown with swords.

Unconditional Love in practice is not exempt from the Law the Great Spirit against the selflessly presenting portal or concerted attacks against same as show of force, character or other assasination attempts, tempting the law of karmic return governing all manifest creation throughout history or currently. Names need not be known. Karmic return law is designed to reward with increase one's good works. When works are less than good the same unwittingly applies with increase as protection against enemies. If there was not a need for fire at the utterance, or ability to call as power over the elements when so needed of the portal for changes in weather and so forth, it would not be installed as part of the role. It exists and is instant. It is better not to use unless signaled. A posture of unconditional love is the set of the sail, however if and when signaled to speak accordingly when enemies, self styled or otherwise present, the mouth of the ox is not automatically muzzled.

It really takes a little due reverence and respect to come into proximity with the refiner's fire as the amplification and return force for What is the fount coming forth from within a lifestream whether bitter or sweet is tai chi'd with on real scales. There is really nothing fake about it. The role is potent. Is humbling. The rewards of interacting with the real deal and real heavenly fire make it worth the adjustment in respect and consciousness, manner of approach.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1352022

I do I become a being manifesting unconditional love in the now? It is easy to practice when meditating, or praying for example, but when under spiritual attack, even with my best efforts I have become angry, proud, disillusioned, etc. I do want to learn how to truly Love as Christ Loves us, but I am uncertain how to manifest this moment by moment-practically speaking.

Can anyone help?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21008556

You must first learn to instantly recognize when you are being emotionally provocked, and then once recognized, instantly change the direction of your thought process to a positive train of thought. This can be started simply with a smile(and mean it), and then go from there.

DH in my humble opinion raises a great point. When you recognize opposition change your flow of thought. When I meditate I no longer think of meditating with "myself" but with the world. I believe this meditation is like the 6 directions of consciousness. I sprawl out my love to not only my inside but move it out in greater spheres contracting and expanding. With every contraction I focus on the expansion. And I view it as spreading my tentacles out over the world. With each contraction the tentacles get fatter and fatter until there are no more "lines" but a contracting "bubble". With every contraction of this "bubble" I focus more and more on the Love/Light I am trying to "spread". peace

I do I become a being manifesting unconditional love in the now? It is easy to practice when meditating, or praying for example, but when under spiritual attack, even with my best efforts I have become angry, proud, disillusioned, etc. I do want to learn how to truly Love as Christ Loves us, but I am uncertain how to manifest this moment by moment-practically speaking.

Can anyone help?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21008556

You must first learn to instantly recognize when you are being emotionally provocked, and then once recognized, instantly change the direction of your thought process to a positive train of thought. This can be started simply with a smile(and mean it), and then go from there.

DH in my humble opinion raises a great point. When you recognize opposition change your flow of thought. When I meditate I no longer think of meditating with "myself" but with the world. I believe this meditation is like the 6 directions of consciousness. I sprawl out my love to not only my inside but move it out in greater spheres contracting and expanding. With every contraction I focus on the expansion. And I view it as spreading my tentacles out over the world. With each contraction the tentacles get fatter and fatter until there are no more "lines" but a contracting "bubble". With every contraction of this "bubble" I focus more and more on the Love/Light I am trying to "spread". peace

Edit: I would also like to add that these "lines" of energy spiral outward until finally covering the earth and beyond. Creating a toroidal sphere around the planet but still expanding out into the unknown. Can't hurt to spread love/light to the higher dimensional beings :)

It's time for this thread to "Spiral" out into consciousness. rockon
Pull me from the gallows
Thor's Hamster

User ID: 1248699
United States
10/01/2012 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
New at Bed Bath and Beyond...the Fibonacci 33,000 Thread Count Sheets.
Apollo astronauts couldn't have passed through Van Allen's Belt. Van Allen wore suspenders.
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/01/2012 01:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
New at Bed Bath and Beyond...the Fibonacci 33,000 Thread Count Sheets.
 Quoting: Thor's Hamster

lol
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/01/2012 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question?: Can we create a "New" spiral out of the "Original" spiral resulting in free will?
Pull me from the gallows
Paradise Havona

