Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,106 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,063,909
Pageviews Today: 1,916,140Threads Today: 836Posts Today: 14,707
09:39 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21528915
United States
08/28/2012 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
A thread full of witchcraft and Satanism. Repent in the name of Yeshayah (Our Lord and Saviour) or end up in the lake of fire.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil

OP, you're doing these posters a great disservice by creating such a thread.

To the followers actually giving into this:

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6368882

what causes you to come to the conclusion that this thread is full of witchcraft and satanism? is it your blind faith in a religion that has conditioned you to think in such linear terms, so that you will never be able to see something for what it really could be? i dont necessarily believe in this stuff either, but im interested in finding out what could be. open mind and open heart. i love learning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21528915

Ok smart guy, let's try you... What religion am I? I simply posted scriptures and you're talking about "religion"... What religion do I belong to? I'm curious to know, maybe you could look into your crystal ball and tell me.

i have no idea. im going to guess, based on the scripture you posted, that you are christian/catholic. i have no crystal ball, i have two eyes and an enlarged brain.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22218257
United States
08/28/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
A thread full of witchcraft and Satanism. Repent in the name of Yeshayah (Our Lord and Saviour) or end up in the lake of fire.

Colossians 2:18 Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind

You will end up in a lake of ignorance if you don't stop letting your perception being muddied by the desire to seek out 'witchcraft & satanism' in everything that doesn't align with your religious dogma.... Wake up!

charlie
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

Once again, another crystal ball admirer, what religion do I belong to? I'm interested in knowing.

Your astrological practices come from fallen angels. Your ignorance of that shows me you haven't done an ounce of research into what you're dabbling in.

Repent before it's too late.

Based on passages from the bible and fixation on repentance, and hatred of witchcraft I'm going to say, oh, Christian?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1348050
United States
08/28/2012 06:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

what causes you to come to the conclusion that this thread is full of witchcraft and satanism? is it your blind faith in a religion that has conditioned you to think in such linear terms, so that you will never be able to see something for what it really could be? i dont necessarily believe in this stuff either, but im interested in finding out what could be. open mind and open heart. i love learning.

Ok smart guy, let's try you... What religion am I? I simply posted scriptures and you're talking about "religion"... What religion do I belong to? I'm curious to know, maybe you could look into your crystal ball and tell me.

The religion you follow blindly is called douchebag's anonymous. That's okay because some of us have evolved to a point where we can understand the whole 'treat others as yourself' thing which really means just leave everyone alone. Most people can't which is why we have these barbaric religions and unreasonable enlightened beings which were referred to as gods. The people being just as barbaric and hateful found something in which they could relate to and believe in; as their master was just as 'merciful' in 'his' methods.

Information: useful or unuseful, satanic or holy, bullshit or orgasmic: information.

Debunking the thread might be a little easier but it's always fun to see if people match their electromagnetic signals or if they've risen above them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16542544
United States
08/28/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

You will end up in a lake of ignorance if you don't stop letting your perception being muddied by the desire to seek out 'witchcraft & satanism' in everything that doesn't align with your religious dogma.... Wake up!

charlie

Once again, another crystal ball admirer, what religion do I belong to? I'm interested in knowing.

Your astrological practices come from fallen angels. Your ignorance of that shows me you haven't done an ounce of research into what you're dabbling in.

If you are threatening others by telling them they will end up in a 'lake of fire' then you are pretending to play 'God' and you preach a religion of ignorance.... Now go find some quotes in more texts written by men so you don't have to do any of your own thinking on this subject matter....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556544
Puerto Rico
08/28/2012 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

charlie

If you find this so bad...maybe you should go...A christian belief in such things never hurt anyone...for if you read the KJB you will see that magic was done by many in the old and the new...even jesus did magic...talked with the dead...and partied with sinners!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IM IN THE ILLOOMINAUGHTYY rockon
taepgnu

User ID: 4878705
United States
Report Abusive Post
Interesting stuff! Kind of interested in what mine is.

