Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,039 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 164,860
Pageviews Today: 279,312Threads Today: 85Posts Today: 1,732
04:07 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati

friend
User ID: 20053338
United States
08/28/2012 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
August 15th, 1986

Rising Sign is in 28 Degrees Aries
Sun is in 22 Degrees Leo
Moon is in 03 Degrees Capricorn
Mercury is in 04 Degrees Leo
Venus is in 08 Degrees Libra
Mars is in 11 Degrees Capricorn
Jupiter is in 21 Degrees Pisces
Saturn is in 03 Degrees Sagittarius
Uranus is in 18 Degrees Sagittarius
Neptune is in 03 Degrees Capricorn
Pluto is in 04 Degrees Scorpio
N. Node is in 22 Degrees Aries

... information please?
Anubis

User ID: 16353104
Canada
Report Abusive Post
Re: Give me your astro chart and I will tell you your role in. NWO and if your an illuminati
mine has all kinds of triangles and alignments

what does it mean?

[link to s9.postimage.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6368882
United States
Report Abusive Post
Well if you aren't a Christian and you read the bible, obviously you don't think that Christ is a very important figure in Christianity.

So why do you care if he was persecuted or not?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22218257

Uhh, there's no way to the Heavenly Father without going through the Savior. My faith is in YESHAYAH (literally means SAVIOR in Hebrew). I don't adhere to any religion. Religion kills. We're in the last days and many of you are still sleep walking in this Satanic world. Let go already.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6368882

Those are some pretty religious beliefs you have there. But hey, if calling your religion a non-religion helps you get through the day.

The Savior had no "religion", neither do I. Stop drinking the fluoride, it's coming out through your pores and fingertips.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1473574
United States
08/28/2012 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was born on 8/15 too, just sayin'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22531493
United States
08/28/2012 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Post your chart for me .
 Quoting: Zakereth 8737767

what is a chart? I don't engage in worthless stuff like that, has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SOUL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22218257
United States
08/28/2012 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well if you aren't a Christian and you read the bible, obviously you don't think that Christ is a very important figure in Christianity.

So why do you care if he was persecuted or not?

Uhh, there's no way to the Heavenly Father without going through the Savior. My faith is in YESHAYAH (literally means SAVIOR in Hebrew). I don't adhere to any religion. Religion kills. We're in the last days and many of you are still sleep walking in this Satanic world. Let go already.

Those are some pretty religious beliefs you have there. But hey, if calling your religion a non-religion helps you get through the day.

The Savior had no "religion", neither do I. Stop drinking the fluoride, it's coming out through your pores and fingertips.

So you are religious and a conspiracy nut.

And Jesus talked on end about his father (God) quite a lot. So yeah, pretty religious fellow there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22741057
United States
08/28/2012 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]

heres mine
Tuff~Kooky

User ID: 22539994
United States
08/28/2012 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
-

Last Edited by Tuff~Kooky on 08/30/2012 09:09 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

And Jesus talked on end about his father (God) quite a lot. So yeah, pretty religious fellow there.

Ah, it's pretty evident at this point you are totally clueless to what religio(us/n) is. Good day sir, my job here is done.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22741057
United States
08/28/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
will anyone interpret mine?

[link to www.astro.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ah, it's pretty evident at this point you are totally clueless to what religio(us/n) is. Good day sir, my job here is done.

If the shoe fits: [link to dictionary.reference.com]
MissionInvisible

User ID: 2157925
United States
08/28/2012 07:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Amy, I had significant kyphosis (curvature front/back) and had surgery + rods put in in 2002. No issues here regarding that energy moving up the spine.... Don't let it be a mental block for you, you'll be just fine, rods or not.

hf

:tommywingy:
 Quoting: ANHEDONIC

I think it has something to do with our energy and how energy flows, but I agree with him....we can control it with our minds and try not to let it create a blockage...once you become aware of it you can overcome any blockage created by the rods..

my rods just so happened to try to work their way out of my back! I hope these energetic shifts haven't made you too sensitive to this stuff Amy, I know how painful that stuff can be!
 Quoting: MissionInvisible

I DO think it would be VERY interesting to look at trends...I have heard of people going by astrological charts for health issues and diets, would be very interesting to see! :) YOu are an extreme empath so it would not surprise me if they are correlated :)

My gut feeling says that spine problems at birth can tell us alot if we had the knowledge to understand. It is interesting how many in the energy threads seem to have spine problems. Some call the spine the tree of life, or the Jordan River because the Christos oil is said to flow from the glands located in the brain down into the Pelvis Region. We must raise this oil back up the 33 (Christ age of death) vertebra and into the Gate of Brahma or Pineal.