User ID: 1405948
United States
10/01/2012 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
sweet thread, been seeing 369 on my speedometer every time it comes around to it haha abduct
i get on this site... way too much
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/01/2012 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
sweet thread, been seeing 369 on my speedometer every time it comes around to it haha abduct
 Quoting: Paradise Havona

hf
Pull me from the gallows
Uriel
User ID: 24708847
Australia
10/01/2012 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
You could say fuck it, grab some cheap food supplies to last you a bit (Sell all that junk you won't need if you're really desperate. Can't bury you with it) and some seeds and go find some natural place where you can live off the land. Throw some seeds down and if you ever feel like you have no place to go...

Go there. Have trust. Have faith. It's better than nothing.

It costs you ten bucks for a huge bag of white rice that will last you for ages. Asian people live so long partly due to eating white rice y'know. (brown rots due to oils) and ten bucks for seeds.

What have YOU wasted twenty bucks on?

Oh, and Good job you clever people for listening to the truth, not just trying to see it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24742174
United Kingdom
10/01/2012 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is how the Golden Ratio, Fibonacci and Lucas numbers determine various sacred geometries:
Article 50 (Part 1)
[link to smphillips.8m.com]
Article 50 (Part 2):

Absolutely amazing.
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Question?: Can we create a "New" spiral out of the "Original" spiral resulting in free will?

You could say fuck it, grab some cheap food supplies to last you a bit (Sell all that junk you won't need if you're really desperate. Can't bury you with it) and some seeds and go find some natural place where you can live off the land. Throw some seeds down and if you ever feel like you have no place to go...

Go there. Have trust. Have faith. It's better than nothing.

It costs you ten bucks for a huge bag of white rice that will last you for ages. Asian people live so long partly due to eating white rice y'know. (brown rots due to oils) and ten bucks for seeds.

What have YOU wasted twenty bucks on?

Oh, and Good job you clever people for listening to the truth, not just trying to see it.
 Quoting: Uriel 24708847

I will be honest and say I did not see it. It took me 31 years to pay attention to the knowledge that was sitting right there in front of my face. Sad but true. But I agree with you. We need to be more sustainable if we want to continue to populate. hf And what have I wasted 20 bucks on? I would rather not say lol
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here is how the Golden Ratio, Fibonacci and Lucas numbers determine various sacred geometries:
Article 50 (Part 1)
Article 50 (Part 2):

Absolutely amazing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24742174

Thank you for this. It is a great contribution rockon
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
1+1= 2

that has to be one of my favorite pieces of music of all time!
 Quoting: Anubis

rockon
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon 100dth Monkey tounge
Pull me from the gallows
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24050826
China
10/02/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
:ear:
 Quoting: A Friend

Notice that the ear is the same shape as the kidney?
DoubleHelix

User ID: 15806923
United States
10/02/2012 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
marspiral

xD

rockon

Whoda thunk that even Mars knew about it. Makes you wonder how far out this understanding really goes.

Its time for us as a whole of humanity to finally catch up with the rest of the class. We have been fallen down for far to long.
"I posit that the human being has the capability to utilize the ''real eyes'' to ''realize'' and see through the ''real lies'' ...The ''real eyes'' can only become operational when the heart and higher mind are in synchronized, which requires dual brain hemisphere synchronization."~Danial

My [email protected] 1111x1111=1234321<[NUMERICAL PYRAMID;]

“Injustice never rules forever.” - Seneca
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/02/2012 11:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
1+1= 2

Ok so I have been listening to this song quite a bit and have also been reading some stuff on Sacred Geometry and have read The Kybalion. I always found this song intriguing and just wanted to give my thoughts on the lyrical content. I am still young and have much to learn so bare with me :)

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn beyond the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