[link to i45.tinypic.com]
Hooch
User ID: 14033322
United States
Report Abusive Post
Stop fighting with the witchcraft dipshit I wanna know what this means

[link to www.astro.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6368882
United States
Report Abusive Post
i have no idea. im going to guess, based on the scripture you posted, that you are christian/catholic. i have no crystal ball, i have two eyes and an enlarged brain.

So stop speaking as if you know. Christianity is paganism, Catholicism is blatant Satanism, just like modern day Christianity. Save it.

Based on passages from the bible and fixation on repentance, and hatred of witchcraft I'm going to say, oh, Christian?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22218257

Wrong again. Religion divides the people and destroys man to the core of his soul. I don't need religion, nor do I need this BS astrology. It's all Satanism and Witchcraft.

Leviticus 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Amazing how when someone brings forth truth, said person gets backlash. Unbelievable.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are threatening others by telling them they will end up in a 'lake of fire' then you are pretending to play 'God' and you preach a religion of ignorance.... Now go find some quotes in more texts written by men so you don't have to do any of your own thinking on this subject matter....

How am I threatening you? You want me to sugarcoat your fate for dabbling in this stuff? Go to you Sunday worship for that. I am here to bring forth truth.
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
08/28/2012 07:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks,

I have been well. I am searching for why some are born with Scoliosis and other spine problems. Someone I listen too said scoliosis has to do with the Kundalini energy we possess and to stay away from having rods put in. I always felt these steel rods cause problems with our life energy but nothing I can do about it now. Hopefully it will not keep me from what I need to do spiritually. Have you ever researched your spine problems and what they mean besides what the Shriner "SS" tell us? Is it a gift or a curse? Hopefully my birth chart tells some info.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

Amy, I had significant kyphosis (curvature front/back) and had surgery + rods put in in 2002. No issues here regarding that energy moving up the spine.... Don't let it be a mental block for you, you'll be just fine, rods or not.

hf

:tommywingy:

I think it has something to do with our energy and how energy flows, but I agree with him....we can control it with our minds and try not to let it create a blockage...once you become aware of it you can overcome any blockage created by the rods..

my rods just so happened to try to work their way out of my back! I hope these energetic shifts haven't made you too sensitive to this stuff Amy, I know how painful that stuff can be!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

I DO think it would be VERY interesting to look at trends...I have heard of people going by astrological charts for health issues and diets, would be very interesting to see! :) YOu are an extreme empath so it would not surprise me if they are correlated :)
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

My gut feeling says that spine problems at birth can tell us alot if we had the knowledge to understand. It is interesting how many in the energy threads seem to have spine problems. Some call the spine the tree of life, or the Jordan River because the Christos oil is said to flow from the glands located in the brain down into the Pelvis Region. We must raise this oil back up the 33 (Christ age of death) vertebra and into the Gate of Brahma or Pineal.

I am sure one day we will know the truth and then we will be free.

Peace

Last Edited by Amy_A on 08/28/2012 07:09 PM
Amy
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you find this so bad...maybe you should go...A christian belief in such things never hurt anyone...for if you read the KJB you will see that magic was done by many in the old and the new...even jesus did magic...talked with the dead...and partied with sinners!
 Quoting: Settle4It

Your avy says enough about you, go back to sleep.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

So stop speaking as if you know. Christianity is paganism, Catholicism is blatant Satanism, just like modern day Christianity. Save it.

Wrong again. Religion divides the people and destroys man to the core of his soul. I don't need religion, nor do I need this BS astrology. It's all Satanism and Witchcraft.

Leviticus 19:31 Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am the LORD your God.

Amazing how when someone brings forth truth, said person gets backlash. Unbelievable.

You aren't a Christian, yet you follow the Christian bible. Odd that.