I am sure one day we will know the truth and then we will be free.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

YOu got it babe...the 33 definitely has to do with our vertebrae and the spine with the tree of life...

As our kundalini runs along our spine, as we begin to awaken and cleanse of karmic debt, past ancestral energies etc. It is of my personal belief that our bodies change as these energies awaken and begin to release...its the trapping and imbalance of these energies that can potentially cause imbalances that run along the spine...as we let go, much of the pain can release :) have you noticed a decrease in pain after meditation or grounding of negative energies stored?

sorry to go off topic we can move this to another thread!

*** edited to add that I think many environmental factors can come into play (ie. diet, EMF/radiation exposure, etc.) but I think many of the problems can stem from this type of thing...

Last Edited by Missioninvisible on 08/28/2012 07:50 PM
betty189

User ID: 22661390
United States
08/28/2012 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Post your chart for me .
 Quoting: Zakereth 8737767

what is a chart? I don't engage in worthless stuff like that, has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SOUL
 Quoting: Margaret Smith
so stay out of it then! wtf,
heres my chart that keeps getting buried,ty! :)
[link to k006.kiwi6.com]
hf
:)
Amy_A

User ID: 16982804
United States
08/28/2012 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think it has something to do with our energy and how energy flows, but I agree with him....we can control it with our minds and try not to let it create a blockage...once you become aware of it you can overcome any blockage created by the rods..

my rods just so happened to try to work their way out of my back! I hope these energetic shifts haven't made you too sensitive to this stuff Amy, I know how painful that stuff can be!

I DO think it would be VERY interesting to look at trends...I have heard of people going by astrological charts for health issues and diets, would be very interesting to see! :) YOu are an extreme empath so it would not surprise me if they are correlated :)

My gut feeling says that spine problems at birth can tell us alot if we had the knowledge to understand. It is interesting how many in the energy threads seem to have spine problems. Some call the spine the tree of life, or the Jordan River because the Christos oil is said to flow from the glands located in the brain down into the Pelvis Region. We must raise this oil back up the 33 (Christ age of death) vertebra and into the Gate of Brahma or Pineal.

I am sure one day we will know the truth and then we will be free.

Peace
 Quoting: Amy_A

YOu got it babe...the 33 definitely has to do with our vertebrae and the spine with the tree of life...

As our kundalini runs along our spine, as we begin to awaken and cleanse of karmic debt, past ancestral energies etc. It is of my personal belief that our bodies change as these energies awaken and begin to release...its the trapping and imbalance of these energies that can potentially cause imbalances that run along the spine...as we let go, much of the pain can release :) have you noticed a decrease in pain after meditation or grounding of negative energies stored?

sorry to go off topic we can move this to another thread!

*** edited to add that I think many environmental factors can come into play (ie. diet, EMF/radiation exposure, etc.) but I think many of the problems can stem from this type of thing...

Meditation helps along with eating the food that our Creator placed on earth, such as fruits, herbs and vegetables. Sun-gazing also helps. I am sure we will discuss this again on one of your threads. Peace
Amy
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lulz

Webster's Collegiate Dictionary traces the word back to an old Latin word religio meaning "taboo, restraint." A deeper study discovers the word comes from the two words re and ligare. "Re" is a prefix meaning "return," and ligare means "to bind;" in other words, "return to bondage."

The rabbit hole hole always goes deeper brother, never stop at the surface. Shalom.
ADONAI
User ID: 13276051
United States
08/28/2012 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
APOLLO ILLUMINIST:

would you be so kind as to give your impressions on my birth chart?

I very much value your word and wisdom,

[link to i48.tinypic.com]
ViciousLocket

User ID: 21641073
United States
08/28/2012 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to astro.cafeastrology.com]

Here's mine. Thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21641073

Oh noes!!!! I wasn't logged in. This one is mine. Please, let it count...
Don't worry about the flying fishes!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lulz

Webster's Collegiate Dictionary traces the word back to an old Latin word religio meaning "taboo, restraint." A deeper study discovers the word comes from the two words re and ligare. "Re" is a prefix meaning "return," and ligare means "to bind;" in other words, "return to bondage."