As you have seen in the video all of this was not a mistake :) He very carefully, and methodically put these lines here in that particular sequence to tell us Sacred knowledge that can be found. I suggest you read The Kybalion by The Three Initiates if you have not done so. The first line is speaking of duality. The left and right side of the brain. The Left side of the brain is MALE and the right Female. This can also get very complicated but he is essentially saying that in infancy we see only a few colors and as we progress through our lives other colors then come to be. It starts out simple and beautiful. It takes very little for us to be happy and we ask few questions. Then red and yellow came to be reaching out to us. Letting us question more and see more. And through duality it is reaching out to us always. Then he pulls out a line from The Kybalion literally. As below,So above. This comes directly from The Kybalion and is very important. You see this refers to Polarity. One can not exist without the other. Picture the Yin and the Yang in your mind and look at the two colors. Black and White are present and again showing us the meaning of the symbol itself. But one can not exist with out the other. It simply can not. Then you see the two dots in reverse color. This is the divine duality mirroring it self. And this symbol is the sphere. Which is a FEMALE geometrical shape. We will get into that later. Then he says drawn beyond the lines of reason. You see reason is cut and dry. It is instant and gratifying. But it is an linear path. What he is saying is when we draw beyond those lines of reason we push the envelope of our questioning and watching it bend is the result. It is no longer a straight line which is a MALE part in geometry. We then push this line of reason and create the curve or (Bend) which is a female part in geometry. You will see a lot of this Sacred Geometry come up in everything I am going to tell you because if you know and understand Sacred Geometry I believe you will figure out your creation and the meaning of life. Now that's a pretty bold statement but that is what I believe.

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must
Feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Ok when we over analyze things too much we separate ourselves. Literally. We lose our intuition and focus too much on the information at hand. We essentially lose our female side of the brain and it hinders our flow and love. We then miss out on life and become too focused to see the big picture here. I can personally relate to this way of thinking as I am male and this is a nasty habit that took a longtime to break. You see we all at one time have said to someone we care about "You're over analyzing things to much" You need to learn to just be and accept the reality around you" Now I know I have said this and I know that it has been said to me. And for good reason. We have separated ourselves and are not enjoying the experience here. We are to concerned with facts, and our own personal emotions. We want to figure things out so they make exact sense to us before we move forward. This in my opinion is a very destructive thing in life and he goes on to say he MUST feed his WILL to feel the moment drawing WAY outside the line. Now none of what I am saying is FACT but I encourage you to brace your intuition here. Let go and flow, that is the tempo :) Maybe he is saying that he has to now compensate for his actions of separation. By drawing WAY outside the LINE creating an even more intuitive and female way of looking at things. So as you can see here I have used my MALE side of my brain to analyze all of these words but if I focus too much on the lyrical content I will miss the whole EXPERIENCE of the song itself which is beautiful in my opinion musically. But hey it's pretty cool huh? LoL Moving on :)

Black then white are all I see in my infancy.
red and yellow then came to be, reaching out to me.
lets me see there is so much more
and beckons me to look through to these infinite possibilities.
As below, so above and beyond, I imagine
drawn outside the lines of reason.
Push the envelope. Watch it bend.

Now here I think he is just re iterating the point. Saying that now his consciousness beckons him to look to these infinite possibilities, with this more "Aware" intuition. We can now move forward and experience this beautiful place around us and at the same time ask more questions. Learn a balance between the two and harmony will come to you much quicker. Because if we do not do that we take 1 step forward and 3 steps back. Making it impossible to gain knowledge. We focus too much on a verse or a scripture. We are not being intuitive. We are not putting the pieces together and learning from them but rather blinding ourselves to infinite possibility's. Again saying the same thing again :P

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Withering my intuition leaving all these opportunities behind.