Maybe you are just a confused nutter.
friend
User ID: 20053338
United States
08/28/2012 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, wondering how to find my astro-chart, as I'm curious to receive your outline...
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

Christian bible? LOL.. The bible is about the Children of Israel. The man you ignorantly call "Jesus" was an Israelite. The disciples, Paul, and the others were Israelites. What in the world are you talking about calling this book is a "Christian" bible? Go sit in a corner.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556544
Puerto Rico
08/28/2012 07:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

LMAO...how about you wake up...learn the truth about the universe...your god...and come back when your all grown up!...run along now...would not want you to get a bad mark in sunday school
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Christian bible? LOL.. The bible is about the Children of Israel. The man you ignorantly call "Jesus" was an Israelite. The disciples, Paul, and the others were Israelites. What in the world are you talking about calling this book is a "Christian" bible? Go sit in a corner.

Yes, the book that is all about Jesus Christ. You might have come across him a "few" times while reading the bible. Being the central character and all.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

LMAO...how about you wake up...learn the truth about the universe...your god...and come back when your all grown up!...run along now...would not want you to get a bad mark in sunday school

The Most High IS the Universe. Not some BS astrology teachings. Peace.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe you could stop being such a dick and just tell us your religion? actually, i dont care. i just want to know what my chart says about me. peace
eyeh asher eyeh
User ID: 13276051
United States
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, so uhhh don't be distracted by the obvious christian troll; the nobody posted his chart in this thread and it's being hijacked to hide it.
betty189

User ID: 22661390
United States
Report Abusive Post

How am I threatening you? You want me to sugarcoat your fate for dabbling in this stuff? Go to you Sunday worship for that. I am here to bring forth truth.

do u mind? im trying to get a reading here! go start a new thread! (my chart please read ty!
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
chorus

Last Edited by ~Lavender~ on 08/28/2012 07:16 PM
:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes, the book that is all about Jesus Christ. You might have come across him a "few" times while reading the bible. Being the central character and all.

Christ isn't his last name.... in case you didn't know that lol

The Bible/Torah/Tanakh is about the Children of Israel/Israelites. And I'm here to be a light to you gentiles. But of course, like christ, I get persecuted for it.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Keep it up. Those of you with eyes to see and ears to hear, take heed and leave this pagan practice before it's too late.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Christ isn't his last name.... in case you didn't know that lol

The Bible/Torah/Tanakh is about the Children of Israel/Israelites. And I'm here to be a light to you gentiles. But of course, like christ, I get persecuted for it.

John 15:18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

Keep it up. Those of you with eyes to see and ears to hear, take heed and leave this pagan practice before it's too late.

Well if you aren't a Christian and you read the bible, obviously you don't think that Christ is a very important figure in Christianity.

So why do you care if he was persecuted or not?
Quetzal785

User ID: 14829986
United States
08/28/2012 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]
Quetzal785
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you aren't a Christian and you read the bible, obviously you don't think that Christ is a very important figure in Christianity.

Uhh, there's no way to the Heavenly Father without going through the Savior. My faith is in YESHAYAH (literally means SAVIOR in Hebrew). I don't adhere to any religion. Religion kills. We're in the last days and many of you are still sleep walking in this Satanic world. Let go already.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13460690
Australia
08/28/2012 07:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have my attention OP.

[link to astro.cafeastrology.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17545967

cruelty, insecurity, egoism
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473574
United States
08/28/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to tinypic.com]

Tell me my role!
betty189

User ID: 22661390
United States
08/28/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Uhh, there's no way to the Heavenly Father without going through the Savior. My faith is in YESHAYAH (literally means SAVIOR in Hebrew). I don't adhere to any religion. Religion kills. We're in the last days and many of you are still sleep walking in this Satanic world. Let go already.

can you take ur preaching to your own thread? thanks!
my chart :)
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
banana2
:)
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

Those are some pretty religious beliefs you have there. But hey, if calling your religion a non-religion helps you get through the day.
shizen

User ID: 5828703
United States
08/28/2012 07:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's the astro chart if anyone else wanted to do mine. Birth time is still unknown (for now)

[link to www.astro.com]

GLP