The rabbit hole hole always goes deeper brother, never stop at the surface. Shalom.

The shoe still fits. And you still follow a moral code handed down to you from a supernatural being.

Surprise! You are religious!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22679388
United States
08/28/2012 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.astro.com]

I don't know if you're still looking at charts, but if you are I'd love it if you took a look at mine. Thank you!
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lulz

The shoe still fits. And you still follow a moral code handed down to you from a supernatural being.

If you say so. Doesn't take away from you dabbling in Satanism and Witchcraft though. If the shoe fits.... Surprise! Makes you a Satanist/Wizard.

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world

Hope your astrology works out well for you. Shalom
Sweettpea
User ID: 20788728
United States
08/28/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey guys, so uhhh don't be distracted by the obvious christian troll; the nobody posted his chart in this thread and it's being hijacked to hide it.
 Quoting: eyeh asher eyeh 13276051

Aren't they silly? So easily distracted by things that make them feel less than they are.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22325372
Australia
08/28/2012 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do Me!

Do Me!!

:aah:

putin
Quetzal785

User ID: 14829986
United States
08/28/2012 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
CAN SOMEONE READ MINE ?????

[link to www.astro.com]

Last Edited by Quetzal785 on 08/28/2012 08:33 PM
Quetzal785
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Lulz

If you say so. Doesn't take away from you dabbling in Satanism and Witchcraft though. If the shoe fits.... Surprise! Makes you a Satanist/Wizard.

Revelation 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world

Hope your astrology works out well for you. Shalom

As I said before my purpose here was to debunk such supernatural beliefs. So I can smirk when the "reading" on me is dead wrong.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15532633
United States
08/28/2012 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

IMAGE ( [link to i47.tinypic.com] )
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8637554
United States
08/28/2012 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's my chart. Thank You.

[link to www.astro.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22698415
United States
08/28/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you find this so bad...maybe you should go...A christian belief in such things never hurt anyone...for if you read the KJB you will see that magic was done by many in the old and the new...even jesus did magic...talked with the dead...and partied with sinners!
 Quoting: Settle4It

Your avy says enough about you, go back to sleep.

LMAO...how about you wake up...learn the truth about the universe...your god...and come back when your all grown up!...run along now...would not want you to get a bad mark in sunday school

I want to humbly say that as a lifelong Christian myself, I am not so sure that astrology is off limits. After all, the men from the East saw Jesus' star and the bible says that the moon tells us when to plant.

Familiar spirits on the other hand are clearly off the table - very off limits.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1556544
Puerto Rico
08/28/2012 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you find this so bad...maybe you should go...A christian belief in such things never hurt anyone...for if you read the KJB you will see that magic was done by many in the old and the new...even jesus did magic...talked with the dead...and partied with sinners!

Your avy says enough about you, go back to sleep.

LMAO...how about you wake up...learn the truth about the universe...your god...and come back when your all grown up!...run along now...would not want you to get a bad mark in sunday school

I want to humbly say that as a lifelong Christian myself, I am not so sure that astrology is off limits. After all, the men from the East saw Jesus' star and the bible says that the moon tells us when to plant.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22698415

I think that most 'spiritual' beings would not want them around...or have need in a little 'vampire' being near
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/28/2012 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Stars were made for SIGNS. When the men saw the STAR in the East, that was the SIGN that Christ was born.

Genesis 1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years

Clear cut and simple. The Most High is not the author of confusion.

No where in the bible/torah/tanakh does it say to use the stars in the heavens to dictate your life.
Seer777
Ride the wings of the mind

User ID: 3018467
United States
08/28/2012 09:00 PM

Report Abusive Post

'Familiars' generally refer to LIVE animal companions. After they pass on, some believe the spirit remains.

Ever know your pets needs? Without them being able to tell you? That is the connection between you and your pet.

Some would refer to that as a 'psychic' connection. But again that is just another label.

Tell me, have you ever been visited by a deceased pet in dreams or otherwise?

Once one is able to see through the programing jargon to what the TRUE meaning behind the 'labels' are, they come much more prepared for what really exists behind the veil.

Tell me, what is worse...believing in the existence of a deceased pet spiritual remains. Or burning people alive for that belief?

Fear of the mystical causes Man to act irrationally.

hmm
Difficulties strengthen the Mind as labor does the body...
~Seneca

GLP