Ok so after this repetition we go into an instrumental break showing the beauty of creation and synchronicity. It's beautiful to me and fits perfectly with the next verse and you can here the build to his voice. It starts to take on a MALE side of vocals that will result in the opposite that will take place and he will then go into a much more "Tonal" and "Harmonic" way of singing. Just a thought. So after this instrumental break we go into the next verse.

Feed my will to feel this moment urging me to cross the line.
Reaching out to embrace the random.
Reaching out to embrace whatever may come.

Here he is saying again that he must "Feed" his "Will" to "FEEL" this moment. To just embrace your intuition and feel what is happening around you and he is urged to cross the line. Reach out and embrace the random. When things don't go your way be humbled by it. Embrace whatever may come and live in the moment. Enjoy the things you cannot control. This is part of the beauty of the universe. That it may seem random but there is much more going on than you may know. It is very direct and almost to the point of a scream but as he is repeating this you hear the drums start to get more and more complex. Everything musically is building up and spiraling out of control. The drums breaking up the flow of the song and finally erupting into a calm soothing groove of beautiful geometric and harmonic patterns. Listen to the bass. Listen to the symbols. It starts out very rustic and then you hear the very beginning guitar riff. As below, so above :) Then comes my favorite part of the song not only musically but lyrically. And I have posted this verse many times to many people.

I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

Now I could try to explain what he is saying but I don't think I need to. It is simply beautiful and well put. It is what I try to embrace with every day that passes. And when he says "Feel the rhythm" you can here the bass drum start to form these beautiful and odd rhythms. Now when I listen to this part of the song I feel it is the pinnacle of the entire song. I feel the music and the lyrics coming together in synchronicity. And it is all in the Fibonacci sequence. Math is truly beautiful. And when I am feeling down I listen to this song to remind me. And yes sometimes it brings a tear to my eye as I just feel these lyrics and rhythms. After this point in the song I feel every word after makes complete sense. I no longer analyze the lyrics but just FEEL them with the music.

With my feet upon the ground I lose myself
between the sounds and open wide to suck it in.
I feel it move across my skin.
I'm reaching up and reaching out.
I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me.
And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out. Keep going...

These are just thoughts I wanted to share. Please feel free to correct me and give your own imput. I think that is important for me to learn. And I would like for this thread to "Spiral" out in information and intuition. So please I would love to hear what you think about this song :)

Much love and light to you all hf

Last Edited by SFAV on 10/02/2012 11:58 PM
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump Sorry folks WordPad sucks lol
Pull me from the gallows
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
In my opinion Vibration is everything :)

Pull me from the gallows
flashlight

User ID: 24419775
United States
10/03/2012 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Holy shit.
I am a disciple of my mind.
flashlight

User ID: 24419775
United States
10/03/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: exiled1

Hey exiled are u a LEET HAXXOR with your backtrack wallpaper!?!?!

I is scurred!!!
I am a disciple of my mind.
SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Holy shit.
 Quoting: flashlight

Yup :)
Pull me from the gallows
SpiralOut12

User ID: 23215144
United States
10/03/2012 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol

banana2banana2abducthfrockon5apeace

I have seen the fib sequence in nature shown before, but this video is awesome!
Love & Light

SpiralOut12

United States
10/03/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

I really needed that. Thank you
Love & Light

SFAV  (OP)

United States
10/03/2012 12:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

I really needed that. Thank you
 Quoting: SpiralOut12

For you Spiral :)

Pull me from the gallows
SpiralOut12

United States
10/03/2012 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Being an atheist (well nihilist), I am not inclined to anything supernatural. However, these numbers keep recurring in my line of work...with incredible accuracy...and I am not mathematical so they are something of a puzzle.

Anyways, I shall have to try and make sense of your formula so thanks.

And yes, I am a convinced marxist.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 587115

Sorry it's funny...

Quoting: Marxist

While reading through the thread. As soon as I saw nihilist, I thought of the Dude being chased by the guy with the scissors, before I saw your response.

LOL

Last Edited by SpiralOut12 on 10/03/2012 01:12 AM
Love & Light

GLP